Pure Leverage is an MLM company that provides internet marketing tools like website builder, autoresponder, and lead generating. It’s a program with a complete marketing suite that guarantees large commissions for you and your referrals.
Chances are you heard about Pure Leverage because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
This Pure Leverage review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
- Pure Leverage offers online marketing tools such as autoresponders, video email services, lead capture pages, and conference room meeting services.
- FREE to join this affiliate program
- There is a good review from successful online entrepreneurs.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
- All the Tools are low quality
- DFY Websites (Duplicated content issues)
- Pay-To-Play Program
- Pure Leverage System has Hidden Upsells.
Because Pure Leverage is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Pure Leverage, keep reading.
Pure Leverage Reviews
- Product Name: Pure Leverage
- Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Company Selling Internet Marketing Services
- Pure Leverage Website: pureleverage.com
- Price: $24.97/month + $19.97/month (Resell right)
- Owner: Joel Therien
- Who is it for? For network/internet marketers who do not know the product and start selling
People prefer to work from home for several reasons. It’s the freedom to be your own boss. Can Pure Leverage rise to the occasion and help you start to make money online from home?
Pure Leverage is an internet marketing platform for new businesses. Joel Therien launched Global Virtual Opportunities in 1999. GVO is a multi-million dollar web hosting and internet marketing company. Joel is a seasoned online marketer that works with several top internet marketers.
To help internet marketers launch their own online business using GVO tools and resources, Joel created Pure Leverage in 2013.
Pure Leverage offers a program that handles all the work while sitting back and watching the money roll in. It attracts customers by charging a modest monthly entry fee of $24.95 compared to most pyramid-style MLM firms. But it’s just the start of what Pure Leverage will charge you.
What Is Pure Leverage?
Pure Leverage is a website that provides solutions to leverage your freedom and expand your business. It offers tools like:
- Web Hosting and Websites
- Auto Responder
- Lead Capture System
- Authority Blog
- Live Meeting Room
- Elite Coaching Program
Pure Leverage appears to be a cheaper alternative to Lead Pages, ClickFunnels, and other MLM companies.
Pure Leverage is sometimes referred to as the all-in-one solution for launching or expanding a successful online business. These tools and services are available for only $24 per month.
But the price isn’t final. The tools are $24 per month, while the advanced instruction is $97 per month.
More about this later in my review.
Who Owns The Pure Leverage?
PureLeverage.com is funded by GVO (Global Virtual Opportunities), a multi-million dollar marketing organization with 15 years of experience designing marketing tools and platforms.
Joel Therian owns GVO (Pure Leverage).
Video conferencing, lead capturing systems, and email marketing autoresponders are among their most popular tools and services.
All of these products are legitimate and necessary for an online business.
However, compared to the industry leaders, Pure Leverage tools are subpar. I’ve seen a few and wasn’t impressed.
Honestly, they haven’t been redesigned or updated since the company began.
The Main Tools in the Membership Package
The membership section provides six easy-to-use tools for promoting the program.
- Customizable Website Software – This website builder is nothing more than a fancy term for a simple PLR blogging system with pre-written and spun content that Google rejects typically. You may create a pre-made website to promote Pure Leverage with this tool.
- Autoresponder – This is an Email Service Provider (ESP) to assist you in following up with your subscribers. You can also build a series of broadcast messages. There are charges based on the number of subscribers.
- Lead Capture System – The system provides a library of landing page templates to advertise the product. It also includes pre-written follow-up emails for potential subscribers. But the basic templates are boring.
- Video Email Service – Pure Leverage describes this function as a unique solution for recording videos on your computer and adding them to your autoresponder. Sadly, video email isn’t always essential and takes time. It is not unique or valuable because it is available in other services.
- Live Conference Room – This webinar service enables you to conduct online presentations, discussions, or meetings with your “expanding team.” It’s a good tool but nothing spectacular. Many similar applications are free or very cheap cost elsewhere.
- Elite Coaching – Instead of teaching you how to develop your own revenue-generating business machine, it teaches you how to promote Pure Leverage by requesting individuals join your powerline structure. It also conducts a weekly live webcast on how to use its tools.
How Does Pure Leverage Work?
To begin, all members pay $1 to trial the program for 7 to 30 days. The number of trial days varies. The $24.95 monthly charge gives you access to the 6 primary tools. To earn commissions, you must become a reseller.
To become a reseller, you must pay an extra monthly $19.95. To access the tools and resell them, you must pay a monthly fee of $44.90.
You still can’t make money despite all these financial flows. Pure Leverage will now try to enroll you in their Elite Coaching Program. The VIP program adds $97 per month to the other prices. The program gives you access to videos and workshops to promote Pure Leverage. If you fall for the bait, you will be charged $142.
Pure Leverage head coach Terry Anglin also offers smart marketing coaching for additional information on establishing a promotional firm. The $47 monthly curriculum covers all the basics of starting an online business.
It’s not required to become a reseller or VIP, but be prepared to receive countless emails from Pure Leverage pitching these upsells as if they affect your profits. The corporation does not warn you that without upgrading, you cannot promote their products with the following rewards:
- 100% commission for the first month, 50% for the second
- All members directly beneath your powerline get a 50% match bonus.
- Words of Wisdom Audio Series
The idea is to sell Pure Leverage items by recruiting downline members. You get paid if you bring in new paying members. More recruits in your squad mean more commissions. You and your recruit get paid when one of your recruits signs up a new customer. Like a pyramid scam, Pure Leverage.
The 100% commission is only available on your first month’s direct referrals. After the first month, the commission lowers to 50%, the average commission for most digital products/services. In truth, Pure Leverage makes $19.95 every month from your reseller charge. That’s roughly $45 per month for selling their goods plus the $24.95 monthly price.
The program’s support is unique. The Insiders’ Club is described as a “top-notch” support system. Asking for help might result in a public attack from other members, especially if the issue is with the system itself.
Instead of addressing the difficulties, Joel Therien will be defensive over negative comments, especially if the program’s authenticity is questioned. Members have various ways to contact Pure Leverage, but there is little or no support available beyond the backstabbing and shaming.
Pure Leverage is not a Ponzi scheme. Is it legal? Yes, but barely! The online tools are paid for each month. Low-quality items and services are readily available for free or low-cost. Commissions are only paid if the corporation sells the resell right.
Charging a monthly charge to be an affiliate is entirely unheard of inappropriate MLM business practice. The main focus is recruiting new resellers who will hire other resellers, etc. The emphasis on building a large “network” is enough to raise red flags.
Despite all the promises, Pure Leverage fails to deliver. The costs outweigh the benefits. Again, Pure Leverage isn’t a scam, but it’s not suggested for a beginner affiliate marketer. I will not indulge in promoting Pure Leverage. Pure Leverage just doesn’t cut it.
Is Pure Leverage A Scam?
So, is Pure Leverage a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives to Pure Leverage?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
Our #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Pure Leverage which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.