ReviewPro LaunchPad Review (Updated 2024): Is Mike Schmidt Good Enough To Teach Reputation Management?
Introduction To My ReviewPro Launchpad Review
Mike Schmidt is a digital marketing guru who is known for his Agency Coach program, but underneath that umbrella you'll find the somewhat-unique course known as ReviewPro Launchpad.
I say "unique" because the program is all about selling a form of software to clients that will help generate more positive reviews, while handling or even attempting to remove negative reviews.
This kind of software is unusual, as most companies would just handle this kind of thing manually, but Schmidt claims these online reviews can help a local business take their profits to the next level by convincing new clients they are making the right decision.
Selling review software likely isn't something you ever dreamed about doing, so I understand why you're here - you're trying to make sure this thing is legit before you spend a bunch of money on it. You might even be looking up other digital marketers like Douglas James or Iman Gadzhi to see how they stack up.
And you know what? I get it.
The 9-5 grind sucks and a lot of people are willing to do basically anything to get out of it. If you have an elite software that no one else can offer, Schmidt makes the sales pitch that this means you'll have a niche to make an easy sell.
But it can be hard to tell a quality product from a sketchy one these days.
Lucky for you, I've been grinding out articles on gurus and their programs for years now, covering everything from the best MLM companies to how to become a real estate investor. After a while, I've picked up a few red lights and green lights on what makes the best program.
So, I'll take you through the pros and cons of ReviewPro Launchpad (along with Schmidt's other services), we'll see how much all this costs, and then we'll even go over some alternatives to see what might be the best fit for you.
Now, let's dive into our ReviewPro Launchpad review!
This ReviewPro Launchpad Scorecard review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Companies always want more reviews to establish legitimacy, and that means you should have a decent market.
- Mike Schmidt has been in the game since 2003, which means you'll be getting an experienced mentor.
- It sounds like Schmidt will teach you effective web design and sales techniques, which means you might get decent bang for your buck.
- Considering the price of the software, it may mean some companies will just prefer to handle reviews themselves.
- Schmidt may strongly push for you to join his other Agency Coach courses as well, which means higher investment cost.
- A lot of people hate the pressure of sales, which may mean you'll have to have the right personality.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What's The Verdict On ReviewPro Launchpad?
ReviewPro Launchpad is a new sales program to train students on how to sell his review software to businesses.
The idea is that it will help their relationship with both new and existing clients by boosting their reputation online.
You have to be able to pitch this stuff, so it may not be a great fit for those who don't like sales pressure.
I like the idea in theory, as a great reputation online can result in generating more leads for a business. However, the software seems a little unnecessary to me, as there are already good ways to get reviews. You can do great work and have it spread via word of mouth, use paid ads, or SEO work.
I can't help but wonder if this is a way for Schmidt to get you to sell his agency courses as well, since he mentions "how reviews are actually the gateway to sell all of your other services."
While I'm not sure if that's entirely unethical, I do know that lead generation is one of the most important factors for any business owners out there. But instead of a gimmicky piece of high-priced software that may annoy these companies...why not try Digital Leasing?
Think of it as a powerful tool where you bring in customers to these businesses, providing you with multiple channels of income. It's a spin-off of the lead generation model where you actually help people in your community by providing something that people actually want and need!
The Digital Leasing students seem extremely passionate about what they're doing - not just getting by, but creating their own future.
That said, if you'd like to hear some more about Mike Schmidt, let's keep on rolling.
Who Benefits From ReviewPro Launchpad...And Who Doesn't?
|Lots of learning, especially for a beginner.
|Level of Control
|Selling someone else's software makes you a hired salesperson, not a boss.
|Ease of Implementation
|Not easy to close sales.
|There's a chance you get a nice cut of sales, but I don't imagine there will be a lot of them.
As much as it's nice to find a great money-making program online, man...I gotta say, sometimes the hunt sucks. It's like you find a great guru, but his business model sucks. Or the opposite, where the industry is sweet but your mentor just has no energy.
So, how do you pick the right program?
Well, Mike's course might be for you if...
- You're looking for a coach who's been in the game over 20 years
- You're really good with sales
- You've had good experiences with digital marketing (like Local Marketing Vault)
On the other hand, it probably doesn't make sense to join up if...
- You don't really understand tech that well
- Sales is too high-pressure for you
- You're concerned that Schmidt may throw some upsells at you
ReviewPro Launchpad At A 1,000 FT View
Digital marketing is the way of the future, so Mike Schmidt isn't way off here - in fact, his coaching skills may be decent. But the business model of "learning how to set up a review business" might be a little TOO niche for me.
It's a hard sell, and puts you in a trick spot for getting any other lead gen services if the business owners don't like the software.
You're not here to be a strange software salesperson - you just want the freedom to spend time with family and friends where you want, when you want...and a wallet fattened up with cash would hurt, either.
With Digital Leasing, the sky is the limit. You just steer customers in the right direction for local businesses - which is proven to be an easy sell that businesses will beg you to keep coming back with...and who knows? You could even do it from the beach one day.
Who Is Mike Schmidt?
Mike Schmidt is an agency coach based out of Tucson, AZ, and he's bee grinding since 2003 - back before a lot of people even had internet in their homes!
His major calling card is his Agency Coach company, which is an umbrella program for Review Pro Launchpad.
He has since made himself into a millionaire, and he thinks you can do the same.
How Much Does ReviewPro Launchpad Cost?
So, how much does the ReviewPro Launchpad cost?
You're looking at about $1,497, which is down about 500 bucks from where it was last year.
Just keep an eye out for those upsells into his other services.
What Is Mike Schmidt's Refund Policy?
ReviewPro Launchpad offers a 30-day money back guarantee, although I'd check the fine print to be sure.
Personal Opinion On ReviewPro Launchpad
So, how do I recommend you choose the right program for making money online?
- Go and look at some of the guru's free content to see if they vibe with you
- Imagine yourself doing this for the rest of your life
- Check out real student reviews to make sure they're not paid for
I think Mike's probably a knowledgeable digital marketer, but I have my doubts about pushing this review software.
But to be fair, how about a quick 3 things I like about his program:
- Sales a good skill to learn
- He's a proven expert with a lot of experience
- Decent refund policy
...and, to be fair, 3 things I don't really like:
- Many businesses will consider this expensive software to be unnecessary
- It's hard to trust some of his reviews, since he sells a review-generating software...
- There may be a hard push into his other courses, racking up investment costs
Is There A ReviewPro Launchpad Scam Going On Here?
"ReviewPro Launchpad scam" comes up all the time when you look up this course, and it might have even led you to this article!
But does that mean that Mike Schmidt is really running a scam?
I'm not sure.
This is really weird software, and the pages it generates looks really low-budget.
That said, technically a scam is something where you don't receive any good or service for what you pay. So even if I think it's overpriced or not that good, I don't think I can say Mike Schmidt is a scammer.
But why would you wanna spend all your time and money on this thing?
Instead, look into Digital Leasing, where you'll put together great relationships with local business owners instead of alienating them.
You provide the customers, and they'll love you for it.
This keeps your cash rolling in while you just sit back and generate leads, watching your bank account get bigger and bigger.
What's Inside ReviewPro Launchpad?
Here are some of the things you'll be getting inside RPLP:
- ReviewPro Launchpad Training Program
- ReviewPro Mastermind Community
- ReviewLead Reseller & Certified Partner
- "Perfect Proposal" Template & Contract Training
- Web & Digital Agency Proposal Kit
Conclusion Of My Mike Schmidt Review
So, should you risk it all and leap onboard with ReviewPro Launchpad?
I don't think so.
Instead of selling a sketchy software, take control of your future.
There's tons of opportunity here for you to go out and snag that financial freedom you're after, where you can actually spend more time with friends and family, and less time worrying about your bank account - because you'll be in control of it.
What's My #1 Way To Make Money In 2024?
After exploring various business models, I recommend Digital Leasing for beginners entering the online business world.
- Flexibility: Whether you have just an hour to spare or want to go full-time, Digital Leasing is tailored for "passive income" – more gains with less effort.
- Ownership and Control: Digital Leasing grants you outright ownership of assets, ensuring control and impressive profit margins ranging from 90-95%. With Schmidt's program, you don’t really own anything. With Digital Leasing (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control. You'll have clients coming back to you, begging you for more leads!
- Low Startup Costs: You can begin with minimal upfront expenses with Digital Leasing. You might even start earning before spending a dime, and your initial property can go live for less than $100.
Schmidt's course isn't cheap!
- Minimal Ongoing Expenses: Digital Leasing keeps it straightforward with minimal maintenance and expenses.
- Easy to Duplicate: Once your first digital property is up and running, doubling your income becomes a breeze – just a few clicks, keystrokes, and maybe a call away.
With RPLP, you'd have to sell twice as much software!
- Helping Real People: Digital Leasing extends beyond numbers, allowing you to support local businesses and make money while genuinely impacting people's lives.
The choice is yours. Keep exploring options like RPLP, keep researching, or join a community of over 2,000 successful students living life on their terms with Digital Leasing.
Experience a steady, semi-passive income stream that doesn't demand constant attention.
Your success goes beyond numbers – it's about assisting real people who appreciate and happily pay for your services.
If consistent income, flexibility, and helping others align with your goals, click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more