Rat Race Rebellion Review: Can You Quit Your 9-5?
Rat Race Rebellion Review: Legit Jobs Or A Scam?
Are you running out of ideas on how to make money?
Thanks to online job boards such as Rat Race Rebellion, you won’t have to worry any more.
Making money online in today’s digital age has never been easier. You can find thousands of remote online work opportunities.
There’s just so many of them that finding the right one has become challenging. Picking one that suits your skillset from a selection of thousands of jobs is one thing, but another to figure out which of those are scams.
In this review, I’ll take a closer look at another work-from-home opportunity website called, “Rat Race Rebellion.”
The amount of money you can make in this platform is determined by the type of work you are accepted for, so it is difficult to predict exactly how much you can earn.
We’re going to review Rat Race Rebellion to decide if it really is the best work-from-home platform out there.
We’ll talk about whether working from home is the right online business model for you.
At the end, I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Rat Race Rebellion and work-from-home opportunities in general.
But most important, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $40,000 a month in mostly passive income.
This system made me swear off my 9-5 for good!
Check Out This Simple Way To Run A Digital Real Estate Empire Online
This is so simple, it should be illegal.
Table of Contents
Rat Race Rebellion At A Glance
Product Name: Rat Race Rebellion
Product Type: Platform to find work at home jobs
Best For: People searching for a full-time remote work, ideally living in the United States, and who do not expect to earn that much per hour.
Summary: Rat Race Rebellion provides work-from-home-based opportunities. You can also potentially find full-time work here. But unfortunately, you wouldn’t make a lot of money from this site because the majority of the jobs available are quite low paying. And from time to time, you’d find scams within the platform.
Recommended: Yes, for people who are okay with low-paying work-from-home jobs; No, for those hoping to make a considerable amount of money online
Who Uses Rat Race Rebellion?
Rat Race Rebellion caters to two groups:
- Companies (including giants like Amazon) and websites who are searching for people to fill their online job opportunities
- Job seekers who are searching for work-from-home opportunities to make money
How Does Rat Race Rebellion Work?
Rat Race Rebellion is a website that lists a variety of work-from-home opportunities.
No membership requirements are needed to gain access to their platform. However, they do encourage you to subscribe to their email list for future job notifications.
Besides their email list, you can also find their listings and updates in their Facebook Page. They respond to queries and interact with people through social media, in which they have a decent number of followers.
You will also find a lot of positive reviews about the site in their social media platforms. One RRR user shares how she found the perfect job on RRR.
There are four pages to choose from in the site:
- The “NEW?! Begin Here!” page is the first one, which has some of the platform’s history and how you can explore and work your way around it.
- The second is the “Newest Jobs & Gigs” page, where you can find daily updates about the site. The jobs here aren’t like the ones you’d find in GPT sites. No affiliate links included, only legit job links.
- The “Big List Of Work From Home Job Opportunities” is the third page, which is the platform’s main page that includes not only freelance and GPT jobs, but also businesses or companies that recruit remote employees on a regular basis. What’s more, some of the roles here are for full-time hiring.
- The fourth page is called the “Customer Service Employment,” where you can find call center and customer job opportunities.
Rat Race Rebellion also provides a page called “Success Stories” where you can read testimonials from those who successfully found a job on the platform.
Rat Race Rebellion Jobs
Rat Race Rebellion organizes plenty of work-from-home jobs. The following are the different sorts of job listings available on the site:
- Pet Sitter
- Voice Over
- Fashion Stylist
- Chat Host
- Complete Tasks
- Answer Questions
- Customer Service
What I Like About Rat Race Rebellion
Now that we’ve established what Rat Race Rebellion is and what they have to offer, the following are some things I particularly like about the site:
- Among the first things I noticed about Rat Race Rebellion is that they make an effort to keep their job postings up to date on a daily basis which is good because there will always be new jobs to find.
- Another thing is that they include a lot of jobs from various sectors. Unlike GPT sites or other sites that only provide survey. The jobs listed on this online platform are actual jobs from various industries.
- You may have come across a blog or a website that provides you with information regarding work-from-home opportunities. Yes, there are loads of them, but a quick navigation in the RRR website would tell you that they are one of the job sites that carries a comprehensive list of jobs.
- RRR is completely free and does not require signing up or membership in order to have access to the site. To receive updates from them, it is advised, however, to subscribe to their email list.
What I Dislike About Rat Race Rebellion
There are some aspects of this platform that I have issues with:
- The first is that Rat Race Rebellion job opportunities are only open to citizens of the United States. So if you reside outside of the United States, your job prospects are rather limited.
- Not all of the opportunities in the platform are viable options. There are several jobs with high work demand but pay low. There are also quite a few jobs that are believed to be a fraud. So, before applying for one, make sure you thoroughly check out the job posting or the company.
- Again, most of the gigs listed pay low so it means it’s not going to make you rich. I don’t advise anyone to make it as their major income source. It’s best as a supplement only.
Rat Race Rebellion Alternatives
While RRR may be a useful resource, there are a few more sites you should look at.
FlexJobs – This is a job board where verified work-from-home job opportunities are listed.
To access the service, you must pay for a subscription, but this might just be worth it since only legit and verified jobs are posted here.
Remote.co – This is one of today’s major job boards for remote work which includes not only employment opportunities but contract and freelance work as well.
We Work Remotely – This is a similar job board like Remote.co.
Work Online Subreddit – This Reddit group has approximately 300,000 members. It’s not like Rat Race Rebellion or the other sites mentioned above, but you could get some good work opportunities via the community.
Can You Make Money At Home Without A Job?
The majority of the opportunities you’ll find on Rat Race Rebellion are legit, meaning you can actually get full-time work at the comfort of your home.
Contrary to popular belief, it is definitely possible to generate money while working from home without official employment and years of experience and expertise.
The program that helped skyrocket my online business to $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really does become second nature.
Rat Race Rebellion Reviews: Is Rat Race Rebellion A Scam?
Rat Race Rebellion is unquestionably a legal platform. It has been covered by mainstream media outlets such as the BBC and ABC News.
After understanding more about Rat Race Rebellion, I say it’s worth checking out, especially if you’re a U.S. citizen.
I find the platform really useful and I think it’s one of the great places to find remote work considering they offer a wide selection of jobs from various industries.
The site provides you with real jobs that you can apply for, such as online teaching, graphic design, content creation, and more, in addition to the standard remote money-making options online such as doing surveys, affiliate marketing, GPT sites, etc.
Furthermore, Rat Race Rebellion ensures that their ads are updated everyday to ensure that there are always new jobs accessible to you the next time you log in.
The best part would be it’s absolutely free to join!
There’s nothing to lose if you try. No need to register nor subscribe either. All they encourage you to do is subscribe to their email list to receive regular updates from them.
However, the major downside of the Rat Race Rebellion platform is that it’s only available to the residents of the United States.
Many of the positions advertised require you to be a U.S. resident, so you may have restricted options if you’re outside the country.
You should also be cautious while applying because there are some jobs offered that could potentially be a scam or are just not worth it because the pay is too low.
It is entirely possible to find a profitable, successful work-from-home business… But there are better ways to build a business other than with Rat Race Rebellion.
Because unlike Rat Race Rebellion, it actually provides real proof of real success from real people as recently as a few days ago.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2021?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Rat Race Rebellion falls short is in scalability.
You can’t realistically expect to be able to work all hours of the day from home doing cheap little surveys… you’d run out of time.
But what if you leverage it?
With this digital real estate program, you will be getting clicks from multiple sites at every minute of the day and never have to pick up a phone once!
Sound too good to be true?
Of course it does!
But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now?
That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to answer the phone…all you have to do is get the phone to ring.
Remember Rat Race Rebellion doesn’t really offer huge profit margins, right?
This one actually allows you to collect big sums without being on the internet all day.
Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group that is so much better than any of the groups you’ll find for other models in our opinion.
This group is much more active.
Unlike Rat Race Rebellion, where you’re just a slave to time…these websites turn into your employees and they work 24/7. A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Rat Race Rebellion, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Digital real estate allows you to have total passive income with most of your day being spent WITH your family
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…