The Arbor Academy follows a very easy business model that anyone, even newbies, can understand.
This semi-coaching course provides training in video format. The goal of this course is to help you kick start your own digital agency to generate leads and get clients for small local businesses in your area.
Afterwards, you rent out ad space using Chad’s Google Maps Program.
This may sound simple, but it is possible that the rest of those delving into this potentially profitable venture do not find this as easy.
Without expert guidance, it could be disastrous.
But with Chad who has over 9 years of experience in the digital world, you would receive the professional help you need to be successful.
Or so he says.
Now…I want to be totally upfront and honest in this review so:
This Arbor Academy review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Arbor Academy is a lead generation program. And frankly, this is probably one of the better business models out there.
However, Arbor Academy isn’t our #1 choice here. Joshua T. Osborne’s Digital Real Estate program is.
There’s a right way and a wrong way to do things in lead generation.
The wrong way involves chasing clients, and using either outdated templates or poor-performing Facebook ads to get cheap leads that never buy or even answer the phone.
This creates a ton of client turnover, forces you to do a lot of selling, as well as experimenting with different types of ads and campaigns.
It’s a very active business model, and is more of a self-created job.
However, the right way to do lead generation involves building assets that YOU own and control.
Assets that attract high-quality, ready-to-buy customers to YOU, that you can then flip to the client for a fee.
The lead generation program ScamRisk recommends shows you how to do this in a way that creates passive monthly income, instead of forcing you to work round the clock to keep things going.
This program shows you how to create an income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about The Arbor Academy, keep reading.
Brief Summary: Google Maps Elite was developed by Chad Kimball. This course is only open to registered students at The Arbor Academy. Some helpful software tools are available, including technical assistance, online forums, and coaching. Google Maps Advertising is one of the many legit ways you can grow your online business.
Chad Kimball claims to have the expertise and skill to help you succeed in your online business.
Parent Company: Arbor Group Associates, Inc
Company Brand: The Arbor Academy
Alternate Known Names: Arbor Academy, Chaddo
Domain Name: https://thearboracademy.net
Domain Age: July 15, 2008
Hosting Registrar: IONOS by 1&1
Year Launched: 2018
Domain Authority: 2/ 100
Linking Root Domains: 51
Ranking Keywords: 6
Spam Score: 9%
Website Asset Value: $34,798
Address/Headquarters: 4642 S Bishop Street. Suite 9585, Chicago, Illinois, 60609
Founder: Chad Kimball
Community Size: 1,500+
Payment/Payout Currency: United States Dollar (USD)
Affiliate Program: None
Now it is time to consider what you would do to earn income from renting using The Arbor Academy platform.
The course will teach you how to buy and rent out on Google Maps listings space top search results for local business owners.
In other words, you want these small local businesses to pay your marketing services.
To illustrate, here’s an example in nine easy steps:
1) Using the provided e-tool, you enter a search term. ‘Electrician,’ for example and a specific area. You’d see that monthly searches are there, indicating that people are looking for electrician local businesses in the area.
2) You return to Google and do another search to check the top results. You can find local business listings nearby that are related to “electricians.” And that’s about it! You now look for unlisted local electrician businesses and convince them to pay for your services.
3) Don’t be tricked by the many electrician companies near the area because the actual owners did not really produce all of them. So, using The Arbor Academy platform, you will be taught how to create a company listing for a local business that isn’t already in Google’s top room.
4) You build a website from the scratch that is exclusive to the company for which you are searching for leads. If you have committed to a set rate of payment, you can collect a commission for every purchase made.
5) You can take the role of a middleman. Local companies in any jurisdiction that are not at the top of Google search maps can be contacted by you and the digital agency. You can negotiate the residual fixed payment with the local business after explaining how you can draw customers to their firm, which is all included in the planning.
6) If you are prepared to put in the works, you can be a traffic enabler to a lot of unlisted local businesses in various places across the world.
7) The benefit of this strategy is that you can laser target a large number of keywords in different business categories apart from the the keyword, “Electrician.” Have a look at the terms “plumbers,” “roofers,” “scaffolders,” “auto rentals,” and “attorneys.” A lot of businesses that are exclusive to these search terms can be found in many places all over the world that are not active online.
8) Search for unlisted local businesses. If you want to be an online Search Engine Results Page (SERP) marketer, you can reach out to these unlisted local businesses and settle on a fee for your services. You will learn ways to direct buying customers to the product or service they are searching for.
9) It’s quite easy to realize how this business model can take off. Keep on looking for local businesses who require to have an online presence to boost their sales. By being a middleman to the consumers and the services they need, you are doing them a great favor!
Chad Kimball is an online business owner who quit his day job in 1999. He was forced to quit because the work environment was hostile.
Since that day, he’s been making a living by finding his own clients and determining which business models work online.
Since 2011, Chad has been expanding his internet marketing business, assisting small businesses in dire need of more customers.
Kimball claims that he received over $2 million from 2018 until 2020 primarily by using the Google Maps Advertising business model that he created and designed for The Arbor Academy.
Chad has a thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and is widely recognized as an expert in the field.
Chad’s daughter, Bethany-Anne, also uses tried-and-true online money-making strategies that her father has been perfecting for many years.
Chad Kimball is the man behind The Arbor Academy platform.
Without a question, this course is thick and filled with critical aspects of the Google Maps App business model. Included in the course, which is called Google Maps Elite, is a series of online video tutorials.
There is a strong focus on citations.
The following are the titles of the video links in the members area:
Since this is a costly program, make sure you’re all in before scheduling your breakthrough call.
If you are outside of the United States or Canada, you can use Skype or Zoom to make your breakout coaching call.
For a one-time charge, you get unlimited and lifetime access to the Arbor Academy program.
You should expect to pay about $1,000 for unrestricted access to The Arbor Academy’s resources.
yes, that’s a lot of money. However, you should be able to discuss a lower fee for your breakthrough agent.
One tip I can give you is to search in Google the titles of the lessons I’ve listed earlier and check if you can get sufficient information about each one. In this way, you’ll be able to save a lot of money.
To join, you must be at least 18 years old.
It takes 3 to 7 weeks on average to secure the first customer.
People who attend The Arbor Academy already have clients. If this is you, this is a business opportunity that entails a lot of perseverance and effort in order to profitably expand your digital agency.
Your agency can raise about $750 monthly from the average customer. This number, however, is neither promised nor guaranteed.
It’s not a good idea to get involved with The Arbor Academy if you’re either broke or unemployed.
If you are jobless, short of funds, or looking for a viable opportunity, please listen to what we have to say.
Growing A Google Maps Agency Would Almost Certainly Provide You With Numerous Obstacles That Were Not Stated Before Purchasing The Arbor Academy Program. Try To Get Involved In An Affordable & Simple Business Model With The Power of Residual Income and Unlimited Commissions. The trial period is usually included, Unlike The Arbor Academy .
So, is Arbor Academy a scam? Not technically. It’s a perfectly respectable lead generation program.
It’s just not our #1 choice.
Because Digital Real Estate has taken the lead generation model and put it on steroids. It innovates on every part of the business model and makes it so accessible that pretty much anyone can succeed at it.
What if you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
You can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
The ScamRisk team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Unlike other lead generation models, Digital Real Estate gives you full ownership over every single asset, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Arbor Academy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.