Because Arieyl is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff). You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Arieyl, keep reading.
Arieyl Review: Company Details
- Name: Arieyl
- Website: https://www.arieyl.com/
- Type: Multi-Level Marketing Company
- Niche: Health & Wellness
- Owner: Travis and Kristen Butler
- Price: $35 per year
What Is Arieyl?
Arieyl sells health and wellness items. Its products include health supplements, cosmetics, bath salts and oils, and pet care items.
They have goods that set the mood for partners. They sell weight-loss goods, like other health and wellness companies.
Arieyl’s products contain CBD (Cannabidiol) oil and other natural herbs.
Cannabidiol is contained in the resinous flower of Cannabis, or Marijuana. Cannabidiol provides health advantages in safe doses without the “high” effects of Marijuana.
It’s a multilevel network marketing company that promises money-making chances. You can earn commissions through retail sales.
No matter how impressive their items are, most MLM members don’t get rich selling them. Instead, they emphasize a “reward strategy” for recruiting others.
How Does Arieyl Works?
In this part of our Arieyl examination, we’ll analyze MLMs’ commonalities, techniques, and lies. I’ll start with my current opinion about MLM. It’s better to burn your money than join an MLM.
MLMs offer their chance as a career, which annoys me. On social media, they post MLM invites as job ads. Many people fell for false job advertising, wasting time and money. They may harass or guilt-trip you into joining if you refuse. You should be able to tell MLMs from legal jobs.
MLMs lie about their members’ earnings. They encourage members to buy expensive products to appear wealthy. Some MLMs host conferences to meet members and celebrate top earners.
Rankings are fake. I’m sure some of them worked hard, but you can buy your way up the “corporate ladder.” Why don’t members buy the goods? Promotion depends on product sales. Why not the number of things sold?
With the extra revenue, MLM ranks are easy to climb. Keep buying goods till the required level. Never-ending folly.
The People Behind Arieyl
Travis and Kristen Butler established Arieyl. They’re also co-CEOs.
Before founding Arieyl, the pair was already successful in networking.
They were My Daily Choice and HempWork Company affiliates before. Both sell health and wellness supplements with CBD oil MLM Company.
Butlers were top earners in such companies. By 2018, their downline members had the top 36 earnings rankings out of 125. By February 2019, Butlers had 13,000 members, with 30-40 new affiliates joining daily. Travis & Kristen left My Daily Choice in 2020. Arieyl debuted in December 2020.
Travis and Kristen’s landscaping and construction company were successful. In 2008’s crash, they lost everything. Only through MLMs did they recover and find greater success.
Arieyl’s Product Offers
Arieyl sells health and wellness products. Due to Arieyl’s vast list of things, I won’t include them all in this review.
However, products can be categorized. It’s…
- Gummies – Chewable nutrition supplements. They promote immunity, vitality, sleep, skin, and libido. Flavors vary.
- Wellness – Grooming and comfort goods. They sell a men’s shaver, eyebrow fixer, lotion, drops, and powdered nutrients.
- Pet Care – Health products for dogs and cats. Drops and chewables.
- Boujee Bath – Bath salts with diverse effects.
- Tincture – Health supplements that come as water drops. Like candy, they have varied uses and benefits. Or blend them into a drink.
You may also buy their products in pre-bundled packs that contain different combinations of their products. Create your own product package.
Most of their products include modest levels of Cannabidiol, as promised. Cannabidiol is essentially Marijuana.
All the health advantages of Cannabidiol without the “high” adverse effects of Marijuana. Some may be allergic to the supplements’ plant-based substances, so see a specialist first.
The Arieyl Compensation Plan
Newcomers who just exhibit an interest in joining the program are frequently taught about Arieyl’s compensation plan. That way, you can evade spending time on the phone with your local hunbot, which will be pitching you on joining this program.
Before we proceed with this section of the Arieyl review, you should be familiar with terminologies like PV and GV. As a part of Arieyl’s compensation strategy, this is critical.
A person’s personal volume (PV) is the sum of the sales volume generated by retail customers and orders placed by the affiliate. PV affiliates and their downlines generate GV – Group Volume. You can’t get more than 50% of your GV from a single uni-level leg after Ruby.
Arieyl Compensation Ranks
Arieyl’s pay structure comprises 11 ranks for affiliates. Here’s how to get each rank:
- Rockstar: Join Arieyl and maintain 35 PVs every month.
- Gold: Become an Arieyl affiliate with a $200+ order or 90 PV and 1000 GV a month.
- Platinum: Become an Arieyl affiliate with a $500+ order or 90 PV and 2500 GV monthly.
- Ruby: Recruit three affiliates and generate 5000 GV monthly, or generate 90 PV and 5000 GV monthly and recruit three 90 PV affiliates.
- Emerald: 90 PV a month, 10,000 GV a month, and three 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Sapphire: 90 PV a month, 25,000 GV a month, and three 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Diamond: 90 PV a month, 50,000 GV a month, and three 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Black Diamond: Maintain a PV of 90. 100,000 GV/month and three 90 PV/month affiliates.
- Legend: Keep 90 PV a month, generate 250,000 GV a month, and maintain three 90 PV a month affiliates.
- Icon: Maintain 90 PV, 500,000 GV, and three 90 PV affiliates.
- Mogul: Generate 1,000,000 GV a month and keep three 90 PV affiliates monthly.
Fast Money commissions are given on a customer’s or affiliate’s first order. When your downline affiliate sells your stuff, you get a commission.
Fast Money commissions are paid unilevel.
Arieyl caps Fast Money commissions to 10 levels.
- Level 1 rockstars earn 30% commissions (personally referred preferred customers and recruited affiliates)
- Golds receive 35% level 1 and 10% level 2 commissions.
- Platinums gain 50% level 1, 10% level 2, and 5% level 3.
- Rubys earn 50% level 1, 10% level 2, and 5% levels 3 and 4.
- 50% commissions on level 1, 10% level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, and 3% on level 5.
- Sapphires gain 50% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3-4, and 3% on levels 5-6.
- Diamonds earn 50% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 & 6, and 2% on level 6.
- Black Diamonds earn 50 percent commission on level 1, 10 percent on level 2, 5% on levels 3-4, 3% on levels 5-6, and 2% on levels 6-7.
- Legends get 50% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 & 6, 2% on levels 7 and 8, and 1% on level 9.
- Icons and Moguls gain 50% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 & 6, 2% on levels 7 and 8, and 1% on levels 9 and 10.
Arieyl’s binary compensation plan pays affiliates residual commissions.
A binary comp plan has a left and right branch. Your team can fill any of these positions directly or indirectly.
Preferred customer and affiliate orders earn residual commissions. Arieyl sums up both sides of the binary team’s new sales volume each month.
For residual commissions, affiliates must:
- generate 35 PV a month at Rockstar, 90 PV a month at Gold and above ranks;
- need to generate at least 90 GV from personally recruited affiliates in binary team legs; and
- Generate 300 GV in both binary team legs.
Check Match Bonus
The residual commissions generated by your downline team members are also matched by Arieyl and paid out in check form to your affiliates as a check match bonus. Fast Money commissions are also paid using the same uni-level structure and are capped at ten levels deep.
Way To Slay Bonus
You can receive the “Way To Slay Bonus” in your first month if you reach Ruby. In addition, you’ll receive a one-time payment of $500. However, you must complete the two-month challenge to receive the whole $500 prize.
Ruby or above qualifies for one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- First at Ruby, $500
- 2nd at Emerald, $1000
- Third at Sapphire, $2500
- 4th Diamond, $5000
- 5th at Black Diamond, $10,000
- 6th at Legend, $25,000
- 7th at Icon, $50,000
- & 8th qualify at Mogul for $100,000
You must keep your rank for 3 months, though. Losing it means starting over.
Reign And Legacy Bonuses
An additional 20-month-long rank-based bonus is available.
- First qualify at Ruby and get $150/month ($3000).
- 2nd Qualify at Emerald, get $250/month ($5000 total).
- 3rd Get $500 a month at Sapphire ($10,000 total).
- 4th: Diamond, $1000/mo ($20,000 total).
- 5th Earn $2500/month at Black Diamond ($40,000 total).
- 6th place at Legend: $5,000/month ($100,000 total).
- 7th place at Icon: $10,000/month ($200,000 total).
- 8th Get $20,000 a month at Mogul ($400,000 total).
To obtain the bonus, you must hold the rank for 20 months.
Arieyl offers fixed monetary bonuses for meeting specified objectives.
The first is Loyalty Bonus. Arieyl affiliates who meet rank requirements for 36 months receive a loyalty bonus. The “Way to Slay” bonus. You’ll get $500 if you hit Ruby in your first month. The $500 bonus must be earned over two months.
How Much Is The Cost To Join The Arieyl?
To join Arieyl and become an affiliate, simply pay a $25 membership fee and purchase at least one of their goods. Furthermore, the cost of the things you purchased impacts your affiliate rank.
As a result, Gold status is obtained by paying your initial $25 and then spending $200 or more on Arieyl products. While Platinum is acquired by purchasing $500 on Arieyl items after paying your $25.
Is Arieyl Online Business A Scam?
So, is Arieyl a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound. There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it. What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week? And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Arieyl’s compensation plan is complex. To earn more, recruit more.
Arieyl company promotes a sound-like pyramid scheme, it seems. Arieyl is not a pyramid scam because members earn money selling services and recruiting new members. FirstFitness Nutrition, E Excel, & American Dream Nutrition.
Arieyl is an MLM; therefore, don’t expect to make money without recruiting. Recruiting earns more than product sales and is encouraged.
Are There Alternatives To Arieyl?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money From Home In 2023?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs. While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products.
You don’t even own your “team”. Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies.
At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely. With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier. Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true. Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Arieyl which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.