Travel Blog Prosperity Review (Updated 2024): Is Jessica Festa The Best Blog Coach?
Introduction To Travel Blog Prosperity Review
Hello and welcome to ScamRisk! If you're checking out this page, chances are you discovered this Travel Blog Prosperity review in one of the following ways:
- Someone recommended the program, and you want more information before deciding to join.
- You own a blog and are considering using Travel Blog Prosperity to boost traffic. Before jumping in, you're looking for additional details about the program.
- You're exploring ways to make money on blogging, leading you to this Travel Blog Prosperity review.
Regardless of how you arrived, I'm glad you're here. In the next 5-10 minutes, I'll cover everything about Jessica Festa's Travel Blog Prosperity. By the end, you'll learn:
- Whether the Travel Blog Prosperity program is a worthwhile investment
- The Travel Blog Prosperity cost
- Information about Jessica Festa, the creator of Travel Blog Prosperity
- What the Travel Blog Prosperity program includes
- The truth about Travel Blog Prosperity scam allegations
I've written numerous reviews like this one and have been blogging for many years. This allows me to share valuable insights from personal experiences and those of others. My expertise helps distinguish between what's genuine, legitimate, and mere talk in any program.
I've spent time scouring the internet to compile this review, making it your one-stop shop for all things Travel Blog Prosperity.
Now, let's dive straight into the pros and cons.
This Travel Prosperity Review review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- You'll have a 15-minute onboarding call with Jessie once you sign up. She's also available through email and group calls and regularly provides 1-on-1 coaching sessions for selected members. This means you'll have hands-on support and training.
- New course modules are added monthly. Existing courses also receive updates as needed, which means content remains current and relevant.
- The program has affordable pricing, and there are no long-term commitments, which means you can easily sign up and cancel your subscription anytime.
- Most online reviews are affiliated with the course, which means it may be hard to seek unbiased insights into the program's strengths and weaknesses.
- Despite being established five years ago, the Facebook group has a relatively small membership of 198. This might impact the level of engagement and support within the community.
- Live calls are scheduled in the US time zone, which may pose challenges for international members.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Travel Blog Prosperity
In the vast online world, many people are drawn to the idea of making money through travel blogging. This model suggests the potential for significant income, with some individuals claiming to earn $64,000 or more annually.
A notable 33% of U.S. travelers rely on travel blogs for advice, pointing to a lucrative market. However, the attractiveness of the travel blogging niche is tempered by its rapid growth, boasting an estimated 31 million global travel blogs, according to Global Viewpoint. This means it's a growing niche and may be hard to stand out as competition rises. With millions of blogs (around 500k-1M bloggers in the US alone) vying for attention, breaking through becomes a substantial challenge.
Don't get me wrong. Successfully monetizing a travel blog is achievable. However, before diving into programs like Travel Blog Prosperity, one must be aware of hidden challenges the gurus won't tell you.
Blogging is no different from a 9-5 job, with its demands for consistent effort, time, and dedication. Numerous pitfalls exist, encompassing intense competition, dynamic algorithms, and the perpetual need for fresh and compelling content.
Imagine having a truly passive income stream – one that doesn't deal with:
- Market oversaturation
- Unpredicatable income and traffic
- Cross-posting on multiple platforms
- Long period of waiting before seeing an ROI
What if you could enjoy consistent monthly revenues, ranging from a couple of thousand dollars to well over $10,000, without the need to work around the clock and document everything you do?
Picture an income stream that you could build at your own pace, in your spare time, and customize to be as big or as small as you want – all without spending tons of money and time on traveling, creating content, and promoting it on social media.
If you stick long enough, you will be traveling the world without the need for that selfie stick! You can genuinely relax, sit on a beach, and watch the money roll in.
If this sounds intriguing, explore Digital Leasing.
But if you're still curious about Travel Blog Prosperity, keep reading.
Who Benefits From Travel Blog Prosperity And Who Should Look Somewhere Else?
According to Jessica Festa, Travel Blog Prosperity offers its members the tools and insights required to thrive as travel blog owners.
The program, which includes courses, workshops, and coaching, aims to teach bloggers how to enhance their website traffic, foster community engagement, and consistently boost their monthly income.
But it's not for everyone. Travel Blog Prosperity can work for you if:
- You're a travel blogger. Although the program also welcomes bloggers from other niches, Travel Blog Prosperity is created with travel bloggers in mind.
- You're always traveling and want to make money out of it.
- You're in it for the long haul. Travel Blog Prosperity is not a course that you can take, finish, and go on your own. It's an ongoing program with monthly group calls, and new modules are added every month.
If you're one of the following, it's probably best to give it a pass:
- You want to have a decent income out of it. This Redditor said that despite being the most popular travel blog in their country, they only make $10 per month for 10,000 visitors.
- You don't like monthly subscriptions. Travel Blog Prosperity costs $49 per month and has no refund policy. These are some of the best blogging courses that offer a one-time fee and lifetime access.
- You're afraid of the stiff competition. With travel blogging, you're not only competing with travel bloggers, but you're also competing with magazines, travel agencies, and booking sites that have millions of backlinks.
A 1,000 FT View Of Travel Blog Prosperity
|Travel Blog Prosperity
Travel Blog Prosperity is all about the blogging business model. There are many things you can write about, but Jessica's program focuses solely on travel blogging.
Isn't blogging just a hobby, you might ask? It used to be like that before, but since there are more businesses today leveraging the internet, travel blogging has also become an income source for some.
Most travel bloggers rely on multiple income sources rather than just one. While some fund their lifestyle, others generate incomes surpassing their travel costs. It's important to note that creating a profitable travel blog requires time and effort to establish and build a substantial following.
Here are some ways travel bloggers make money:
- Affiliate Marketing: Promote and sell products for a third party. Earn commissions when your leads click on affiliate links and make purchases. It's an ideal method for travel bloggers as it involves no stock, offering a way to earn money.
- Selling Products: Create and sell your own products related to your blog. While the profits go directly to you, it requires initial time and effort to make the products.
- Advertising: Allow automatic ads on your website to earn extra money monthly. Alternatively, consider charging companies for permanent ads on your site.
- Sponsored Posts: Established blogs receive requests from companies to write sponsored posts about their products, with the blogger being paid or receiving products as compensation.
- Public Speaking: If you have confidence, speaking at conferences or professional networking events can be lucrative. Top travel conferences and events include Women In Travel Summit and TBEX.
- Coaching: Teach others how to run a travel blog through mentoring, consultations, online courses, or lecturing at colleges. This not only boosts your income but also enhances your credibility.
- Freelance Writing: Get paid by other businesses to write about your experiences and travel tips. It provides a good income while fitting the lifestyle of a travel blogger.
About The Guru - Jessica Festa
Jessica Festa is a travel blogger, photographer, and girl boss from Brooklyn, New York.
Her first stint on blogging happened in May 2011, with Jessie on a Journey. In the next year, she started her second blog named Epicure & Culture. Turning her passion into profit, she went on to establish NYC Photo Journeys in January 2014. It's a business that offers tourists a licensed NYC guide, along with a professional photographer, when they're touring the city.
Aside from her travel blogs and business, she also works for various publications as a freelance writer and editor. These include AOL Travel, A Luxury Travel Blog, Gadling, Huffington Post, Matador, The Daily Meal, Tripify, and Vagabondish. She also writes travel and tech content for USA Today.
Jessie got a master's degree in Communication & Rhetoric from the University at Albany - State University of New York. She's also a certified sommelier from the Sommelier Society of America.
She's the one behind The Profitable Travel Blogger Podcast. The podcast is made for busy content creators who seek strategies for website growth. You can access it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, Stitcher, and Amazon Music. It has 82 episodes so far.
Jessie has a solid following on social media:
|No. of Followers
How Much Does Travel Blog Prosperity Cost?
Travel Blog Prosperity is priced at $49 per month. The program does not offer a money-back guarantee. The company doesn't provide refunds, so if members wish to cancel their membership, they need to do so before the next billing date.
What Makes Travel Blog Prosperity Different From Other Blog Courses?
Well, aside from the fact that the program focuses on a specific niche, the Travel Blog Prosperity offers value for both novice and seasoned bloggers. Although it's not be best travel blogging course out there, it provides coaching, guidance, and community support.
Notably, its affordability stands out, making it an attractive option for many in the travel blogging community. While purchasing the best travel blogging courses isn't a prerequisite for success, the support from experienced coaches can be advantageous, although one can still learn from free online resources.
Here are some other blogging programs and gurus you can check out:
Elite Blog Academy, created by Ruth Soukup, equips you with the knowledge to transform your blog into a successful business through comprehensive instruction on various methods and tactics.
With Stupid Simple SEO, Nike Futia leverages his SEO expertise to guide you in turning your blog into an affiliate marketing powerhouse quickly.
What's My Personal Opinion On Travel Blog Prosperity?
If you've been following my journey here on ScamRisk, you know I speak from experience, not just mere talk. I've dived into various online money-making programs and actually made some money along the way. My hands-on experience also includes exploring programs like the Travel Blog Prosperity course.
In the world of online income businesses, you'll find a lot of negative reviews on platforms like Reddit, Trustpilot, BBB, and even in ad comments.
This negativity often comes from people with less-than-pleasant experiences who tend to be the most vocal. However, having a bad experience doesn't automatically mean the course is a scam.
Given the unclear nature of online reviews, how do you navigate this space? Here's how I approach choosing a program like Travel Blog Prosperity:
- Guru's Real-World Experience: Check if the guru, like Jessica Festa, has practical experience in running this business.
- Supportive Community: Evaluate if the program offers a private Facebook group or coaching for a supportive network during the highs and lows of running a business.
- Value for Money: Look beyond the program's price tag and consider what you're getting – videos, assets, templates, bonuses. It's about the value received, not just the cost.
- Transparency on Costs: Ensure the program creator is upfront about ongoing costs and upsells for clarity on what's required for success.
- Peer Success: Examine financial success stories within their private Facebook community. Public opinion matters, but it should be considered alongside the criteria above.
My Recommendation On Travel Blog Prosperity
Now, let's apply these criteria to Travel Blog Prosperity itself.
Here are the good parts:
- Jessica Festa has been blogging since 2011, so the guru has real-world experience and is a successful travel blogger.
- There's a private Facebook group, providing a community for networking.
Below are the reasons why I don't recommend Travel Blog Prosperity:
- No refund policy: Travel Blog Prosperity doesn't have a money-back guarantee.
- Lack of public feedback: The program doesn't have Trustpilot reviews or BBB ratings.
- It takes a while to earn money from it: According to research, it takes 20 months, on average, to start making money from blogs.
Is There A Travel Blog Prosperity Scam Going On?
Let's address the big question: Is Travel Blog Prosperity a scam?
No, it's not. Jessica Festa won't vanish with your money. She offers tools and insights required to thrive as travel blog owners. It's not a pyramid scheme or anything shady.
Now, the crucial question is: Is Travel Blog Prosperity worth your time and money? Let's break it down.
Based on research findings, it typically takes around 20 months for a blog to start generating income. On average, it takes approximately 4 years and 1 month for bloggers to reach the point where they can earn a full-time income from their blogging efforts.
Personally, I wouldn't invest four years on something that is not guaranteed. Aside from the time factor, you'll face other hurdles with travel blogging. A significant drawback of the travel blogging model is market oversaturation. With millions of blogs vying for attention, breaking through becomes a substantial challenge.
The ever-changing landscape of online platforms and social media algorithms adds complexity, making it challenging for new bloggers to gain visibility. Additionally, the unpredictable nature of the travel industry, influenced by global events, can impact the profitability and stability of a travel blog.
So thanks, but no thanks!
What if, instead, you spent a few hours daily building a digital asset, making a steady $500 to $2,000 monthly? Enter Digital Leasing – a model that runs on autopilot once set up.
Successful students run six-figure businesses from unique locations, prioritizing life over work. They enjoy adventures without worrying about funding or taking time off.
If this aligns with your desired lifestyle, click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
What's Inside Travel Blog Prosperity?
Travel Blog Prosperity membership comes with a variety of perks, such as access to a collection of courses, live workshops and coaching calls, a private Facebook group, and additional bonuses.
With over 65 premium blogging courses, Travel Blog Prosperity covers topics like successful blog branding, increasing traffic, building a community, social media strategy, managing email lists, and growing passive affiliate income.
New course material is added each month. Some instant-access courses include:
- Bookkeeping & Taxes For Bloggers
- How To Use Twitter Chats To Grow A Community
- Understanding Google Analytics 4
- How To Grow Your Traffic By Targeting Zero Volume Keywords
- How To Get Your Blog Into Mediavine
Live Workshops and Coaching Calls:
Members can participate in a monthly live goal-setting workshop with Jessie Festa and quarterly events. These include Q&A calls with developers, creative writing workshops, and small group site audits.
There are also two monthly live coaching calls led by Jessie, sometimes featuring industry experts. The Goal Crusha' Hot Seat opportunity offers select members an exclusive 45-minute Zoom call.
Member's Lounge on Facebook:
The private Facebook group, Travel Blog Prosperity Members' Lounge, provides a supportive environment for its 198 members to interact and seek help in writing blog posts. Members can find collaboration opportunities, share blog tips, and participate in monthly reflection posts for a chance to win a coaching call.
The group enforces rules to maintain a positive atmosphere, removing members for spamming, disrespect, or if they stop their monthly subscriptions.
Membership also includes various bonuses like templates, worksheets, strategy planners, case studies, interviews, masterminds, and directories.
The Member Bonuses + Discounts section is regularly updated with new additions.
Conclusion: Should You Join Travel Blog Prosperity?
Should you consider joining Travel Blog Prosperity? No, I wouldn't recommend it.
There are more profitable programs to explore. While blogging can be exciting for travel enthusiasts, the money-making system doesn't seem practical. Imagine waiting 20 months just to earn a dollar and another four years to reach a full-time income.
I'd rather go with what Digital Leasing has to offer. It's the opposite of blogging: stable, with significant financial potential, and doesn't require competing with numerous other blogs to build relationships with small businesses online.
Take control of your future and build something you can be proud of. The best part? You'll have more time for family and friends.
Starting doesn't take long, and the guru of my favorite lead gen course genuinely cares about his students' success.
Stick around, and you might find yourself traveling the world, watching the numbers roll in.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
Alright, time for me to get real with my lovely readers for a moment:
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet-bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
THAT BEING SAID: I would at least recommend you implement something that is tried and true, because I’ve seen TOO MANY people (including friends and family) get burned by stuff like Travel Blog Prosperity.
They come out of left field with some random idea, make it seem attractive, and then make themselves a quick buck by luring in unsuspecting people.
I’m not saying Travel Blog Prosperity itself is a piece of trash, I’m just saying you need to be very, very careful.
This is a big reason why I only recommend proven, tried and true business models, like Lead Generation & Ad Agencies.
There are a bunch of programs out there that teach you those skills, but my top choice is Digital Leasing.
Why? It has proven leaders with their own 7-figure businesses implementing exactly what they teach you.
I’ve also got over a dozen personal friends in there, so I feel comfortable telling you it works.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, their program works.
1)Time: Blogging demands a substantial time investment due to the intricate process of consistently creating high-quality content, as well as building and engaging with an audience. You need to implement and manage monetization strategies, stay updated on industry trends, and adapt to the evolving digital landscape.
When I found Digital Leasing, I never looked back.
If you’ve got a spare hour-or-two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all-in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring (for the most part).
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2)Big Margins: As revealed by a Redditor, they get only $10 per month for every 10,000 visitors. These are crumbs with all the hard work they made to be the most popular travel blog in their country.
Tha'ts the thing with most businesses. You’re often going to have really slim margins. That means you need to hit a serious scale to make serious money.
With Digital Leasing, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on “auto-pilot”.
3)It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income with travel blogging, you would need to double your travel and posts almost everything about your trips.
And I can guarantee you that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
4)You’re Helping REAL People: My biggest gripe with other businesses is that you’re basically only helping yourself.
But when you’re talking about Digital Leasing, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If we can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy - and they’re going to pay you for it.
You’re helping a struggling mother or father put FOOD on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other off the wall business models like travel blogging and maybe hit it big one day.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more