Robert Benjamin Reviews (2024 Update): Is His YouTube Shorts Program Legit?
Introduction To Robert Benjamin Reviews
Hello and welcome to Robert Benjamin reviews!
You probably stumbled upon the intriguing world of Robert Benjamin in one of a few ways:
You were scrolling through YouTube or Facebook, and suddenly an ad featuring Robert Benjamin piqued your interest.
You were on a search for a new business model or program, and ran into the YouTube Shorts Mentorship program.
Or, it's possible you heard whispers of this opportunity in online forums, and your entrepreneurial spirit thought, "Why not give it a shot and start my own business?"
No matter where you started, don't worry!
Over the next few minutes, I'll be your trusty guide on this journey, dissecting the program and providing answers to some pressing questions.
As you dig in through this article, I will leave you with valuable insights into:
- The true worth of YouTube shorts.
- Who is Robert Benjamin and can you trust him?
- How much does his program cost?
- Is Robert Benjamin a scam?
- Are there alternatives out there?
At ScamRisk, I've penned thousands of reviews like this Robert Benjamin review. I am in a unique position to offer you real insights based on genuine experiences.
I've also combed the depths of the internet to gather every public review I could find. This article your ultimate destination for all things "Robert Benjamin reviews."
I'll make it easy and quick for you. I promise it'll take you less time than it would to binge-watch your favorite TV series.
So, let's get into the matter and start with the pros and cons.
This Youtube Shorts review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Robert Benjamin walks the talk, which means he applies the same winning strategy he imparts to his students.
- YouTube Shorts Mentorship includes weekly check-ins, so you will have one-on-one consultations with Robert.
- You can snag the course for as low as $20 when you receive a discount email. This means you can try it out with lesser financial risk on your part.
- You can find content quite similar to what the mentorship program offers in Robert's YouTube channel. This means you can get the same information for free.
- YouTube Shorts Mentorship seems to falter in the communication department, with reports of unresolved emails piling up. This means they might not address the concerns you may run into.
- YouTube's monetization policies change by the minute, which means by the time you're done with the course, it might be a totally different ball game.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Robert Benjamin Reviews
Okay, for those of you who want to get to the heart of the matter and find out if Robert Benjamin’s program is a smart investment, let’s dive in.
Now, let me be clear – I’m a huge enthusiast when it comes to YouTube and the world of content creation. It’s like a digital gold mine, no doubt.
But here's the thing – I'm not here to wave the YouTube Shorts Mentorship flag and tell you to "join the party!"
While Robert’s YouTube empire may be thriving, it doesn’t automatically qualify him as a top-notch teacher.
You see, just because a famous YouTuber can effortlessly command the camera, churning out videos that get million views, it doesn't mean they can guide you to shine in the spotlight. Especially if you're a beginner lost in the complex world of video creation.
What I'm getting at is that there are other programs out there that, in my opinion, offer superior mentorship. They cover more ground than simply diving into the art of YouTube shorts.
If you're curious and eager to explore those alternatives, well, you're just one click away.
Who Benefits From Robert Benjamin's Program And Who Should Stay Away From YouTube Shorts Mentorship?
Robert Benjamin’s YouTube Shorts Mentorship program can be a valuable asset for a specific group of individuals. But it may not be a perfect fit for everyone. Let’s break it down.
Who benefits from Robert Benjamin’s program:
- If you’re passionate about creating content on YouTube. Especially in the form of YouTube shorts, and want to take your channel to the next level. This program can provide you with valuable insights and strategies.
- If you already have above average following on social media. This means it is easier for you to attract your loyal viewers.
Who should stay away from YouTube Shorts Mentorship:
- If you want a personalized plan tailored to your channel. Despite their claims, this reviewer said, "the personalized report you get is VERY generic. Really a re-hash of his videos."
- If you want more in-depth guidance. One student reported, "His courses are a repetition of what he says in the youtube mostly. The courses are too small."
- If you are looking for genuine support. This Reddit commenter said, 'He kinda helped a tiny TINY bit at the first couple of days that we started the mentorship. But the man is too focused on his YouTube channels. He posts there more than he replies to emails."
- If you want a program that honors their refund policy. Students said that Robert stopped answering emails and texts when they asked for a refund.
Robert Benjamin Reviews: 1,000 FT View Of This Online Business Opportunity
Robert Benjamin's program is rooted in the dynamic world of content creation. This business model thrives on the art of crafting and sharing videos across various social media channels. All in pursuit of that coveted goal – monetization.
Robert's program's focal point is none other than the realm of YouTube Shorts. These bite-sized, vertical videos are designed with smartphones in mind.
These are uploaded directly through the YouTube app. This feature emerged in September 2020. Riding the wave of popularity set by TikTok and Instagram Reels. Especially as more people turned to online platforms during the pandemic.
YouTube Shorts serves as a strong tool to broaden your reach and get new subscribers. With a whopping 50 billion daily viewership, the potential is undeniable.
Yet, don't let the numbers fool you. With algorithm changes every now and then, you will face tougher competition in this field.
Success hinges on the application of the right strategies. Plus the unwavering consistency in your journey as a content creator.
So, be prepared to face the competition head-on. Because the road to success may just be a tad more challenging than you expect.
About The Guru - Robert Benjamin Reviews
Robert Benjamin is the brains behind YouTube Shorts Mentorship. He is on a mission to empower creators with strategic insights to supercharge their follower count.
His journey began in 2019 when he kickstarted his YouTube channel. He is dedicated to educating aspiring content creators on mastering the art of content creation.
As the short-form content craze exploded in 2020, Robert honed his expertise. He expanded his reach to encompass YouTube Shorts, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook Reels. For each of these dynamic platforms, he offers mentorship programs priced at $297. He provides a roadmap to success for aspiring content creators.
Robert worked for VaynerMedia from January 2018 to February 2020. This experience contributed to his understanding of the media landscape. It was during these two pivotal years that he gained firsthand experience and unraveled the intricacies of various media platforms.
Now, he's sharing his industry wisdom, arming others with the knowledge to make the most out of their content creation journey.
You can follow Robert on the following social media channels:
|# of Followers
Is YouTube Shorts Worth It?
If you're seeking to cut the guesswork and elevate your YouTube Shorts game, YouTube Shorts Mentorship might be right up your alley.
As a student, you'll get a well-structured plan that tells you on when and what to post, which is valuable.
Yet, here's the catch: if you can find similar insights for free on Robert Benjamin's own channel, why fork out $297 for a mentorship program?
There are many information and tools available online to enhance your YouTube Shorts expertise. So it's worth considering all your options. For a broader perspective on monetizing your YouTube content, you can check Caleb Maddix, Dylan Miller, or Ad Outreach.
Too shy to show your face to the world? There are many faceless YouTube ideas that you can explore too.
Ready to level up your game and make the most of your content? Check out YouTube affiliate marketing.
How Much Does YouTube Shorts Mentorship Cost?
YouTube Shorts Mentorship is priced at $297.
For those familiar with my journey, you know I speak from real-world experience. I've walked the talk. I even pocketed some green along the way through online money-making programs.
So, when I offer advice and opinions, they're not born out of thin air. They're rooted in hands-on involvement. This includes my personal exploration of the YouTube Shorts Mentorship course.
Here's the scoop. When you dive into online income businesses, you're bound to see a lot of negative reviews**. It's a common sight on platforms like Reddit, Trustpilot, the BBB, and even in the comment sections of ads.**
The reason behind this negativity is straightforward. Those who've had a less-than-pleasant experience are often the loudest in the room. Yet, it's crucial to note that a bad experience doesn't brand the course seller as a scam artist.
So, given the murkiness of online reviews, how do you navigate this space? Here's how I approach choosing a program like YouTube Shorts Mentorship:
- Guru's Real-World Experience: Does the guru, in this case, Robert Benjamin, possess tangible experience in running a YouTube Shorts business?
- Supportive Community: Does the program offer a private Facebook group or other forms of coaching? Running a business isn't always smooth sailing. Having a support network during challenging times is invaluable.
- Value for Money: Beyond the program's price tag, consider what you're getting. Videos, assets, templates, bonuses, etc. It's not just about the cost; it's about the value you receive.
- Transparency on Costs: Is the program creator upfront about ongoing costs and upsells? Clarity is key; you shouldn't be in the dark about what's required for success.
- Peer Success: Examine the financial success stories within their private Facebook community. Public opinion matters, but it should be viewed through the lens of the criteria above.
My Recommendation On Robert Benjamin Reviews
Now, let's put these criteria to the test for YouTube Shorts Mentorship:
Let's start with the positives:
- With hard work and dedication, recouping your investment, or more, is achievable.
- While growing your subscribers may not be a walk in the park, it's a feasible endeavor.
- Robert has hands-on experience running this business, lending credibility to their mentorship.
Now, the negatives:
- Refund issues. This Reddit thread has lots of complaints that Robert went MIA as soon as they said the magic word "refund."
- Promise personalized plans but only deliver generic plans. One student said he got the same pdf files from $39 and $297 mentorships.
- The nuggets you get are available for free in his YouTube channel. As per this commenter, "The free advices you get are good enough. The mentorship is trash! Was with him for 2 months mentorship and no follow up or guidance. He promised a money back but has not processed it. Still trying to file a dispute with PayPal. So annoying!"
What’s Inside Robert Benjamin Reviews
YouTube Shorts Mentorship offers insights that will transform your content creation game. Here's what's in store for you when you subscribe to Robert's program:
What You Will Learn:
- The Perfect Timing for Your Posts
- Crafting Compelling Content Ideas
- Mastering Daily Posting Frequencies
- Selecting Winning Content Topics
- Crafting Irresistible Titles
- Designing Eye-catching Thumbnails
- Plus, a whole lot more to supercharge your YouTube journey.
What You Will Receive:
- A 6-step Course, packed with all the YouTube wisdom you need.
- Stay in the Loop with the Latest Trends.
- A Tailored Growth Blueprint to match your unique goals.
- Weekly Check-Ins to keep you on track.
- The Icing on the Cake: Guaranteed growth in 30 days, or your money back!
- Robert's Unwavering Commitment to Fueling Your YouTube Channel's Success.
Course Curriculum Preview:
Now, here's the kicker. You might notice that the course curriculum mirrors the kind of YouTube content he shares. That's why some content creators who've taken the course advise against shelling out your hard-earned $297. Essentially, you're getting the same insights for free on his channel.
Other Programs Offered By Robert:
|YouTube Channel Audit
|Instagram Account Audit
|TikTok Account Audit
|TikTok Mentorship Program
Conclusion - To Buy Or Not To Buy
No, I don't recommend buying Robert Benjamin's YouTube Shorts Mentorship or any program that he offers.
As you navigate this complex world of money-making online, you need a mentor who delivers. You also need a community that you can count on. A solid support when things get tough.
It's not always about the number, the views, or the likes. The kind of journey you have while pursuing success is what matters.
If you want to know about the program that helped me achieve my goals, check it out here.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
I have spent years researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online or been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: According to a leaked Robert Benjamin's personalized plan, you should post 4-6 times a day to increase your views and subscribers. Not only that, these posts have to follow specific timings.
- 1-2 times from 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
- 1-2 times from 2:00 PM-4:00 PM
- 1-2 times from 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
- 2-3 times from 8:00 PM-11:00 PM
While some apps let you schedule your social media posts, the amount of time you need to create content for those posts will be substantial.
This can be the time that you spend with your kid, your hobby, or any other worthwhile activity.
That's why I love digital leasing.
Got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With YouTube shorts, you don't really own anything. With today's cancel culture, just one mistake can make you lose all your followers.
With constantly changing algorithms, you can't control how you appear on feeds or searches. At any time, YouTube can change its monetization policy. You can get penalized, or your account can get suspended when you violate their rules.
You can lose everything that you worked hard for in just one click.
With Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: Although you technically don't need to spend a dime to sign up for a YouTube account, you might be required to run paid campaigns to give your channel a boost. Also, some creators need to invest in microphones, cameras, backdrops, etc.
With digital leasing, it’s possible to get in with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket...even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: With YouTube shorts, consistency and repetition is the name of the game. You have to post and create non-stop, or you will lose in the competition.
This is the reason why you see influencers filming almost anything that happens in their lives. You know what happens even in their bathrooms. You see them change from their pajamas to their OOTDs. You see every place they visit. It is never-ending!
Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 monthly in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with YouTube Shorts, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Leasing, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either...a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like YouTube Shorts which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms, thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more