What Is Yor Health?
Yor Health is a multi-level marketing company that sells health products and was established in 2008.
The company headquarters is in Irvine, California, United States of America.
In contrast to other manufacturers of health products, Yor Health has positioned itself as a movement, not simply a seller.
The company slogan translates to “Live Bare,” which symbolizes a return to nature. The business model used by the company resembles that of TruHealth Vision, Unicity, and Sisel.
YorHealth History: Who is Dennis Wong?
Despite listing their scientific, athletic, and global boards (which consist of five scientists, seven advisers, and two Mexican singers, respectively), there is no information about the company’s ownership or administration on the Yor Health website.
Visitors won’t find mention of Dennis Wong as the “Founding Chairman” of Yor Health until they click “opportunity” and then scroll down to “a letter from the founder”.
However, it is unclear why Wong’s name does not appear on the Yor Health website as the CEO of the company.
Before founding Yor Health, Wong previously managed YorVoice, which sold VOIP service.
Mr. Wong, according to a number of (mostly self-written) biographies:
In 2007, he was no longer able to market voice-over internet, and he had to face the reality of his failing health and was thus motivated to look for a new business opportunity.
Because he had been looking into the subject of nutritional health, the choice was obvious.
A little earlier, Wong and Jeffrey Morgan managed Mall Ventures, a pyramid scheme (“2by2.net”).
The FTC says that the scheme required affiliates to purchase matrix positions for $420. As a result, the affiliates recruiting them received a commission, and the recruits were qualified to earn commissions from the affiliates they brought in.
In January 2004, the FTC filed a complaint, and less than a week later, the judgment was issued. In this case, Wong and Morgan were forced to pay $400,000, while a suspended monetary judgment of $10.4 million was imposed.
Read the original complaint, the judgment, and the press release at the FTC link.
Yor Health Product Reviews: What Products Do They Sell?
Yor Health offers a diverse assortment of products, including a range of categories. The company’s products are as follows:
- Yor MRP ($46.38) – Chocolate or vanilla meal replacement shakes.
- Yor Supergreens ($52.38) – “highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and active cultures derived from green superfoods, fruit and vegetable extracts, grass juices, herbal adaptogens, and botanical extracts”
- Yor Probiotics Ultra ($51.38) – “a probiotic that can guarantee digestive health results through clinical evidence and scientific backing.”
- Yor Repair Ultra ($44.38) – “a unique formulation of highly active enzymes that works with the body’s own natural processes to help ease muscle soreness.”
- Yor Digest Ultra ($47.38) – a “high potency digestive combination product featuring the patent-protected YOR Nutrition Delivery System.”
- Yor Berry Blast ($42.38) – a “revolutionary content of 19 all-natural fruits and berries, a patented enzyme activation system, and sustained energy.”
- Yor Muscle Energy ($48.38) – “provides the fuel your muscles crave as well as a proteolytic enzyme system that accelerates the natural muscle tissue repair process.”
- Yor Fiber Plus ($33.38) – marketed as an “advanced dietary fiber supplement.”
- Yor Essential Vitamin ($57.78) – “content combines potent vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and botanicals in optimal ratios for maximum efficacy.”
- Yor CompleteBurn ($60.38) – “designed to support various individual needs by addressing the various factors influencing weight loss”
- Yor SuperSlim ($60.38) – “formulated with ingredients that safely and effectively support the state of feeling full and aid in appetite control.”
Yor Health products are also available in “Challenge Sets,” with a price ranging from $149 (Core Set) to $349 (Full Set) (Sculpt Set).
Yor Health Product Content Reviews: Are The Products Safe?
The company claims that their products use unique ingredients that make their supplements superior:
YOR Supergreens content:
Naturally occurring vitamins & minerals, YOR NDS® enzyme blend, Spirulina, Alfalfa grass, Immunity boosting probiotic blend, Anti-stress milk thistle blend, Acai berry, Goji berry, Quercetin, 24 servings of fruits and vegetables.
YOR Shake® – Chocolate content:
Top grade premium protein blend, YOR NDS® enzyme blend, Aminogen protease blend, Carbogen protease blend, 19 naturally-occurring amino acids, 34 vitamins and minerals, Only 90 calories per serving.
YOR Fiber Plus content:
Organic Sunfiber, Organic acacia fiber, Organic chicory root fiber, YOR NDS® enzyme blend, Organic flaxseed, Omega-3 ALA.
YorHealth Reviews: Is It Available Outside The United States?
YorHealth is available in 54 countries, including the United States and the United Kingdom.
The Yor Health Compensation Plan Reviews
The compensation plan combines commissions paid out on the sale of YOR Health products with commissions paid out on the recruitment of new affiliates who sign up and purchase Business Sets.
Commissions are distributed using a uni-level compensation structure, with several performance-based bonuses available.
An affiliate must generate 100 to 200 personal purchase, retail, or select customer (auto-ship) product points every 28 days in order to qualify for commissions.
The number of points required is determined by an affiliate’s membership rank. To qualify for commissions, Emerald and higher ranked affiliates must generate 200 points (see rank qualifications below).
Yor Health Ranks
Within the YOR Health compensation plan, there are fourteen affiliate membership ranks. They are as follows, along with their respective qualification criteria:
Promoter – register as an affiliate and keep your commission eligibility.2K
2K Promoter – recruit and maintain three commission-qualified affiliates with a total downline volume of 2000 GV.
Emerald – have a total downline volume of 12,500 GV and three commission qualified affiliates (max 7500 GV from any one recruitment leg).
Diamond – Maintain three commission-qualified affiliates and a total downline volume of 40,000 GV (max 24,000 GV from any one recruitment leg).
Blue Diamond – have a total downline volume of 80,000 GV and three commission qualified affiliates (max 48,000 GV from any one recruitment leg).
White Diamond – Maintain three commission-qualified affiliates and a total downline volume of 150,000 GV (max 90,000 GV from any one recruitment leg).
1-Star White Diamond – You must have three commission-qualified affiliates, one of whom must be a White Diamond.
2-Star White Diamond – Maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, two of whom must be White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
3-Star White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, three of whom must be White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
4-Star White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, four of whom must be White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
5-Stars White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, five of whom must be White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
Crown White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, one of which must be a 3-Stars White Diamond, one of which must be a 2-Star White Diamond, and one of which must be a 1-Star White Diamond (all in separate recruitment legs)
Double Crown White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, three of whom must be at the 3-Stars White Diamond rank (in separate placement tree legs)
Triple Crown White Diamond – maintain three commission-qualified affiliates, three of which must be 5-Stars White Diamonds (in separate placement tree legs)
Yor Health Reviews: How To Join
There are three ways to sign up for YorHealth:
1. Join as a Retail Customer for free, but there will be no benefits.
2. Register for the Select Customer tier for only a $25.00 registration fee to receive a 25% discount on all products.
3. Become a member of the movement and become a Yor Health Promoter. This opportunity gives freedom to market and sell health products from Yor Health, recruit other distributors, and earn prizes and bonuses from Yor Health.
Does Yor Health United States Have An Official Facebook Page?
Yes. The company has an official social media page, just click this Page.
Yor Health Customer Reviews
YOR Health Supergreen Formula in Amazon has the following reviews:
Out of a total of 10 global ratings:
41% – gave 5-stars rating
0% – gave a 0 star rating
16% – gave 3-stars rating
18% – gave 2-stars rating
24% – gave 1-star rating
What Is Good About Yor Health
- The company provides a 30-day, 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee for customers who are both retail and select.
- Their product line is varied, so it allows for a wide customer base.
What Is Not Good About Yor Health
This is a multi-level marketing opportunity. This results in a reduced probability of actual success. Furthermore, their own income disclosure statement supports this assertion.
A full-time income was earned by only 1.7 percent of independent representatives. 76.21% of current independent distributors reported that they have not earned a commission.
Further, the median distributor income is $0. This is anything but reassuring. This can hardly be a worthwhile reason to quit a day job.
- This company claims that if a shot at big money is the goal, this business opportunity is a good way at it. Recruiting people to join is essential. People have to be convinced to join the company every day.
- Expensive Products. In a pyramid scheme like this, it is certain that products will be more expensive than the same merchandise that can be found in a traditional retail environment. Their certified organic lavender essential oil is a good example. The cost of 15ml is $27.84.
However, certified organic lavender oil 10ml can be purchased for $9.99 from Amazon. Even with a reduced amount of oil, the cost is still much lower than the usual YOR health fees.
Furthermore, an independent distributor will have to deal with oil prices that are twice as high as other options available to customers, like Amazon. Don’t forget that people are cost-conscious.
What Is Our #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Yor Health falls short is in scalability.
There’s only so much time in a day and there’s only so many people you can reach to sell by yourself.
MLM companies know this! Which is why they push so hard for you to recruit for your downline…you can’t get rich with it as a one man/woman show.
But what if you could make even more money off of little local websites without having to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced products and a bunch of time recruiting people to sell under you?
With this digital real estate program, you can make recurring monthly income without constant sales to your friends and constant recruitment!
Sound too good to be true? Of course it does! But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now? That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to worry about:
- Your upline getting paid before you
- Begging your friends and family to buy from you
- Recruiting people all the time
Remember Yor Health? You only get what’s left of the pie if you meet a monthly quota…
The program we recommend actually allows you to collect HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the Yor Health MLM in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike Yor Health, where you’re getting maybe $10 per sale, you could be getting 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike YOR Health, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Digital real estate allows you to have total passive income with most of your day being spent WITH your friends, NOT selling to them.
Now, you probably have tons of questions…