Jemal King: A 9 to 5 Millionaire
We’re going to review Jemal King to see if he really is the best Real Estate teacher out there.
We’ll also talk about whether real estate is the right business model for you.
His courses are one of many making money online programs that is centered around selling information that makes you money by renting out houses.
But hey, if you wanna jump into an EXPENSIVE market right before it crashes…
Don’t come crying to us when you lose THOUSANDS and your parents give you a hard time about it.
It’s supposed to show you how to become a 6-figure real estate mogul… but it’s truly out of reach for most people like you constrained by budgets and student loans.
That’s just the truth… you won’t get rich by purchasing one property that only profits a couple hundred a month with loads of liabilities and bad tenants.
Now, I do want to be completely up front here, so…
This Make Real Estate Real review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Make Real Estate Real is a real estate investing program.
Like most real estate investing training courses, you’ll likely be exposed to the “Big 3” investing types:
- Long-term buy-and-hold
Regardless of which path you go down, there is a lot of potential with real estate investing.
After all, it’s the world’s oldest wealth-builder.
However, before you leave this Make Real Estate Real review and go sign up, you might want to ask yourself:
“Is now the right time for me to get into real estate investing?”
Because, no matter which way you slice it, real estate investing is extremely capital intensive, labor intensive, or both.
So if you’ve only got an hour or two a day, or your savings account is a few zeroes lighter than you’re comfortable with, this might not be the best time for you to jump into real estate investing.
But that doesn’t mean you’re out of luck. It just means you need a system to free up more time and give yourself a stronger financial cushion.
A good way to get yourself there is with Digital Real Estate.
Digital Real Estate takes all the best parts of real estate investing, while eliminating most of the headaches:
- Low cashflow
- Interest payments
- High overhead
- Expensive repairs and maintenance
- Problematic tenants
And the best part?
Digital Real Estate allows you to build a passive income stream that’s actually passive!
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000).
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day analyzing deals, cold-calling homeowners, or dealing with contractors.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is the perfect first step to build recurring income that you can then use to start investing in real estate down the line.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Make Real Estate Real, keep reading.
Table of Contents
ProsWhat I Liked
Jemal King is a real coach
Jemal King shares 2 decades worth of real estate investing experience in his online course
Jemal King’s group is very supportive
ConsWhat I Didn't Like
The online course is expensive
There is no refund policy
The online course is tedious to go through
What Is Make Real Estate Real?
Make Real Estate Real is an online course Jemal King created on how to be successful in real estate by investing in income-producing assets.
The Make Real Estate Real program is composed of 8 beginner-friendly modules that will be discussed in detail later.
First things first, who’s behind Make Real Estate Real?
Who Is Jemal King?
He was a professional football player who became a Chicago police officer.
Jemal King slowly built his generational wealth through investing in income-producing assets even while he was still a Chicago police officer.
He has a wide range of real estate portfolios and has strong online brands like 9 to 5 Millionaire and Make Real Estate Real. He certainly knows branding!
Is Jemal King A Scam?
So, is Make Real Estate Real a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Jemal King makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual profit margins on real estate investments are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months – looking at deals, sending out offers, negotiating with the seller and lender to buy a rental property – and then your reward is like $100 a month in profits, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month (with a 90-95% profit margin)?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike traditional real estate, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
His Life Story
It all started when Jemal King was still a child. At the age of 8, he already wanted to be a millionaire. That’s how powerful having the right mindset and believe it even at an early age.
He wanted to be an NFL football player, as that is the closest to being a millionaire for him.
He became one in high school and college and even became one of the best football players in Illinois. Later he realized that he would end up in his family business.
Because of his injuries from playing football, joining the family business became the next best option for him.
So he became a police officer in the Chicago Police Department. After all, everyone else in his family is in it.
The Wake Up Call
While he was on duty one day, he chased a curfew violator, who shot at him and almost hit his head.
That was indeed a wake-up call for Jemal King, which got him thinking about his future. If not for that wake-up call, he wouldn’t have been where he is today.
How Jemal King Started In Real Estate Investing
It was during his stint as a Chicago police officer that he got introduced to real estate.
He attended various real estate conferences of Eric Thomas.
It is in one of the conferences of Eric Thomas that he met other biggies in real estates, like Carlas Quinney, the CEO of Eric Thomas’ company.
Jemal King would later join the group of Eric Thomas in spreading the good news in real estate.
Already exposed to the real estate world, Jemal realized that the real estate world is his route to becoming a millionaire.
He decided then to invest money in real estate and start buying his first property.
Being in the family business would just not cut it. And after looking at more than 70 real estate properties, he finally found the on…a 4-unit brick building.
In Search Of More Income Producing Assets
Before long, Jemal King was getting $3k monthly residual income and then it ballooned to a net income of $700k!
Pretty impressive considering he only initially invested $150k!
This inspired him to purchase more income-producing assets, hoping that if it happened with his first asset, it would happen again with the next real estate properties he will buy.
Jemal King Achieved Great Success Through The 9 to 5 Millionaire
He kept on just replicating what he did with his first property over and over until he eventually became a millionaire.
Believe it or not, he did all these while still a police officer in the Chicago Police Department.
That’s how he became known as the 9 to 5 millionaire. And he even wrote a book about it produced by the Living Legacy Group.
How Did Jemal King Build Generational Wealth?
Jemal King was working with a mentor, (as any millionaire should!) who encouraged him to share his knowledge and best practices in real estate. It actually made sense.
And more importantly, he really wanted to help a lot of people get past a bleak future.
That’s how he started to build generational wealth.
The Birth of Make Real Estate Real By The Legacy Living Group
That’s how the Make Real Estate Real online course was born. It consolidates 20 years’ worth of knowledge and experience into an 8-module easy-to-comprehend online course.
The Jemal King Make Real Estate Real Online Course Details
He played monopoly a lot when he was younger…and he wants to teach how to play that same game and create generational wealth!
Here is what you will find in the Jemal King Make Real Estate Real Online Course:
Make Real Estate Real Step 1: Getting You Started
Build generational wealth by learning the foundations here in real estate.
- The Mindset Masterclass– Jemal King teaches here the importance of mindset and he is speaking from real experience. You will learn how to make smart goals and how to reach those goals.
- 5 Rules Of Investing Masterclass– In this module, you will build generational wealth by learning the real estate principles and how to apply them.
- Credit Repair & Leverage Masterclass– You will learn here that property investing requires good credit, how to do credit repair, and how to build your business credit.
Make Real Estate Real Step 2: Choosing Your Type Of Investment
Build generational wealth by learning here the various strategies when investing in real estate.
- Wholesaling Masterclass– You will learn in this module how to do wholesale real estate so you can increase your real estate capital.
- Fix & Flip Masterclass– In this module, you will build generational wealth by learning the strategy of finding homes to repair, buying them at a low cost, renovating them, and then reselling them for profit.
- Buy & Hold Masterclass– You will learn how to find long-term types of investments. This will definitely build generational wealth.
Make Real Estate Real Step 3: Financing Your Investments
Build generational wealth by learning how to invest money and find financing for your real estate portfolio.
- Hard Money Financing Masterclass– In this module, you will be introduced to a variety of financing options like hard money or private lenders and joint ventures.
- Conventional Financing Masterclass– This is a very informative module as you will learn about traditional loans and how to get the best interest rates.
- Contracts & Entities Masterclass– You will learn the basics like how to create contracts and sales and marketing strategies so you can turn your real estate into income-producing assets and build generational wealth.
Make Real Estate Real Step 4: Adding Value And Managing Your Properties
Build generational wealth by managing your real estate.
- Renovation Masterclass– Remember the Fix & Fip Masterclass in Step 2? This is the continuation of that module. You will learn how to team up with contractors and project managers to flip properties successfully.
- Property Management Masterclass– In this module, you will learn how to spot good tenants. After all, real estate property investing requires learning how to care for your assets.
- Insurance Masterclass– Insurance is very important most especially for your real estate. You will learn here more about insuring your real estate portfolio and continuing to grow your income.
Make Real Estate Real Step 5: Protecting Your Investments
Build generational wealth by learning how to protect your real estate.
- Financing Your Properties In The Crisis Masterclass– This is a useful module as we are still in the midst of the pandemic. Here, you will know how to invest money during trying times.
- Real Estate Law Masterclass– This is where it gets a bit hard as you learn real estate laws that are enforced in the land.
- Protecting Your Assets Masterclass– This is another challenging module as you study principles in accounting and how to protect your real estate portfolio for a long time and build generational wealth.
How Much Is The Jemal King Make Real Estate Real Course?
The Make Real Estate Real online course costs $997, with an option to make 2 payments of $499.
Another option is to get the online course with bonuses as an upgrade to the Alumni Association. This costs $997 with $97 monthly fees.
Real estate is NOT for everybody. No matter how credible and seemingly effective Jemal King Make Real Estate Real of the Legacy Living Group is, the thing you need to ask yourself is if this is you.
Jemal King plays monopoly in the real world…he’s simply cut from a different cloth than most people.
However if you identify with him, and you have $997 to spare, go for it!
But if not, there are still better alternatives on how to make money online or where to invest money.
Can I Make More Money Online In Real Estate Investing and Make Real Estate Real?
Yes, you can!
There’s a lot that comes along with property investment that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out these Top 5 Reason Why Real Estate Investors Fail.
Now, don’t get the wrong idea…
It’s not impossible to make money with property investing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust us, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2023?
The ScamRisk team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
Flipping and wholesaling are full-time jobs (and more), no matter what any real estate guru tells you. You always have to be searching for deals, because if you stop, so does the money.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Yes, in traditional real estate you kind of “own” the properties. But there’s also a ton of debt tied to most real estate investments, which means the property isn’t truly yours.
A lender can take it away if you miss a payment. Not to mention, loan payments really impact your profit margins.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets outright (with a 90-95% profit margin), which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Minimal Ongoing Expenses: With traditional real estate, monthly expenses are HIGH. Between loan payments, ongoing maintenance, and repairs (not to mention the possibility of having to go through the eviction process), profit margins are slim.
Plus, whenever you have a vacancy, factor in the costs to turn over a unit (plus the fact there’s no money coming in until the next tenant moves in).
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business with minimal maintenance and ongoing costs, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with traditional real estate investing, you’d have to double your monthly rent, double your deals/number of units OR double your profit margins. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Make Real Estate Real which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.