Traffic Authority Scam Review: Another Fake MLM? 7 Things You Should Know!
We’re going to review Traffic Authority to decide if it really is the best [course type] course out there.
We’ll talk about whether Traffic Authority MLM is the right online business for you.
At the end, I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Traffic Authority and MLM in general.
And most important, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $40,000 a month in mostly passive income.
This system made me swear off MLM for good, because it uses some of the same skills in a much more powerful and profitable way!
Check Out This Simple Way To Run A Digital Real Estate Empire Online
This is so simple, it should be illegal.
Table of Contents
What is Traffic Authority?
As you can tell by its name, it’s a platform that sells web traffic.
You’re probably here to fact check and find out about the company’s legitimacy, how the platform works, how much money it costs to join, is it worth one’s money to join, as well as the pros and cons of Traffic Authority.
Let’s kickstart our review by knowing the pros and cons of Traffic Authority.
What’s good about Traffic Authority?
- Legit Business Model. Traffic authority employs affiliate marketing and MLM. These are legit business models. In affiliate marketing, you can promote anything you want while in MLM, you promote certain products or services and recruit others to promote the same products. It’s basically an online business.
- Legit In-house Training. Traffic authority offers good training to its affiliates. This will give potential affiliates a brief but very useful education regarding online marketing — this is beneficial especially to those who are clueless about the industry. The tools are readily available and outsourcing is unnecessary.
What’s bad about Traffic Authority?
- Unresolved Customer Complaints. Unanswered customer complaints will give any company a bad name. This shows two things — one, it looks like Traffic Authority does not care about the customers, and two, it looks like Traffic Authority is not trustworthy. This is bad in any business, most especially in an online business. Unfortunately, based on a BBB review, several people who have purchased the products do not get responses to refund requisitions.
- Undisclosed High-Ticket Program. In order to promote Traffic Authority product online, you need to purchase it first — and the price range from $220 USD to a whopping $8397 USD. It certainly costs a pretty penny. Furthermore, you need to recruit a good number of people before you can make some profit. Needless to say, it’s almost impossible for someone with nil skills.
- Insufficient Transparency. Traffic Authority seems to lack transparency, they do not give much information about their company. Other than their business name. That smells like a red flag. Furthermore, their sales page is not helpful enough in case you want to learn more about their online business. Another huge red flag is they do not give the names of their wealthy affiliates behind this program. Traffic Authority claims that you can easily make money online. But where is there transparency?
- Ambiguous Sales Page. Speaking of the sales page, Traffic Authority claims that they can help you acquire or in their own words, “steal” a billion-dollar business model from the media giants, Facebook and Google and use it to earn more money. It’s all over their ads. There is something very misleading about this — are those claims really possible if you set up an online business? Can you really make money that fast?
- Fake Widgets. Traffic Authority makes you purchase their service by using some tricks. They have fake widgets of count-down timers to claim one’s discount. People often ask and wonder, “Is Traffic Authority a scam?”
Traffic Authority Product Review Summary
Traffic Authority is a traffic generation training course. The founders of the company are Greg Chambers, Doug Wellens, and Chad Stalvey.
Streamlined Marketing Systems is the company behind Traffic Authority. It is based in Florida, USA.
What is Traffic Authority?
The answer to this question is two-fold. One, Traffic Authority is an online company that promotes web traffic to owners of websites. Two, Traffic Authority is a multi-level marketing or MLM company that enables you to resell their traffic and training products to others for a commission.
Traffic Authority claims and purports that their company can show you how to use exactly the same business model that giant media companies like Google and Facebook use to earn huge revenues. The founders and wealthy affiliate Wellens and Chad Stalvey say so. But, there’s an extensive difference between Google and Facebook and what this company proffers.
To begin with, those two online behemoths are two platforms that can be used for free and they are not MLM. These companies get their income by selling ad space. To put it simply, they sell their traffic to business owners.
So How Can The Success of Google and Facebook be Replicated?
Well, it appears to be that the company is just utilizing this fascinating success story of Google and Facebook as a come-on and to let you in their scheme. The primary motive here is to recruit and sign people out so they can start recruiting or signing other people up through affiliate marketing.
As mentioned, Traffic Authority focuses on selling traffic and multi-level-marketing or MLM.
Their primary offer is different traffic packages. Although at first glance, one cannot have the vaguest idea where they get this traffic from or what its quality is.
You can purchase traffic from Google and Facebook as well. However, sometimes, paid traffic could cost you a huge amount of money.
What’s worse is, you could wind up paying out thousands in order to earn just meager hundreds. Definitely not the return you want to have.
Does it sound like a scam? At the same time, socmed and SEO traffic methods for traffic take a longer time to gain traction.
Yet, it’s very rewarding and satisfying. Now how does one make money?
Speaking of which, let’s find out how you can make money online with Traffic Authority.
Big Question: Can You Make Money Online With Traffic Authority?
Without a doubt, one can make money online with Traffic Authority. However, this is not a claim nor a guarantee. You can market the same packages to others as long as you have bought the package too. Once you sell a package, you can get a 40% commission for it, and for every package you get to sell.
However, as you might have known earlier, you need to purchase a package before you are able to sell. And the packages are not cheap, mind you. Let’s say you want to get the Titanium Package at $4297 — that is certainly not cheap money.
There’s a lot that comes along with Network Marketing that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out our Top 5 Reason Why Most Network Marketers Fail.
Now, don’t get me wrong…
You can certainly make money with Network Marketing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work with this business model (which, trust me, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket my online business to $40,000+ per month teaches some of the same skills, but shows you how to make a lot more money with them.
Who Is Traffic Authority For?
• Well, it’s definitely not for the greenhorns in online marketing.
• This is definitely for people who are well-versed in how the MLM system works.
• This is for experienced online marketers who have money to spend in order to participate in the program.
• This is for people who are searching for paid traffic sources. As you might have known, there are a lot of choices for packages. But one can’t be too sure of its quality of traffic.
How Does Traffic Authority Work?
Traffic Authority works on a certain principle that is similar to “pay to play.” If you want to join, resell and get commissions, you need to purchase a package. Later on, as your business starts to progress, you need to purchase more in order to finish the training and qualify to resell again.
What’s weird about this company is you need to spend a whole deal of money in order to make money. And the packages are skyrocketing.
However, there’s an alternative to this. Traffic Authority gives you a prospect to earn a commission on their products without having to purchase them first.
Well, the thing is you need to sell three packages before you become eligible for the commission. It’s like giving away free work. In something short of exploitation rather than helping other people earn money online.
The Traffic Authority Compensation Plan
Well, there are no turndowns in Traffic Authority’s compensation plan. You and your sponsor can split fifty-fifty commission across all the products in your first six sales. This motivates the affiliates to help their downlines make sales.
After six sales, you split the profit 80-20. You will get 80% and your sponsor will get 20%.
You can also earn passive monthly residual overrides and passive big-ticket commissions on all traffic packages. Plus you get team sale commission splits as well. Every time they earn, you also earn.
You can earn hefty commissions from $100 USD to $500 USD — and all the way high up to $4,000 USD for each and every time someone purchases a traffic product. You can also earn through recurring big ticket commissions. You can earn ‘big ticket’ commissions every single time the same customers purchase the same traffic packages again. This is surely a brilliant concept not found anywhere yet.
You can also earn through residual commissions. You can receive $20 monthly for Traffic Optimizer and $70 monthly for Traffic Optimizer and Traffic Academy merged. They will continue to purchase and send traffic to their sites. They will continue to use the Traffic Optimizer tools in their businesses. And they will continue to train, learn and receive money through The Traffic Academy.
It seems that the company works like a charm, don’t you think so? This actually, makes you wonder if Traffic Authority is a scam or not.
The Traffic Authority Review: Is Traffic Authority a Scam?
The bottom line is this — the Traffic Authority is not a scam. However, it is a little suspish, way expensive, and a lot of people don’t want to recommend it. Again, it is not a scam. It is what it is. But even if it’s not — purchasing its products is too expensive, there is no assurance of quality traffic. And it is very difficult to sign other people to earn a commission.
It is entirely possible to build a profitable, successful MLM business… But there are better ways to build a business other than with Traffic Authority.
My #1 pick proves this. Because unlike Traffic Authority, it actually provides real proof of real success from real people as recently as a few days ago.
Traffic Authority Review – Overview
To put Traffic Authority in a nutshell, it is a website that pledges to show you how to acquire Facebook and Google’s multi-billion dollar business model and uses it to establish your own online kingdom. It sounds too good to be true and it does smell a little fishy.
For this review of Traffic Authority, keep in mind, I don’t get paid to promote any of the programs I review. I personally think MLM is a great business model, but you could end up leaving way too much money on the table.
But, when it comes to building a business, you have plenty of options.
And even if you’re dead set on becoming an MLM member, you’ve got way better options than MLM.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2021?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Traffic Authority falls short is in scalability.
There’s only so much time in a day and there’s only so many people you can reach to sell by yourself.
MLM companies know this! Which is why they push so hard for you to recruit for your downline…you can’t get rich with it as a one man/woman show.
But what if you could make even more money off of little local websites without having to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced products and a bunch of time recruiting people to sell under you?
With this digital real estate program, you can make recurring monthly income without constant sales to your friends and constant recruitment!
Sound too good to be true?
Of course it does!
But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now?
That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to worry about:
- Your upline getting paid before you
- Begging your friends and family to buy from you
- Recruiting people all the time
But as it is with Traffic Authority… You only get what’s left of the pie if you meet a monthly quota…
The course we recommend actually allows you to collect HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the Traffic Authority group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike Traffic Authority, where you’re getting maybe $10 per sale, you could be getting 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Traffic Authority, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Digital real estate allows you to have total passive income with most of your day being spent WITH your friends, NOT selling to them.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…