Unicorn Smasher Reviews
Unicorn Smasher Review: Will It Help You Sell More On Amazon In 2021?
There are several software and tools available as an Amazon seller. Question is, which of these could maximize your income potential?
When it comes to product research on Amazon, making data-driven decisions is key to your success.
You can find your next best-seller if you have the right software and tools.
As a matter of fact, software is used by the majority of Amazon sellers to run their business. About 21% of them have plans of investing in one this year.
Is Unicorn Smasher the right tool for you?
Or for anyone?
Is it a scam or a legit product search tool that can help you with your Amazon FBA business?
We’re going to review multiple aspects of Unicorn Smasher to decide if it really is the best Amazon FBA tool out there.
We’ll talk about whether Amazon FBA is the right online business for you.
At the end, I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions and comments regarding Unicorn Smasher and eCommerce in general.
And most important, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $40,000 a month in mostly passive income.
This system made me swear off ecommerce for good, because it uses some of the same skills but in a much more powerful and profitable way!
Check Out This Simple Way To Run A Digital Real Estate Empire Online
This is so simple, it should be illegal.
Table of Contents
Unicorn Smasher Review: Overview
Created by the AMZ Tracker team, Unicorn Smasher is a free product research tool to help you find the winning products that you can sell on Amazon.
Instead of relying on hunches, you can be sure to receive vital information about industry trends, sales and revenue estimates, and a lot more.
Unicorn Smasher is an ideal tool for anyone who is a newbie to the Amazon platform or is looking for product information for the very first time.
If you require further in-depth knowledge on a product, Unicorn Smasher isn’t the right tool for this. It won’t be able to track nor assess your competitors.
Unicorn Smasher Features
Unicorn Smasher chrome extension gives you a library of tools that will not leave you uninterested, especially that you get amazing perks for every feature.
From high-quality product research to effortless assessment, the program has everything you need to find the best-selling products and benefit handsomely from them.
Below are the key features included in the software:
It’s really a no-brainer why this is one of the software’s best features.
The software developers built a user-friendly dashboard where all of your research are stored in one location.
The dashboard provides you with important product data such as:
- Number of sellers
- Estimates sales and revenue
In addition to this, you can also do the following:
- Keep your fave products
- Select among product alternatives or versions
- Export to CSV and get feedback.
Another important thing, besides rating and demand, that the software allows you to do in terms of product analysis is a realistic estimate of the best price for your product.
To properly launch a product, you would need to know if it has any chance of beating the competition. So, getting all the necessary information for your analysis is crucial to finding the right product to launch.
Fortunately, the software allows you to take a look at historical sales data gathered from multiple live products. This function can assess and predict effortlessly the success of your product early on.
The only downside I see here is sponsored items are displayed first instead of the organic ones.
Often, a single product may have two URLS which leaves the sellers unsure which must rank in the SERPs. Thanks to the software, you can find out which one because it shows you the optimized canonical URL of the product.
It’s hard to pinpoint what changes have taken place with one look when a product’s data fluctuate.
The Variation Statistics feature addresses this concern by giving the sellers comprehensive visual metrics for every product, which means that you can readily recognize any changes in the product information and in the process allows you to forecast your product’s success rate.
The Export Tool is used for analyzing massive volumes of product data and with the Unicorn Smasher chrome extension, a CSV format is provided where you can keep tabular data in plain text.
It also allows you to go back to any product info anytime, should you need to check on something.
With the In-Browser Analysis feature, you can get all product information such as PPC metrics or sales measurements.
This is a huge help because you can do your product search much faster and it can also assist you with the estimates.
Just like the Sales Estimates function, it operates on an analogous algorithm which filters various revenue criteria, giving you clear information on the income potential of any product niche.
Quick Links pretty much allows you to make your search easy, straightforward, and quick.
From your dashboard, you can readily access these links and direct you to your product listings, speeding up your product search and giving you effortless and quick transition from one item to another.
AMZ Tracker Integration
Market gaps can be easily detected using the AMZ Tracker Integration feature.
To make your product analysis more efficient, this tool works hand in hand with the On-Page Analyzer, which makes tracking of your products much easier.
Using the Chrome Extension gives you valuable updates anywhere, anytime.
Unicorn Smasher: Step-By-Step Guide To Use Unicorn Smasher
- First step is to go to the Unicorn Smasher’s main website. When you get to the website, click the Unicorn Smasher option. A pop-up window will appear and ask for your email address.
- After you have keyed in your email address, you will be directed to the chrome web store. If it’s a paid version, you will have to input your credit card details.
- Next is install the Unicorn Smasher’s chrome extension. Search for the free version and click the “Add to Chrome” option. When the installation is complete, you will see the Unicorn AMZ logo on your main window.
- Go to Amazon’s main website to start searching for a product.
- In the website, key in on the search bar the specific keyword that’s related to your product.
- When your product search options appear, click the Unicorn Smasher icon at the uppermost right corner.
- Once you hit the icon button, you will receive the following data in reference to your product price: market rating, ranking, customer feedback review, to name a few.
Unicorn Smasher Pricing
As in the case of paid versions of any product, the Unicorn Smasher paid versions provide its users with more accurate results.
Costs range from $25 to $350, depending on the features that you avail. So, if you opt for fewer functions, the cost will be less. More features that you add up to your Unicorn Smasher bundle would, of course, cost you more.
You will find two types of Unicorn Smasher tools – the free and paid versions.
With the Unicorn Smasher free version, you will get all the features, but won’t give you detailed and accurate results.
The paid version does that and gives you more comprehensive information about your product/s.
Unicorn Smasher Free Version
- Uses a dashboard which makes managing your product search a lot easier and more organized.
- Various filters or information can be used for your product search which again makes your product search on-point and effortless.
- Search results can be exported to a CSV file format.
Unicorn Smasher Paid Version
- One-time and unlimited cost of $49
- More features, making your product search results more detailed and accurate.
- “Opportunity Scores” for all products are provided.
The Pros and Cons
The Pros Of Using Unicorn Smasher
- The Unicorn Smasher tool offers a free version. Their Pro version isn’t so bad because it will only set you back $49 and you get a lifetime license in return.
- The Unicorn Smasher gives a lot of useful product information such as estimated sales and revenue, FBA details, rank, etc.
- The dashboard provided by the Unicorn Smasher software is user-friendly and makes your product search experience so much easier.
- The tool uses the AMZ Tracker, giving its users an alternative to search for ways to maximize their revenue.
- Product data can be exported to a CSV file format.
- Search results can be saved in your Unicorn Smasher dashboard which you can always go back to.
The Cons To Using Unicorn Smasher
- Several review sites and online forums say that the product data that the Unicorn Smasher tool provides is not accurate, especially the sales estimates.
- It does give you a lot of data but not all of them are useful, unfortunately.
- Unicorn Smasher provides very poor customer service. Though it offers a free tool, note that there are other similar free tools out there that have a decent customer support team.
Can You Really Make Money With Unicorn Smasher?
In general… yes you can!
Unicorn Smasher is a tool used by dropshippers for their eCommerce business. So, if your eCommerce business is doing well, then this tool will probably make your daily routine a lot easier.
But there’s a lot that comes along with eCommerce that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out our Top 5 Reason Why eCommerce Businesses Fail.
Now, don’t get me wrong…
You can certainly make money with eCommerce, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust me, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket my online business to $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really does become second nature.
What Does Unicorn Smasher Do?
Unicorn Smasher functions as a tool for product research for Amazon. This software is linked to the chrome extension function, and it will assist you in displaying all product-related information.
How Much Is Unicorn Smasher Pro?
Unicorn Smasher Pro ranges from $25 to $350, based on the features that your Amazon FBA program and business demand.
How Does Unicorn Smasher Compare With Jungle Scout?
The primary distinctions between Jungle Scout and Unicorn Smasher are as follows:
- Unicorn Smasher is a free tool that anybody may use, but Jungle Scout is a paid tool that begins at $19 a month.
- Unicorn Smasher lacks tutorials and learning resources, but Jungle Scout provides various learning material, including the Jungle Scout Academy.
- Jungle Scout is well-known for being an industry leader and giving very accurate statistics, but Unicorn Smasher has received several negative reviews claiming that the data supplied is incorrect.
Conclusion: Is It A Scam?
Unicorn Smasher isn’t a scam and is a legit product research software used on Amazon.
Overall, it is a helpful software in selling on Amazon. With the Unicorn Smasher extension, search results can easily be managed in the organized dashboard.
In my opinion, there are better product research tools out there that can give accurate product information such as prices, ratings, reviews, among others.
Bottom line… it is entirely possible to build a profitable, successful Amazon FBA business… But there are better ways to build a business other than with eCommerce and dropshipping.
Because unlike Unicorn Smasher, it actually provides real proof of real success from real people as recently as a few days ago.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2021?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Unicorn Smasher falls short is in scalability.
You can’t realistically expect to be able to make passive income when you have to watch your store and manage ads all day.
But what if you leverage it?
With this digital real estate program, you can have the ability to completely walk away from the laptop because there is no ad management!
Sound too good to be true?
Of course it does!
But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now? That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to answer the phone…all you have to do is get the phone to ring.
Remember Unicorn Smasher and all the small profit margins?
This one actually allows you to collect that without being on the laptop managing a store all day.
Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the Unicorn Smasher group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike Unicorn Smasher, where you have to run ads all day and worry about getting a $5 profit off a $50 product 1,000 times over…. A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Unicorn Smasher, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Digital real estate allows you to have total passive income with most of your day being spent OFF the laptop.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…