Making a beautiful and convincing proposal is critical to increasing sales and growing your business. Proposify assists businesses in streamlining this process by offering a variety of tools that improve the proposal development process.
This review will go over Proposify to see if it really is the best online proposal software out there.
You’ll learn whether online proposal software is the right online business for you.
Now, I want to be totally up front here, so…
This Proposify review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Pros: What I Liked
UX and UI are excellent and user friendly
Insert and remove templates and assets from a proposal
Manage asset storage directories
Integration of visual proposals into CRM was made simple
Cons: What I Didn't Like
The user interface has some flaws when it comes to making better proposals
Upfront billing and removal of team members Proposal compression for export
Salesforce CPQ integration was lacking
Table of Contents
And at the end, you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Proposify and business proposal software in general.
This system made them swear off business proposal software for good, because it uses some of the same skills but in a much more powerful and profitable way!
What is Proposify?
Proposify is online proposal software that provides control and visibility into the most critical stage of your sales process. Gain the confidence and flexibility to manage and close all your quotes, contracts, and proposals, from deal design to sign-off.
Create visually appealing sales documents that are error-free and consistent. Scale your process, make timely engagements, and accurately forecast the information you need. And provide your prospects and customers with a seamless sign-off experience.
Here are the Main Features of Proposify.
- Contact Management
- Content Library
- Audit Trail
- Collaboration Tools
- Document Management
- Knowledge Base Management
- Electronic Signature
- Specialty Contracts
- Pipeline Management
- Pre-built Templates
- Workflow Management
- Version Control
It’s time to elevate your proposal process. Proposify is the online software with the features and functionality your team requires to restore predictability, consistency, and confidence to the closing process.
Look at these credentials.
- CONTENT & BRAND MANAGEMENT
- POWERFUL INSIGHTS
- ELEVATED CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Content & Brand Management (Create Impressive Sales Documents)
Keep your assets safe from inconsistencies and rogue reps. Create eye-catching, dynamic proposals with impactful content.
Rest assured that they will remain accurate and accessible by establishing a solid framework that corresponds to your workflow.
CONTENT LIBRARY: Proposal templates provide consistent, organized assets on which your team can rely.
- Discover the complete framework for creating compelling proposals, complete with a central library of pre-approved proposal templates, images, fees, and content.
- To make it easier to find what you need, use folders and filters to organize product descriptions, graphics, case studies, and sections.
- Apply mass updates to the proposal template to avoid the administrative burden of manual edits.
DESIGN EDITOR: The adaptability required for simple edits and amazing design when creating proposals.
- Apply your company’s distinct style to all sales documents. Your brand remains on point and ready to impress, from font family to typestyle.
- Use videos and images to bring your offers to life. You can easily incorporate these visual powerhouses into your documents and leave a lasting impression.
- Create any document type, from proposals and contracts to NDAs and SOWs, from fancy to formal, in any format.
ROLES: Keep your deals and details safe.
- Prevent documents from being distributed with costly errors by defining user roles and implementing the parameters to keep reps most productive.
- Allow reps to access only what they need, allowing them to design deals faster and reducing the room for (expensive) error.
- Set approval permissions to ensure that deals do not reach the client’s inbox without proper sign-off.
CRM INTEGRATIONS: Maintain a single source of truth.
- Within your CRM, you can create, track, and close deals.
- Connect your proposals to your single source of truth to drive deal automation.
- Pre-populate fields in your documents with information from your synced contacts and custom variables.
When it is the right time to seal the deal, Proposify removes the mystery from the most crucial part of your sales process.
Improve forecasting accuracy by getting the information you need to understand and scale up your process.
SNAPSHOT: Your proposal is complete and ready for its close-up.
- It’s important to look at a proposal’s profile and read more about it to get the whole picture of how well it is working.
- Make sure your reps are on track from the start of a proposal to when signed off. You’ll be responsible for everything you do, from making changes to getting internal approvals.
- Keep a record of everything you do for your own and your clients’ peace of mind. Get the exact date and time that a proposal was sent, seen, signed, or commented on.
METRICS: Understand and analyze prospect interactions
- Discover how prospects interact with your proposals and what may cost you the sale.
- Find out which sections are being visited the most and should be revisited for a more significant impact.
- View reports seeing what works well or poorly for specific teams, document types, and clients.
PIPELINE: Put proposals in their place
- Find proposals in a matter of seconds by sorting and filtering by date, rep, stage, and status.
- With Proposify Streams feature, you can keep your deals organized and easy to navigate. You can quickly organize deals by the team, document type, or even region.
- Create customized dashboards for reps to keep their own deals at the forefront of their minds.
NOTIFICATIONS & REMINDERS: Never miss a deal-making beat
- Receive real-time updates when your deal receives attention, so you know when to make your next move.
- Views, completed payments, sign-offs, and other details can be tracked.
- Set up automatic follow-up and thank-you reminders, so prospects continue to feel the love even after the deal is closed.
Elevated Client Experience
Make the closing process simple and memorable for your prospects. Customize the experience to their preferences, so they can view, interact with, and sign documents most conveniently for them.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES: Get 32% faster sign-off
Say hello to your new virtual handshake. You’ve done the hard work, and the client is ready to commit, so signing off should be a breeze.
Even if you don’t know who holds the deal’s fate in their hands, you can use unassigned signatures to expedite and legally secure the transaction with electronic signatures.
INTERACTIVE PRICING: Let prospects upsell themselves
You can tailor pricing options, fees, taxes, and discounts for each proposal using interactive pricing tables.
Your prospect will feel empowered to choose their customized price, and it will cut down on the back and forth that usually occurs when closing a deal.
CLIENT PREVIEW: Match their style
With personalized emails and links, your prospect can quickly receive and review the proposal in the most convenient manner. It’s also okay if they prefer the old-fashioned PDF.
We do not pass judgment. Bring prospects into the world of eye-catching digital deals for more contemporary presentation and interaction.
LANGUAGES: Now you’re talking
Nowadays, business knows no bounds. As a result, Proposify translates the Proposify interface into 15 different languages and allows reps to customize date and currency to meet the prospect’s needs.
How Does Proposify Work?
Proposify simplifies the process of creating, sending, and closing proposals by providing a platform, design elements, templates, and collaboration tools.
When an organization sends out a proposal, this helps to provide brand consistency and minimizes confusion in terms of voice and style.
When you first log into Proposify, you have the option of creating a custom template or selecting one of the dozens of pre-made designs that are available to you right away. All of these templates are divided into components.
Components include standard sections like Overview and Goals, Team Bios, Scope of Work, and anything else you’d put in a proposal.
You can revise these templates to fit your brand and include different sections, snippets, and images as needed. These elements can be saved in your content library for later use.
Proposify includes a simple drag-and-drop feature for incorporating previously created templates into new proposals. You can also set the due dates and reminders for each proposal to optimize your team’s schedule.
When your proposal is finished, you can send it to your prospects, who can view it on mobile or desktop.
You can view metrics such as how many clients looked at your proposal and track this data over time by clicking on the Metrics tab. Proposify also provides tools for forecasting engagement and tracking future prospects.
Their Pipelines provide you and your team with an overview of your company’s progress and potential sales prospects.
Proposify also offers some third-party applications to help you automate the proposal process and better understand your overall engagement. Among these applications are:
They also provide a wealth of resources and how-to guides to assist clients in better understanding their platform. This includes tutorials on how to incorporate APIs and CRMs into your business.
Who Uses Proposify?
Proposify’s proposal creation tools are designed for businesses with many clients. They need to optimize their sales closing process. Proposify’s tools are helpful for the following types of businesses:
- Real estate agencies
- Tourist firms
- Digital marketing agencies
- Commercial cleaning companies
- Landscaping firms
- Web, mobile, and software developers
- Sports marketing agencies
According to their customer case studies, these businesses can close business deals much faster, increasing the number of sales in any given year. Proposify is used by a variety of brands, including:
- Yellowstone Landscape
- Dimensional Innovations
- Catalina Tours
- Sports Dimensions
What Does Proposify Cost? (Proposify Pricing)
FREE, TEAM PLAN and BUSINESS PLAN are the three payment options available on Proposify to a simpler, quicker, and more professional way to send proposals.
The FREE plan is ideal for closing deals solo.
It cost $0 per user. No credit card is required.
The FREE plan includes 5 active proposals, which means you can only have 5 proposals drafted, sent, or viewed at any given time.
You continue to receive all notifications and metrics and access to the content library, and the ability to include online signatures on proposals.
The TEAM plan is great for small or growing sales teams.
It costs $49 per user. It does not appear to limit the number of users per account. This strategy is geared toward sales teams.
You will be billed quarterly or annually, and you will have access to an unlimited number of creating proposals. Users will also be able to use integrations, though Salesforce is not one of them.
With the TEAM plan, you’ll also get a custom URL, client input forms, and custom fields.
The Business Plan is perfect for teams of 10 or more.
It costs starts at $590 per month and is billed annually. The Business plan is designed for larger businesses. To set up custom plans and settings, users must contact Proposify.
In general, It provides more flexibility, such as Salesforce integration, custom user roles, and onboarding services.
Support and Security
Proposify’s Free Plan does not include technical support from Proposify. Support is only available via online chat with the Team Plan.
The Business Plan consists of a full suite of premium support services such as onboarding, chat, email, phone, and an account manager. Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST.
When we tested the support during the 14-day trial, we found it useful and targeted. The question and the Proposify response were sent outside of the specified support hours.
A screen-share explanatory video tailored to the issue was used to solve the problem in the support chat. Overall, I had a very positive support experience.
Amazon Web Services is the foundation of Proposify. Its data is safeguarded by 128-bit SSL encryption (dubbed “logically unbreakable”) and daily backups.
Can You Make Money With Proposify?
Yes, You can!
In fact, Proposify has an Affiliate Marketing program that allows you to become an agency partner
There’s a lot that comes along with affiliate marketing that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out these Top 5 Reason Why Affiliate Marketers Fail.
Now, don’t get the wrong idea…
It’s not impossible to make money with affiliate marketing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust us, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket many online businesses to over $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really is like riding a bike.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are their services safe to use?
Proposify uses Amazon Web Services, 128-bit SSL encryption, and daily backups. In addition, they never disclose user information to third parties without the user’s permission, ensuring their security.
Can I include my own fonts?
No, users cannot upload their own fonts due to legal restrictions.
Is it possible to import proposals from another program?
No, it does not. While you can make your own templates, you can’t import them from other websites or programs.
Conclusion: Proposify Review
Proposify is a sophisticated electronic signature software that includes advanced features like a document editor and a template library. Its customers use it to automate their proposal processes and impress prospective clients.
Proposify is less expensive than competitors such as DocuSign and PandaDoc, but not by much. Additionally, it is inefficient in terms of document signing.
Overall, Proposify is a solid proposal software solution that we specifically recommend for sales organizations.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Affiliate Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own customers.
Look at the fine print for most affiliate agreements. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with affiliate marketing, you’d have to double your traffic, double the average order size of each customer, OR double your commission rate. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With affiliate marketing, you’re selling the product with the best commission rate, NOT the one that’s going to improve the most people’s lives.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Proposify which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.