Kindle Publishing Income Review (2024 Update): Is Sophie Howard Legit?
Welcome to my Kindle Publishing Income review. I want to answer some common questions, like how much it costs, whether it's a scam, if you can make money from it, and who Sophie Howard is.
The main aim is to help you figure out if it's right for you and if there are better options available.
Introduction To Kindle Publishing Income Review
Hello and welcome to the Kindle Publishing Income review! My mission is simple: to make your journey into Kindle Publishing a breeze.
If you've found your way to this review, it's likely due to one of the following reasons:
- Your pursuit of online business opportunities led you to the world of Kindle Publishing Income.
- You encountered an intriguing advertisement about Kindle Publishing Income and decided to delve deeper into it.
- Sophie Howard's name came up in your online explorations, piquing your interest and prompting you to investigate further.
No matter how you arrived here, I invite you to take a moment to relax and stay with me. My goal is to provide you with an extensive overview of Kindle Publishing Income.
By the time you've finished reading, you'll have a well-rounded understanding of:
- The course content and offerings of Kindle Publishing Income.
- The legitimacy of Kindle Publishing Income as a platform for generating online income.
- The associated costs of the Kindle Publishing Income program.
- And a lot more!
I'm here to help you make an informed decision, safeguarding your time, money, and reputation.
After all, who wants to be made fun of, lose precious time, or even worse, get ripped off?
So, buckle up because this review is your one-stop shop, and with a dash of humor, I promise it's easier than teaching a caveman to do it.
Less time, more value, and no more Googling required!
This Kindle Publishing Income review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Kindle Publishing often requires a minimal upfront investment, which means fewer risks and less capital needed for you.
- Passive income potential, which means once you publish a book, it can generate passive income over time without constant maintenance.
- Flexible work schedule, which means you can work on your publishing projects on your own time, making it suitable for those with busy schedules.
- Earnings can be inconsistent, which means success may not come quickly.
- Amazon's algorithms can change anytime, which means it can affect your book's visibility and sales.
- Successful publishing requires marketing efforts, which means you need to dedicate time and budget for promotion.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Sophie Howard Kindle Publishing Income?
Alright, some of you just want to know if you should buy Kindle Publishing Income or not, so let's talk about that.
I don't recommend buying Kindle Publishing Income for several reasons:
It can be expensive, which might be too much for people starting an online business with a small budget.
The program may not teach some important skills like writing and publishing books, which are crucial for Kindle publishing. This lack of guidance could make it tough for people trying to succeed in this area.
People learn in different ways, and some may prefer a more hands-on approach, which this program may not provide.
The Kindle publishing world is very competitive. Success might require more than what this program offers, and you should be aware of that.
Doing well in online businesses, like Kindle publishing, depends on your dedication, effort, and ability to adapt to changes. This program may not prepare you for the challenges and level of commitment you'll need.
I would personally invest in learning a broader set of skills. This will let you charge higher prices to your clients and provide more value.
If you're interested in a program like this, one that I'm connected with, you can find more information about it here.
If that's not what you're looking for, let's discuss who might benefit from Kindle Publishing Income and who should consider other options.
Who Benefits From Sophie Howard Kindle Publishing Income & Who Should Avoid The "Amazon Selling Queen"?
Who the program is definitely for:
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs: If you dream of financial independence and being your own boss, this program can equip you with the knowledge and skills to create a successful Kindle publishing business.
- Writers and Authors: If you're a writer looking to extend your reach and monetize your work, this program offers the tools and strategies to leverage your skills.
- People Who Can Invest Time & Effort: You need to dedicate time and effort to research, writing, and promotion.
Who the program is definitely not for:
- Get-Rich-Quick Seekers: If you're impatient and expect immediate riches without putting in the work, this program may not align with your expectations.
- Individuals with No Initial Investment: If you're in a financial bind with no resources to spare for start-up costs beyond the course fee, Kindle Publishing Income might not be the right choice.
- People Who Don't Like Costly Upsells: After you sign up for the quick setup program, she will sell you the "real" coaching program that costs $12,000, according to this Trustpilot reviewer.
In the end, it's essential to consider your goals, resources, and dedication before diving into Kindle Publishing Income.
Is Kindle Publishing Income Legit – 1,000 FT View Of This Online Business Opportunity
Kindle Publishing Income is a program made by Sophie Howard that operates on the self-publishing business model. It teaches you how to be a book publisher on Amazon Kindle without writing the books yourself.
Sophie will share three secrets she used to make $20,000 to $30,000 every month without doing much work. You get videos to watch and some extra stuff to help you publish your first Kindle ebook.
|Kindle Publishing Income
|$2,485 or 5 monthly payments of $497
|180 day money-back guarante
Who Is Sophie Howard?
Sophie Howard is famous for selling things on Amazon. She's a bestselling author, a very successful online businessperson, and she teaches people about online business.
A long time ago, she had a regular job working for the government, but she didn't like it because it took up too much of her time.
She wanted to spend more time with her kids, so she started looking for ways to make money online without working so hard.
First, she sold tea on Amazon, and her business got really big. She made so much money that she could stop working her regular job.
She even sold her Amazon business for a million dollars and became financially secure. After that, she started teaching other people her secrets in a class called Blue Sky Amazon.
Click here for more Sophie Howard reviews.
How Much Does Kindle Publishing Income Cost?
Sophie Howard says the total value of her class is $8,185, but if you buy it from her website, it costs $4,997.
Right now, for a little while, you can get it for only $2,485, and you can pay that in smaller parts of $497 each month for five months. Sophie offers 180 day money back guarantee with certain conditions.
As someone deeply familiar with online business opportunities, I've taken a closer look at Kindle Publishing Income. Here's what I think about it.
When choosing a program like Kindle Publishing Income, it's crucial to weigh your options carefully. Look for:
- Reputation: Investigate the guru behind the program. Sophie Howard's success in the Amazon marketplace adds to the program's credibility.
- Training: Examine the quality of training materials and the depth of support. Ensure they cover the basics and offer ongoing guidance.
- Cost: Consider your budget and the value the program offers in exchange for its price.
My Recommendations On Sophie Howard Kindle Publishing
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing is like the world's biggest bookstore, and there are millions of books there. This means it's tough to make your book stand out.
You might not sell many paperback and audiobook versions if you're a new writer without many readers. You can check out Publishing.com reviews or Audiobook Income Academy review for additional help on publishing audiobooks, but still...this will not guarantee success.
Here are the top three reasons I would not recommend the program to most people:
- Refund issues: You probably won't get your money back if you decide the course is not for you. One Reddit user said, "Once you've handed over your money, you can't get a refund no matter what this shameless hussy might tell you. You cannot believe a word she says."
- Legal concerns: You might face copyright infringement or plagiarism when you follow Sophie's practices as this thread explained: copying someone's book and reselling it as an e-book is illegal.
- Substandard videos and training curriculum: You will have a hard time learning, just like this student wrote on Trustpilot: "The videos are not very straightforward nor clear, and for someone who doesn't have a lot of time to spare and was trying to get right into action, I'm struggling"
What’s Inside Kindle Publishing Income Review
The Kindle Publishing Income Course is made up of six parts. Each part has videos that show you step by step how to publish your first book.
Module 1 – Laying the Foundation: This is where you learn the basics of using Kindle Direct Publishing. It gets you ready to publish your first Kindle ebook. Module 2 – The Secret to Building a Successful Business: Sophie teaches you the right way of thinking to be successful in your online business. Module 3 – Book Ideas: This is about finding ideas for books that not many people write about but many people want to read. Sophie shows you how she comes up with her book ideas. Module 4 – Best Seller: Now it's time to put things into action. Sophie teaches you how to create a high-quality book with the help of people from other countries. Module 5 – Make It Sell: Sophie shares the tricks and strategies she's learned over the years to help your book sell more. Module 6 – Sales Boom: This part is all about promoting your Kindle book on Amazon to make it more popular. Sophie tells you about the benefits of using Amazon ads.
You also get some extra stuff:
- Expert VIP Concierge Team: They will help you for a year.
- Sophie's List of Contacts: You get a list of people you can hire from other countries to save time and money.
- Weekly Group Coaching: You can join live classes with other students to ask questions and get help from Sophie and her team.
- Three 1-on-1 Check Ins: You have three meetings to see how you're doing and solve any problems.
- Niche Finder Software: A tool to help you find topics that make money and how many books you can sell.
- Public Domain Masterclass: A class on publishing books that you don't have to pay writers for.
- Low Content Masterclass: A class on making books with very little writing.
- Paperback and Audible Profit Multiplier: A guide to make more money by turning your ebooks into paperbacks and audiobooks.
- International Profit Multiplier: A guide to translate your books and reach people from all over the world.
- Fast Launch Facebook Group: You can join a Facebook group to promote your books and make them more popular.
Conclusion – To Buy, Or Not To Buy?
After diving deep into the Kindle Publishing Income program, here's the bottom line:
No, I don't recommend it.
Self-publishing presents an attractive opportunity for generating passive income with a lower capital requirement compared to other business models.
Still, success in this field hinges on publishing numerous books and implementing effective advertising to boost sales.
If you're interested in a business model that doesn't rely on selling products and want to explore a simpler alternative, consider digital leasing.
This model involves creating a website that generates free traffic and then selling the leads it attracts to eager business owners, eliminating the need for extensive advertising expenses.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
I have spent years researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Kindle publishing, once you publish it on Amazon, you will have no control over it.
This limitation happens because of how Amazon works and how self-publishing is set up.
Your success as a Kindle publisher is highly dependent on Amazon's platform. While Amazon provides a massive audience and distribution network, it also means that your income is reliant on their continued support for self-publishers.
If Amazon were to make significant changes to its Kindle platform or discontinue certain features, it could impact your publishing business.
With digital leasing, you have total control since you "own" these assets.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket...even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Kindle Publishing, you’d have to double your inventory OR your profit margins. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. Kindle Publishing is a decent way to make yourself money, but it doesn’t improve anyone else’s lives.
After all, there’s always someone else selling rubber spatulas and umbrellas. That might be fine in the short term, but in the long run you may feel like you’re missing a purpose.
With Digital Leasing though, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem…
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either...a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Kindle Publishing Income which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more