Do you want to know whether Surfer Dude Hits is a legit website or simply another scam? A friend of mine just informed me about the Surfer Dude Hits website. He requested me to check into it more since the amount of money that some people were getting from it sounded incredible, but it also felt too good to be true on the whole planet earth. After all, there have been several ponzi scams launched recently, such as Davor Coin and others. Some, such as BitConnect, have already been shut down, and investors have lost money. Therefore we must ensure that Surfer Dude Hits is legit before investing any money. Today, I will give you my honest Surfer Dude Hits review and tell you the truth. I’m going to tell you if it’s worth your time or if it’s better to kill some time surfing in the waves of the ocean and be a beach bum like Steve Addington in the Dude Surfer movie. Now, let’s dig deeper to see my reviews.
This Surfer Dude Hits Review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
Share the profits to you
5 days a week payment
Getting paid on time
Cons: What I Didn't Like
High quality traffic is expensive
Looks like going to close down in a year
Not risk free
In this Surfer Dude Hits review, we’ll dive into the pros and cons of the program. But before that, let’s ask ourselves: Is affiliate marketing even a worthwhile business model? On the one hand, the promise is great…You don’t have to create products, worry about fulfillment, customer service, or bad reviews. Your only job is to get the right customers in front of the right offer, and take a commission when they buy. And – theoretically – you can do it all in an hour a day from the beach. Sounds simple, right? Well, not really. Driving traffic (that’s internet speak for getting customers) is single-handedly the hardest part of the entire marketing process. Later in this review, we’ll talk about all the different skills you need to drive traffic successfully. For now, let’s just say the promise doesn’t really match up with reality. At best, affiliate marketing is a job. You’re working for someone else, selling their products, and at any time, they can change your commission structure or block you from selling their stuff entirely. In this business, you don’t really own or control anything. Since – for the most part – you’re driving traffic (again, the hardest job of all) and sending it to someone else, you don’t even get to keep the customers, who are the most valuable piece of the puzzle. At worst, affiliate marketing is a pyramid scheme. There are certain – ahem – programs that charge you a monthly “membership fee”, under the guise that you will learn how to be a “wealthy affiliate marketer”. Once you join, however, you find out the only way to really make money is by being an affiliate for that program. That’s pretty much the textbook definition of a pyramid scheme. Now, let’s say you really want that hour-a-day-work-from-the-beach lifestyle.
What if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours before seeing your first dollar
- Doing all the hard work of driving traffic to only get a tiny commission
- Running your business on someone else’s terms
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)? An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day testing, tweaking, and risking your money in the hope you can finally start making sales? If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is like taking all the good parts from affiliate marketing (however few there are), and putting aside all the bad. However, if you’d still like to know more about Surfer Dude Hits, keep reading.
Surfer Dude Hits Review
According to Surfer Dude Hits, you may become a silent partner and get a percentage of the profits. They claim that their payments will be paid five days a week for a year, except for one bundle, which pays seven days a week. You get paid using PayPal or eCheck.
You will get a traffic bundle if you become a silent partner and invest money. I’m not going to list all of their packages since they have a lot, but here’s a sampling of them:
- Get Paid $10 5 Days Per Week – $300
- Get Paid $20 5 Days Per Week – $600
- Get Paid $225 5 Days Per Week – $5000
- Get Paid $725 5 Days Per Week – $18,000
Surfer Dude Hits states that the money you invest is used to establish other internet sites that earn them money and that the gains are simply shared with you. They include a number of websites that are part of their network and help them make money. Chances are the traffic was generated by bots, but I have no proof. That is just my opinion, as I know from building an online business and generating traffic through various methods such as SEO, Facebook Ads, YouTube, and others that it isn’t always easy to generate traffic, and high-quality traffic is usually expensive. So, first and foremost, I don’t want to criticize a website based on its appearance, but it’s difficult not to with the Surfer Dude Hits website. Take a look at it; it honestly appears like it was created ten years ago before the likes of WordPress existed. I’m amazed anybody joins up for this website considering how it looks, but sometimes ugly works, so maybe the proprietors are aware of this. Let’s dig deeper to know if it’s really worth your time and money or if it’s better to watch a reality show or the movie Surfer Dudes on your television.
Is Surfer Dude Hits A Ponzi Scheme?
I’ve examined several programs in the past, and most recently, I exposed a lot of Ponzi schemes, many of which are operating in the cryptocurrency area and doing things like launching ICOs (BitConnect X and also USI Tech). Surfer Dude Hits isn’t doing that; if they are running a ponzi scam, it’s old-fashioned in the web traffic area. While I cannot tell for certain, I believe that the “traffic packages” idea is merely a ruse to make their company seem more respectable.
Is Surfer Dude Hits A Scam?
So, is Surfer Dude Hits a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but making money with affiliate marketing definitely isn’t as easy as the company makes it sound. Driving traffic is extremely difficult. In order to do it successfully, you need to at least understand all these things, if not be a ninja at them:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Content Writing
- Website Building
- Conversion Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Click Tracking
And a lot more.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small. Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later. But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it. What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month? And what if you only needed 1 or 2 of the above skills to get started, instead of mastering all 12 before seeing your first dollar? And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?And what if you could double it next week? Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate. Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second. Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in. So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority. And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off. If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Surfer Dude Hits?
Yes, there are plenty of Affiliate Marketing programs and resources to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs. While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive: Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out. Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you. Why?
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business. And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t. Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day. This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Affiliate Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own customers.
Look at the fine print for most affiliate agreements. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work. Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call). Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier. Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum. If you wanted to double your income with affiliate marketing, you’d have to double your traffic, double the average order size of each customer, OR double your commission rate. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With affiliate marketing, you’re selling the product with the best commission rate, NOT the one that’s going to improve the most people’s lives. And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night. But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem: Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses. You make money by helping them make money. Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Surfer Dude Hits which could one day make you money. You could continue researching, never making a decision. OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate. A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits. All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it. If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.
Note: You’ll need to add a Header widget and a Text Editor Widget…