Smashers Academy – like most Amazon FBA programs – wants you to believe you can build and run a successful e-commerce business that’s automated, profitable, and generates cash around the clock in less than 90 days…
With just a couple hundred dollars in inventory…
Sounds a little too good to be true, huh?
Look, as far as most online businesses go, you could do a lot worse than Amazon FBA.
But does that mean it’s the best solution for you?
That’s what we’ll find out in this Smashers Academy review.
The biggest things you have to consider here are:
- Inventory Management
- Product Selection
- Time to Profit
While you can make good money with Amazon FBA, it’s not as easy or simple as most course creators make it sound. Let’s break these 3 down real fast:
1) Inventory Management: If you’re doing an FBA business, the promise is that you don’t need to worry at all about inventory, because Amazon takes care of packing, shipping, customer service, etc.
However, you still need to get products to Amazon. And Amazon has very strict rules all sellers have to follow when preparing products for their warehouses.
This includes packaging, labeling, and registering products in their system. If you’re preparing all products yourself, you’ll spend a TON of time on this step (potentially 4-5 hours a day). So if you’re looking for a passive, automated business that runs itself, this might not be the best fit.
Now, yes, you can hire an Amazon prep center to do all this for you, but that eats into your margins. And remember that Amazon takes around 30-40% in fees for using the FBA program, so your profits are pretty tight to begin with.
2) Product Selection: E-commerce is a cyclical business. “Hot” products are always going in and out of fashion, which means, as an Amazon seller, you constantly need to be on the lookout for the next big thing.
That means monitoring trends, searching for products that might be popular down the line, and constantly in a rat race to – essentially – predict the future.
Sure, you can play in the evergreen market (things people always need and buy), but how much profit margin are you really going to get on meal prep containers, rubber spatulas, and golf umbrellas? Especially when there are hundreds of thousands of other sellers all swimming in that same ocean.
And because you’re constantly hunting for new hot products to sell, that takes up all the valuable time you could be using to travel, explore, read, surf, hike, or whatever else.
3) Time To Profit: Now, this isn’t the slowest turnaround time, but if you think you can put a dollar into inventory today and come out with two tomorrow, you’re sadly mistaken. From the time you first buy products to sell, you could be looking at anywhere from 4-12 weeks before you see a dollar come back.
And it could take twice as long before you break even.
Now, that’s not terrible, but what if you could start building a different (non-Amazon) income stream today, and see your first profits tomorrow?
What if you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Low margins
- Constantly looking for the next hot product
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day packing, prepping, and researching?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like Amazon FBA, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Smashers Academy, keep reading.
What Is Smashers Academy?
Looking to start a successful Amazon FBA journey? Consider one of the best Amazon FBA courses, the Smashers Academy course. This comprehensive Amazon FBA training is tailored for both beginners and experienced Amazon FBA sellers, equipping you with the necessary tools and knowledge to build a successful Amazon business.
With the FBA smashers community at your side, you’ll benefit from invaluable group support as you navigate through your Amazon FBA business.
Plus, the added advantage of a money back guarantee ensures you’re making a risk-free investment in your Amazon FBA success.
Smashers Academy is an Amazon FBA course where you’ll gain lifelong access to training comprising 200 lessons and 23 modules, accompanied by support from Janson through email or messenger.
Alongside, you receive exclusive Smasher tools and a script, a complimentary one-month Helium 10 platinum plan, the Smashers School 12-stage accelerator program, the Smashers Academy Little Black Book, participation in live Q&A sessions, and entry into an exclusive student support group.
Who Is Janson Smith?
Born and raised from London, Janson Smith is a leading British Amazon FBA entrepreneur with a strong finance background. Earning a 7-figure income through private label ventures, he spearheads the Smashers Academy.
In 2017, Janson ventured into Amazon FBA, securing a pivotal mentor in 2018. By mid-2018, he launched his brand, selling out 1,000 units by September for £55,000 profit. Momentum continued with cumulative sales of £500,000 by May 2020 and monthly earnings of £100,000 in two years.
Today, Janson oversees a multimillion-pound empire spanning 15 products across two brands. He shares Amazon FBA insights with 8.22K YouTube subscribers and maintains a robust Instagram impact with 6.6K followers. Affiliation with Helium 10 solidifies his authoritative industry status.
What’s Inside Smashers Academy?
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – Business & Admin
- Module 3 – Setting Up Your Amazon Selling Account
- Module 4 – Product Research | Fundamentals
- Module 5 – Product Research | Practice
- Module 6 – Product Research | Discovery
- Module 7 – Product Research | Verification
- Module 8 – Product Research | Selection
- Module 9 – Branding Your Product
- Module 10 – Sourcing Your Product
- Module 11 – Barcodes
- Module 12 – Placing An Order With Your Supplier
- Module 13 – Arranging Your Shipment
- Module 14 – Shipping To Amazon
- Module 15 – Your Amazon Listing
- Module 16 – Launching Your Product
- Module 17 – Pricing
- Module 18 – Reviews & Ratings
- Module 19 – Intro To Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Module 20 – PPC Campaign Setup & Analysis
- Module 21 – Maintaining Your Amazon Business
- Module 22 – Scaling Your Business
- Module 23 – Miscellaneous Topics
How Much Does It Cost To Join Smashers Academy?
Choose between two convenient payment options for your enrollment at Amazon FBA Smashers:
- One-time Payment: Secure your spot with an upfront payment of £995.
- Monthly Payment Plan: Alternatively, opt for a payment plan of £399 per month.
Moreover, residents of the UK have the additional flexibility to spread their payments over 12 months using Payl8r.
Is Smashers Academy A Scam?
So, is Smashers Academy a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Janson Smith makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – you need to do a ton of volume to make any real money.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is 15% profit on a $12 product (which comes out to $1.80), it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month (recurring revenue)?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike with Amazon FBA, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Smashers Academy?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue making money online. Here are just a few:
- Local Lead Generation
- Digital Real Estate
- Real Estate
- Website Building
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Amazon FBA, you don’t really own anything. Yes, you technically own the products before you send them into an Amazon warehouse, but that’s it.
You don’t own the sales platform, you don’t own a brand, and you don’t own the customers.
Not to mention, Amazon can literally shut you down at any time if they believe you’ve violated their constantly changing terms of service.
So you’re building a business that could be completely taken away from you in the blink of an eye.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront.
Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: As mentioned above, spending 4-5 hours a day prepping and packing products to send to Amazon is a huge time commitment.
Plus, you constantly need to be buying new products if you want to maintain your business. You need to spend even more money if you want to scale up.
With physical products, you’ll always have limits on your time and freedom.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never have to worry about that.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Amazon FBA, you’d have to double your inventory OR your profit margins. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. Amazon FBA is a decent way to make yourself money, but it doesn’t improve anyone else’s lives.
After all, there’s always someone else selling rubber spatulas and umbrellas. That might be fine in the short term, but in the long run you may feel like you’re missing a purpose.
With Digital Real Estate though, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem…
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Smashers Academy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.