EntreBeliever Review (Updated 2024): Is Timothy Dixon The Best Ecom Consultant?
Introduction To EntreBeliever Review
Hey there! Thanks for joining me here for my EntreBeliever review. I'm glad you stopped by.
Chances are, you might have stumbled upon Timothy Dixon's training program through one of these ways:
- Maybe while searching for different ways to start an online business
- An ad from Timothy popped out while you were watching cat videos on Facebook
- A friend shared it on social media, and you're curious if it's legit
No matter how you got here, no worries! Just sit back, relax, and get comfortable. In less than 10 minutes, you'll get everything you need to know about EntreBeliever.
After reading, you'll have a clear understanding of:
- What EntreBeliever is all about
- Who Timothy Dixon is
- The truth behind an EntreBeliver scam
- The EntreBeliever cost
- And more!
Here at ScamRisk, I've reviewed many eCommerce programs like this. I'm here to give you an unbiased and comprehensive overview of Timothy Dixon's EntreBeliever program.
I've searched the internet high and low to make this review your one-stop resource for everything about EntreBeliever. Rest assured, I've left no stone unturned.
Instead of sifting through pages of reviews, why not spend a few minutes reading this one?
For a quick summary, here's a list of the pros and cons:
This Entrebeliever review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Timothy's proven success with brands showcases his valuable experience and expertise, which means you'll learn from a pro.
- You have the option to purchase individual courses standalone if you're interested in specific topics. This means you don't have to pay for the whole thing.
- EntreBeliever provides guidance on niching down, which can reduce competition and attract a specific customer base.
- The training primarily focuses on clothing brands, which might pose challenges in applying the knowledge to other niches.
- None of their products are eligible for refunds, which means you can't get your money back if you change your mind.
- EntreBeliever exclusively covers selling on Shopify, which means it may not work if you sell on other platforms or manage your sales through your own website.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR: What's My Verdict On EntreBeliever?
eCommerce sales are expected to reach a staggering $7.4 trillion in 2025. This presents a massive opportunity recognized by entrepreneurs like Timothy Dixon and various other eCommerce companies. They are actively leveraging the potential of this business model.
It's noteworthy that 58.4% of internet users engage in online purchases weekly. Given the global population of 5.3 billion internet users, this indicates that more than half of them prefer eCommerce platforms for their purchases.
Now, before you leap into EntreBeliever, let's take a moment to consider your decision. While eCommerce holds significant potential and financial opportunities, it's important to acknowledge that success here is not guaranteed.
Shockingly, 90% of eCommerce brands face failure within four months of their launch. According to Forbes, owners find it increasingly challenging to focus on growing their brands amid the numerous responsibilities of running this business.
Successful eCommerce ventures demand continuous effort, adaptability to market changes, and a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. To stay ahead in the game, an eCommerce owner must master various responsibilities and tasks, including product sourcing, website management, customer service, order fulfillment, payment processing, marketing, and more!
Achieving success in eCommerce typically involves around three months of intensive trial, error, and testing before substantial income is generated.
But what if there was an alternative income stream unrelated to eCommerce, where you could start seeing profits within your first few days?
A system that doesn't entail holding inventory, dealing with low-profit margins, waiting a whole year before turning a profit, or engaging in constant guesswork to identify "hot products."
Imagine something consistently bringing in $2,000 to $10,000 each month – a reliable income stream that you can scale up or down according to your preference.
If this intrigues you, consider exploring Digital Leasing.
If you're curious about what EntreBeliever has to offer, keep reading for an insider's look.
Who Benefits From EntreBeliever And Who Should Stay Away?
EntreBeliever serves as both an educational platform and an ecommerce consulting company. It is dedicated to assisting private label brands selling physical products on Shopify in scaling their businesses.
But it's not for everyone. EntreBeliever is designed for:
- Individuals new to brand creation and haven't ventured into selling on Shopify.
- Businesses facing challenges and seeking assistance in achieving consistent sales.
- Brand owners looking to elevate their business to the 6 or 7-figure scale.
If you're one of the following, it might be best to find alternatives:
- You're eager to see quick profits and not keen on waiting months for your online store to gain traction.
- You're looking for a sound refund policy. EntreBeliever does not offer refunds for any of its courses.
- You value public feedback and rely on platforms like TrustPilot, BBB, or Reddit. EntreBeliever doesn't have reviews on any of those.
EntreBeliever: 1,000 FT View Of This Online Business Opportunity
|Timothy Dixon & Gabriel Moore
|Starts at $20
EntreBeliever is all about the eCommerce business model.
Engaging in e-commerce means selling online. Businesses create websites (or sign up with a platform) to showcase their products, and customers can make purchases directly on these sites. All transactions happen online, and the products are then shipped to the buyers.
E-commerce has the advantage of not requiring a physical store. With just a website or platform, businesses can reach people globally, providing convenience for both sellers and buyers. It also helps save money on expenses like rent associated with running a traditional store.
E-commerce involves online marketing, secure transactions, and quick order processing to make shopping online easy.
Many people have found success in eCommerce in the past years.
If you're interested in other e-commerce programs and experts, check out these options:
- Rachel Rofe's Low Hanging System for starting with print-on-demand
- Ecom Degree University by William Rivera for learning how to sell on Amazon
- Skup, a program focused on selling jewelry and trinkets online
About The Guru - Who Is Timothy Dixon?
Timothy Dixon (aka Channel) is an entrepreneur, brand expert, and the creative force behind Art of Homage in Mansfield, Texas. Timothy got his business administration degree from Stephen F. Austin State University. Right after graduation, he went straight to the banking industry.
After over a decade in banking, Timothy took a leap of faith and tried entrepreneurship. His dedication paid off as he successfully built multiple million-dollar brands from scratch, even giving a fresh makeover to two acquired ones.
Today, his brands collectively bring in a whopping $300,000 per month, with total sales exceeding $17 million.
But Timothy's story goes beyond business. He's not just about the numbers. He co-founded Kingdom Minded Records and is also a music artist who goes by the name Channel.
In 2008, he co-founded the Red Ink Army, a platform connecting local Christian artists to help them share their faith within their communities.
Gabriel Moore serves as a partner alongside Timothy Dixon in Entrebeliever and Art of Homage.
|No. of Followers
How Much Does EntreBeliever Cost?
The EntreBeliever Brand Builders Club is available for a one-time payment of $997. If you prefer to explore individual courses separately, prices range from $20 to $197 each.
Additionally, the 16-week EntreBeliever Brand Accelerator course is priced at $4,800 or can be paid in four monthly installments of $1,200.
What's My Personal Opinion On EntreBeliever?
If you've been following my journey on ScamRisk, you know I've explored various eCommerce programs. My insights come from that experience and taking a closer look at EntreBeliever.
If you're unsure about which reviews to trust, here's how I assess eCommerce programs like EntreBeliever:
- Check if the person running the program has real hands-on experience in the eCommerce business.
- Look for support options like a private Facebook group or coaching to help you when you face challenges.
- Consider what you're actually getting for the price, not just the cost itself.
- Ensure they're upfront about any extra costs or things you might need to buy.
- Lastly, see how well people in their Facebook group are doing financially. Pay attention to what they're saying, but always keep in mind the factors I mentioned earlier.
My Recommendation On EntreBeliever
Let's evaluate EntreBeliever using these criteria and see how it stacks up.
Timothy's track record of building multi-million dollar e-commerce stores is a great point for the guru's experience. EntreBeliever also provides access to an exclusive community, which adds to its positive aspects.
However, here are the top three reasons why I wouldn't recommend EntreBeliever:
- No live coaching calls: The basic course lacks live coaching and Q&A sessions.
- No refund policy: EntreBeliever doesn't offer refunds for their courses.
- Limited public feedback: Reviews on Trustpilot, Reddit, or BBB are hard to come by.
Is There Any Truth To EntreBeliever Scam Allegations?
Now, let's address the million-dollar question: Is there a potential EntreBeliever scam?
The short answer is no. Timothy Dixon and Gabriel Moore won't just take your money and vanish without providing access to their course.
But the more important question is: Is EntreBeliever worth your time and money?
Well, if you have the capital and skills to start a Shopify e-commerce store, then it might be a worthwhile venture. But, you have to remember that Shopify is a subscription-based e-commerce platform, which means you'll incur fees.
If you don't have enough sales to cover these costs, then you'll be losing money.
Ecommerce, in general, is a tough game. It's a saturated business where building a profitable brand demands a significant investment in marketing to create awareness and gather a following. Marketing is one of the priciest aspects of ecommerce, and when you add it to production and operational costs, your profit margin takes a hit.
Growing a lucrative ecommerce business takes a substantial amount of time, effort, and money.
Considering that ecommerce is a costly and risky online business model, the question arises:
Why take the risk for a payoff that might not be incredibly huge?
There are countless proven and easily scalable business models out there. So, instead of venturing into the uncertain realm of ecommerce, I'd recommend exploring programs with thousands of successful students and ample room for others to join.
Currently, my top choice is Digital Leasing. It offers a proven, systematic path to six figures, and the best part is, you can do it from anywhere.
I have friends who are posting deals from the middle of the woods, raising pigs as pets – which is kinda cool and weird at the same time.
If the idea of living perpetually at your dream vacation spot intrigues you, Digital Leasing might just be the perfect fit!
What's Inside EntreBeliever
EntreBeliever Brand Builders Club
The EntreBeliever Brand Builders Club offers a mastermind class consisting of nine courses and one ebook. It's exclusively tailored for those who already own a brand.
Joining this mastermind opens the door to a private Facebook group with a massive community of over 21,000 members. In this group, you can connect, collaborate, and learn from fellow brand owners and experts.
EntreBeliever Brand Accelerator
The EntreBeliever Brand Accelerator is a 16-week course designed to equip brand owners with the skills to create a successful and profitable brand.
The course includes three weekly mastermind group Zoom coaching calls with the EntreBeliever founders and their team.
Additionally, students receive four calls with their assigned success coach and gain access to the exclusive private Facebook group.
Other EntreBeliver Products:
Other EntreBeliever products include downloadable resources and recordings of live webinars. These items are purchased separately and are not part of the masterclass or course.
Here's a quick rundown of the additional products:
- The Complete Guide to How to Start and Build a Product Brand: A 49-page guide providing a blueprint for creating a clothing or product brand.
- 2-Day E-Com Brand Explosion Bootcamp: Recorded sessions from a 2-night Zoom event where you'll learn Timothy Dixon's framework for scaling product brands to achieve $10,000 - $100,000 per month in sales.
- 3-Day Rebranding Bootcamp: Recorded sessions from a 3-day Zoom event delving deeper into Timothy Dixon's framework for rebranding and scaling brands.
These resources offer valuable insights and strategies to enhance your understanding of building and growing successful product brands.
Conclusion: To Buy Or Not To Buy EntreBeliever
No, I don't suggest purchasing courses from EntreBeliever. Among the different business models, eCommerce is my least preferred.
When it comes to making money online, I believe it should bring freedom without unnecessary complications.
I prefer a peaceful night's sleep without concerns about upset customers, shipping delays, or subpar products from suppliers.
That's why Digital Leasing remains my top choice, offering the freedom and flexibility I value.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet-bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down: Digital Leasing.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, Digital Leasing is for you.
1)Time: Managing everything from product sourcing to customer service in eCommerce requires a significant amount of time and effort.
Digital Leasing offers more flexibility. If you’ve got a spare hour-or-two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all-in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring.
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2) Ownership & Control: Dealing with shipping delays, supplier issues, and unexpected market changes can make it difficult to have full control over your business.
Why pour your soul into a business that could be taken away from you at the drop of a dime?
With Digital Leasing, you literally own all of the assets, which means you have ultimate control.
3) Big Margins: Using Shopify often results in slim profit margins. To make significant money, you'll need to achieve a substantial scale, which usually involves spending a significant amount on ads and other methods to boost traffic to your product.
Being in Digital Leasing, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on auto-pilot.
4) It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income with Shopify, you would need to sell twice as much inventory, or double your profit margins. And I can guarantee you (from my fidget-spinner days), that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
5) You’re Helping REAL People: My biggest gripe with Shopify is that you’re basically only helping yourself. The world doesn’t need another B.S. gadget to consume.
It’s cool in the short term to make a quick buck, but in the long-term, it gets really old, really fast.
But when you’re talking about Digital Leasing, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If we can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy - and they’re going to pay you for it.
We’re not helping Jeff Bezos shoot another rocket into space - you’re helping a struggling mother or father put FOOD on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other ecommerce programs like EntreBeliever, which might make you money 12 months from now.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more