Justin Phillips Ecommerce Review (Updated 2024): Is This The Last Ecom Course You'll Need?
Introduction: Just Phillips Ecommerce Review
Hi, and welcome to ScamRisk!
First, I want to thank you for taking the time you read my Justin Phillips Ecommerce review.
You likely found your way to this review one of a few different ways…
- You’re a surfing junkie, got snagged by Google’s algorithm and have peppered with ads.
- You’ve read a lot about ecommerce and wondered if you can really make money online with it.
- Some buddies of yours may have even sold some dog toys or watches and you want to get in on the action.
Whatever the case may be, you’ve picked the right review to figure out if ecommerce is for you.
Now, in the next 15 minutes I want you to sit back as we go through Justin’s course and answer questions like:
- What exactly is an e-commerce business and can I make money with it?
- Who is Justin Phillips and is he legit?
- Is his course truly the last ecom course you’ll ever need?
- What do I get if I buy his course?
- Are there better ways to make money than eCommerce?
If you’ve been to my site before, then you’ve probably seen other reviews I’ve written about ecommerce, which means I’ve done quite a bit of research on it.
I’ve even made some money in this business so you can know that everything I tell you comes from first-hand experience.
I don’t say this to give you the impression that I’m some ecommerce genius; in fact, I’ve beaten my head against the wall a few times trying to figure things out.
Every so often someone like Justin comes along and gets my curiosity going, and that’s why I wrote this review.
With that in mind, I hope the next 15 minutes will give you some insights, save you a few weeks of back and forth, and maybe even a few thousands dollars of headaches and the embarrassment of the guys giving you a hard time for falling for another get-rich-quick scheme.
I know some of you are to type to watch the highlights from Sunday’s football game, so I’ve made this quick summary and a few Pros and Cons to get you started:
This Last Ecom Course review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Comprehensive Training: Justin’s training covers everything you can think of including website building, traffic generation and replicating successful brands, which puts you on a fast track to creating a profitable ecom store.
- Marketing Strategies: His marketing strategies are practical based on his own experience of using social media, which means no guesswork on your part.
- Support: He provides live Q&A and coaching calls for his students, so that you’ll be able to ask him for his advice on issues you may be dealing with.
- High Maintenance: Ecommerce and Dropshipping are not passive business models and require a lot of attention, which means there will be a steep learning curve for people new to this business model.
- Unpredictable Income: The money you will make can fluctuate from month to month, which means planning for new inventory and product launches will be a bit tricky.
- Program Cost: The cost of Last eCommerce Training is on the pricey side, which means it will be out of reach for those on a tight budget.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Justin Phillips And His Last eCom Training?
I know some of you may be the type who likes to read the last chapter of a book first, so you can get a quick snapshot and decide if Justin Phillips is for real.
You can probably guess that I'm not a big fan of dropshipping from other reviews you may have read on ScamRisk, but that's not to say that you can't make a decent amount money with dropshipping, or that it's a waste of time.
There have been many people who have made a lot of money with this business model, including myself, but there is a huge learning curve with that comes with it.
Now, don't get it wrong, Justin's course can probably cut that learning curve down a bit, but you're still gonna be dealing with a lot of competition.
Of course, I believe that Justin's heart is in the right place, and that he really wants to see his student succeed, so he probably has a good course.
There are other courses, however, that I've written about on this topic, like this Dropshipping Titans Review, which basically covers the same material.
A few years ago, when I was running my dropshipping business, the competition was getting so crazy that I could guess the name of an Ecom store just from the products they were selling.
It’s kind of like waiting all week for the next Marvel Movie you’ve been wanting to see, but when you get to the theater it's already packed and the promos haven't even started yet.
So you’re left with a few choices:
- Settle for those seats in the very first row (I hate those)
- Maybe try to get your money back and wait for the next showing
- Sit next to a bunch of rowdy kids who can’t keep quiet
In business, you've probably dealt with situations like this where you haven't been able to get quite what you wanted.
Many of us have dealt with that feeling.
Which is why Digital Leasing has been such a godsend for me.
Nowadays, starting an Internet business can be a big undertaking especially in the current economy that we’re in.
Which is why I believe it's important to look at all of your options.
|Although Justin tries simplify the ecommerce process, his training takes a great deal of time to get through. Plus, building an ecom store takes a lot of time as well with product creation, shipping and handling, customer support and refunds.
|Level of Control
|His program teaches you how to take as much control as possible over your store with platforms like Shopify, finding trendy products, and customer research.
|Ease of Implementation
|Justin's strategies are straightforward with step-by-step tips on building websites, driving traffic, and product research. However, putting all these moving pieces into place will involve a lot of skill and effort.
|Justin says you can make a lot of money with an ecom store, and as many strategies to increase your sales while reducing costs. But your profit margins can be unpredictable since they depend on your advertising and competition.
So, if you think Justin Phillips training is for you, then you're probably making the right choice, but if you’re looking for something that doesn’t involve all the hassles and headaches, you should give Digital Leasing some thought.
I'll touch a little bit more on that later in the article, but for now let's take a look at who would benefit the most from The Last Ecom Course and who should look for something else.
Who Should Consider Last eCom Training And Who Should Look Somewhere Else?
I’ve always felt that the best way to help someone decide on any given training is to lay out certain scenarios and let them decide for themselves.
The reason for this is that sometimes it’s tough to get in someone’s head and understand what they're looking for.
Which is why I’m gonna give you a few things to think about so that you can do some soul-searching.
If any of the following strikes a positive tone, then Justin’s training might be a good fit:
- You’re new to eCommerce and Dropshipping and might need some individual coaching.
- You have a store up, but you haven’t made any money with it yet.
- This Reddit user talks about how he went from $0 to $25,000 in a matter of 6 months by running free offers from his site.
If you can see yourself in any of these, The Last eCom Course might need to wait:
- You think dropshipping could be a good way to make money, but you’re still looking at other ways like affiliate marketing on instagram or you’ve been researching some of the top MLM companies.
- This Quora user talks about how difficult dropshipping can be given all the low-quality products, low profit margins, high competition and shipment errors. He says it’s possible to make money, but there’s little room for mistakes.
- In this review, I talk about the top 5 reasons why dropshippers fail.
Last eCom Training: A 1,000 Ft View
Next, I’d like to give you a wide overview of Just Phillips and the business model that he teaches about in his course.
The eCommerce / Dropshipping Business Model
In its basic form, eCommerce is selling products or services online. In most cases you will either create the product yourself or purchase your products fromNeed go outside suppliers like:
Getting an eCommerce business set up and making money usually involves the following steps:
- Create your eCommerce website, usually with website builders like Shopify.
- Listing your products on your website.
- Customers shop your site and purchase what they want to buy using an online shopping cart like Square.
- The customer uses a credit to make their purchase.
- The business receives an order and either ships the product to the customer or has the supplier ship it.
Who Is Justin Phillips?
Justin Philips, the creator of the Last Ecom Training course, is a graduate of Howard University, a well-known Historical Black College or University (HBCU).
Justin grew up in a single parent home with his mother working three jobs to pay the bills.
When he attended Howard University, he focused on supporting black colleges and together with his friend Corey Arvinger, they started their brand Support Black Colleges.
This project was a big success, earning Justin and Corey one million dollars in just one day.
In 2013, Justin took his shot with Digital Marketing working for Coca-Cola.
In 2015, he was the Social Media manager for a company called HapApp.
|"Helping you start/scale your eCom biz"
|"Are the people close to you widthdrawls or deposits?"
|"Documenting my growth in family, life, and business."
Over the years, Justin and Corey kept pouring their soul into Support Black Colleges with many donations from celebrities like:
- Chris Paul
- Teyana Taylor
- Donovan Mitchell
- Lil Baby
Today, Justin lives in Houston, Texas, and not only has a few years under his belt running a business, but also in teaching others how to succeed in e-commerce.
If you ask his friends, Just is kinda like a marketing genius, which is why they say he's made a ton of money from different brands.
As a proud Howard University alum, he loves to share his knowledge in marketing and sales with others and also works with big names like NBA2K and Shopify, showing others how to grow their businesses.
How Much Does Last eCom Course Cost?
The Last eCom Course costs $1,497 which gets you the entire course. Justin sets his course apart from others in the e-commerce industry by providing everything to you in one fell swoop.
In other courses, you’ll often have to pay extra money (upsells) in order to get access to more advanced training.
This is not the case with Justin's course.
One draw-back, however, is that he doesn’t allow you to pay installments, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing if you can set aside $500 a month for three months.
Does Justin Offer Refunds?
Yes, he offers a 30-day action-based money back guarantee from the date you purchased.
This action-based policy means that you need to show proof that you actually used his system and couldn’t make money with it. If you don’t, you likely won’t get a refund.
Last eCom Training Review: Legit Or A Scam?
I often get asked this question a lot with just about every course I review. Most of these programs aren’t scams, while some are kind of close to being scams, and other just flat out are.
I can say with any doubt that this course is not a scam.
Frankly, if I were brand new to eCommerce and Droshipping, then this would probably be the course I would pick, even at the $1,497 price tag.
However, I’ve tried this type of eCommerce before and I can tell that it’s not something I want to do anymore.
It’s not that you can’t make money with it, because you can – although it’s a bit tougher than it was when I was in the game several years back.
It’s that there’s so much competition and so many different ways to get yourself in a bind.
I’ve been doing Digital Leasing for many years now and I think you would be better offer with something like that.
You’ll also be learning from individuals who are walking the walk and making seven figures every year.
In this program, they teach you how to make money essentially with no product, it’s all digital.
How does it work?
Imagine building a simple five-page website within just a few hours and making $500-$2000 from it every month.
Now, what if you could easily repeat that process with 10… 20… even 50 more websites?
That’s exactly what I and other students are doing with just a few hours per week, a laptop and a connection to the internet.
And we’re doing from places like:
- A rustic cabin in the Rockies
- A cottage in Greece
- A chalet in the Alps
If this sounds like something you could get used to, check out Digital Leasing now.
How Is Last eCom Training Different From Other Similar Programs?
If you’d like to take a look at other similar programs, here’s a list of my top three:
Low Hanging System
In my Low Hanging System reviews, I talk about how Rachel Rofe is quite a bit different from what Justin Phillips teaches. His approach is more broad and brand oriented whereas Rachel focuses more on print-on-demand cups, t-shirts and pillow cases.
eCom Degree University
In my eCom Degree University reviews, I point out that William Rivera’s approach to eCommerce training is more on the academic level teaching the basics, while Justin is more hands-on and designed for both beginner and experienced levels.
In my Skup Reviews, you’ll read how Devin Zander focuses more on selling print-on-demand products and high-ticket items like jewelry and you have to jump through a few more hoops to get a refund.
My Personal Opinion About The Last eCom Course
If you’ve been around the eCommerce Industry for a while, you sorta develop a way to sniff out which courses are actually worth your time and which aren’t.
There’s certainly no shortage of reviews that you find on any given course, some good and some just down right nasty.
The best way to steer through all the online reviews is to follow this five-step outline:
- Guru Experience: Does Justin have a solid understanding of eCommerce backed by real-work knowledge?
- Exclusive Community: Does Justin provide a gathering place for his students to connect and brainstorm with each other?
- Value: Don’t let the price for Justin’s course be the only reason you say Yes or No. If his training is good, price isn’t an issue.
- Honesty: Does Justin provide everything to you right up front?
- Online Reviews: How does Justin and eCommerce in general stand up in reviews that you’ll read on Reddit, Trustpilot, and Quora?
Would I Recommend The Last eCom Course?
Based on my outline above, I’d honestly have to say that Justin’s course might actually be the last ecom course you’d ever need.
I mean it fits the bill as far as eCommerce courses go and you won’t be broadsided by any extra fees from Justin.
I will say this, however, I do wish that he would be more clear on the overhead for running your business, but then again you could probably Google something like that.
Would I recommend it?
Maybe, if $1,497 doesn’t set you back too much.
But it’s still eCommerce which is something that just doesn’t appeal to me anymore.
What's Inside The Last eCom Course?
Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll find inside The Last eCom Course:
- Learn How to build a website with very little web design skills
- Get online influencers to help you promote your brand
- His proven strategy to generate free traffic to your websites
- Create an online community for all your listeners
- How to reduce costs and increase sales by creating viral videos
- Transform your business into a more profitable media company
My Conclusion: Should You Join The Last eCom Course?
Well, we've covered a lot in this review, and I don't want to keep you much longer, so I'll say this...
If you truly want to get involved with the eCommerce / Dropshipping business model, then you probably won't go wrong with Justin's course, but if you want to make passive income without all the headaches that come with eCommerce, then it wouldn't be my first choice.
My #1 Pick For Making Money Online In 2024
I have spent years researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With dropshipping, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own the products because they go straight from the supplier to the customer.
- Shopify could shut you down
- Square could cancel you
- You might own a website, but if you're paying for ads and your account gets banned, then your website is useless.
With Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket...even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Ok, so technically you don’t have to worry about inventory since you’re not filling up your garage or a warehouse with products.
But, you still have all the headaches of a physical products business.
What if you put in all that hard work to get your first customer and you get notice for a refund because your supplier took six weeks to fulfill the order?
With Digital Leasing, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with dropshipping, you’d have to double your inventory, your profit margins, OR your average order value. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. 99.9% of the time, dropshipping provides no value to anyone but the seller.
In a lot of cases, it has a negative impact on the customer because of poor product quality and an overall bad experience (i.e. waiting 6 weeks to get your order).
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Leasing, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either...a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Justin Phillips’ Last eCom Training which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more