Acquisition Network Review (Updated 2024): Is It Really That Easy To Tap Into Buying Businesses?
Introduction To Acquisition Network Review
Hey there! Welcome to my Acquisition Network review. If you're checking this out, chances are you've heard about this program in a few different ways. Maybe while searching for ways to boost your income, you stumbled on an ad for Acquisition Network or heard about it from your friends.
Regardless of how you got here, take a seat and relax. Today, I'll share all the details you need to know about Acquisition Network in a simple and straightforward way. By the end of this article, I aim to provide you with a clear understanding of:
- What is Acquisition Network?
- Is this program a good way to earn money online?
- How much does Acquisition Network cost?
- Is there a potential scam associated with Acquisition Network?
- Plus, more insights!
Having dived into similar programs for many years now, I'm confident in delivering an unbiased and comprehensive review. Consider this article your one-stop resource for all things Acquisition Network.
For those seeking a quick overview, I've compiled a list of pros and cons below:
This Acquisition Network review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- They offer an acquisition automation package, which means everything will be done for you.
- Lots of programs and different price points to choose from, so you can choose what works for you and your budget.
- The app hosts a private network of company buyers and sellers, which means you can connect with them in one place.
- Automated or not, acquiring a company is not cheap. This means you need to make a hefty investment.
- Acquisitions have a 90% fail rate, which means you have a little chance to succeed based on stats like that.
- It's not a long-term business. You need to have an exit plan to recoup your investment.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Acquisition Network
Acquisition Network lets you sit back and relax with their done-for-you acquisition automation program. According to the company, there are 75 million companies for sale in the USA. That means over 10 trillion in equity is available.
Despite this, 80 of companies for sale don't sell. This is where the Acquisition Network comes in. They offer an Acquisition Automation package priced at $50,000 if you're interested. Invest in their team, relax, and let them do the hard work. They acquire a company, and you get to keep 20% + cash flow.
You can also get commissions if you resell any of their programs.
Buying businesses may seem promising on paper, but the reality of translating them into tangible benefits can be challenging. Companies spend more than $2 trillion on acquisitions every year, yet it has a 70-90% failure rate.
Even large companies are no exception. According to McKinsey & Co's, 10% of large mergers and acquisitions fail yearly.
The truth is no matter how Acquisition Network makes it look easy, your chance of success is low.
What if you could create something low-maintenance and low-risk?
Imagine having a dependable business for crazy profits that doesn't involve:
- High upfront investment
- High failure rate
- Reliance on automation services
What if you could generate a steady income (anywhere from $2,000-$10,000 each month) with minimal effort?
Something you could build in your free time, earn as much or as little as you want, without putting so much risk?
If this piques your interest, consider exploring Digital Leasing.
For the rest, let's dive into the review for Acquisition Network.
Who Benefits From Acquisition Network And Who Should Stay Away?
Acquisition Network provides an M&A program that will help people generate and convert seven-figure companies. But it's not for everyone.
Acquisition Network might work for you if:
- You're looking to buy and sell companies
- You're willing to risk thousands of dollars and let others handle the acquisition for you
It's probably best to stay away from the program if:
- You want to build a business from scratch
- You don't want to sell the business in the future
- You'd rather hire a team than rely on an automated system
1,000 FT View Of Acquisition Network
Acquisition Network revolves around the acquisition business model.
The acquisition business model is all about buying existing companies to achieve your specific financial goals. Instead of growing from scratch, you will acquire established ones to expand its market presence, gain access to new technologies, or improve overall efficiency.
This usually means quick entry into new markets and immediate access to customers and valuable intellectual property.
To make this happen, you first do thorough research to check the financial health, operations, and risks of the target company. After the purchase, merging cultures, systems, and processes is crucial to make everything work smoothly.
While acquisitions offer big chances for growth, they also come with challenges like needing a lot of money, possible clashes in company cultures, and the risk of overestimating how well things will work together.
You need to carefully handle these complexities to make sure the integration is successful and creates long-term value.
About The Owner - Ryan Morgan
Ryan is the CEO and Founder of Acquisition Network. His journey began in 2014 as a business developer, where he got into automated sales funnels. He then founded a digital agency focused on improving client engagement through content marketing.
Shifting into finance, Ryan took on the role of a marketing officer on Wall Street, but his true passion lay in startup technology rather than marketing financial services.
In 2016, he introduced Talking Tickets, an entertainment marketing concept with a patent. To strengthen software connectivity, Ryan co-founded Always Obelisk Network, addressing the digital broadband gap.
Known for challenging the norm, Ryan has positioned himself as a dynamic and visionary entrepreneur.
|No. of Followers
How Much Does Acquisition Network Cost?
To use the Acquisition Network app, you need to pay $100 per year. There are eight programs available:
|Acquisition Network app
|Remote Call Center
What's My Personal Opinion On Acquisition Network?
If you've been following my journey on ScamRisk, you know I've dealt with various money-making programs.
I share insights based on my experience and thorough research. Given the abundance of options available, it's tough to pinpoint reliable reviews and programs.
So, how do I assess a program like Acquisition Network? Here's my approach:
- Founder's Expertise: I scrutinize the founder's background, especially in buying and selling companies, to gauge credibility. Ryan's experience is a focal point of my evaluation.
- Community Support: A dedicated online community or Facebook group can be a lifeline in challenging situations. I check if the program provides such support.
- Value for Cost: I weigh the program's value against its cost, ensuring your investment yields worthwhile returns.
- Transparency: Clear communication about costs, upsells, refunds, and the overall offer is crucial. I examine the program's transparency closely.
- Public Feedback: Reviews from reputable platforms like Trustpilot, Reddit, or the BBB offer valuable insights into the program's real-world outcomes. Assess and don't fall for fake reviews.
My Recommendation On Acquisition Network
Now that we already have an idea on how to gauge a program, let's apply this criteria to Acquisition Network:
Let's start with the good points.
Ryan Morgan has been working for more than eight years to develop this program. This is on top of his other business buying ventures. So the experience of the guru is positive.
Aside from the app, there's also a private Facebook group that you can join to network with fellow members.
Now, here are the top reasons why I don't recommend Acquisition Network:
- No refund policy. Acquisition Network did not mention any refund on their website.
- Limited public feedback. The program has only two Trustpilot reviews and no ratings on BBB.
- High failure rate. Around 90% of acquisitions fail.
Is Acquisition Network A Scam?
Now, for the million dollar question: is Acquisition Network a scam?
No, Acquisition Network is not a scam. Ryan will not get your money and leave you empty handed.
When you acquire a company that's already up and running, you gain access to its customers, operations, and market presence.
Instead of building everything from the ground up, you can use the acquired company's resources to enter new markets, expand to different places, or quickly add new products to their lineup.
The problem is, you will also get the undisclosed liabilities and issues that come with it.
And it will take probably years for you to see ROI.
But what if you can get into a business that gives you the first payment within a week and maybe even doubling or tripling it by the end of the month? All by spending just a bit of your free time each day.
You'll get $500-2,000 check a month—and all you need is a laptop and an internet connection.
You can do this while backpacking or roadtripping with your pet pig. My friends run their 6-figure businesses while:
- lounging at the beach in Maldives
- on the road with their camper van
- camping at national parks
They focus on enjoying life first and think about money second, all thanks to this program. They can take weeks or months off, and the money just keeps coming in.
Living happily is the main goal. If the idea of living at your dream vacation spot forever sounds good to you, Digital Leasing might be the perfect fit!
What’s Inside Acquisition Network?
Here's an overview of what you'll get when you get their products:
- $100/year Acquisition Network:
- Access to the app and software solution.
- Connect with the marketplace.
- $20/month Fundraising Matrix:
- Daily recordings and weekly meetings for acquisition strategy.
- Newsletter revealing their operational insights.
- $1,000/year Acquisition Accelerator:
- Unlock +14 consulting jobs and companies.
- Gain scripts and pipeline manager training for mastering B2B acquisition sales to get confidence in business buying.
- $2,000 Seller Accelerator:
- Utilize a valuation tool for financing approval for business sellers.
- Video training on leveraging their software, with an option for additional support.
- $10,000 Acquisition Consultant:
- Learn how they achieve a 21x ROI without relying on social media.
- Discover the steps to replicate their successful funnel from scratch.
- $50,000 Acquisitions Automation:
- They will acquire a 7-figure company for you at a 20% rate.
- $250,000 Remote Call Center:
- Acquire 5 companies at a 25% rate.
- Obtain territory rights to their model.
- Enjoy a 50/50 profit share on Saas.
- $20-$100 White Card:
- Access CRM functionality.
- Utilize Affiliate Tracking.
- Manage leads effectively.
Conclusion: To Buy Or Not To Buy
No, I don't recommend buying Acquisition Network.
If I were to spend 50k, I'd rather invest it in building a business that creates semi-passive income, then spend the remaining 90% to travel the world for a year.
I'm glad that this program allows me to do that!
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
After exploring various business models, I recommend Digital Leasing for beginners entering the online business world.
- Flexibility: Unless you get the done-for-you program, acquisitions take time because there's a lot to check, negotiate, and fit together when combining different businesses. Whether you have just an hour to spare or want to go full-time, Digital Leasing is tailored for "passive income" – more gains with less effort.
- Ownership and Control: Acquisition Network will help you get up to 25% equity. Digital Leasing grants you outright ownership of assets, ensuring control and impressive profit margins ranging from 90-95%.
- Low Startup Costs: To get the most of Acquisition Network's services, you need to spend at least $50,000. You can begin with minimal upfront expenses with Digital Leasing. You might even start earning before spending a dime, and your initial property can go live for less than $100.
- Minimal Ongoing Expenses: Digital Leasing keeps it straightforward with minimal maintenance and expenses.
- Easy to Duplicate: Once your first digital property is up and running, doubling your income becomes a breeze – just a few clicks, keystrokes, and maybe a call away.
- Helping Real People: Digital Leasing extends beyond numbers, allowing you to support local businesses and make money while genuinely impacting people's lives.
The choice is yours. Keep exploring, keep researching, or join a community of over 2,000 successful students living life on their terms with Digital Leasing.
Experience a steady, semi-passive income stream that doesn't demand constant attention.
Your success goes beyond numbers – it's about assisting real people who appreciate and happily pay for your services.
If consistent income, flexibility, and helping others align with your goals, click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more