Keala Kanae Reviews (2024 Update): Is Keala Kanae Real?
Introduction: Keala Kanae Reviews
Hi! Thanks for carving some time out of your day to check out my Keala Kanae reviews.
It looks like you’ve been going down the rabbit holes, digging up dirt about Keala Kanae and have even looked at some of his courses, like Fullstaq Marketer and AWOL Academy (Interesting story). You’re probably here for a few different reasons…
- You’ve been looking for ways to make money online, and heard from other affiliate marketers that Keala Kanae has the greatest internet marketing training online.
- While you were going through your Facebook feed or video-hopping on Youtube, you saw an ad about Keala Kanae and Fullstaq Marketer and wanted to see what it’s about.
- You heard from a family member or buddy of yours about Keala Kanae and thought affiliate marketing might be a good way to start a side hustle.
Honestly, I don’t want you to worry about HOW you got here – I want you to consider WHY you’re here. During this review, I want to pull back the curtains on Keala Kanae and answer some of the more pressing questions that I’m sure are on your mind.
By the time you finish reading this Fullstaq Marketer review, I want to make sure you have a good understanding of this guy. We’ll talk about:
- Whether or not affiliate marketing (Keala Kanae’s favorite business model) is a good choice for you and won’t be a waste of time
- Who exactly is Keala Kanae (pronounced KEY-AH-LA KUN-EYE) and are his programs scams or are they legit?
- How much are the programs he sells and are they worth the money?
- The story behind the Keala Kanae net worth mystery
- What’s inside the Fullstaq Marketer paid membership area
- The Million “Keala Kanae Scam” question
- Some of the better-known alternatives to Keala Kanae’s courses
Now, I’ve done my fair share of reviews (like these about Aaron Chen and Stefan James reviews) – with questions like “Is Keala Kanae a legit teacher”, "Is Fullstaq Marketer a scam" and “Can I actually make money with his material” – all the research and reviews have given me a sharp eye to help spot the genuine training programs from the fly-by-night failures.
Of course, this doesn't necessarily make me an expert on everything.
I mean, I like to think I'm a tech genius, but I often have a tough time listening to Siri give me turn-by-turn directions on my smartphone.
However, I read just about everything I can get my hands on when it comes to affiliate marketing, and I want this to be the last place you need to look for everything about Keala Kanae.
Over the next 15 minutes, I want you to step away knowing that either you’ve made a good decision with Keala Kanae, or you’ve sidestepped losing thousands of dollars and years of humiliation from family and friends.
At this point, I’d like to get the ball rolling with a quick summary and some Pros and Cons:
This Keala Kanae review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Comprehensive Training: The training Keala Kanae's programs are detailed and thorough, which means you'll get plenty of information and help – a necessity when you're just starting out and want to learn as much and as fast as you can.
- Community Support: After joining his programs, you'll get access to his private Facebook Group, which means you can get answers to your questions and won't feel lost trying to figure out what to do next.
- Mindset: Keala is a huge proponent of training on mindset, which is a huge plus because staying positive during the rough moments will play a huge role in your future successes.
- High Costs: The advanced programs can be expensive, which will be tough when starting out while you're on a shoestring budget.
- Overwhelming Information: You will be learning a lot leaving yourself feeling a bit swamped, which means you won't know exactly where to begin.
- Mixed Reviews: While his trainings have been able to help some people with their success, others weren't so successful, which means you'll need to stay focused because your success isn't written in stone.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Keala Kanae?
So, I know that there are those of you who like to read the ending of a novel first, or maybe even sneak a quick bite of pumpkin pie before everyone says grace for Sunday dinner at Grandma's.
I can't say I blame you, I've always been a big fan of dessert before dinner. However, I do want to take a step back before you make any quick decisions. It's not that I have any kind of bad blood with Keala Kanae, in fact I truly admire guy.
I also don't think that Fullstaq Marketer is subpar a training program or that Affiliate Marketing is an aweful business model, because I've made pretty good money with it.
I'm just a little hesitant to say that it's the best route for everyone to go down. I've known many people who have had incredible success with it, but I've also known others who weren’t as fortunate.
It's also possible you could see better success with course I've talked about, for example, in this Profit Singularity review.
So what's the difference?
Well, it could mean that one course might be better than another, or that one instructor is better at getting their message across to their students. Or, it could also mean that some students vibe better with a particular affiliate marketing training over the next.
Let's switch gears for a second.
Imagine you're back in highschool with your Englsih Literature teacher, Miss Barclay, who loves the classics like Great Expectations or Pride and Prejudice.
Every day in her class is a delight because she's able to tell the story in such as way that you actually feel like your living in that era, hanging on every syllable and engaging with every plot twist and turn.
If you're like me, I would have gone home that day with the sole intent of finding out what happens to Pip or learning whether or not Mr. Darcy would win the affections of Miss Elizabeth Bennet.
Now, on the other hand, imagine that your gym teacher, Mr Clark, a gruff and crass man was subbing for Miss Barclay. As soon as you stepped foot in the door, you could tell that it was going to be a long class. In fact, you would swear that the clock was broken.
Everything he read was:
...his questions to the class were like eating a dry meatloaf sandwich that tasted like your dad's leather belt. In most cases, you would probably go home never to read again.
Now let's get back to Keala Kanae.
He might not be the best speaker in the world, or able to relay his message in a way that would make the least attentive of five-year-old sit on the edge of their seats.
He does, however, have a track record that would make Donald Trump applaud.
Personally, I've enjoyed watching his videos because he's able to get underneath a particular topic and explain it in a way that gets you excited about picking a niche, building a website and paying for Google ads.
So, you decide to build an affiliate website. You head over to Amazon to see if they have anything related to your favorite pastime, and they do so you create an affiliate link.
You create your Google and Facebook business accounts and start pushing ads.
The next thing you know, you're selling lawn dart kits on your brand new website. Which is fine if you really love to play lawn darts because that's what you did as a kid at Grandma's on Sundays.
But your sales never take off and your expenses from Google Ads are sinking you deeper in the red. Now you're left with a lonely website that nobody visits, and you're feeling a little let down because...
Who Doesn't Love Lawn Darts?!?
So is Fullstaq Marketer the right course for you? Maybe. In the end, it's all about what you're able to learn from the course and if the instructor is on point.
Fullstaq Marketer might just be for you, and that's great. If not, that's OK too, because there are other options which you can read about here if you like.
Who Should Consider Fullstaq Marketer And Who Look Somewhere Else?
If I haven't already said it yet, let me just say now for the record that affiliate marketing is a decent way to make money online, just as long as you know what you're getting yourself into.
Also, Fullstaq Marketer (formerly AWOL Academy) is a good course, especially when you compare it to a course like My Traffic Biz.
You might be thinking to yourself, "OK, this is all your opinion", and I absolutely would not fault you for thinking that way. However, I've bloodied my nose a few times here and there with programs that I should have gotten a second opinion on, so either I'm gunshy or I know what red flags to avoid.
At this point, you just have to ask yourself who would truly benefit from Keala Kanae and his courses, and wouldn't.
What I would like to do next is lay out a few scenarios to see if you can relate either way, so that you can come to a conclusion that would be the most beneficial for you.
If any of the following sounds like you, then Keala Kanae's programs would be a good fit:
- If affiliate marketing is something that appeals to you and you think you could make a go of it, but just need a little help getting started.
- You already have a blog set up, but up until now it's kind of just been sitting there like a giant online paper weight.
- Your student loans are coming home to roost, and you're thinking about starting something on the side for some extra cash.
On the other hand, if you can see yourself in any of these, you should probably get a second opinion.
- This Trustpilot user said that his Business Launch Challenge (BLC) training was just filled with motivational content and useless software training from trainers who were simply not prepared. With only about 30 leads each, many had a hard time, and the class size dropped from 1100 to 300. Shortly after, a coach said they needed to pay $4,900 to join an elite team, but it was 8 months before anyone took her up on the offer. For him it was a waste of his time and money.
- This Reddit user said he wasted $3,000 for the program and initially felt that Kanae and his team were just there to hype the program. He said the information was shortened, and by the end he didn't learn any concrete skills like picking a good niche. He said it was mainly just about getting him to sell their course.
- This BBB user said bought Fullstaq Accelerator, but they didn't tell him about extra costs upfront. When he asked for a refund, it was denied because of an expired credit card. Despite sending updated information, he hasn't received a refund or a reply. He says that Fullstaq should be more upfront and not pressure people into spending more money.
|The FullStaq Marketer system will require a good amount of time and learning up front, especially if you're a beginner. On top of that, you will also need to invest more money in tools and software if you want to advance.
|Level of Control
|Depending on the route your choose, whether it's building an email list, a website, or paying for ads, the level of control with affiliate marketing can be touch-and-go. Even with assets like an email list or website, you could find your affiliate accounts banned or at the very least restructured without notice.
|Ease of Implementation
|FullStaq Marketer offers a simple and easy to follow learning environment, even with short quizzes to help new students grasp the concepts of affiliate marketing. His previous courses tended to be complex and more expensive.
|The training provided is sort of a grab-bag of fundamental concepts and more advanced affiliate marketing techniques, but those advanced trainings will mean a bigger hit to your wallet. As with most affiliate marketing programs, the money making potential is there, but few and far between.
Keala Kanae, Fullstaq Marketer and Affiliate Marketing: A 1,000 Ft View
Let me just say that you deserve a round of applause for getting this far, so Kudos.
Right now, I would like to give you the lay of the land when it comes to Keala Kanae's courses. So, let's start from the ground up.
The Affiliate Marketing Business Model
Affiliate marketing is like being a middleman between a product and a customer. When someone buys something because of an affiliate's recommendation, the affiliate gets a small percentage of the sale from the company.
Companies love it because they only have to pay when an affiliate makes a sale, which means it's a pretty safe bet for them. Affiliates like it because they can make money by sharing products they like.
There are three basic types of affiliate marketing:
- Unattached: This is when the affiliate doesn't really know much about what they're promoting. They basically just put a product on their website with a little message that says, "Hey, I've got this widget for sale, would you like to buy it?"
- Related: This is where the affiliate knows a little bit about what they're selling, kind of like a guy who's selling electronics or a girl who's selling makeup.
- Involved: Here, the affiliate really believes in what they're selling, because they've used the product and they tell their own story about it. Which is kind of like getting a recommendation from a friend about their favorite restaurant or movie.
Now, let's talk about how affiliates get paid.
Imagine you click a link on a website to buy a new pair of running shoes. If you buy them, the person who shared that link will either get a percentage of that sale, or maybe a flat fee for however many people click on their link.
For example, Amazon has a program called Amazon Associates where you can sign up for specific products that are related to your website's niche. All you have to do is place that link on your site, and you get a check from Amazon.
Etsy and eBay both have similar programs to Amazon, and since they all want to get more people buying their products, paying affiliates is just an easy cost of doing business.
Of course, there's a huge difference between being an affiliate marketer and being good one. Some affiliates make a little bit of money, and some make quite a bit – it all just comes down to how well you're able to relate to the customer.
Who Is Keala Kanae?
You might have seen Keala Kanae on YouTube or Facebook, living a life filled with fancy cars and big houses. You might have caught yourself thinking, "Could I ever live like that?" You may also wonder if Keala Kanae is the real deal or just another one of those internet fake internet gurus.
So, let's go ahead and break it down.
|"I will not inbox you about investing. Avoid scams."
|"I've combined my professional experience of 3 years of online marketing... and packaged (almost) everything I know under one umbrella, Fullstaq Marketer."
|"I'm sharing my best secrets for building an online business from NOTHING to $90,000,000+"
His story began after he finished college at the University of Hawaii. He was in a tough spot, owing $20,000 and barely making ends meet working at a coffee shop. In 2012, he hit his lowest point when he couldn't even buy a nice birthday gift for his girlfriend. That's when he told himself that he would never let himself get to that point ever again.
Fast forward eight months, and Keala left his coffee shop job to figure out how to make money on the internet. Not long after that, he was on cloud nine, making five figures.
It was all baby steps for Keala early on when he first got the ball rolling in college. He started learning the ropes at different seminars and training events and got quite a bit of experience while working as a social media and internet marketer for companies like:
- Smile Entertainment
- Exodus Entertainment
- KK Auto
- Stanton Mortgage
- Oahu Lending
In 2012, he was making just $300 as a barista in a small cafe, but by the end of the year, he made $10,000.
Together with Kameron George, Keala co-founded Empower Network, a marketing company that didn't last long and went under in 2013.
They didn't give up, though, and started Project AWOL which later became AWOL Academy as a well-known online marketing and coaching program.
However, this didn't last long and came to an end in 2018. Not one to lick his wounds, Keala rebranded AWOL Academy to Fullstaq Marketer in 2019 after parting ways with George.
No matter what anyone tells you, Affiliate Marketing is no cakewalk, you'll hit quite a few roadblocks and setbacks along the way.
In fact, check out my Top 5 Reason Affiliate Marketers Fail.
Now, I don't want you to get the wrong idea about Affiliate Marketing. Many people all around the world have put their head down and battled through to make it to the other side – but if you're willing to put in that kind of work, you might as well look at a program that has much more upside potential without all the downside risks.
Keala Kanae Net Worth
The Keala Kanae net worth is estimated to be somewhere in the range of $3-$5 Million with with a gross revenue of about $20-$50 Million from his company Fullstaq Marketer, LLC.
How Much Does Fullstaq Marketer Cost?
To get you started with Fullstaq Marketer they'll have you do the Business Launch Challenge, a 2.5-day bootcamp which will cost you $39. This includes:
- Virtual Selling System: They step you through building an online business from the ground up
- Done For You Websites and Funnels: They offer you the web pages and funnels that they've tested over the years to ensure your traffic turns into paying customers.
- Done For You Ads: You’ll get access to their Ad Campaign Team who will run your first ads, so you could see sales come in right away.
- 30 Minute Breakthrough Sessions: You’ll meet face-to-face with a team of advisors so that you’ll continue seeing results when the BLC is wrapped up.
Honestly, this is all just their way of laying the groundwork for all the other programs (with much higher price tags) that they have lined up for you. Programs like:
- Fullstaq Accelerator ($997)
- Traffic Labs ($3,000)
- Conversion Labs ($5,000)
- Master Labs ($8,000)
In addition to that, there's a huge upsell to their Elite Mastermind package that will set you back $15,000, but there's a "Limited Time Offer" discount for $6,800 if you sign up on the spot.
This is a grand total of nearly $24,000!
It doesn't stop there, because there are extra and ongoing "hidden" costs that you'll find later, and these costs are:
- Business Launch Challenge software suite ($100)
- Paid Advertising with Zero Chase Media ($80-$700 per month)
- Click tracking with ClickMagick (14-day Free trial and $69-$299 per month afterwards)
As you can see, the cost of the program goes far beyond a simple $39 bootcamp.
Fullstaq Marketer Refund Policy
Keala Kenae does offer a money back guarantee on his products as long as you request it within 14 days of buying them, which also includes all the 3 day Business Launch Challenge on the condition that you stay for the entire event.
What's Up With AWOL Academy?
Good question. Here's a quick run-down of AWOL Academy and what lead to it being discontinued.
In 2018, AWOL Academy was created by Keala Kanae and Kameron George which focused on teaching a variety of courses for internet marketing. Unfortunately, there were rumors of internal issues resulting from a series of bad reviews ending with Keala Kanae and Kameron George going their separate ways.
Inside AWOL Academy
- Pro Academy: In this course, students learned the basics of Internet Marketing from building a website, creating landing pages, and setting up sales funnels with autoresponders.
- Inbox Academy: This course taught a variety of email strategies like building a list, copywriting and lead generation.
- Conversion Academy: This course was about the art of conversion, focusing on advanced strategies like story-telling and engaging the reader.
- Traffic Academy: Here students learned about social media lead generation through paid ads on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram.
- Masters Academy: This course took the next step towards improving productivity, mindset, and the Law of Attraction.
- AWOL Elite: This course was more of a mastermind where you had the chance to sit down with the AWOL marketing team to get a more in-depth look into Internet Marketing.
Keala Kanae Scam: Is Fulstaq Marketer Legit?
Technically, Fullstaq Marketer is a legit program, and Keala Kanae has his heart in the right place, so he's not going to take your money and bail. However, it's not my #1 pick.
I prefer Digital Leasing – because you have a better chance at succeeding than you do with Affiliate Marketing.
Well, there's a seldom-mentioned fact in Affiliate Marketing circles, and that is that driving traffic to your site is not as easy as everyone likes to tell you it is. To be successful at it, you need to have quite a large toolbox on hand. Techniques and strategies like:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Email Marketing
- Content Writing
- Click Tracking
- Conversion Optimization
- Website Building
You have to do a good deal of work upfront with very little if any promises of making real money on the backend, mainly because the profit margins in Affiliate Marketing are so small. Of course, I have no issue with doing a good deal of work upfront, but all that work really needs to pay off.
Imagine working really hard for 3 months for a $50 commission. I think I would punch my fist through a wall.
Now consider this... you work the same amount if time and you're able to start pulling anywhere from $500 - $2,000 per month, and the best part is that money keeps coming in month after month.
On top of that, what if you only needed a handful of the skills instead of having to master all of them before you could see a dime in return?
Then, what if this could all be done within 60 days? That's what makes Digital Leasing the hands down perfect business model. With a laptop and an internet connection you could run a six-figure business from the comfort of your own home, or from:
- An RV on a mountain camping trip
- A beach chair by the ocean in the Pacific Rim
- A tiny chateau In Paris
You could travel anywhere in the world, while focusing on your lives first and income last.
Some of the most successful students in this program are doing just that, and the last thing on their minds is worrying about money or requesting time off from the job.
If this sounds like the type of lifestyle you could get used to, just click here to learn more about it.
How Is Fullstaq Marketer Different From Other Similar Programs?
I wouldn’t say that Fullstaq Marketer is much different from other affiliate marketing programs you can find online. When you first take a look at any programs, you want to balance out what your getting for how much you’ll be paying.
However, the big question to ask yourself isn’t “how much” this program is compared to that one. It can’t all be just about price, because if you come across something that’s pure gold, you should do whatever you can to learn what they’re teaching.
Of course, you always want to have a community of like-minded students that you can fall back on whenever obstacles get in your way.
So let’s take a quick look at how Fullstaq Marketer compares to other affiliate marketing courses:
- Legendary Marketer: In this Legendary Marketer review, I talk about how the program also has a low-cost entry point, but like Fullstaq Marketer, also has many different upsells that increases the total out-of-pocket costs over time. The content of the program is considered high-quality, well-taught and updated on a regular basis with live events and coaching calls to help promote a strong community.
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery: This Affiliate Marketing Mastery review goes over the programs one-time payment which is expensive, but can be broken up into small chunks. The course itself is quite extensive, with over 70 videos and other resources that focus on creating content and growing your website organically. When you sign up, you’ll also get access to a private Facebook group so that beginners and more experienced marketers can network and get to know each other.
- Invincible Marketer: This Invincible Marketer review details how the program, unlike Fullstaq Marketer, is set up as a month-to-month subscription which many new students find more affordable, although that cost adds up over time. In his course, Chen spends a lot of time on his favorite marketing strategies and mindset training, so you'll be ready just in case you hit any brick walls, and although, there is some community involvement, there isn't much detail on it.
What I Think Of Affiliate Marketing And Keala Kanae
As I mentioned earlier, I've written a lot of reviews about Affiliate Marketing – and even if this is the first time you've been to ScamRisk, you probably have a good idea how I feel about this business model.
Yes, there is upside potential with affiliate marketing, let's just take a look at a few stats:
- Affiliate Marketing is a world-wide industry with over $17 Billion in gross revenue
- It's responsible for 31% of online marketers' income
- Major corporations rely on affiliate marketing for 5-25% of their sales
So you can see that the future of affiliate marketing is pretty solid.
On the other hand, there's a glaring issue with affiliate marketing that just won't go away, which is that 95% of affiliate marketers fail. It's like a screaming kid on a crowded plane, and you just can't ignore it.
Now, don't get me wrong – this in no way reflects poorly on Keala Kanae and his courses. I honestly believe that he's a great instructor and that his training is stellar. Clearly other people do as well which is why he's still in business.
There are, however, many others who don't feel the same way, and they have been very vocal about on sites like BBB, Trustpilot and Reddit.
Well, when you feel like you've been treated badly or wronged in any way, what's one of the first things you do?
You tell someone about it, if nothing more than to get some sort of revenge.
However, if you've found a goldmine, like that elusive gas station that made a mistake and set their gauges to .99 cents per gallon for premium when the national average is $4.25 – do you jump online and start screaming it from social media rooftops. I know I would at least wait until all my friends and family had a fill-up.
So, when choosing an affiliate marketing course, especially one with such a high price tag, you need to heavily consider all the different criteria about the business model in general, like:
- Experience: Does Keala Kanae have experience and a good track record?
- Community: Is there a community in place so that you can get help with issues that you can't wrap your head around on your own?
- Value: If you're going to pay top dollar, then you want to be sure the training is top-notch.
Trust me, you'll be doing yourself a favor.
Would I Recommend Fullstaq Marketer?
Now we'll take a look at a few reason why I would recommend Keala Kanae's programs and why I wouldn't.
First let's take a look some of reason why I would:
- Given the stats I provided you, you can see that people are definitely making money online with affiliate marketing, and to be perfectly honest, if you're the type of determined person that will stop at nothing until you get what you want, then you could have the same success too.
- Even though it might be difficult or take a few months to get your first winning ad campaign or visitors to your site that become paying customers, it's certainly doable.
- Keala Kanae seems like a nice guy and he's been around the affiliate marketing scene for some time, so he's got clout.
- If Keala was offering his course for FREE, then I would say "Jump on it", but since we're talking about nearly $24,000, that puts on totally different spin on it.
- This Trustpilot user likes the fact that success isn't just a matter of skill, but also mindset, though she needs to brush up on her computer skills. Even though she's a bit confused, she looks forward to the support in starting her internet business.
Keala has certainly made a name for himself, and seems like his heart is for helping other people do the same.
Why I wouldn't recommend it:
Based on what others have said in public reviews, here are three main reason you should pass.
Online forums like Reddit and Trustpilot can be the bane of many courses, and that's demonstrated by all the bad reviews that programs like Fullstaq Marketer and AWOL Academy have received.
When new members of you own course community turn against you and go for the jugular, it's a huge RED FLAG In my book
I've looked at the program, and honestly, I wasn't really all that impressed. Most of the information can be gathered from Youtube videos, which really just leaves the high-priced Masterminds – but I've been a part of some of the best training I could find, so that might be worth it if it were available a la carte.
- This BBB user said she attended the BLC event and took out a loan to join the program. She was told that she would make $15,000 in 90 days, but she didn't, despite following her instructor's advice. Now she's $10,000 in debt with no way to pay it back and has lost all communication with her coach. Feeling misled, she filed the complaint in hopes to be running the successful affiliate marketing business she was promised or at least getting her money back.
What's Inside Fullstaq Marketer?
Fullstaq Accelerator: $997
Fullstaq Accelerator is your introduction into Digital Marketing in which you'll learn the following basics:
- Fullstaq 101: This lays the groundwork for your digital marketing career.
- Fullstaq Onboarding: Here you'll be introduced to the community of other Fullstaq users
- Fullstaq Edge: Fullstaq Edge transforms your mindset so you can overcome setbacks.
- Funnel Labs: In Funnel Labs, you'll create a sales funnel from scratch learning how to attract customers.
Traffic Labs: $1,997
You'll learn how to get "high-converting, laser-targeted" customers with their credit card in hand through paid social media ads.
Conversion Labs: $4,997
You'll learn the art of storytelling, public speaking and writing copy that sells.
Masters Labs: $7,997
You'll learn to grow your business through tax planning, investing, and money management.
Fullstaq Elite: Contact Support
Fullstaq Elite is a premium package that seems to be all the products combined into one. There's no option to purchase it directly from their sales page, so you'll need to contact support – which makes me wonder if the product is still available or just a marketing gimmick.
My Conclusion: Should You Join Fullstaq Marketer
My Final Answer?
I won't try to beat around the bush here, so I'll just come right out and say it...
Don't Buy It!
You might be thinking, "Why Josiah, I mean Keala and his courses seem legit."
While this is true, I still can bring myself to recommend something THIS expensive, even though the material might justify the cost.
There are many other courses (like this one in particular) that you can get that are much less expensive and teach a better business model.
Keala's course simple doesn't measure up.
My #1 Pick For Making Money Online In 2024
As I’ve said before, there probably isn’t a business model out there that I haven’t tried at least one:
- I’ve tried renting out AirBnBs
- You know those wrist bands you for your Apple Watch, sold those using Amazon FBA
- I’ve even sold acne medication online
I’ve spent years researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online or been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Affiliate Marketing, you don’t really own anything.
You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own customers.
Look at the fine print for most affiliate agreements. At any point, companies like Clickbank, JVzoo and Amazon Associates can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
Think about it, you could be like Keala Kanae sailing away on his new yacht, listening to Christopher Cross, with a Pina Colada in each hand when suddenly you get a notification from your largest affiliate platform telling you that their cutting back on your commissions by 50% because they’re filing Chapter 11.
And then the storms clouds start rolling in and ruin your Saturday afternoon.
With Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
Let’s say you have a Digital Rental Property up and running and bringing in customers hand over fist, but for some reason your rental client decides they don’t want your leads anymore. No problem, just go online, find one of their competitors and give them a call.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket...even before you do any work.
I know I’ve already covered this, but Keala Kanae’s programs are pretty expensive, as high as $24,000 if you want to get the best training.
$997 if you just want to get started with the basics, and even still there’s no guarantee that you’ll make any money.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 monthly in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with affiliate marketing, you’d have to double your traffic, double the average order size of each customer, OR double your commission rate. And, guaranteed, that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With affiliate marketing, you’re selling the product with the best commission rate, NOT the one that will improve most people’s lives.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Leasing, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
I’m glad I’m on this topic, because it reminds me of a time I got a call from one of my Landscaping clients talking about how I was able to save him from going out of business.
One day a large conglomerate started slowly and steadily stealing his clients away from him because he was relying too much on word-of-mouth referrals. One day a mutual friend from Church introduced us and I was able to get him 3 clients in the door the first week, 8 clients the following week and the rest is history. He has his wife send me a Birthday and Christmas card every year.
You see, in this business you make money by helping other make money, and it feels pretty good.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like what Keala Kanae offers with Fullstaq Marketer which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms, thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more