Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
Chad Kimball has a good reputation in the lead generation industry
You can rent top Google Maps ad space to many small local businesses to grow your digital agency.
Virtual real estate is what small business owners need.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
A lot of fluff. Very salesy.
Apart from Chad Kimball's course fee, you need to buy Google Maps ad space to get started.
Some Negative Review about his courses.
Chad Kimball is a lead generation coach And frankly, this is probably one of the better business models out there.
However, Chad Kimball isn’t our #1 choice here.
Joshua T. Osborne’s Digital Real Estate program is.
There’s a right way and a wrong way to do things in lead generation.
The wrong way involves chasing clients, and using either outdated templates or poor-performing Facebook ads to get cheap leads that never buy or even answer the phone.
This creates a ton of client turnover, forces you to do a lot of selling, as well as experimenting with different types of ads and campaigns.
It’s a very active business model, and is more of a self-created job.
However, the right way to do lead generation involves building assets that YOU own and control.
Assets that attract high-quality, ready-to-buy customers to YOU, that you can then flip to the client for a fee.
The lead generation program ScamRisk recommends shows you how to do this in a way that creates passive monthly income, instead of forcing you to work round the clock to keep things going.
This program shows you how to create an income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Chad Kimball, keep reading.
Who Is Chad Kimball?
As an online business owner, Chad Kimball has been self-employed since 1999. There were too many problems at work to continue, so he was compelled to leave.
For the past few years, he’s made a fortune by finding his own clients and figuring out which business models work online.
To help small businesses in need of more clients, Chad has been building his internet marketing firm since 2011.
Chad Kimball Claims
By 2020, Kimball claims to have earned over $2 million through the Google Maps Advertising business strategy he developed and implemented for The Arbor Academy.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of Chad’s specialties, and he is widely regarded as an authority in the industry.
Chad Kimball’s Family
Bethany-Anne, Chad’s daughter, likewise uses tried-and-true online money-making techniques that her father has mastered for many years.
She follows in her father’s footsteps in the same way.
More About Chad Kimball
Digital advertising helped Chad Kimball make millions of dollars. He uncovered a previously unknown gold mine of possibilities using Google Maps and local digital marketing.
The fact that no major players are using it in their marketing plan really appealed to Chad.
As a result, startups and small businesses have the opportunity to enhance revenues.
Chad Kimball’s Social Media
Chad Kimball is absolutely active on social media to spread the word about his courses. He currently has roughly 8,000 Facebook followers as of this writing. In addition, Chad has a YouTube channel with over 2,000 subscribers.
Chad Kimball’s Business Model & Courses
A significant difficulty for individuals in the service sector or lead-generating industry is how to validate Google Maps listings or Google My Business sites.
SEO professionals and business owners can also benefit from Chad’s monthly group coaching programs.
Google Maps is still one of the last frontiers of internet advertising. It’s still simple to rank on Google Maps if you know how to set up and verify your listing. If you have clients, you can efficiently deliver strong wins for them on Google Maps.
Google has millions of unoptimized client listings. You can spike a client’s listing and watch their phone ring with a few adjustments.
Google Maps can bring you more visitors and phone calls than standard organic search if you sell leads. Google invests extensively in its mapping platform as it gains market share.
It’s time to think about how you’d make money renting out your space on The Arbor Academy platform.
The course will show you how to acquire and rent out top search results on Google Maps listings space for local business owners utilizing the Google Local Ranking Algorithm.
To put it another way, you want these small local businesses to pay you for your marketing services.
To demonstrate, here is a nine-step example:
- You enter a search term into the given e-tool. ‘Electrician,’ for example, as well as a specific location. You’ll notice that there are monthly searches suggesting that individuals are looking for electrician local businesses in the region.
- You go back to Google and perform another search to see the top results. You can locate local business listings for “electricians” in your area. That’s all there is to it! You now seek unlisted local electrical companies and persuade them to pay for your services.
- Don’t be fooled by many electrician companies in the neighborhood; the genuine owners did not create all of them. As a result, you will be taught how to construct a business listing for a local business that is not already in Google’s top room utilizing The Arbor Academy platform.
- You create a website from the ground up that is unique to the firm you are looking for leads. If you have agreed to a fixed payment rate, you can earn a commission on each purchase.
- You can play the part of a middleman. You and the digital agency can contact local businesses in any jurisdiction that are not at the top of Google search maps. You can deal with the residual fixed payment with the local business after demonstrating how you would bring people to their establishment, which is all part of the planning.
- Suppose you are willing to put in the effort. In that case, you can be a traffic booster for many unlisted local companies in diverse locations throughout the world.
- Apart from the keyword “Electrician,” the advantage of this method is that you can laser-target many keywords in various company categories. Consider the words “plumbers,” “roofers,” “scaffolders,” “car rentals,” and “attorneys.” Numerous businesses that are unique to these search phrases can be found in many locations that are not active online.
- Look for local companies that aren’t on the map. Suppose you want to work as an online Search Engine Results Page (SERP) marketer. In that case, you can approach these unlisted local businesses and negotiate a charge for your services. You will discover how to guide purchasing customers to the product or service they are looking for.
- It’s simple to see how this business concept may take off. Continue to hunt for local businesses that need an internet presence to increase their sales. You are doing them a big favor by acting as a mediator between them and the services they require!
The Google Maps Course Details
This training is dense and chock-full of key features of the Google Maps App business model. This course is called Google Maps Elite, a series of online video tutorials.
Here are some titles of the Video Tutorial in the members-only Facebook Group Archives:
- Intro and Overview
- The Google Local Ranking Algorithm
- White Hat Techniques
- Website Authority and The Local Algorithm
- Backlinking Resources
- Creating Content
- Local Keyword Research
- Why Keywords Do / Do Not Return Local Results
- Category Keywords
- Problems? Try Phone Support!
- Google’s Local Pack
- Local Knowledge Panel Changes
- Local Prospecting With Mechanical Turk
- Keep Multiple Locations Safe
- Ranking Outside Your Locale
- Create and Optimize Your GMB
- Pidgeon Update
- Google My Business Guidelines
- Local VS Brand Pages
- How To Set Up Your Business Page
- White Hat Reviews
- Basic Places Page Optimization
- The Importance of Reviews
- GMB Posts
- Make Starts Appear In Google
- Listing Attributes
- Show Social Media Icons
- Changing Bad Review Snippets
- Reinstating a Disabled Local Listing
- Google Trusted Photographer
- Add Local Structured Data to your Website
- Courting Authority Reviewers
- Citations: What, Why, & How
- Listings On Local Websites
- White Hat Backlinks
- Facebook Pages
- Citations Using Image Sharing Websites
- Imitate Competitor Citations
- Wikipedia Citations
- Sponsorship and Testimonial Citations
- Using Your Building/Home/Office to Get Additional Citations
- Whitespark and Get Listed Citation Tools
- Local Guides Program
- Secret Local Guides Levels
- How to Moderate Your Own Maps
- Edits Through Local Guides
- Major Local Guides Points Update
- Choosing Addresses
- Obtaining Phone Numbers
- Scrape Box
- Press Releases
- Yelp Ranking Algorithm
- Selling Leads
- Important Information: Google and Service Area Businesses/ LeadGen
- Direct Mail Prospecting Method
- Optimize For Local Keywords
Is Chad Kimball A Scammer?
So, is Chad Kimball a scam? Not technically. It’s a perfectly respectable lead generation program.
It’s just not our #1 choice.
Because Digital Real Estate has taken the lead generation model and put it on steroids. It innovates on every part of the business model and makes it so accessible that pretty much anyone can succeed at it.
What if you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
You can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Conclusion: Chad Kimball Review
Chad Kimball is a business owner and internet marketer who organizes his life around his work rather than the other way around. He resigned from his job and has been working from home (as little as possible) since January 2000.
If you want to know better about phone verification for Google Plus Local or Google Maps listings, watch this video from Chad Kimball.
Please attend to what we have to say whether you are unemployed, have limited income, or are looking for a viable opportunity.
“Growing a Google Maps Agency will almost certainly present you with numerous obstacles that were not mentioned before purchasing the Arbor Academy program.
Consider getting involved in a low-cost, simple business model with the potential for residual income and unlimited commissions.
Unlike the Arbor Academy and Google Maps Elite Program, the trial time is frequently included.”
Are There Alternatives to Google Maps Elite Program?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
Our #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Unlike other lead generation models, Digital Real Estate gives you full ownership over every single asset, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Chad Kimball which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.