What is the arbor academy?
The Arbor Academy follows a very easy business model that anyone, even newbies, can understand.
This semi-coaching course provides training in video format. The goal of this course is to help you kick start your own digital agency to generate leads and get clients for small local businesses in your area.
Afterwards, you rent out ad space using Chad’s Google Maps Program.
This may sound simple, but it is possible that the rest of those delving into this potentially profitable venture do not find this as easy.
Without expert guidance, it could be disastrous.
But with Chad who has over 9 years of experience in the digital world, you would receive the professional help you need to be successful.
Or so he says.
In this honest review, I will give you all the information you need to know so you can decide if this course is worth your time and money.
We’re going to review multiple aspects of The Arbor Academy to decide if it really is the best online training course out there.
We’ll talk about whether The Arbor Academy is the right Google Maps Advertising platform for you.
At the end, I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding The Arbor Academy and Google Maps Advertising in general.
And most important, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $40,000 a month in mostly passive income.
This system made me swear off high ticket sales for good, because it uses some of the same skills in a much more powerful and profitable way!
Table of Contents
The Arbor Academy: Overview Of The Google Maps Advertising Platform
Brief Summary: Google Maps Elite was developed by Chad Kimball. This course is only open to registered students at The Arbor Academy. Some helpful software tools are available, including technical assistance, online forums, and coaching. Google Maps Advertising is one of the many legit ways you can grow your online business.
Chad Kimball claims to have the expertise and skill to help you succeed in your online business.
Parent Company: Arbor Group Associates, Inc
Company Brand: The Arbor Academy
Alternate Known Names: Arbor Academy, Chaddo
Domain Name: https://thearboracademy.net
Domain Age: July 15, 2008
Hosting Registrar: IONOS by 1&1
Year Launched: 2018
Domain Authority: 2/ 100
Linking Root Domains: 51
Ranking Keywords: 6
Spam Score: 9%
Website Asset Value: $34,798
Address/Headquarters: 4642 S Bishop Street. Suite 9585, Chicago, Illinois, 60609
Founder: Chad Kimball
- Weekly & Scheduled Group Coaching Calls
- Software Tools
- Step-By-Step Training Course With 74 Videos
- Members Only Facebook Group
- Archives Of 139+ Hours Of Previously Recorded Calls
- Unlimited Technical Support
- Complete Outsourcing Department
- Customer Call Software
- Automated Prospecting System
- Lead Value & Rate Calculator
- Pay-Per-Call Income Goal Calculator
Community Size: 1,500+
Payment/Payout Currency: United States Dollar (USD)
- One-time payment of $997.00
- Two-time payments of $579.00
- Six monthly payments of $199.00
Affiliate Program: None
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 773-336-2225
- Phone: 773-336-7388
The Arbor Academy Review: How Does The Arbor Academy Work?
Now it is time to consider what you would do to earn income from renting using The Arbor Academy platform.
The course will teach you how to buy and rent out on Google Maps listings space top search results for local business owners.
In other words, you want these small local businesses to pay your marketing services.
To illustrate, here’s an example in nine easy steps:
1) Using the provided e-tool, you enter a search term. ‘Electrician,’ for example and a specific area. You’d see that monthly searches are there, indicating that people are looking for electrician local businesses in the area.
2) You return to Google and do another search to check the top results. You can find local business listings nearby that are related to “electricians.” And that’s about it! You now look for unlisted local electrician businesses and convince them to pay for your services.
3) Don’t be tricked by the many electrician companies near the area because the actual owners did not really produce all of them. So, using The Arbor Academy platform, you will be taught how to create a company listing for a local business that isn’t already in Google’s top room.
4) You build a website from the scratch that is exclusive to the company for which you are searching for leads. If you have committed to a set rate of payment, you can collect a commission for every purchase made.
5) You can take the role of a middleman. Local companies in any jurisdiction that are not at the top of Google search maps can be contacted by you and the digital agency. You can negotiate the residual fixed payment with the local business after explaining how you can draw customers to their firm, which is all included in the planning.
6) If you are prepared to put in the works, you can be a traffic enabler to a lot of unlisted local businesses in various places across the world.
7) The benefit of this strategy is that you can laser target a large number of keywords in different business categories apart from the the keyword, “Electrician.” Have a look at the terms “plumbers,” “roofers,” “scaffolders,” “auto rentals,” and “attorneys.” A lot of businesses that are exclusive to these search terms can be found in many places all over the world that are not active online.
8) Search for unlisted local businesses. If you want to be an online Search Engine Results Page (SERP) marketer, you can reach out to these unlisted local businesses and settle on a fee for your services. You will learn ways to direct buying customers to the product or service they are searching for.
9) It’s quite easy to realize how this business model can take off. Keep on looking for local businesses who require to have an online presence to boost their sales. By being a middleman to the consumers and the services they need, you are doing them a great favor!
The Creator of The Google Maps Course: Chad Kimball
Chad Kimball is an online business owner who quit his day job in 1999. He was forced to quit because the work environment was hostile.
Since that day, he’s been making a living by finding his own clients and determining which business models work online.
Since 2011, Chad has been expanding his internet marketing business, assisting small businesses in dire need of more customers.
Kimball claims that he received over $2 million from 2018 until 2020 primarily by using the Google Maps Advertising business model that he created and designed for The Arbor Academy.
Chad has a thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and is widely recognized as an expert in the field.
Chad’s daughter, Bethany-Anne, also uses tried-and-true online money-making strategies that her father has been perfecting for many years.
Chad Kimball is the man behind The Arbor Academy platform.
The Arbor Academy Review: The Arbor Academy Course Details
Without a question, this course is thick and filled with critical aspects of the Google Maps App business model. Included in the course, which is called Google Maps Elite, is a series of online video tutorials.
There is a strong focus on citations.
The following are the titles of the video links in the members area:
- Intro and Overview
- White Hat Techniques
- The Google Local Ranking Algorithm
- Website Authority and The Local Algorithm
- Creating Content
- Backlinking Resources
- Local Keyword Research
- Category Keywords
- Why Keywords Do or Do Not Return Local Results
- Problems? Try Phone Support!
- Local Knowledge Panel Changes
- Google’s Local Pack
- Local Prospecting With Mechanical Turk
- Ranking Outside Your Locale
- Keep Multiple Locations Safe
- Pidgeon Update
- Google My Business Guidelines
- Create and Optimize Your GMB
- How To Set Up a My Business Page
- Local VS Brand Pages
- Basic Places Page Optimization
- The Importance of Reviews
- White Hat Reviews
- Make Starts Appear In Google
- GMB Posts
- Listing Attributes
- Changing Bad Review Snippets
- Show Social Media Icons
- Reinstating a Disabled Local Listing
- Add Local Structured Data to your Website
- Google Trusted Photographer
- Courting Authority Reviewers
- Citations: What, Why, & How
- White Hat Backlinks
- Listings On Local Websites
- Facebook Pages
- Imitate Competitor Citations
- Citations Using Image Sharing Websites
- Wikipedia Citations
- Using Your Building/Office/Home to Get Additional Citations
- Sponsorship and Testimonial Citations
- Citations Using Knowne
- Whitespark and Get Listed Citation Tools
- Fixing Citations After An Address Change
- Local Guides Program
- Local Guides Opportunity
- Secret Local Guides Levels
- Major Local Guides Points Update
- How to Moderate Your Own Maps Edits Through Local Guides
- Choosing Addresses
- Obtaining Phone Numbers
- Setting Up Your Listings
- Press Releases
- Intro & Overall Strategies
- Yelp Ranking Algorithm
- Scrape Box
- Selling Leads
- Did I Get Slapped?
- Important Info: Google and Service Area Businesses/ LeadGen
- Hostnine Reseller Hosting
- Optimize For Local Keywords
- Direct Mail Prospecting Method
The Arbor Academy Cost
Since this is a costly program, make sure you’re all in before scheduling your breakthrough call.
If you are outside of the United States or Canada, you can use Skype or Zoom to make your breakout coaching call.
For a one-time charge, you get unlimited and lifetime access to the Arbor Academy program.
You should expect to pay about $1,000 for unrestricted access to The Arbor Academy’s resources.
yes, that’s a lot of money. However, you should be able to discuss a lower fee for your breakthrough agent.
One tip I can give you is to search in Google the titles of the lessons I’ve listed earlier and check if you can get sufficient information about each one. In this way, you’ll be able to save a lot of money.
Pros And Cons of The Arbor Academy By Chad Kimball
- You can rent out Google Maps ad space that are at the top spots to a large number of small local businesses to expand your digital agency.
- Small business owners are essentially renting virtual real estate from you.
- You delegate the responsibility for delivering a high-quality service to a local company.
- Your set monthly premiums or commissions can amount to hundreds of dollars, if not thousands, depending on how your business performs.
- You are not required to meet with clients in person.
- To keep the agency afloat, you would need some capital.
- Due to the business model’s nature and potential profitability, Chad Kimball charges a high price for his coaching course.
- There is no trial time before joining the course.
The Arbor Academy Review: Final Word
To join, you must be at least 18 years old.
It takes 3 to 7 weeks on average to secure the first customer.
People who attend The Arbor Academy already have clients. If this is you, this is a business opportunity that entails a lot of perseverance and effort in order to profitably expand your digital agency.
Your agency can raise about $750 monthly from the average customer. This number, however, is neither promised nor guaranteed.
It’s not a good idea to get involved with The Arbor Academy if you’re either broke or unemployed.
If you are jobless, short of funds, or looking for a viable opportunity, please listen to what we have to say.
Growing A Google Maps Agency Would Almost Certainly Provide You With Numerous Obstacles That Were Not Stated Before Purchasing The Arbor Academy Program. Try To Get Involved In An Affordable & Simple Business Model With The Power of Residual Income and Unlimited Commissions. The trial period is usually included, Unlike The Arbor Academy .
Is The Arbor Academy A Scam?
The Arbor Academy website was built with Click Funnels tools. I must admit that there is a lot of nonsense surrounding this whole system.
Prior to actually joining, you are swamped with testimonials, snapshots of profits, and video testimonials.
Chad Kimball’s The Arbor Academy teaches legit lessons for scaling a digital maps agency.
I sincerely believe the price is reasonable for the amount of money you can and will make.
The Arbor Academy – Google Maps Elite curriculum is legitimate in this regard. However, before labeling it a fraud, be willing to put in the effort. Also, remember that this business model would not work for everybody!
It is entirely possible to build a profitable, successful online business easier without The Arbor Academy, however.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2021?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where The Arbor Academy falls short is in scalability.
You can’t realistically expect to be able to set up a bunch of different GMB’s and maintain/keep them verified throughout all hours of the day.
It just takes too many resources (money included) for any regular person to bootstrap.
But what if you could make even more money off of little local websites without having to spend all your day monitoring different GMB’s?
With this digital real estate program, you can profit off LOCAL traffic to your website every single day!
Sound too good to be true? Of course it does! But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now? That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to worry about various CPC’s setting off different campaigns in the red at different times.
Back to GMB’s, why land a small $250 client…when you could clear all $1,000+ of that in profit?
This one actually allows you to collect HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the The Arbor Academy group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike The Arbor Academy, where you’re getting maybe $250 per month, you could be getting 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Arbor Academy, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…