Channel Profits Course Review (Updated 2024): Is Gareth Lamb The Best YouTube Guru?
Introduction To Channel Profits Course Review
Hey there! Thank you for dropping by my Channel Profits course review!
If you've made it here, chances are you're curious about Channel Profits and want to learn more.
Don't worry—I've got all the details covered for you!
In the following sections, I'll conduct a thorough examination of Channel Profits, addressing key topics such as:
- What exactly is Channel Profits?
- Who is Gareth Lamb?
- What can you expect after signing up?
- What's the enrollment cost?
- Are the claims of a "Channel Profits scam" valid?
Taking a moment to read this could potentially spare you from setbacks and save precious time.
Let's go straight to the pros and cons!
This Channel Profits review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- The course provides a thorough, step-by-step roadmap for creating faceless YouTube automation channels, which means you'll have a comprehensive guide.
- Gareth Lamb offers transparency about the performance of his own faceless YouTube channels, including detailed channel analytics.
- In comparison to other leading YouTube automation courses in the market, this course is reasonably priced. This means you don't need significant cash upfront to get started.
- Some of the topics covered in the course can be found on YouTube, which means you can get the same information for free.
- YouTube's monetization policies are constantly evolving. By the time you complete the course, the landscape may have transformed significantly.
- Gareth Lamb's own channel has a small subscriber count. This might not appeal to you if you are already a YouTube content creator and have a significant following (10k up).
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Channel Profits
Alright, so Channel Profits is all about YouTube automation.
You will use automated tools and processes to streamline various aspects of managing a YouTube channel.
The reason for this? Although YouTube offers a great monetization program (it generated $29.2 billion revenue last year), the truth is creating videos is not that easy.
Popular YouTube content creators usually hire a whole team to manage video production and editing. Some even have their own studios. You are practically running a mini TV station when you jump into YouTube nowadays.
The dynamics are changing, and you need to up your game to stand out in the competition.
So while there are more than 2.7 billion people on YouTube, the challenge is how to have loyal followers that will patronize your videos.
Now, let's take a little peek inside Channel Profits and see how they can help you achieve your goals.
Our YouTube guru, Gareth, chose lemon water for one of his walk-through videos. He used Jasper AI to generate a script on the benefits of drinking lemon water. Cool.
Then he used Descript to record and edit his audio. Finally, he ran the whole thing on Pictory to generate background videos and pictures that go along with his text and audio.
This is his "YouTube automation" in a nutshell. If you're thinking about automation as a completely hands-off thing, you're bound to be disappointed.
You're using AI Tools for only 1/4 of the tasks involved in YouTube content creation.
So now that you have a mediocre video about the benefits of drinking lemon water, what's next? Gareth suggests to hire a team to help you.
Seriously, I don't think it's worth it to go through this course when in the end, he'll just tell you to hire people to do the thing for you.
Also, there are tutorials that come with AI tools subscriptions so you don't really need a guru telling you how to upload or how to record your voice.
It's 100% possible to make money on YouTube, but there are many skills to learn besides AI content creation. There's keyword optimization, engagement responses, and more for higher viewership and monetization.
Gareth Lamb's Channel Profits might not be enough to cover all that.
This is why, although I love having my own YouTube channel, I chose a different route for consistent & steady income.
The program that worked for me doesn't involve constant creativity, and once it's set up, the money starts rolling in.
It's something that you could make anywhere from $2,000 - $10,000 consistently, month after month.
If that sounds interesting, you might want to think about Digital Leasing.
But if you still wanna see what Channel Profits looks like on the inside, let's continue with this Gareth Lamb review.
Who Benefits From Channel Profits And Who Should Stay Away From Gareth Lamb?
Gareth Lamb's Channel Profits course caters to a specific audience. While it can be a valuable resource for some, it may not be the ideal choice for everyone.
Who Would Benefit from Channel Profits:
- If you're passionate about enhancing your YouTube content and taking your channel to the next level, this program offers valuable insights and strategies.
- If you're already a YouTube content creator and seek to streamline your process through automation.
Who Might Want to Avoid Channel Profits:
- If you're expecting quick wealth through YouTube automation. Finance Quick Fix notes that it takes an average of 22 months to reach the 1,000 subscriber threshold for YouTube platform monetization.
- If you prefer more in-depth guidance. Some of the topics covered can be learned for free on YouTube.
- If you seek feedback from public sources. Channel Profits lacks Trustpilot, Reddit, or BBB ratings.
Gareth Lamb Review: 1,000 FT View Of The Channel Profits Course
|14-day money back guarantee
Gareth Lamb's program is all about the exciting realm of content creation. This business model focuses on creating and sharing videos across different social media channels.
The YouTube automation business model involves using automated tools to streamline various aspects of managing a YouTube channel.
This includes tasks such as content creation and video uploading. This will help increase efficiency and scale content production. All for the goal of higher viewership and monetization.
You may use AI-driven tools for tasks like video editing, script generation, and thumbnail creation. So you can focus on the strategic aspects of your channel.
The YouTube automation model might not be for everyone. So creators should find the right balance between automation and maintaining a personal touch in their content and interactions.
Robert Benjamin has a similar course, but his focus is on YouTube Shorts.
About The Guru - Gareth Lamb
Gareth Lamb is an entrepreneur and digital marketing expert from London, England. He is known for his expertise in driving traffic through YouTube automation.
In the past, he has launched programs like Channel Hacks and Traffic and Automation. His current venture is Channel Profits.
Gareth also serves as a sales funnel consultant and offers specialized expertise in this field.
|# of Followers
How Much Does It Cost To Join Channel Profits?
You can join Channel Profits for a one-time fee of $197. They offer a 14-day risk free money back guarantee.
Is Channel Profits A Scam?
Time to tackle the big question: Is Channel Profits a scam?
I wouldn't flat-out label it as a scam, though some people might see it that way.
The program does offer a chance to make money, so it doesn't fit the traditional scam definition. After buying, you receive a login to a website to access their materials. Simply put, they're not running off with your money and leaving you with nothing.
But here's the more crucial question: Is investing in Channel Profits really worthwhile?
Honestly, for most people, probably not. There are numerous other business models that are proven and easy to scale. So, why take the risk for a payoff that's not incredibly substantial?
I'd prefer a program with thousands of successful students and plenty of space for others to join.
If you've been following me here, you know I recommend different programs based on your skills and goals.
Right now, my top pick is Digital Leasing. It provides a proven, systematic path to six figures, and you can do it from anywhere.
Some friends in the program are even sealing deals while lounging on the beach, which is pretty cool.
What's My Personal Opinion On Channel Profits?
For those following my journey, you know I talk from hands-on experience, not just theories. I've been part of various online money-making programs, including diving into the Channel Profits course myself.
Now, let's address the reality. Online income businesses often come with a swarm of negative reviews. You'll see them on platforms like Reddit, Trustpilot, the BBB, and ad comment sections.
Understandably, unhappy customers tend to be the loudest. Yet, it's essential to remember that a bad experience doesn't automatically label the course as a scam.
So, when navigating through online reviews, here's my approach to evaluating programs like Channel Profits:
- Guru's Experience: Check if Gareth Lamb, the guru behind Channel Profits, has practical experience in running a YouTube automation business.
- Community Support: See if the program provides a supportive community, like a private Facebook group or coaching. A strong support network is crucial during the ups and downs of business.
- Value for Money: Consider what you're getting beyond the program's price – videos, assets, templates, bonuses. It's not just about cost but the overall value you receive.
- Transparency on Costs: Ensure the program creator is transparent about ongoing costs and upsells. Clarity is crucial; you shouldn't be left in the dark about what's needed for success.
- Peer Success: Look for financial success stories within their private Facebook community. Public opinions matter, but always consider them against the criteria above.
In a world of murky online reviews, these factors can help you make a more informed decision about programs like Channel Profits.
My Recommendation On Gareth Lamb's Channel Profits
Now, let's apply these criteria to evaluate Channel Profits:
Let's start with the positives:
- Achieving or surpassing your investment is possible with dedicated effort and hard work.
- Monetizing your YouTube channel may take time, but it's a realistic goal with the right approach.
- Gareth's firsthand experience in running this business adds credibility to the mentorship provided.
Now, the negatives.
Here are the top reasons why I don't recommend Channel Profits:
- Lack of Personalization: Over-reliance on automation may result in content that lacks a personal touch, potentially impacting audience connection.
- Algorithm Changes: Frequent changes in YouTube's algorithm can impact video visibility, potentially affecting a creator's reach and revenue.
- Dependency on Ad Revenue: Your income depend on ad revenue, and fluctuations in CPM (cost per thousand impressions) can impact your income.
- Competition: The platform is highly competitive, making it challenging for new creators to stand out and gain visibility.
What’s Inside Channel Profits Course
This online course offers seven modules for YouTube success.
Module 1: Planning For Success
In this section, they'll guide you through planning your niche and channel angle for success. Get an overview of the strategy ahead and understand why this approach is crucial for gaming the YouTube algorithm.
Module 2: Profitable Niche Selection
Learn how to research your niche idea to ensure it has enough demand and profit potential. Discover the key factors to consider when choosing your niche to make sure your investment of time and energy is worthwhile.
Module 3: Successful Channel Setup
Now that you have your niche idea, they will help you set up your channel for success. They'll guide you on structuring your channel to maximize views and ensure that YouTube recommends more of your videos.
Module 4: Creating Viral Videos
With your channel set up, it's time to research your first set of viral videos. Learn the secret keyword research formula to cluster videos effectively, increasing the likelihood of them going viral. Get a peek at the secrets of successful YouTube channels.
Module 5: Outsourcing Video Production
While optional, discover how to enlist help to grow your channel. If you're aiming for substantial success with your YouTube studio, building a team is essential. They'll guide you on finding and managing that team effectively.
Module 6: Channel Growth & Scaling
As your channel gains views, understand how to leverage data on YouTube to enhance what's working and improve areas that need attention. Explore tapping into search traffic on both Google and YouTube SEO for even more views. Learn the importance of Youtube ads for a profitable YouTube channel.
Module 7: Maximising Profit & Income Streams
Once your channel is thriving and making money, it's time to maximize profits by adding additional revenue streams. This section will guide you on doubling down on successful strategies and increasing your overall income.
Bonus Training: 1hr Step-By-Step AI Video Creation Workshop
In this bonus session, unlock the power of AI and faceless channels. Explore the future of YouTube, where scripts, voices, and editing are fully automated. This step-by-step workshop will show you how to harness the potential of AI for your content creation.
Conclusion - Should You Go For Channel Profits?
No, I don't recommend going for Channel Profits.
Is Gareth Lamb the best guru to have a successful YouTube channel? Not quite.
In the complex world of online money-making, a reliable mentor and a supportive community are indispensable.
If you want to know about the program that works for me, check here.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
I have spent years researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online or been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: Although Channel Profits teaches you to leverage AI tools to create content for your own YouTube channel, it's not really a hands-off experience. You will spend hours and hours brainstorming topics and that is just the start. You will then make AI scripts, make voice-over, and plug them to the video editor.
That's why I love digital leasing.
Got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Engaging in YouTube automation comes with a significant trade-off – the lack of ownership and control. The ever-changing algorithms mean you have limited influence over how your YouTube videos appear in feeds or searches. YouTube retains the power to alter its monetization policies at any moment. Violations of their rules can lead to penalties or account suspension.
In this landscape, the risk is real – everything you've diligently built can be lost with just one click.
With Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: Although you technically don't need to spend a dime to sign up for a YouTube account, you need to get subscriptions for the AI tools that Gareth recommends. These are top-notch softwares that require annual billing so make sure to ready your wallet.
With digital leasing, it’s possible to get in with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket...even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: In the realm of YouTube automation, consistency and repetition take center stage. The key to success is an unyielding commitment to continuous posting and content creation. In this competitive landscape, the game is won by those who can maintain a relentless pace. Failure to keep up with the demand for consistent output may result in losing ground to competitors.
Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 monthly in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Channel Profits, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Leasing, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either...a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Channel Profits which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms, thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more