Chris Reader Profit Singularity Review: Is This Affiliate Marketing Training Program Worth It? (2024 Update)
Introduction: Profit Singularity Review
Hey Guys, welcome to ScamRisk!
Chances are you’ve landed on this Profit Singularity Breakthrough review because you were doing some research or read a couple of other Chris Reader Profit Singularity Breakthrough reviews and found my article a couple of different ways:
- You saw an ad about Chris Reader
- You’ve been researching Affiliate Marketing
- You saw some products on Amazon that you think you can make money from
However you got here, I just wanna take about 10 minutes to break down Chris Reader’s program and answer questions like:
- What is Affiliate Marketing and can I make money with it?
- Does Profit Singularity Breakthrough work?
- Are the “Profit Singularity Scam” rumors true or not?
- Is Chris Reader Legit?
- Are there better courses than Profit Singularity?
- Are there better business models than Affiliate Marketing?
Hopefully, when you finish reading my review, you’ll be able to walk away with a good understanding, save yourself some money, and avoid all the crazy looks from friends and family.
Next, I’m gonna give you a quick break down of the Profit Singularity program and some Pros and Cons to get the ball rolling:
This Profit Singularity review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Comprehensive Training: You get training from experts in the industry, which means you’ll have someone watching over your shoulder while you’re learning.
- Ai Technology: They show you how to use Ai for creating videos, which means you don’t have to be a video genius to put together a cool ad.
- 90-Day Guarantee: The program offers a 90-day refund policy, so that if you haven’t made any money by they, you get your money back plus $500 for your trouble.
- Upfront Cost: The cost of the program is $2497, which means it will be out of reach for someone on a tight budget.
- Ongoing Costs: In addition to the purchase price, you’ll need to spend money on Youtube Ads, which means even more money out of your pocket.
- No Guarantee of Success: The training is solid, but success isn’t guaranteed, which mean you could do everything right but still not make any money.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Profit Singularity?
I know there’s a few of you who would rather read the condensed version of book or get the highlights from last nights football game, so this is for you.
If you’ve read any of the articles I’ve written (like this Online Blueprint review), you’ve probably guessed that I’m not a huge fan of courses like this.
Not to say that I think course creators like Chris Reader have anything up their sleeves, because I’m sure that he’s a stand-up guy.
I just don’t like affiliate marketing all that much, mainly because there’s just way too much competition for liking.
I remember hearing guru stories that back in the early days you could make a ton of money with this business model, Google ads were cheap, and there was enough traffic to go around for everybody.
|If you're new to affiliate marketing, you will need to invest a good amount of time upfront learning the material and monitoring your campaigns
|Level of Control
|Once you learn the material, you have little control other than creating your campaigns and deciding your budget.
|Ease of Implementation
|It's relatively easy to create your Google ads account and set up your campaigns, just be careful not to get them banned.
|It's possible to make a lot of money with Affiliate marketing, but the industry is saturated and the competition makes breaking out a bit difficult.
But today, it’s a totally different story, and you’re left with only a few choices:
- Do your best to beat out the competition
- Settle for whatever crumbs that fall off Google’s table
- Call it a day and go back your 9-5 cubicle
If you’re like me, #3 is just not an option.
Which is why I’ve been working this program for the last couple of years now, because it offers a better chance at creating passive income than I’ve seen with any other course.
However, if you’re still on the fence about Chris Reader and his program, then let’s take a look at who would benefit the most from it and who should keep looking:
Profit Singularity Ultra Edition Review: Who Is It For?
In this Profit Singularity Ultra Edition review, I talk about how most people have a better chance of deciding if courses like this is for them or not by taking a look at different examples.
If they can relate to those examples, then whatever decision they make is usually the correct one for them.
So with that in mind, if you can see yourself in any of the following, you might be on the right track with Profit Singularity.
- Affiliate Marketing can be tough for a beginner when starting out, so you’ll need a program with solid training.
- You’ve bloodied your nose with affiliate marketing, made some money, but you wanna start making more like this Trustpilot user.
- The thought of paying for ads makes you nervous, so you like the idea of having a personal mentor show you what pitfalls to avoid.
If you can relate to any of these types of people, maybe Profit Singularity isn’t the right fit.
- You haven’t pulled the trigger on affiliate marketing yet because you’re still looking at other business models like youtube channel ideas without showing your face or the top network marketing companies.
- This Trustpilot user says that using this program is a sure way to get your Google account banned. He also says that he spent nearly $5,000 to prove he used the program just to get his refund, which he never got. He also appeals to Chris Reader regarding his outdated Profit Singularity Breakthrough system.
- This Reddit user says that if you’re considering the course, you need to have a huge marketing budget ($5,000) just to test your funnels and ads. She also says that the recent updates that Google and Youtube made, you could spend up to $.80 to $1 for one click, and even spending as much as $500 per day on Youtube ads.
Profit Singularity: A 1,000 Ft View
Now I'd like to give you a mountain top view of Profit Singularity Breakthrough to see if this is something that you truly would want to do. Starting with the business model...
The Profit Singularity Business Model
As you've already guessed, Profit Singularity Breakthrough uses the Affiliate Marketing business model. It works like this...
You have three different groups of people:
- The Seller
- The Affiliate
- The Customer
The Seller This is typically a company or individual that makes money by selling products to the end-line customer. It could be anything from Books, Baby Clothes, Shampoo, Vitamins, etc. It could also be items like ebooks or software.
The Affiliate The Affiliate is the guy in the middle who finds customers to buy the products from the Seller. This guy usually has a huge following or email list of people who trust what he has to say.
The Customer To make this work, you need someone who is willing to spend their money. The way this happens is that the customer will click on a link that is assigned to the affiliate and that sale is credited to him.
How Do You Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
The basic premise behind making money with affiliate marketing is that you find a product that you can sell online, mainly because it’s easier and you don’t have to deal with all the hassles of shipping and customer support.
So let’s say you have a Dog Blog. You get a couple thousand visitors to your blog every month, so you decide to start selling dog beds and food bowls from Amazon.
You go to Amazon and sign up with their affiliate program and get an “affiliate link” for each of those items. When your visitors sees one of the beds or bowls and they want it, they’ll click on your link which takes them to Amazon to complete the purchase.
Then, at the end of the month, Amazon deposits money into your account for all the purchases that were made through your link.
This whole process is what called “Pay Per Sale” and you will usually make anywhere from 5% - 50% of any sales you make.
There are other ways of getting paid like:
- Pay Per Lead: You get paid when on or your visitors fills out an online form, or signs up for a Free e-mail newsletter to receive updates on products, usually $.50 to $5 per lead.
- Pay Per Click: You get paid when you visitors click a link that takes them to a different website, usually $.05 to $1.
- Pay Per Install: You get paid when when someone downloads software or music. If 1,000 visitors downloads something and you get paid $.10, you make $100.
Who Is Chris Reader?
Chris Reader is an online marketer that focuses his efforts in the area of paid traffic with Youtube and Facebook ads.
|"$10m rev + in 3 months - SUPER AFFILIATE"
|"Chris Reader teaches students how to make money online with affiliate marketing"
He’s 23 years old and has done quite a bit of work with affiliate marketing, even making as much as $25,000 in one day.
He has also had to opportunity to speak at evens all around the affiliate marketing world with his mentors, and talks about how his students have altogether make over $64 Million in affiliate commissions.
How Much Does Profit Singularity Cost?
Profit Singularity is a six-week course and will cost $2,497 for a one-time payment, three payments of $997 each, or a 0% interest for six months if you sign up for a PayPal Credit Card.
The Profit Singularity Scam Question?
No, it’s not a scam. Although affiliate marketing isn’t as easy as Chris would like you to think it is.
You’re likely going to see some videos on Youtube with Chris’ students talking about how they're able to make thousands of dollars per day from their kitchen table, but success stories like that are rare in this industry.
For me, Affiliate Marketing is just a tough business model to get any traction, mainly for two reasons:
If you would like to build long-term passive income, you should check out Digital Leasing.
The creators of this course show you how to build a website that makes you from $500-$2000 every month.
What if you could create 10 of these… or 20… or 50?
That’s exactly what these students are doing, and all they need is a laptop and internet connection.
They’re living life on their own terms, without a boss standing over their shoulder.
How Is Profit Singularity Different From Other Similar Programs?
Let's take a quick look at how Profit Singularity stands up to other programs.
In this Legendary Marketer review, I show how Dave Sharpe takes a broader approach to Affiliate Marketing, including product creation and using different strategies like building sales funnels and using email lists.
In this Wealthy Affiliate review, I discuss how Kyle and Caron teach Affiliate Marketing, but show you how to build websites, creating content and using SEO to get free traffic. Not much instruction is given on paid ads.
The Modern Millionaires
In The Modern Millionaires review I wrote, I go over how Chance and Abdul use a totally different business model called Digital Marketing (specifically Lead Generation) where your online business finds customers for small business owners. I personally like this model better since you have more control over your operation.
My Personal Opinion About Profit Singularity
If you’ve had the chance to read many of my articles, you’re likely to see that I’ve covered many ways to make money online especially what’s taught in Profit Singularity.
In fact, I can’t tell you the number of courses I’ve purchased in hopes that I might learn something new. Sometimes I do… most times I don’t.
Also, there are no shortage of negative reviews like what we covered earlier, so when you see comments like those, you have to step back and figure out a system to break through all the online noise.
Here’s a five-step system I use:
- Course Creator Experience: Does Chris Reader actually do what he teaches, or is it all academic and repackaged material?
- Community: Is there a vibrant community of people like you that you talk to when times get difficult?
- Value: It’s not always about the price; you want to make sure you get the best value in the material you’re buying
- Honesty: Is Chris being honest about the upfront cost, or are there hidden fees and upsells?
- Online Reviews: You’ve seen these on Reddit, Trustpilot and the BBB. Are the comments made positive or negative and what is the mindset of the reviewer.
Would I Recommend Profit Singularity?
Based on the outline above, Let’s see if Profit Singularity would be a good fit for you.
First, if you’re willing to put in the work, learn the business model, and take your hits, you stand a decent chance of making money with this course.
However, affiliate marketing is no cakewalk. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but looking at his course compared to others we’ve looked at today, his course might have a steeper learning curve.
Maybe it’s just that I’ve had the privilege of looking at so many courses, so the bar might be a bit higher.
If you’re looking for something that would be more of a sure bet, check out Digital Leasing.
What's Inside Profit Singularity?
Here's a brief look at what you'll get inside Profit Singularity...
- Module #1: Creating Your Million Dollar Ad Images
You’ll learn how to create ad images that get attention.
- Module #2: Crafting Your Million Dollar Ad Copy
You’ll learn how to write sales copy that coverts.
- Module #3: Switching On Buyers Mode Instantly
You’ll learn how to create sales pages for customer to buy your product
- Module #4: Launching Your Million Dollar Campaign
You’ll learn the fundamentals of creating a Million dollar campaign.
- Module #5: Testing & Scaling Up
After creating your campaign, now you’ll learn how to test them so you can cut the losers and scale the winners.
- Module #6: Secrets Of The Titans
You’ll learn the secrets and proven tactics of the top affiliate marketing millionaires including the latest Ai page builders automated script writing tools.
My Conclusion: Should You Join Profit Singularity?
I'll keep this short and say that although Profit Singularity looks like a good course for the price, it's just not my number one pick, and here's why...
My #1 Pick For Making Money Online in 2024
After looking at all the different courses that we covered, and touching on my preferred business model, I’d like to go through five reasons why I believe Digital Leasing is your better choice.
- Time Flexibility: If you have just a couple of hours in the day to do this business, you can see some incredible returns. The beauty of this business model is that it’s passive which means it can run itself without you.
- You Call The Shots: With Affiliate Marketing, you have no true control over your business. You don’t even have control over your customers. Digital Leasing gives you the final say.
- Low Overhead Costs: You can start building a website with as little as $100 and start profiting from that site in as little as 30 days from now.
- Easy Duplication: You can duplicate your digital assets in less than a minute.
- Helping Your Community: With Affiliate Marketing, you're selling products just for the sake of making money. With Digital Leasing, you’re making a positive impact on your community.
With Digital Leasing, you can create the type of lifestyle for yourself that you’ve always wanted.
You can provide for you children and grandchildren’s college tuition and give more to your Church or local charities.
Ultimately, it’s your decision. You can keep looking for ways that promise to make you money one day, or you could look at Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more