Matt Mccall Reviews: Best Stock Investor?
Matt McCall Investor Review: Introduction
Matt McCall, anyone? You may recognize him from his career as a financial education consultant.
"Is Matt McCall a con?" you may wonder.
I believe there are a lot of scammers out there in the investment industry.
You may also be hesitant to purchase any of his courses or resources.
So let's dive in!
This Matt McCall Investor review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Matt is a Financial Expert
- The Investment opportunities have a broad coverage
- Some Negative Review from respectable review sites
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
You probably discovered Matt McCall for the same reason you might have come across any other financial newsletter, crypto trading service, or investment program:
Because you want more money in less time.
And chances are, you want to quickly multiply the money you do have (as opposed to waiting months or even years to see a decent ROI).
This is a really exciting promise, and it’s probably why the financial publishing and training industry is worth billions of dollars.
The problem is, because the idea of doubling, tripling, or 10X-ing your money in a few minutes to a few days is so enticing, there are a ton of shady characters in this space.
But, putting that aside, let’s say every investing guru and “trading expert” on the internet had the best of intentions.
Even with proprietary algorithms, a room full of supercomputers, and a team of rocket scientists, most of these experts would be lucky to get it right 20% of the time.
Now sure, we’re talking about asymmetric bets here, so theoretically the winners should more than make up for the losers.
But in order to make that happen, you can NEVER miss a trade. With a 20% success rate (speaking optimistically), one missed winner could turn a profitable month into a loser.
That’s a lot of pressure and a lot of stress (not to mention a lot of losing) with not much certainty.
But what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Constantly monitoring your phone for buy/sell alerts
- Obsessively watching charts and movement
- The emotional roller coaster and angst of hoping one winner can cover the last 8 losses
- Gambler’s odds (20% chance of success is worse than the odds of winning at Blackjack)
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day monitoring charts, trades, and alerts?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Leasing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Matt McCall keep reading.
Who Is Matt McCall?
A well-known stock investor, Matt McCall has been in the business for more than 17 years. He began his employment at Charles Schwab as a broker.
Many people turn to him for investment advice because he has a lot of experience in the field. A financial research firm in the United States employs him as a senior technical analyst and works with well-known financial experts.
And here's a summary of his financial industry credentials:
- Founded Penn Financial Group, a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) akin to Charles Schwab
- Founded CrowdVest.Co, an equity crowdsourcing platform
- Created Crowdvest Securities
- The Next Great Bull Market's author
- Graduated from the University of Colorado with an MBA in Finance.
- Graduate of Kutztown University with a Bachelor's degree in Finance
- Winning on Wall Street's chief technical analyst
More About Matt McCall, Investor?
Matt McCall graduated from the Kutztown University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's degree in Finance. He went on to gain an MBA in Finance from the University of Colorado. He was exposed to many of the financial concepts he would later use to become a successful investor and financial advisor during his early education.
Charles Schwab was McCall's first job out of college. He left the company to join Wall Street Radio as a Chief Technical Analyst soon after departure. He also co-hosted the nationally syndicated radio show "Winning on Wall Street."
Matt's abilities were nothing short of fantastic regarding stock market analysis and forecasting. McCall decided to leave the show and start his own company after gaining a large following.
Penn Financial Group
Penn Financial Group (PFG) was established in 2004 by McCall. PFG was founded and is currently led by him.
PFG's team's primary goal is to provide clients with sound investment guidance to help them build their wealth.
The group uses a blend of traditional and newer investment techniques, such as profiting from market volatility by quickly buying and selling shares.
Some Of McCall's Other Businesses Include:
- Since then, he has sold the crowdfunding platform Crowdvest, founded by him in 2012.
- FinRA/SEC-registered broker-dealer Crowdvest Securities.
- McCall's books have been published and distributed by Point B Publishing Company.
Matt McCall has been a co-host on Fox Business Network and a contributor to Fox News Channel programs.
What Is Matt McCall's Investment Opportunities?
Matt McCall's Investment Opportunities is a weekly newsletter that provides stock recommendations. It costs $99 per year and has a 30-day refund policy.
It listed some successful investment recommendations given to its readers as part of the testimonials that inspire you to sign up for the newsletter, including:
In less than a year, Liquified Natural Gas Unlimited shares gained 611 percent.
Bitcoin Services Inc. shares have gained 324 percent in less than two months.
Elbit Systems Ltd shares have gained 253 percent in five years.
The testimonials appear to be impressive. However, the percentage of successful recommendations is unknown. As a result, the majority of the suggestions may fail.
In fact, once you sign up for Matt McCall's Investment Opportunities, you will receive a variety of stock recommendation reports that explain why McCall chose the stocks. Its goal is to help you make a profit by following his advice.
Stock Market Newsletter
While the newsletters primarily cover US stocks, they also cover other financial instruments such as:
- Real Estate
Here's A Rundown Of What You'll Get With A Subscription To McCall's Investment Opportunities:
- Investment Opportunities Newsletters: monthly newsletters containing the "World's largest investment opportunities, latest investment recommendations, and insights."
- Special Reports: some reports on new technology and global business trends.
- Urgent Position Updates (stock alerts): If something significant occurs that affects their position or opinions on stock recommendations, they will provide you with an update.
- Owner's Manual for Investment Opportunities: a short manual explains how McCall finds and evaluates investment opportunities.
A Quick Recap Of Investment Opportunities Review
- Matt McCall's Investment Opportunities newsletter provides subscribers with investment and stock advice.
- Matt McCall is a well-known stock investor and financial expert with extensive experience. He operated as a stockbroker at Charles Schwab. In addition, he founded Point B Publishing, Penn Financial Group, and CrowdVest.
- He frequently provides financial advice on CNN, Bloomberg, Fox Business News, and other outlets.
- Furthermore, he is the resident financial expert on Fox Business's daily show Making Money with Charles Payne.
- He isn't just limited to television; he has a thriving social media presence and following on Twitter and YouTube.
- All of this indicates that he is regarded as a legitimate expert in Finance and investing. Matt McCall has more than 19 years of experience in this industry and is well-versed in its intricacies.
- I believe you can trust him; he is not a con artist.
- Now we'll look at the Investment Opportunities. InvestorPlace publishes this newsletter, and Matt is the editor. InvestorPlace is a well-known independent financial research firm that publishes numerous newsletters and provides various financial services.
- The Investment Opportunities newsletter provides subscribers with monthly stock, investing, financial advice, and recommendations.
- The majority of this newsletter's investing and stock recommendations are about technology and artificial intelligence. However, they also make recommendations on real estate, gold, commodities, etc.
Matt McCall Crisis Portfolio Themes
Matt McCall recently drew attention to the potential benefits of utilizing crisis portfolio strategies. Covid-19 is a great illustration of how a crisis can open up investment opportunities.
There was an initial "gut punch" in the markets when it became clear that the Covid pandemic would hurt people and businesses worldwide.
People with access to capital bought stocks rapidly because they were confident that the government would inject stimulus money into the economy. As it turned out, the rally sparked by the stimulus came earlier than expected. In the end, the market wasn't in trouble. Instead, the stock market climbed to a new record.
His Crisis Portfolio Themes Include The Convergence Of Several Emerging Trends, Such As:
- Transportation 2.0 (e.g., electric cars)
- 5GsInternet of things (IoT)
- The blockchain that keeps a public ledger of transactions
- Artificial intelligence
- Genomics that provide much quicker responses to health problems
- The future of the health care system (e.g., telehealth apps)
- Work-from-home (WFH) stocks (e.g., apps fitness, communication, and project management)
McCall's explanation of the changing landscape of investing is spot on. If you want to make a big profit, you need to look for long-term investment opportunities. McCall, for example, has been a long-term holder of health and telemedicine stocks. They've had a good run of results in the past. They've gone through the roof this year.
He was well aware that telehealth would become an integral part of the healthcare system in the future. Because of the pandemic, healthcare organizations were forced to find ways to communicate with patients remotely.
Matt McCall Books
Insider investor Matt McCall has penned two books on picking stocks to produce significant profits.
He released his first book, The Swing Trader's Bible: Strategies for Profiting from Market Volatility, in 2008 and has since written several more. He and Mark Whistler wrote the book on day trading.
In 2009, McCall published The Next Great Bull Market: How to Pick Winning Stocks and Sectors in the New Global Economy. Tobin Smith is the co-author of the book.
MoneyWire columnist Matt McCall has recently concentrated on blogging for InvestorPlace.com's MoneyWire blog. In his MoneyWire posts, anyone can read them. InvestorPlace members, on the other hand, have access to more in-depth, actionable advice.
He Discusses A Wide Range Of Subjects, Including:
- A cryptocurrency investment & Stock trading
- Strategies for long-term investments
- Money making opportunities
- Affiliate marketing business model
- As an early investor, you can achieve life-changing returns.
What Is Matt McCall's Net Worth?
A person's net worth is tough to estimate. Due to the frequent fluctuations in the value of a real estate and stocks, even accountants who work with celebrity investors have difficulty calculating net worth.
Matt McCall's world becomes more challenging to understand as an outsider because of the lack of financial documents.
Some estimate his wealth to be anywhere from $1 million to $5 million. A multimillionaire, it's safe to say, but not on his way to becoming a billionaire. Still, he's a young man with a lot of time accumulating wealth.
Is Matt McCall A Scam?
So, is Matt McCALL a scam? Not technically. You can make money with it, but it’s definitely not as easy as Investment Opportunity makes it sound.
Again, with any kind of financial product (especially trading), you’re taking on a lot of risk.
Sure, you could hit it big and retire in Italy, but chances are you need the stomach and financial cushion to weather tons of losses before you get there...and it may never happen.
Most of the big gains numbers these companies use in their marketing (“xyz grew by 4,112% in 3 months” or “this option made 324% in just 2 days”) are cherry-picked.
They don’t tell you about the 10 100% losers that came before.
In other words, if you invested $100 into 11 recommendations, you’d lose $1,000, and make back $324...so you’d still be out almost $700.
Most people don’t have the fortitude to stick it out through 3 straight months of losers in the hopes of landing one big winner.
What if, instead, you took those same 3 months, invested just a couple hours a day (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Leasing.
It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Leasing.
Are There Alternatives To Matt Mccall Investor?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2024?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1. It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2. You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With anything in the financial markets, you own and control NOTHING. You have no say in price fluctuations, demand, or what the market will do.
Trying to beat the market is fighting against the tide. There’s just too much working against you, no matter how many supercomputers or rocket scientists are on your side.
With Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3. Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront.
Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket...even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4. Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with any kind of trading or investing, you’d have to double your initial capital OR double the average order size of your existing trades. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5. Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In the financial markets, you might be helping your family, but the impact never goes beyond you and maybe a few others.
But with Digital Leasing, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either...a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Matt McCall Investor which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more