Erika Kullberg is an award-winning lawyer and the founder of Plug and Law, a legal technology startup.
Her mission is to make legal issues simple and understandable for entrepreneurs and business owners.
She is also a content creator, with over 215K subscribers and 8 million views on her YouTube channel.
She discusses personal finance and over 3.5 million followers and 16 million likes on TikTok.
Erika Kullberg developed an interest in personal finance after realizing she was drowning in over $200,000 in student debt and needed to take action.
Now, I do want to be totally up front here, so…
This Erika Kullberg review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
She offers simple and accessible legal for entrepreneurs and business owners
Cons: What I Didn't Like
Wide variety of course
Erika sells an Youtube training course. The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your own ad agency, land clients, and get them results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’t a bad way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers
Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything”, offering “plug-and-play” campaigns, and “pre-built templates”.
Here’s the thing though:
Markets are always changing. They get more savvy as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those exact same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are actually built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India, and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated, since most programs don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students, instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business”.
That’s just plain false. Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock just to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Erika Kullberg, keep reading.
Who is Erika Kullberg?
Erika Kullberg is a lawyer and personal finance expert who has appeared on CNBC, U.S. News & World Report, Business Insider, and the Washington Post, with several publications.
She attended Georgetown Law and the University of Notre Dame, where she founded the Georgetown Law Entrepreneurship Club.
Erika founded Plug and Law, an online legal company that provides legal agreements for online business owners and entrepreneurs after years of working as a corporate lawyer representing Fortune 500 companies.
Erika Kullberg also paid off over $225,000 in student loans in less than two years.
She started a YouTube channel and a TikTok account to share her personal finance knowledge.
Her TikTok account has over 1 million followers and 5 million likes.
Erika’s YouTube channel has quickly grown to over 200,000 subscribers and 7 million views, garnering recognition from Business Insider and Think Media, among others.
Erika Kullberg Courses and Service Bundles
Erika Kullberg can help you with her personal content and courses.
Erika Kullberg has four different courses and services to choose from.
- Youtube Course
- Trademark Bundle
- Legal Bundle
- LLC Bundle
If you’re looking for a get-rich-quick scheme, just stop reading cuz this ain’t it chief. She can teach you how to use your time most efficiently on YouTube, but you do still need to put in the time.
Results don’t happen overnight, and it’ll take patience and consistency.
You think there’s a magic formula to YouTube, and you’re expecting her to give it to you.
There isn’t a ‘magic formula,’ and anyone who tells you there is one is probably trying to sell you a YouTube course where you’ll never hear from them again.
- MODULE 1: GETTING STARTED
- MODULE 2: THE SET UP FOR SUCCESS
- MODULE 3: PHASE 1 – PLANNING A VIDEO
- MODULE 4: PHASE 1 – PLANNING A VIDEO (TIME SAVERS)
- MODULE 5: PHASE 2 – RECORDING AND EQUIPMENT
- MODULE 6: PHASE 2 – RECORDING AND EQUIPMENT (TIME SAVERS)
- MODULE 7: PHASE 3 – EDITING AND UPLOADING
- MODULE 8: PHASE 3 – EDITING AND UPLOADING (TIME SAVERS)
- MODULE 9: GETTING SUBSCRIBERS (0 TO 1,000)
- MODULE 10: GETTING VIEWS
- MODULE 11: SAVING TIME (YOUTUBE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON’T HAVE TIME FOR YOUTUBE)
- MODULE 12: ADVANCED – MAKING MONEY FROM YOUTUBE
- MODULE 13: ADVANCED – YOUTUBE TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- MODULE 14: LEGAL ASPECTS OF YOUTUBE
- MODULE 15: FINAL TIPS
- Nate O’Brien (950,000+ YouTube Subscribers) Shares Tips (Q&A)
- 3 Months Of TubeBuddy Legend License Free (Normally $149)
The Trademark Bundle is intended to make registering your trademark as simple as possible.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, coach, business owner, or blogger, the Trademark Bundle streamlines the process by handling Trademark Application filing with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
To get started, all they need is for you to answer a few questions about your trademark, and they’ll take it from there.
They walk you through each question on your trademark application with videos and examples (rather than speaking to you in “legal speak”), so you can confidently answer each one.
WHAT LEGAL DOCUMENT TEMPLATES ARE INCLUDED?
The Legal Bundle includes the three essential legal documents you need to protect your business (and comply with laws and regulations):
- Terms & Conditions Template
- Disclaimer Template
These are useful whether you are an entrepreneur, blogger, business owner, coach, consultant, freelancer, or content creator; essentially, if you have a website, you need these website legal templates and documents no matter where you are in the world.
You risk being fined, sued, or involved in a legal dispute without these legal documents.
The Most Convenient Way to Start Your Own Business
The simple way to form an LLC in the United States. It will only take you only 10 minutes, and you will avoid the high-priced lawyers.
How It Works
- Tell them your business name
- Answer a few questions
- They will complete the legal paperwork to form your new LLC
Erika Kullberg Free Resources
- Free Legal Guide – Learn the four costly legal mistakes you could be making as a blogger, entrepreneur, online business owner, or creative.
- Free Trademark Guide –Track your net worth by downloading the free net worth tracker Erika use.
- Free Budget and Expense Tracker -Track your expenses and set a budget by downloading Erika’s free budget & expenses tracker.
- Free YouTube Guide – Videos about growing a YouTube channel
- and more
What is YouTube’s LUFS and How Loud Should You Master For YouTube?
Youtube streams audio at approximately -14 LUFS. If a song has a loudness level of -9.5 LUFS (for example, AC DC Back In Black), both streaming platforms will reduce the volume to around -14 LUFS.
This is fantastic news. It encourages musicians to create music that is more dynamic and less compressed. You’ve probably heard of the ‘Loudness War’ if you’re a producer, songwriter, or artist.
The ideology of the loudness war is that “the louder your track, the better it will sound to your listeners.” That is no longer always the case.
What Does Mastering a Video Mean?
Even if you’ve heard the term before, beginner and intermediate engineers aren’t always sure what they’re looking for when it comes to mastering audio and video production.
We’re here to break it down for you.
The final step in audio and video post-production is mastering.
Mastering is the process of balancing the sonic elements of a stereo mix and optimizing playback across all systems and media formats. Traditionally, equalization, compression, limiting, and stereo enhancement tools are used in mastering.
Mastering is the final polish that transforms a finished mix into a release that listeners can enjoy on all devices, from tiny iPhone speakers to massive dance club sound systems.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of their existing services and create new ones.
- Measure the effectiveness of ads before and after they are put out.
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings.
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on any app, and across the web.
For Non-Personalized Content and Ads
What you see for non-personalized content and ads may be influenced by factors such as the content you’re currently viewing and your location. Ads are served based on their general location.
Personalized Content and Ads
Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity, like other browser extension searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include:
- More relevant results and recommendations.
- A customized YouTube homepage.
- Ads tailored to your interests.
Is Erika Kullberg A Scam?
So, is Erika Kullberg a scam? Not technically. It’s a perfectly respectable coaching program.
It’s just not our #1 choice.
Because Digital Real Estate has taken the lead generation model and put it on steroids. It innovates on every part of the business model and makes it so accessible that pretty much anyone can succeed at it.
What if you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
You can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
What Is Our #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Unlike other lead generation models, Digital Real Estate gives you full ownership over every single asset, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Erika Kullberg which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate