Automated Ecom Profits Review (Updated 2024): Is Erika Mirzayans The Best Amazon Automation Coach?
Introduction To Automated Ecom Profits Review
Hey there, welcome to my take on the Automated Ecom Profits!
If you've landed here, chances are you stumbled upon Erika Mirzayans' ad while scrolling through YouTube or Facebook.
Or maybe you came across this company during your research on other business models.
Perhaps you heard about it from somewhere else and thought, "Hey, that might be a cool way to kickstart my own business."
No matter how you ended up here, don't stress!
In the next few minutes, I'll break down their system and tackle some important questions.
By the time you finish reading, I'll help you figure out:
- Is dedicating time to Amazon FBA worth it?
- Who Erika Mirzayans is, and can you trust her?
- How much does Automated Ecom Profits cost?
- Let's address the big question: "Is there really an Automated Ecom Profits scam?"
As someone who's been around the block reviewing programs, like this Just One Dime review, you can be sure that I've left no stone unturned.
Consider this article your one-stop-shop for everything related to the "Automated Ecom Profits review."
Taking a few minutes here could save you a ton of cash and months of wasted time, so let's dive in.
No more delays, here's the lowdown on the pros and cons:
This Automated Ecom Profits review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Automated Ecom Profits does all the heavy lifting, from setting up your Amazon shop to handling, product testing, and shipping. This means you'll get a hands-free deal.
- Once you cough up the fees, you get your own support crew via WhatsApp, which means you'll receive real-time updates.
- They swear to give you a full refund if your Amazon store doesn't bring in more profit than you shelled out within 18 months. So you'll have a safety net.
- The website doesn't divulge info on how much the franchise costs, which means you need to submit an application to find out.
- Can't find much chatter about Automated Ecom Profits online, which means you'll get limited reviews and testimonials.
- High upfront costs and Automated Ecom Profits gets a cut on your income, so you'll end up with low profit margins.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What's The Verdict On Automated Ecom Profits?
Automated Ecom Profits is a bit like the typical Amazon FBA automation services floating around. They're peddling the dream of a money-making e-commerce store that does its thing while you're catching some Zs.
Seems a bit too good, huh? Well, not entirely. Amazon FBA has indeed turned some individuals into online big shots. In fact, it was one of the first ways I scored some online cash.
But here's the thing – just because it's not the absolute worst online gig doesn't automatically make it the best.
Starting a business shouldn't be a choice just because it's not as bad as the others. It's got to hold its ground on its own merits.
Making legit money with FBA is totally possible, but it's not easy even with Automated Ecom Profits.
Contrary to what Erika Mirzayans might tell you, with FBA or any e-commerce model, you're looking at months of serious trial, error, and testing before you see a dime.
Here's the deal with Automated Ecom Profits – if you don't hit at least $30,000 in monthly profits within 18 months, you can hit them up for a refund.
They're all like, "contractually obligated" to give you your money back, no questions asked, if their service doesn't make you that cash.
But hold up, there's a catch in their 18-month refund policy. If you can't hit that $30,000 per month mark, they'll only give you a refund "minus the total profits thus far," as per their website. Sneaky, right?
What if you could build a different income stream (non-FBA) and start making bank within the first few days?
I'm talking about a system without inventory headaches, lousy profit margins, a year-long wait for profit, or a constant guessing game for "hot products."
Imagine making a consistent $2,000 to $10,000 every month, building your income stream as high or as low as you want.
If that sounds intriguing, maybe Digital Leasing is worth a look.
If you're curious about what's going on inside Automated Ecom, keep reading.
Who Benefits From Automated Ecom Profits And Who Should Stay Away From?
Automated Ecom Profits takes care of the heavy lifting for your Amazon business dreams. They build, manage, and grow your ecommerce venture.
With their hands-on service, you can practically sit back while they do the work to scale up your Amazon game.
They team up with international wholesale suppliers, set up all the gear, and get your Amazon store cashing in. In return, they snag a cut from your profit margin.
Now, while some people might find Automated Ecom Profits helpful, it's not a one-size-fits-all kinda deal.
This might be your jam if:
- You've got some extra cash hanging around, and you're cool with throwing it into the online store ring.
- You're a newbie and could use a hand building your very first online store.
But, you might wanna pass if:
- Patience isn't your strong suit. Seeing real profits from online stores can take its time.
- You're not into dealing with skimpy profit margins. A 20% or higher margin is great, but 5% or less is a bit of a tightrope for an e-commerce gig.
- You're on the hunt for public opinion. Automated Ecom Profits is MIA on Trustpilot and Reddit.
Automated Ecom Profits: 1,000 FT View Of This Online Business Opportunity
|Automated Ecom Profits
|at least $20k working capital
|18-month money-back guarantee
Automated Ecom Profits is all about Amazon automation business model.
Amazon store automation services are a lifeline for aspiring Amazon entrepreneurs looking to score revenue without drowning in daily tasks.
These companies leverage automation tools to streamline operations of e-commerce business, freeing up time for entrepreneurs.
Their teams take on everything from supplier negotiations and inventory management to customer service.
Clients usually need to fork over a fee, provide the capital, and share a cut of the total revenue with the service provider.
Now, the price tag for an Amazon automation store varies. For instance:
Tommy Rodriguez's Automation Empire comes with a hefty price tag of thirty grand. As you wait for that first Amazon check, you'll need to have fifteen to twenty thousand dollars in credit cards to keep the business wheels turning.
Tommy's keeping it real and says that it'll take a solid 12 to 18 months (maybe even longer) to see a return on your investment.
As for Elite Automation, buckle up for an estimated initial investment or buy-in cost of around $40,000.
Now, the Walmart Automation Alliance plays a bit coy about the joining expenses. Students said his system could set you back anywhere between $10,000 and $30,000.
So, better check your wallet before diving in!
About The Guru - Erika Mirzayans
Erika Mirzayans kicked off her entrepreneurial journey back in 2015. She started dipping her toes into the waters of a marketing agency and Amazon dropshipping.
She navigated through various platforms like eBay and Walmart. But it was Amazon that stole the show as the powerhouse for her business.
Scaling up, Erika saw the potential in building a team. She secured hefty credit lines, and pulled in over a million in sales within two years.
She faced skepticism from family and friends. Erika stayed laser-focused on her vision, overcoming numerous obstacles.
By 2019, she had connected with fellow entrepreneurs online, sparking requests for mentorship.
Taking on clients, Erika worked her magic. She successfully grew their stores through dropshipping and racked up millions in sales.
But, a change in Amazon's policies prompted a strategic shift to Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA).
Fast forward to today, Erika's main gig involves cultivating a network of like-minded individuals. She aims to help them build sustainable passive income for future generations.
Looking ahead to 2024, Erika's got her sights set on testing the waters of the new TikTok Shop platform. She's bringing in the trend of automated TikTok Shop drop-shipping.
|No. of Followers
How Much Does Automated Ecom Profits Cost?
The cost of Automated Ecom Profits involves a few key components, with the "CFO" (that's you) keeping tabs on the financial game.
Here's the breakdown of the 3-4 pivotal expenses, according to their website:
- Initial Amazon FBA Business Buildout Fee: This varies based on the contract terms.
- Profit Split: This takes the spotlight as Automated Ecom Profits' primary compensation. Keep an eye on the contract terms, as it's contingent on those.
- Inventory Invoices: This is a monthly expense, typically needing a working capital of $20,000 or more.
- Optional Business Credit: If you decide to roll the dice with business credit for inventory, you might introduce an extra monthly expense.
Unlike some Amazon automation agencies, AEP said there aren't any sneaky additional monthly charges or fees in the agreement.
They said the profit split covers all overhead, ensuring your rightful chunk of the store's profit stays firmly in your pocket.
What's My Personal Opinion On Automated Ecom Profits?
With a plethora of reviews floating around, figuring out the real deal with such opportunities can be a bit of a puzzle.
So, how do I go about sizing up something like Automated Ecom Profits? Here's my game plan:
- Owner's Real-World Experience: I dig into Erika Mirzayans' actual hands-on experience in the eCommerce game to make sure we're dealing with someone who knows the ropes.
- Community Support: A private Facebook group or some online hangout spot is crucial. It's where students can band together, share war stories, and get through the rough patches.
- Value of the Offer: I'm all about bang for your buck. The services offered need to bring some serious value compared to what you're shelling out, ensuring you're not just tossing money into the wind.
- Creator's Transparency: I've got my detective hat on when it comes to Erika Mirzayans' transparency about costs, any extra add-ons, & refund policies. We're aiming for crystal clear, no surprises.
- Public Feedback: Hitting up reliable sources like Trustpilot, Reddit, or the BBB for the real talk from people who've been there, done that.
Applying these evaluation criteria to Automated Ecom Profits, let's break it down.
Erika Mirzayans has been in the game since 2015, showcasing a solid background in the entrepreneurial field.
And now, the top three reasons why I don't recommend Automated Ecom Profits:
- No Training or Mentorship: Automated Ecom Profits operates as a done-for-you service. This means they build your eCom store without providing training or mentorship.
This lack of educational support could be a drawback for those seeking to learn the ropes of the business
- No Facebook Community: The absence of a mention of a private community on the website could be a downside.
A community platform can offer crucial support and insights for individuals navigating challenges in the business.
- Limited Public Feedback: There's a scarcity of reviews on major platforms like Trustpilot or Reddit. Public feedback can be a vital source of information for potential clients.
The absence of reviews might raise concerns about the company's real-world impact and credibility.
Is There An Automated Ecom Profits Scam Going On?
Automated Ecom Profits is legit. Erika Mirzayans has been rocking the eCommerce scene for almost a decade, and you can pick up some valuable tips from her.
Now, how about Amazon automation?
Well, it's not a scam, and it's totally legal. Legit companies do their thing within the law, helping clients shine in the industry.
But, just heads up, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) throws shade at some ecommerce automation services for being a bit sketchy.
Take DK Automation, for example. The FTC busted them and their owners, Kevin David Hulse and David Shawn Arnett. The founders allegedly lured clients with big promises and then delivered not so much.
They got people into money-making schemes involving Amazon business packages, coaching, and cryptocurrency. But the passive income on autopilot was mostly a no-show.
People dropped up to $100,000 for DK Automation's "100% turnkey" business, and, well, it didn't quite live up to the hype.
Here's another thing with Amazon FBA – watch out for account suspension. Your Amazon account might take a time-out, and your hard-earned cash could get stuck for months.
Why? It could be a report from a brand or a fancy automated bot deciding your listing has a restricted keyword.
So, when you're picking an automation service, tread carefully to dodge these risks. Dropping loads of cash for it all to have a chance at getting it ripped away isn't the smartest move. Plus, the profit margins in Amazon FBA are pretty slim.
Personally, I'm all about Digital Rental Properties. Each one rakes in $500-$2,000 every month (yep, that's recurring income).
And the best part? It takes way less time than 18 months – I pulled it off in my first 2 weeks with Digital Leasing.
Like Amazon FBA, you can do it from anywhere too!
My friends are running their 6-figure Digital Leasing businesses while camping, chilling in a villa in Greece, or backpacking in Asia.
They take breaks, and the money just keeps rolling in. Happiness is the name of the game.
If the thought of kicking back in your dream vacation spot forever sounds like a plan, Digital Leasing might just be your jam!
What Does Automated Ecom Profits Offer?
Here's what you'll get when you sign up for Automated Ecom Profits:
AEP takes charge of creating LLCs & Seller Accounts. They help in securing credit lines for a successful launch.
The goal is to have the store fully operational within five to eight weeks.
Comprehensive Support During Regular Business Hours:
As an automation agency, AEP handles the setup, products, sales, logistics, and more. Clients focus on collecting the store's revenue and managing finances.
Expect a seamless service and clear communication with dedicated US-based Account Reps. This fosters focused business growth.
Optimized Inventory and Buy-Back Assurance:
AEP employs custom-built software to uncover profitable new products from everyday brands. Backed by a 90-day buy-back guarantee, unsold items are repurchased at cost.
It facilitates swift replacement without complications.
The AEP team ensures all products meet FBA eligibility standards.
This provides clients with the speed and reliability of Amazon Prime™ for accelerated success in their stores.
Attentive FBA Compliance
AEP guides clients away from common pitfalls such as drop shipping, unnecessary multiple stores, or purchasing an existing store from others.
These shortcuts, among others, often lead to suspensions, a situation AEP diligently avoids.
Amazon Automation With AEP
What's in the toolbox for Amazon Automation at Automated Ecom Profits?
- Proven Track Record: Automated Ecom Profits boasts a solid track record in Amazon automation services. They claim to collaborate with an industry expert. They craft a "proven process" for launching Amazon stores.
- Product Identification Software: The company employs specialized in-house automation software to uncover the latest trends on Amazon. This tool zeroes in on profitable products with minimal competition.
- Supplier Connections: AEP has a network of suppliers nationwide, ensuring efficient fulfillment and shipping of products.
- Platform Leverage: Amazon is an e-commerce giant, averaging a daily sales revenue of $1.29 billion. Amazon automation companies like AEP pledges to tap into Amazon's traffic. They aim to make the sales cycle easy and repeatable for their clients' stores.
- Profit Scaling: The company provides clients with monthly reports and reviews them together. With client approval, they also run ads on Amazon to maximize exposure and boost sales for the store.
- Exit Strategy Support: For clients looking to sell their business down the line, AEP extends a helping hand in that aspect as well. They assist in handling the exit process for a smooth transition.
Conclusion: To Buy Or Not To Buy
So, is Automated Ecom Profits the way to go? I'd say not really.
You see, while the idea of Amazon automation is to make things smoother, the costs that come with it can take a big bite out of your profits.
Facing lots of competition and spending on tools and ads can really squeeze your profits. Trying to save on automation costs might look clever in the beginning, but it could turn out to be a bit short-sighted in the long run.
For me, I'd prefer a program that brings in a steady income without asking for a big payment upfront or ongoing costs.
The cool part? You can learn the ropes and manage it yourself, no need for a pricey automation team.
I've got my eyes on the Digital Leasing program – it's my go-to.
The guru behind it puts the success of the students first and creates a vibe where everyone can share and learn from each other.
If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, check out Digital Leasing.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
I’ve personally tried all of the major online business models:
- I’ve sold fidget spinners through Amazon FBA
- I’ve drop-shipped a toilet-bowl putting green on Shopify
- I’ve sold women’s health supplements via Clickbank affiliate marketing
And I made money with all of them, so trust me when I say: there is no “perfect” business model.
That being said, my #1 recommendation for making real money online is, hands-down: Digital Leasing.
Whether you’re a complete newbie, or you’ve been around the block before but have never had that “big win” to propel you forward, Digital Leasing is for you.
1)Time: Amazon automation takes time and isn't very flexible because things in the online shopping world keep changing. There are lots of tech issues to deal with, customization can be tricky, and you always have to keep up with new rules and market trends. This makes it worse when someone else is managing it for you too.
Digital Leasing is more straightforward.
If you’ve got a spare hour-or-two each day, you can do this. If you want to drop everything and go all-in, you can do this. More time obviously means faster results, but even putting in a few hours per day is enough to see real success.
And because of that flexibility, you don’t need to trade your time for money. Once the income starts, it’s recurring.
That means you can take a month off, travel the country, pursue a passion project, chill on the beach, or charter a boat across the world.
But you can only do that once you’ve created an income stream that doesn’t require YOU to be there all day, every day.
2) Ownership & Control: In Amazon automation, you give up ownership and control as you operate within the constraints of Amazon's platform, policies, and infrastructure. It limits your ability to establish a distinct brand identity and make independent business decisions.
Amazon could literally shut you down overnight. They have a history of kicking suppliers off their platform, or stopping payouts to affiliates for certain products once they’ve built their own.
Why pour your soul into a business that could be taken away from you at the drop of a dime?
With Digital Leasing, you literally own all of the assets, which means you have ultimate control.
3) Big Margins: Amazon automation can leave you with razor-thin profits because it's a real jungle out there with everyone competing fiercely.
You've got these pricey automation services and ads biting into your earnings, and you're constantly trying to keep your prices competitive with other players.
Being in Digital Leasing, your profit margin is nearly 100%. Watch here to learn how.
Just a reminder: these Digital Rental Properties are worth (at a minimum) $500/mo in semi-passive income. And each time you create another one, your income increases, and the effort put into creating the next property decreases.
Best case scenario, you have properties bringing in over $3,000+/mo on auto-pilot.
4) It’s Effectively Copy-Paste: Here’s my favorite part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up, you can literally copy-paste another version of it and find another willing “renter” in a few days. DOUBLING your income doesn’t get much easier than that…
If you wanted to double your income with Amazon FBA, you would need to sell twice as much inventory, or double your profit margins. And I can guarantee you (from my fidget-spinner FBA days), that’s a lot harder than a few clicks & a phone call.
5) You’re Helping REAL People: My biggest gripe with FBA is that you’re basically only helping yourself. The world doesn’t need another B.S. gadget to consume.
It’s cool in the short term to make a quick buck, but in the long-term, it gets really old, really fast.
But when you’re talking about Digital Leasing, you’re helping solve REAL problems that people are ASKING for help with:
Small local businesses around the world need one thing: customers. Without them, their business would fall apart. If we can provide those customers, they’re going to be really happy - and they’re going to pay you for it.
We’re not helping Jeff Bezos shoot another rocket into space - you’re helping a struggling mother or father put FOOD on the table for their families, put their kids through college, or simply live life a little bit more comfortably.
Having this type of impact on the world is what will help you sleep soundly at night.
So, the rest is up to you. You could keep looking at other FBA programs like Automated Ecom Profits, which might make you money 12 months from now.
You could keep researching and researching for the next few months (or few years), never making a concrete decision.
OR, you can look deep inside, think about those dreams, hopes, & desires, and make the decision to ACTUALLY make it happen, just like it has for thousands of other students before you.
Making a fortune while actually helping real people that need it.
If this sounds like you, click here to see how it all works.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more