Lucas Lee Tyson: Introduction
You’re probably here cuz you’ve seen this dude all over YouTube ads.
In fact, you’ve might have found it a little annoying and decided to finally look this character up…
That’s where I come in because I’ve done ALL the research on the things YOU want to know about him.
Now, I do want to be totally honest here, so…
This Lucas Lee Tyson review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Pros: What I Liked
- Lucas Lee is transparent with Growth Cave
- Fool-proof business model
Cons: What I Didn't Like
- Outdated cold emails and LinkedIn messages
- Unpredictable Facebook paid ads
Table of Contents
Growth Cave is a marketing company that offers a six-module program that will help you build a profitåablåe digital marketing agency by helping local businesses to get more leads and get paid by those businesses directly – usually on Facebook and Google Ads.
This is, in other words, a local marketing course.
Growth Cave is a lead generation program. And frankly, this is probably one of the better business models out there.
However, Growth Cave isn’t our #1 choice here. Joshua T. Osborne’s Digital Real Estate program is.
There’s a right way and a wrong way to do things in lead generation.
The wrong way involves chasing clients, and using either outdated templates or poor-performing Facebook ads to get cheap leads that never buy or even answer the phone.
This creates a ton of client turnover, forces you to do a lot of selling, as well as experimenting with different types of ads and campaigns.
It’s a very active business model, and is more of a self-created job.
However, the right way to do lead generation involves building assets that YOU own and control.
Assets that attract high-quality, ready-to-buy customers to YOU, that you can then flip to the client for a fee.
The lead generation program ScamRisk recommends shows you how to do this in a way that creates passive monthly income, instead of forcing you to work round the clock to keep things going.
This program shows you how to create an income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Lucas Lee Tyson, keep reading.
What Is The Growth Cave?
Growth Cave helps businesses grow online through one-on-one consultation and extensive online training focusing on paid advertising.
I love the fact that you can’t sign up via a membership form, as most online business ventures require.
Contact must be made by email or phone first.
This is admirable, and it helps to identify those who aren’t 100% serious.
Produced Benefits, the Growth Cave course is divided into six modules. These modules cover the basics and then guide students to get clients.
Templates, landing pages, and funnels are available, as well as photos and copies.
You won’t feel overwhelmed if you are just getting started or familiar with the entire experience.
Productized Profits, according to Lucas, “is a proven and tested 6-week implementation course that teaches how to start a highly profitable 6-figure products business and land your first client in 30 days.”
The first thing you need to know about the course is that, according to Lucas, they have students from “dozens of different industries and niches.”
They have experts in all business areas, including landscaping, gyms, real estate, and equine dentistry.
This program can be used in any niche or industry.
Who Is Lucas Lee-Tyson?
Many who work 9 to 5 jobs daydream of being free and creating something that allows them to be financially independent.
Lucas Lee Tyson, the CEO of Growth Cave, is no stranger in this reality.
Growth Cave was launched in June 2018 to help businesses grow online through individual consultations and an extensive online learning center that educates entrepreneurs about managing and creating compelling Facebook ad campaigns.
As most people, Lucas was stuck in the 9 to 5-day cyclical position as a marketing intern.
He learned from his company that they were being paid $20,000 per month to run an advertisement campaign and $240,000 per year to manage various social media platforms and ad campaigns.
These simple tasks that are inherently easy to do by a dozen people could be accomplished at a lower cost if Lucas did it all by himself.
He eventually left the company to pursue his dream. He had $10 at the time, a substantial amount of credit card debt, and college loans.
His debt and tax liabilities were a significant drain on his mental health, so he had to make his plan work.
Lucas studied Business Analytics and Entrepreneurship at Bobson College, Boston, and wanted to start a new business model to get out of his job.
He tried everything, but nothing worked.
He has developed many online side projects, including an affiliate blog that generated more than $85,000 in Amazon affiliate program revenue, tried to rank YouTube videos, and ventured into lead generation. He closed after two months because he failed to close a sale.
Lucas has also collaborated and discussed with many multi-million-dollar companies, mainly in the technology and eCommerce sectors.
Lucas pursued his plan and started promoting himself on Upwork as a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) specialist.
Six weeks after securing client after client, Lucas Lee Tyson decided to quit his internship and dedicate himself entirely to his digital marketing business.
Lucas learned the right skills, applied them to his newly discovered “Agency” business model, grew his business, and hired new staff members.
His team was working their way through the evolution and growth of his agency. He taught, mentored, and trained other entrepreneurs in digital advertising strategies and structures. He shared exactly what he learned with more than $7.6 million in advertising spent with your clients.
Growth Cave is now focusing its efforts on helping other entrepreneurs achieve the $1 million revenue milestone by the end of 2021. This can be achieved by providing them with practical and achievable frameworks that can help them reach extraordinary heights.
Lucas’ strengths include growth marketing and paid advertising.
Who Is Growth Cave For?
Lucas saw that his path to financial independence could be replicated by anyone in a similar situation to Lucas’s.
To further his vision, he created the Master Course Productized Profits.
His target audience, or “average person,” has been broken down into four types:
- “Trapped employees:” 9-5 people tired from their monotonous jobs.
- “Kindaprenuer:” Individuals who enjoy the idea of self-employment and entrepreneurship but are unable to find a way to do so.
- “Troubled agency owner:” People who re running their own social media marketing agency (SMMA) but aren’t getting the results they want.
- “Conscious Students:” Individuals who don’t believe traditional college education is right or can’t afford it.
Growth Cave Training Course & Pricing
There are three payment options available, each costing $600.
- To find potential clients within your niche, you will receive the ClientBolt software program.
- Learn how to manually find leads using cold emails, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- You can access the Productized Business Mastermind Community through a private Facebook group.
- Lucas provides one-on-one tutoring via Facebook and biweekly questions-and-answer calls. This will help you throughout your stay.
Module 1: Foundations
As in other courses, Lucas addresses the mental side of entrepreneurship in the first module.
Lucas gives a lesson titled “Uniform of Failure,” where he discusses why students in his course fail. The advice he provides applies to all of the courses that he reviews.
- His students do not join the Facebook group to receive live information and Q&A.
- You don’t have to make a half-hearted attempt! Sign up now for the course.
- You must follow the steps without skipping any lesson.
- Be proud of what you do.
- The course is not meant to be a “get rich quick” scheme.
- Do not fall for the “shiny object syndrome.”
- Discuss the matter with Lucas and other members of the course.
- Be humble, let go of your ego and be open to learning.
This is a solid thought.
Module 2: Creating Your Own Niche
This module is my favorite because it tackles a common problem in marketing in an exciting way.
Lucas‘ main point is that a high-priced offering is not a good idea.
Lucas identifies the fears that audience members have about online marketing.
He reviews people’s preconceptions about digital marketing, lead generation, and online ads. Most of these services end up in people’s spam folders.
Lucas Lee Tyson instead discovered that he needed to consider his services as a large commercial marketing agency when constructing his business.
Instead of selling a service to customers, he sells a product to those in a particular niche.
People want a proven system that produces specific results. To prove this point, Lucas discusses the 1-1-1 Principle which describes how you can effectively talk with clients to get results.
This Principle teaches the student and emphasizes choosing a profitable niche.
It examines the key characteristics of a strong niche and how important it is to build a solid foundation for your success.
Module 3: Automated Customer Attraction Machine
Module 3 will show you how to set up automated systems to get contact information from clients.
This section has a unique feature: it eliminates the Clickfunnels landing page, commonly used to direct customers to enter their data. It is much simpler and more direct.
These are the methods Lucas uses to reach the strategy call with clients:
- Cold email
- Contacting through a LinkedIn message
- Contacting through organic Facebook
You then use Lucas’ templates and then play a numbers game by sending hundreds of emails, Facebook messages, and LinkedIn connections to have enough potential clients to get a new client every week.
Working 30 minutes per day and working on your three email inboxes should allow you to reduce customers. You can do 6/9 meetings per week, reduce the most qualified leads, and finally find your one customer within a week.
You only need a calendar to schedule calls. This will take you to an app where prospects can answer a few questions so that they can start the call without much knowledge about your business.
It seems to work well for many of Lucas’s students. The fact that the system has just started means that he can keep track of each student and suggest how to answer questions or what type of ads to use.
Module 4: Sales Science And Customer Conversion
This is the most hated part of the course.
This is because they are afraid of the idea that sales will be launched, especially for those who have never sold before.
Lucas does a great job at addressing this mindset.
He called it 2 Closure. He found that people love taking time to reflect and think about investment. Two calls with clients create a stronger working relationship.
He also locks potential customers into a timeframe to think about the deal. This dramatically increases call effectiveness.
This strategy’s effectiveness is enhanced by including sample calls with models for review and learning.
Lucas shared models and samples that he personally used to build his successful online business.
He gives you the strategies and techniques to provide you with the best chance of success.
This module will teach you one of the most important lessons: “The customer actually needs you more than you need them.”
You can also regularly practice improving your speech and script with your group.
This module is the most complete and informative. And if you take the time to review it and make notes, you will move towards the entrepreneurial mindset and career Lucas Lee Tyson frequently talks about.
Module 5: Delivering The Autopilot Service
This module is not difficult to grasp for anyone with basic marketing skills.
However, this module was not something I expected to find in the course.
Looking back, however, I am thrilled I did.
Look at the software and tools you use to retain, manage, and expand customers.
He also helped clients through onboarding after the sale.
It emphasizes the importance of building a relationship with clients and keeping it up to date to maintain a positive relationship.
The remainder of the module is more practical and shows how to use Zapier and Loom to automate some of these tasks.
It examines how to handle lead forms using Google Sheets SMS and manage your business manager.
Module 6: Systems And Scalability
Your marketing business should now be worth more than $10,000 per month, but you may feel tempted to grow your business to six figures.
Here is where Lucas’s lesson about the fundamentals and scaling comes in, thankfully!
Lucas believes it is a good time for Lucas to delegate certain parts of his business and cut down on costs once he realizes profits are not his primary concern but his time.
To increase your growth, you should make more time.
Lucas asks you to identify the keys of the automation so that you can use them to your advantage.
- Hire someone to help you determine what 80% of the time is consumed by the sales and advertising processes.
- Process and Zapier. Once you have started hiring, St is the key to automating and saving time.
- Mindset is key to remembering what you need to do and what software and employees can do for your business.
- Lucas then talks about the importance and value of having a team.
- This is the best way to downsize a company, but it can also be challenging.
- A team can automate many processes and help save time.
- Lucas has a list of contractors who have worked for him before and would be willing to work for him again, including all technical knowledge.
- It’s okay to hire someone to do the most difficult tasks.
- Your business will remain stagnant if you spend too much time focusing on the details.
In Lucas’s system, mindset is crucial. A growth mindset is essential for the first few sales and growing your business to seven figures.
If you feel that you are working too much and not making enough, the first step is to raise your standards.
More Pros and Cons:
- Lucas has always been transparent about Growth Cave.
- If you have the right experience, local marketing can be a legitimate business.
- This course is foolproof. Even if you’ve never done digital marketing before, role models will guide you through each stage.
- Although the Facebook group is small, it has a real family feel where everyone cheers on each other, and Lucas plays a big part.
- Through the forms and the biweekly Q&A, and the email query service, you feel like your problems are important and part of something greater than just a marketing group.
- It’s costly.
- Cold emails and LinkedIn messages in 2020 seem outdated. More effective methods are needed.
- It doesn’t matter how much you want it. You will have to pick up the phone and close the deal. Not everyone is up for this.
- Facebook ads and their unpredictable nature are well-known. It’s risky to put all of your eggs into one basket.
Is Growth Cave A Scam?
So, is Growth Cave a scam? Not technically. It’s a perfectly respectable lead generation program.
It’s just not our #1 choice.
Because Digital Real Estate has taken the lead generation model and put it on steroids. It innovates on every part of the business model and makes it so accessible that pretty much anyone can succeed at it.
What if you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
You can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
This course is extremely practical and is laid out in an easy-to-understand format.
Templates, scripts, and other tools can be very useful in setting up the framework for your new business. As such, it is neither a waste or a scam. You will also find a lot of success stories online.
However, this is probably one of the most challenging online business models to be successful with. It requires a lot of effort and needs a large budget.
Are there alternatives to Growth Cave?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Unlike other lead generation models, Digital Real Estate gives you full ownership over every single asset, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Lucas Lee Tyson which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.