Chad Bartlett Review (2024 Updated): Is His Affiliate Marketing Boss Program Legit?
Introduction: Chad Bartlett Review
Thanks for visiting ScamRisk and taking the time to read my Affiliate Marketing Boss review!
You’ve probably been watching some YouTube or TikTok videos recently and got snagged up in their algorithms. If that’s the case, you may have found this Chad Bartlett Review through one or multiple different ways:
- You saw an ad on Youtube about Chad Bartlett’s Affiliate Marketing Boss.
- You’ve been digging up dirt on the Affiliate Marketing business model.
- You may have seen some TikTok videos of Chad student’s promoting his course.
Whichever way you got here, I’m just gonna take a few minutes to answer some questions you may have about Chad’s program, like:
- Is Affiliate Marketing the money maker that everyone says it is?
- What is the Affiliate Marketing Boss Challenge?
- Can I make money Affiliate Marketing 3.0, or is it just a scam?
- Are there any course better than Affiliate Marketing Boss?
- Are there better business models that affiliate marketing?
- Is Chad Bartlett legit?
If you’ve been to my site before, you’ll probably see a ton of articles on affiliate marketing, like this about the best affiliate marketing niches, or this one about how to become an amazon affiliate.
I’ve done quite a bit of research on the issue, which puts me a unique position to offer my opinion on this course and business model.
Now, I don’t claim to be an online business genius, heck I still need help figuring out my tax write-offs.
However, I do want this to be the last article you’ll need read about Chad Bartlett so that if you decide to buy his program, you’ll be doing it without hesitation.
Now, I know some of you love to jump to the end of a story before learning the plot, so for you folks I’ve created a quick score card along with some pros and cons to get you on your way:
This Affiliate Marketing Boss review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Innovation: Affiliate Marketing 3.0 uses a unique method for creating unique mini digital assets, which means you'll be using cutting-edge affiliate marketing strategies to create passive income.
- Comprehensive Training: The course covers multiple marketing strategies, which means you'll have many ways to make money online.
- Low Maintenance: The course teaches how to create low-maintenance assets that require only a few hours per week to operate, which means you can build these even on a busy schedule.
- High Cost: The course is priced at $997, which will be a barrier for beginners or those with limited budgets.
- Content Creation: The course heavily relies on consistent content creation, especially video-based, which will be time-consuming and challenging for some.
- Platform Dependency: The strategies taught primarily depend on platforms like TikTok and YouTube, which means any changes in these platforms' policies or algorithms could negatively impact your business.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Affiliate Marketing Boss?
I realize that a good chunk of you guys just like getting the Cliff Notes on a subject, so let me get this going.
If you’ve had the chance to go through my site and have read my reviews (like this Invincible Marketer review), you’ve probably seen that I’m not all that keen on courses like Chad’s.
Now, don’t get me wrong, these types of courses aren’t inherently bad – and I don’t believe that Chad is doing anything under-handed.
I just believe that Affiliate Marketing in general is a tough way to make money online, because there are just so many other people doing it.
In fact, when I first got into affiliate marketing several years back, I remember all you had to do was create your affiliate link, toss up a few low cost paid traffic (PPC) ads and you were off to the races.
That’s just not how it is anymore and you only have a few routes to go:
- Spend more money to get more exposure and more visitors
- Try to get free traffic from Google which is hard to maintain
- Throw your hands in the air and stick with your daily 9-5 grind
I’m guessing since you’re here, that third option just won’t cut it.
|Affiliate Marketing Boss is an 8-week course in which you’ll need to watch videos, complete specific assignments, and implement strategies. Once these are put in place, Chad says it only takes a few hours per week to keep everything running.
|Level of Control
|Students learn how to create their own mini digital businesses where they can choose their own niches, products and marketing techniques. However, the business relies on platforms that can ban your accounts without warning.
|Ease of Implementation
|Chad created this course with the beginner in mind. It covers topics like automated funnels, email automation, and traffic generation through social media. However, success depends on your ability to consistently create content and apply the strategies taught.
|Affiliate Marketing Boss teaches strategies for generating passive income through affiliate marketing. Chad's focus is on creating multiple small businesses that each help you make money every month. While you can make a lot of money online with this business model, Chad is clear that it depends on your ability to learn from setbacks and effectively scale your business.
That’s why this program is something that I’ve been doing spendin my time on lately, and the reason is that I’ve never seen the type of passive income potential in any other course of business model.
Of course, I know you may not be ready to close the book on Affiliate Marketing Boss just yet, so let’s look at the type of person that would benefit from a course like this and who wouldn’t.
Who Should Consider Affiliate Marketing Boss And Who Should Look Somewhere Else?
Sometimes when looking at courses like this, the best way to come to a good decision for yourself is to look at other types of people as an example.
I believe most people tend to second guess themselves a lot, but in reality our gut feelings are usually the best indicators.
That being said, if you can see yourself in any of the following scenarios, then Affiliate Marketing Boss might just be a solid choice.
- You like the idea of creating videos for social media and think Affiliate Marketing would be a good way to make money from it.
- You’ve taken your shot with affiliate marketing, seen some success with it like this Reddit user, but just need better direction.
- You’re on a tight budget and can’t afford to go down the trial and error route, and believe that you need personal coaching.
Although, if you can relate to any of the following, then Affiliate Marketing Boss might not be the answer for now:
- You’re still up in the air about affiliate marketing and are looking into other business models like starting a social media marketing agency or maybe you want to know how to start a dropshipping business.
- This Reddit user believes that affiliate marketing is a legit way to make money online, but there are just so many course creators that are in the business of selling dreams instead of building a business.
- This Quora user doesn’t think it’s legit because he says he’s never met an affiliate marketer that was willing to show proof of their income, plus he’s been banned from platforms like Warrior Form for challenging their income claims.
Affiliate Marketing Boss: A 1,000 Ft View
Most people like to get a broad look at a program before making a long-term decision, especially when money plays a factor – so that’s what I would like to do next?
Let’s take a look at the business model first…
The Affiliate Marketing Boss business model
As the name suggests, affiliate marketing is what Chad Bartlett teaches in his course, and I’m going to try to keep it as simple as possible for time sake.
AM is a simple sales process involving three different people:
- The Seller
- The Affiliate
- The Customer
The first thought in your mind might be companies like Wal-Mart, Amazon or Barnes & Noble, but there are a ton of companies with products to sell, like personal care items, makeup, jewelry, and toys.
This person acts as the middle-man or broker. Think of a real estate agent who gets a 6-7% commission for finding a buyer when someone is selling their house.
Ultimately, the customer is the person that makes the whole process work. In order for a deal to happen, you need someone who truly wants or needs what you’re selling and can bring money to the table.
How Do Affiliate Marketers Make Money?
The way you make money with Affiliate Marketing is all that difficult to wrap your head around. You find a product that you believe has good potential to make you a lot of money and you find people who want to buy it.
The tricky part is getting in front of the right people, because so many affiliates are also battling for those customers.
Let’s say you have a blog about Italian cooking that you put up as a hobby a few years back. You’ve been getting decent traffic so you think it’s time to start making money from it, fair enough?
So you head over to Amazon and start looking for different products you could sell like:
- Hand mixers
- Air Fryers
All of which you use on a daily basis.
You then get affiliate links for these items and place them in strategic locations on your site. If someone likes the Air Fryer you’re promoting and buys it, Amazon deposits a small commission (about 5-25%) into your account. So, the idea is to promote these items like crazy so that you can get as many people to buy them as possible.
In the affiliate marketing industry, this process is called “Pay Per Sale” and is responsible for 81% of most online sales.
Of course, this isn’t the only to way to make money with affiliate marketing:
- Pay Per Lead: Companies need leads, so if you can direct some of your site visitors to other sites where they fill out a form with certain customer information, those companies will usually pay you $.50 to $5 depending on how much data they get.
- Pay Per Click: If you get a good amount of traffic to your site, you could siphon off some of that traffic to other sites and they will pay you anywhere from $.05 to $1 for it.
- Pay Per Install: Have you ever downloaded a game on your computer or phone? If you have, I’ll bet you a dollar that someone made money from that download. Sure, each download is probably only worth about $.10, but it adds up if you get enough people to do it.
Who Is Chad Bartlett?
Chad’s story isn’t too different from most affiliates, he started when he was in college and made a little bit of money with it, created a YouTube channel to share some of his strategies, then moved back home after he dropped out.
|"Because being your own boss is better than having a boss"
|"6 Figure #AffiliateMarketer. College Dropout to Online Marketing. Trust the Process"
|"Average people learn everything they know in school. Successful people do 99% of their learning after school."
However, it didn’t stop there with Chad.
He kept his head down and eventually made a total of $10,000 after about 90 days.
His YouTube channel now has over 124,000 followers with only 620 videos.
How Much Does Affiliate Marketing Boss Cost?
You can get Affiliate Marketing Boss for a one-time payment of $997 or 2 payments of $597.
Is Affiliate Marketing Boss Legit Or A Scam?
Affiliate Marketing Boss isn’t a scam, but I’d be holding out on you if I didn’t tell you that it’s not as easy other Chad says it is.
If you go to his sales page, you’re gonna see images like this…
…talking about how much money there made with his system, and I’m not saying that tese testimonials are fake, but I can tell you that in the affiliate marketing industry, there are two glaring facts:
I would best for you if you could find something that gives you a much better success rate than only 5%.
That’s why I’ve been doing Digital Leasing and making passive income from it month-after-month for the last few years.
With what I’ve learning in Digital Leasing, I’ve been able to create tiny websites that each make me anywhere from $500-$2000 every single month.
I haven’t stopped there though – what if you could do the same with 10, 20, or even 50 of these sites?
That’s exactly what I and many other students are doing with just a laptop and an internet connection… and we’re crushing it!
Imagine working from places like:
- A tiny cabin in the Rockies
- A charter boat in the Gulf of Mexico
- An RV on the road to Las Vegas
And we’re doing it without having a boss tell us what to do.
How Is Affiliate Marketing Boss Different From Other Similar Programs?
Chad's course is similar to most affiliate marketing courses you'll come across. In fact, here are two others you can look at and one that uses a different business model:
**I go into detail in this Legendary Marketer review and what’s covered, just keep in mind that it’s much more expensive.
**In this Profit Singularity review, I talk about how Chris Reader teaches the same principles but in more detail; his course is a couple thousand dollars more.
**Douglas James Training
**This Douglas James Training review details how his training is similar to the program that I’m in right now, but it only focuses on a few of the money making activities that I’ve learned.
My Personal Opinion About Affiliate Marketing Boss
In most of my reviews, you'll see that I've covered a lot of different business models, and some of them I'm a big fan of, while others I'm not.
I also show you other reviews that cover the same course and business models so that you can get a better understanding of how they make money.
The issue that some people run into is how to tell the difference from solid information and hype, and whether positive or negative reviews are based on actual results or hurt feelings.
I've put together five-point checklist that you can use:
- Experience: Does Chad have actual experience, or is he rehashing information from a different course they purchased?
- Community: Is there a place where you can hang out with other students to get pointers and support when you keep hitting a brick wall?
- Value: Sometimes, as long as the training is up to par, the price of the course isn't as important - but I wouldn't be taking out a loan or going into debt to buy one.
- Integrity: When you buy Chad's course, are there any other hidden programs that he plans on charging you extra for?
- Other Reviews: You're gonna find other reviews on places like Reddit, Quora and Trustpilot, but you always want to read those through rose-tinted glasses.
Would I Recommend Affiliate Marketing Boss?
Affiliate Marketing is no walk in the park. Sure the idea is simple enough, but so is walking up 100 flights of stairs. Eventually you’re gonna run out of gas and it’s all will-power from that point on.
So if you have the determination to make it work, then you could be Chad’s next “success story”.
My issue is this… there are so many different business models that offer you an easier way to get you from point A to point B, and make a lot more money during the learning curve.
That’s why I believe you should take a look at Digital Leasing.
What's Inside Affiliate Marketing Boss?
Here's a quick look at what you'll learn:
- Week 1: Making your first sale and planning out your full time long-term business goals.
- Week 2: Watch over Chad’s shoulder while he teaches you how to build funnels.
- Week 3: Learn how to create high-converting emails from Chad’s templates.
- Week 4: Creating TikTok videos to get traffic to your affiliate offers.
- Week 5: Creating YouTube Channels when your ready to make even more money.
- Week 6: Learn how to create and run a successful Facebook Marketing Group.
- Week 7: Turn your Facebook page profile into a selling machine.
- Week 8: Chad teaches you how to hire VAs and buy brands.
What Is The Affiliate Marketing Boss Challenge?
This is a 3-day challenge where Chad shows you how to use software tools from Builderall to “make your very first dollar online”.
He doesn’t charge anything for the challenge, but you will need to sign up for a 14-day trial to Builderall.
Do you remember when I talked about getting paid for people from your website who sign up for various programs, this is basically that. Chad gets a little kick-back from Builderall when you sign up.
There isn’t anything wrong with that, I just wanted to give you a heads up.
My Conclusion: Should You Join Affiliate Marketing Boss?
Here's the short and sweet answer...
Chad's course is good training for the money, but I can't recommend it and here's why...
My #1 Pick For Making Money Online In 2024
I’ve made money with Affiliate Marketing selling products like:
- Video Games
- Vacation Packages
Nothing comes to close to the type amount of money that you can make with Digital Leasing, based on these five reasons:
- Time: With just a few hours, you can start building passive income streams with a business model that gives you HUGE 95% ROIs and one day run on auto-pilot.
- Control: You control everything from the websites you build and even your customers. With affiliate marketing you have no control over the Platform, the Products, or your Prospects.
- Overhead: Given the income potential with Digital Leasing, your operating costs only come up to a tiny fraction of the money you can make.
- Duplication: The duplication process is so simple you could teach it to a 5th grader.
- Community: With affiliate marketing, you’re only making money for yourself and maybe some giant faceless corporation. With Digital Leasing, you can help that little business down the street that’s struggling to make ends meet.
Not only that, you can create a lifestyle for yourself and for your clients that Hollywood makes movies about.
You can help that little Mom & Pop business pay for their kids to go to college, or give to their favorite charity.
The decision to create the type of lifestyle that has a positive impact not just for yourself but the people around you is just within your grasp.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more