The goal of this post is to provide my readers an unbiased look at my most recent journey into direct sales, as well as my opinions on the ZYIA Active business and product.
I’ve also found that many ZYIA “reviews” on the web are more like sales pitches than impartial reviews. So I decided to write a genuine review based on my own experience as well as the experiences of others I’ve spoken to.
This Zyia Active Review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
They provide training for beginners
High quality products
Cons: What I Didn't Like
No income disclosure statements
Take months to see success with it
Chances are you heard about ZYIA Active because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Because ZYIA Active is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about ZYIA Active, keep reading.
What Is ZYIA Active?
ZYIA Active is an active lifestyle brand that was created in 2017. ZYIA Active is a sports apparel and accessory distributor and manufacturer. In the United States and Canada, ZYIA products are marketed to men, women, and children.
Erin Bradley, Jeremiah Bradley, Brenda Bradley, and Zach Bradley created this MLM company. Their purpose is to inspire and encourage people by making activities enjoyable and necessary things in life.
ZYIA is recognized for its luxurious but inexpensive leggings and sportswear. ZYIA is a purely online business that depends on brand representatives to establish a community and sell their items rather than selling in a physical store.
ZYIA Active Products
ZYIA Active operates in the clothing MLM niche, specifically marketing activewear. Fit, durability, and moisture wicking are all significant factors.
ZYIA Active claims to check all the boxes; ZYIA provides long-lasting quality clothes that fit well and can be worn for hiking up a mountain, doing yoga at the gym, or running errands with the kids. There is a wide range of ZYIA activewear, catering to men, women, and even children.
How To Join ZYIA Active?
You must be introduced by a member before you may join the website. To join this direct sales company, you must first buy their starter pack, which costs $295 or $395.
The starter pack contains 5 ZYIA Active products, which can be:
- Pair of joggers
- A bra
- A Tank
- Pair of ZYIA leggings
- A gift card worth $100
After going through their training, you’ll be ready to start selling things and recruiting people.
ZYIA Active Affiliate Ranks
ZYIA Active’s compensation plan includes eleven affiliate ranks.
They are as follows, along with their respective qualification criteria:
- Representative– sign up as a ZYIA affiliate and create and maintain 200 PV.
- Junior Representative – maintain 200 PV every month, produce 1500 in accumulated PV, and generate and maintain 600 first-level GV per month.
- Senior Representative – create and maintain 300 PV each month, 3000 in accumulated PV, and 2000 GV per month (1200 first-level GV)
- Director – create and maintain 500 PV per month, 10,000 in accumulated PV, and 10,000 GV every month (2000 first-level GV)
- Senior Director – maintain 500 PV each month, produce 15,000 PV in total, and create and maintain 20,000 GV every month (2500 first-level GV)
- Executive – create and maintain 600 PV per month, 20,000 in accumulated PV, and 50,000 GV each month (3000 first-level GV)
- ZYIA Executive – maintain 600 PV every month, create 25,000 PV in total, and generate and maintain 100,000 GV per month (3500 first-level GV)
- Double ZYIA Executive- maintain 600 PV each month, create 30,000 in accumulated PV, and generate and maintain 250,000 GV per month (4000 first-level GV)
- ZYIA Elite – keep 600 PV each month, generate 40,000 in accumulated PV, and keep 500,000 GV every month (3500 first-level GV)
- Presidential – maintain 600 PV a month, generate 75,000 in accumulated PV and maintain 1,000,000 GV a month (10,000 first-level GV)
- ZYIA Presidential – maintain 600 PV each month, create 150,000 PV in total, and generate and maintain 5,000,000 GV every month (20,000 first-level GV)
ZYIA affiliates receive a retail commission of 20% to 25% on sales to retail customers.
- Senior Director representatives get a 20% retail commission rate.
- Executives and above get a retail commission rate of 25%.
If a ZYIA Active rep earns 1000 PV in a month, they will get an 8% bonus (PV includes affiliate purchases).
A ZYIA rep is placed at the head of a uni-level team, with every person recruited, they will be placed right behind them (level 1): If anyone at level 1 affiliates recruits new affiliates, they are assigned to the original affiliate’s unilevel team at level 2.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliate members, they are promoted to level 3, and so on, for an unlimited number of levels. ZYIA Active caps payable unilevel team levels at ten. Zyia Active has not made any revenue disclosure statements available for existing members to see.
How Is ZYIA Clothing Different?
I honestly believe that ZYIA’s quality and styles are appropriate with their pricing. They provide exceptional value, performance, cuteness, and an inspiring brand mission.
Though their multi-level marketing (“direct sales”) strategy may seem strange at first, it is not a “pyramid scheme.” Instead of a conventional e-commerce model, they just use reps to market their items In many aspects, ZYIA leggings are identical to Lululemon leggings. In many ways, the fit, feel, and performance are similar.
On the other hand, Lululemon is more focused on durability and technical implementation, while ZYIA is more concerned with regularly introducing stylish new styles. ZYIA is the way to go if you seek a less expensive Lululemon alternative. Are ZYIA leggings worth it? Definitely, yes!
Is ZYIA Active A Scam?
So, is ZYIA Active a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To ZYIA Active?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation for Making Money In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like ZYIA Active which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.