Cat Howell Academy Review: Introduction
Cat Howell is an expert in Facebook marketing. Her classes are intended for people who want to learn how to create effective Facebook ads that convert to sales or leads. It’s straightforward and easy to understand.
She has extensive experience, and she has worked with some notable clientele. These include Fuji Film, Coca-Cola, etc.
She decided to create courses to share her knowledge as an entrepreneur. She’s made them as simple as possible for newcomers.
Maybe you’re wondering how good the Cat Howell Facebook Ads course is. Is it effective? Should you purchase it? In this review, I’ll do my best to answer those questions.
Now, I do want to be totally up front here, so…
This Cat Howell Academy review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Pros: What I Liked
Great for beginners
You will learn valuable online skills
Cons: What I Didn't Like
The course is expensive
FB Ads is expensive
Table of Contents
Cat Howell’s FB Ads Academy is an ad agency course. The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your own ad agency, land clients, and get them results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’t a bad way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers
- Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything”, offering “plug-and-play” campaigns, and “pre-built templates”.
Here’s the thing though:
Markets are always changing. They get more savvy as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those exact same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are actually built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India, and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated, since most programs don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students, instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business”.
That’s just plain false.
Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock just to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Cat Howell’s FB Ads Academy, keep reading.
Who Is Cat Howell?
Cat Howell’s first business venture failed, but it introduced her to digital marketing and Facebook.
This is when she found great success and became an expert.
She’s been through a lot and has learned many valuable lessons along the way.
Stan Way, a sales expert who teaches pitching and addressing objections, is also on the team.
Finally, Anna Shilina completes the team as a life coach who enjoys assisting people with team building and having the proper mindset.
What Is FB Ads Academy?
Here’s a basic overview of what the academy entails:
- How to close huge Deals with Facebook Ads Clients
- How to ensure you’re getting a lot of money from each client
- Make sure that your customers return
- How to increase your monthly income to six figures
The following will benefit from this course:
- Agency owners
- Facebook freelances
- Anyone who is struggling with self-doubt concerns
- Someone who is having difficulty getting results
- Anyone who wants to start making big money
These guys have created a system that works and can help you expand your dream team from zero to nine employees in a year.
The procedure begins with a complimentary strategy call from the team. Following that, they will give you the Facebook Ads Academy cost.
Right away, it’s evident that the academy has benefited a large number of real people.
For a good reason, many people are shouting and raving about the FB Ads Academy.
This system is making many individuals a lot of money.
Here are a few examples:
- In barely three months, one person surpassed the 100,000 mark.
- Another achieved a total profit of $44,000 in three months.
- One student increased a client’s revenue by $9,000 a month (that’s one satisfied customer).
Overall, the FB Ads Academy appears to be a result-driven program, which is great news.
With so many people benefiting from the academy, it’s difficult not to be fascinated.
Making money with Facebook Ads is not a simple task.
The difficult aspect is locating a sound system since there’s a lot of data involved.
What more can you ask for if the work has already been completed?
It will be a weight off your shoulders if you let the FB Ads Academy perform the heavy lifting for you.
Is The Course For You?
The training is designed for those who want to use Facebook for paid advertising. Here are some basic facts:
- It is intended for novices.
- Her tutorial videos are step-by-step.
- Nothing has been overlooked.
- Her community is fantastic.
- She has A+++ experience.
- Most students enjoy the course.
- There are some good testimonials.
- She did not begin yesterday.
- Her techniques are applicable to IG.
The person who enrolls in her course usually wants to either use Facebook marketing for their business or become a highly compensated consultant. In any case, you’ll enjoy her course.
Personal Thoughts On FB Ads Academy
Simply put, the FB Ads Academy course is excellent. It is a great place to start if you want to learn about Facebook marketing. Among the modules are:
- Setting up your ads correctly
- How to cut your spending expenses
- Make your own landing pages
- Constructing copy that converts well
- Split-testing your advertisements to find what works
- Using advertisements to re-target prior prospects
- Knowing when to get rid of a bad ad
- How to attract Facebook Marketing Customers
There is more to the course than meets the eye. But I’ll make it simple for you. At the very least, you now have a basic understanding and aware of what it is about.
Cat did not specify the cost of FB Ads Academy. You need to make a phone call to find out.
Is Cat Howell’s FB Ads Academy A Scam?
So, is FB Ads Academy a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Cat Howell makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – running an agency is extremely active income (NOT passive).
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re getting into this game to live life on your terms, travel the world, and generate passive or semi-passive income from anywhere, then this isn’t for you.
What if, instead, you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate or lead gen.
And, unlike a traditional ad agency, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Cat Howell’s FB Ads Academy?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
The ScamRisk team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Cat Howell’s FB Ads Academy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.