Maurice Kenny Review (Updated 2024): Is His VIP Trading Program Legit?
Introduction: Maurice Kenny Review
Hi, and welcome to ScamRisk!
If I had to guess, I would say that you’ve been Googling lately and came to this Maurice Kenny review one of a few different ways:
- You saw an ad on Twitter or Facebook about day trading and thought it would be a good way to make some quick cash.
- You’re looking for other ways to diversify your investment portfolio that doesn’t involve becoming a real estate investor.
- You met up with some old college buddies who are stock brokers, saw what they’re driving and now you’re looking for a good stock trading coach.
Honestly, I’m not so concerned with how or why you got here. I just want you to sit back and relax while I go over most of the reasons why the Maurice Kenny Day Trading program may or may not be the right path for you to go down.
My goal over the next 15 minutes is to show you the positives and negatives of day trading, and while we’re doing that, also answer some important questions that I’m sure you have.
By the end of this Maurice Kenny review, you’ll have a good grasp on:
- Who exactly is VIP Trading and can you make money with it?
- Is his VIP Trading truly worth the price of admission?
- Who is Maurice Kenny?
- Is there any truth to the Maurice Kenny Scam rumors?
- Are there better ways to make money than trading stocks?
Before we get too far into this, I want you to know up front that I’ve made money in the stock market, but I’ve also lost money – I’ve lost a lot more in fact.
I’ve also written many articles about stock trading so I want you to know that what I’m about to tell you isn’t just academic, but also comes from gettin my nose bloodied a few times.
Rest assured that I’m going to leave no stone unturned over the next 15 minutes because the last thing I want is for you to jump headfirst into a program, lose thousands of dollars and regret not having done a little bit more research.
So, why not take the time to see if day trading is the right thing for you or if something else might suit you better.
First, before we get started, I want to give you a quick evaluation of the program with some Pros and Cons to get you started.
This VIP Trading review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Personalized Coaching: Kenny offers personal and group coaching sessions, which means you’ll get direct guidance that’s custom tailored for you.
- Quality Training: The training comes with over 690 video tutorials, which means no guesswork on your part.
- Succes Rate: Kenny claims a high success rate for himself and students, which means that you will have a good track record to follow.
- Unclear Cost: The cost of the program is unclear with some estimates into four figures, which means it will be out of reach for those on a tight budget.
- Limited Interaction: There is little interaction with Kenny himself, when means if you want one-on-one training you’ll need to schedule time with his coaches or staff.
- Mixed Reviews: There are plenty of positive and negative reviews, which means the effectiveness of his training will be in question.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Maurice Kenny?
If human nature is an indicator, I would wager to bet that you’re the type of person who likes to get right the punchline rather than sitting through a long, drawn-out setup.
So, if that’s you, I would probably hold off on Maurice Kenny’s course for the time being.
I’m not saying that because I don’t think it’s a good course, because from what I’ve seen, it looks very thorough. I also believe that Kenny has his heart in the right place, so I don’t think he’s out to try to rip you off.
My main concern is trading stocks in today’s market.
Day trading is like walking in the dark with a dimly lit flashlight – you can see and take advantage of what’s in front of you, but you can’t see what might be sneaking up behind you.
Let's look at a few positives:
- Possible Lucrative Career: Platforms like Robinhood, TD Ameritrade and Charles Schwab have made trading available to a wide range of stock investors. A good trading platform, combined with discipline and the right strategy can be very profitable.
- Day Trading Popularity: Since 2020 and 2021, during the COVID pandemic, market volatility and work-at-home folks have caused an uptick in trading activity.
Now let’s take a look at a couple of negatives:
- Failure Rates: 80% of day traders quit within the first two years while only 13% continue on into year three, and only 7% stick it out after five years.
- Profitability Rate: Even with the best training, money and support – the newcomers to the industry are only about 4% profitable or able to make a living in their trading.
I can certainly understand the attraction of making huge profits from a single trade, believe me! Which explains why courses like Maurice Kenny’s VIP Trading might be so popular.
I’m also sure that everyone know that you’re not going to be a winner every time, and that one win can make up for a handful of losses – but also, a really big loss could wipe out a relatively successful winning streak in a hurry.
This is why so many day traders can lose a lot of sleep.
|Maurice Kenny’s trading program will take a lot of time to wrap your head around with individual and group coaching about the stock market and trading strategies
|Level of Control
|Kenny’s students will have a great deal of control over how they approach trading. The training focuses on teaching the student how to make their own decisions based on Kenny’s techniques.
|Ease of Implementation
|The course is designed to offer clear, step-by-step guidance on trading by supporting students at every stage of learning making a way for them to apply what they learn in real trading situations.
|Kenny’s goal for his students to be profitable in their trading with consistent income which is shown by the success of his current students.
I’m not trying to scare you off from day trading, I’m just saying that you need to watch your step – and carry a really bright flashlight.
Wouldn’t it be better to find other ways to make money that’s more consistent where you can see reliable profits in just a matter of days?
All without the side effects of:
- Looking at your smartphone every minute
- Dealing with the anxiety of a losing streaks
- Rolling the dice on a desperate “bet”
I’m talking about something where you could make anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 per month on a regular basis.
You can make as much or as little as you want without all the sleepless nights.
If this sounds like a good fit, then you should check out Digital Leasing now.
If you still want to see who Maurice Kenny’s program is a good fit for, keep reading…
Who Should Consider Maurice Kenny And Who Should Look Somewhere Else?
If you’ve had the chance to go over any of my stock trading reviews, you’ll probably get the feeling that I'm not all that keen on the idea of putting money down on trade with very little if any guarantee of a return.
Can you blame me – especially given the low success rates.
I mean we can’t all run Wall Street like Gordon Gekko.
So, when people often ask me if Day Trading is something that they should get into or not, I usually think back to Bud Fox being led off in handcuffs and ask them to think hard about what’s best for them.
In my opinion, you know more about your type of personality than I do, and typically can make a better decision for yourself.
Let’s take a look at a few situations so you can decide if Maurice Kenny is a good fit:
- You like the thrill and excitement of day trading which is kind of similar to the adrenaline rush you get with gambling or high-risk sports.
- You have a competitive spirit and feel that stock trading is a good way to channel it so that you can make big returns.
- You believe that you can see big returns over the long run like this Reddit user who started with $6,000 in his account and grew it to $1.2 Million in just 8 years by going from day trading to swing trading.
Now, if any of these scenarios makes you nervous, you might want to pass:
- Day trading is very risky with only 3% of day traders seeing consistent profits, and only 1% seeing profits after costs.
- You feel you would need close one-on-one coaching to be successful, but this Truspilot user said that after he paid for the course, the only time he heard from Maurice Kenny was in video ads and his comments section.
- This Quora user says that you need to be aware that you will lose lots of money on lots of trades before you learn to start being profitable.
Now let’s take a look at what’s involved with trading stocks.
VIP Trading: A 1,000 Ft View
Congratulations for making it this far into my Maurice Kenny review.
At this point, I’d like to pivot away from Maurice’s course and focus on the day trading business model.
How Does The Business Model Work?
The idea behind stock trading is to buy stocks at a certain price, then make a profit when and if you’re able to sell that stock for a higher price.
It’s basically broken down into 4 types:
Just like those guys you see outside of a sports arena just before a big game, scalpers make their money by making lots of trades in a day hoping to make profits from tiny price differences.
Scalpers have to pay close attention because these trades typically happen very quickly and can be stressful and emotionally exhausting.
The idea behind day trading is that you buy and sell over a period of a day, usually between 9:30am and 4pm EST. During this time, the day trader will pick up profits from stock prices moving up and down.
At the end of the trading day, the goal is to not have any stocks on hand so they can start fresh the next day.
Swing traders typically hold on to their stocks for longer periods of time, possibly days or weeks. Their goal is to make larger chunks of money as a result of wider fluctuations in price.
In this case, the trader needs to have their thumbs on the pulse of market trends so they can avoid as many losses as possible.
Position traders usually buy and hold onto their stocks for a much longer period of time, usually months or years. They don’t typically worry about small price changes like Scalpers or Day Traders, and they aren’t so concerned with market trends like Swing Traders.
They are more interested in the value of their stocks over a longer period of time, but this will mean they’ll have their money tied up longer as well.
Who Is Maurice Kenny?
Maurice Kenny is a successful trader and creator of the VIP Trading Program. When Maurice was in his 20s, he was an IT Director making over $100,000 per year and living on cloud 9.
Even though he was making six figures, he had no free time to himself because he kept working as much as 60 per week just to keep his job.
He says that the last time he was laid off from his job was the best thing that happened to him because that’s when he decided to take back control of his life.
|"Keep trading boring. If you’re not yawning mid-trade then you’re not daily practicing the same type of trade over and over again enough."
|"Hey Day Traders, here you will learn how to make consistent money through day trading without any overcomplicated technical indicators or watching the news 24-7."
|"Teaching people how to invest so they can become their own boss."
Soon after he started trading stocks and hasn’t looked back since.
Now Maurice has more time to spend with his family since running his business takes less than 20 hours per week.
How Much Does VIP Trading Cost?
The cost of VIP Trading is unclear.
There are some reviews that put the price at around $4,000, but I'm not sure if that included money they also invested into trades.
How Is VIP Trading Different From Other Similar Programs?
As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve written quite a few reviews on Stock trading programs.
Here are a few that are similar to Maurice Kenny’s VIP Trading course and their costs:
- Triple Sync Logic by Todd Rampe: $2,000 to $9,000.
- High Strike Trading by Ben Zogby: $397 one-time payment for training, $97 for monthly software subscription.
- Burn Notice by Jeff Zananiri: 1-year subscription for $1,995 with automatic renewal.
My Personal Opinion About Maurice Kenny
It’s time to wrap up this Maurice Kenny review, so I’d like to start laying the groundwork for my personal opinion.
First, my opinion about stock trading is that I would probably steer clear of it unless you have a unique sense of market trends.
This isn’t to say that Maurice’s course isn’t any good, despite a few negative comments he may have received.
Here’s a five-point checklist that I’ve created to help me decide on programs like this:
- Experience: Does Maurice Kenny have real-world experience trading stocks?
- Training: Is the value of the training worth the four figures that you might pay?
- Honesty: Is Maurice honest about the effectiveness of his training or is there anything else you’ll need.
- Mentorship: Does Maurice offer mentorship and one-on-one coaching?
- Successes: Are his students successful using his course to trade stocks?
The Maurice Kenny Scam Question:
I personally don’t believe that Maurice Kenny or his VIP Trading course is a scam.
I just don’t think that stock trading is the best route to go, especially if you’re brand new – it’s just too risky.
Now, if you have a couple thousand dollars that you can live without (in addition to the cost of his course), it might be worth the lesson. Although, if you’re pinching pennies, probably not.
Also, the emotional impact that most people will suffer from losses month after month can be too much for many to bear.
That’s why I honestly believe that investing your time and money into Digital Leasing provides you the best return on your investment, in the short term and over the long run.
Imagine creating a digital leasing asset in less than a week that can be making you $500-$2,000 per month in less than 30 days?
What would stop you from creating more of these little gems?
That’s what I and my fellow students are doing, and all we need is a laptop and internet connection.
We’re living this laptop lifestyle from places like:
- A beach house off the Pacific Coast
- An RV road trip to Las Vegas
- A small cabin in the Rockies
We make living quality lives our first priority while running our business is a distant second.
So, if this is the type of lifestyle you would like to build for yourself, check out Digital Leasing now.
What's Inside The VIP Trading?
Inside Maurice Kenny’s VIP Trading you’ll receive…
10 Weeks of individual coaching:
- Day Trading (8 hours)
- Up to 10 Coaching Calls
- Private Community Access
- Trader Mentality Analysis
- Risk Management
5 Weeks of Group Training:
- Access To Student Support
- Networking with other like-minded students
Free Webinar Including:
- How to trade without using indicators or watching stock news channels
- How to read price action without missing trades so they come to you
- How to develop your strategy to consistently be in the black with effective enter and exit strategies
- How to develop your mental stop-loss strategy rather than using actual stop losses.
My Conclusion: Should You Join VIP Trading?
Based on my five-point checklist, I would have to say that Maurice’s training is probably worth the price tag, but here’s my caveat – I would only get the course if you have a sizable amount of money that is disposable for the purposes of testing.
As I’ve said, trading stocks doesn’t just cause financial stress, but can be a mental burden as well.
It’s just not my #1 pick.
My #1 Pick For Making Money Online In 2024
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve traded crypto & purchased a bunch of fancy “insider stock tip” newsletters
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet-bowl putting green on Shopify (pic below)
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, Digital Leasing is for you.
Time: You can do this business in just a few hours per day, but the more time you can put into it the quicker results you’ll see.
The best part is that your effort builds on itself, so your passive income keeps accumulating.
You Own Everything: When you trade stocks, you have no control over market fluctuations or prices, and the success rates of traders is so low that it doesn’t even seem worth the hassle and anxiety.
Why spend all your effort on something that gives you so little in return.
Digital Leasing gives you control over everything.
Duplication: With Digital Leasing, you can easily duplicate your website and double your income. With stock trading, you would have to make twice as many winning trades or double the money on each trade.
Helping Real People: If you’re fortunate to make a winning trade, just remember that someone else had to lose, so you’re really only helping yourself.
With Digital Leasing, you’re helping small business owners who desperately need customers. These business owners are Moms and Dads who are trying to feed their families or take care of sick parents.
So, you can keep looking for other programs like VIP Trading, or you can take a look at Digital Leasing and not only take back control of your life, but make a positive impact on your community.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more