Stock Hours Review (Updated 2024): What Does Nour Atta Have To Teach You About Day Trading?
Stock Hours Review: Introduction
Hi and thanks for taking the time to read my Stock Hours review.
My guess is that you’ve found this review a couple of different ways:
- You were searching around on Google looking for the best tips for trading stocks.
- You’re a frequent visitor to financial news websites like Investopedia and Motley Fool and feel like it’s time to test the waters.
- You’ve joined a few stock groups on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites and saw some successful posts.
However you got here, I’m glad you made it.
In the next 10-15 minutes I’d like to help you answer some of the common questions people have when looking at these programs, like:
- What is Stock Hours and how do I make money with it?
- Who is Nour Atta?
- Are the Stock Hours scam rumors true?
- How much does Stock Hours cost?
- Are there better ways to make money in [year]?
You may not know it looking at me, but I’ve made quite a bit of money in the stock market, and I’ve lost money too.
This is just the nature of the beast. So, what we’re going to go over in this review comes straight from experience and many sleepless nights.
Of course, I’m not saying I'm a genius at trading stocks – clearly that’s not the case, but I would like to help guide you during this journey so that you don’t run into the same roadblocks that I have.
So, sit back and relax, and let’s start with a quick summary of Stock Hours.
This Stock Hours review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Expert in Scalper: Nour Atta has demonstrated his skills in scalping through live trade streams which means you can learn from a trader who has proven success in this specific trading strategy.
- Comprehensive Training: Stock Hours has expanded to include training, an algorithm, and other tools and resources so that you get a more wide-ranging approach to trading.
- Free Access Thursdays: For those interested in trying out the service, Stock Hours offers free access on Thursdays which means you can see what goes on first before making any purchases.
- Fraud Allegations: Nour Atta was called out for being a fraud when evidence surfaced that he was copying signals from another Discord group which casts doubt on the effectiveness of his signals.
- No Demo Account: Stock Hours does not offer a demo account for you to practice trading which mean you have no way to fine tune your skills before making actual trades.
- High-Risk Strategy: The scalping strategy used in Stock Hours is known for being high-risk and high-stress which will not be suitable for all traders, especially beginners.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - Stock Hours: Verdict
If you’re like me, then you’re the type of person who would rather get the highlight news reel rather than sitting through an hour-long broadcast.
So, what’s my verdict on Stock Hours?
Well, first let me say that if you’re wanting to make a quick buck on the stock market, rather than letting your mutual fund investments build up over time, then maybe this could work for you.
But, what if there was a way you could make a decent amount of money quickly, but also build a passive income stream for the future?
I’m not saying that because I believe that trading stocks with Nour Atta is a sure fire way to lose everything you’ve worked hard for.
In fact, everyone dreams of making that one big trade that could set them up for life.
The problem with that line or reasoning is that there are many gurus out there that act in bad faith promising you the Moon but delivering you a moldy wedge of Limburger cheese.
I’m going to give Nour the benefit of the doubt and say that he has no intentions of taking your money riding off into the sunset.
Even at his age, there have been many people with sudden rises to wealth in the stock market, but with the best signals and algorithms, more than 90% of traders fail in the industry.
It’s a numbers game.
Now, like I said, that one big trade could make all the other losing ones just an afterthought… but if your luck changes, then you could be in for a long streak of sleepless nights.
I personally wouldn’t want to deal with all that stress and anxiety.
This is why I and many others got out of the stock trading game for something that’s much more stable.
|Stock Hours requires different time commitments depending on your trading style. Scalping traders, who focus on quick trades, typically trade for about 1 to 1.5 hours each day.
|Level of Control
|In Stock Hours, you might have control over your trading decisions, but it's important to remember that the market is unpredictable. While you can choose when and how to trade, the outcomes are influenced by market conditions. Scalping, the strategy that Nour teaches, requires quick decisions and close market monitoring.
|Ease of Implementation
|Implementing the strategies from Stock Hours can be challenging, especially for beginners. Scalping involves quick, short-term trades and requires a good understanding of market patterns.
|The profit potential with scalping is dicey. You can make money through multiple small trades, but it's a high-risk strategy. Success depends on making accurate market predictions and good trades. Remember, a large percentage of scalpers lose money, so profits are not guaranteed.
Something where you’re not:
- Checking your phone 24/7
- Pulling your hair out with every loss
- Throwing your money down the drain
I’m talking about building a passive income stream upwards of $10,000 per month without worrying about taking huge losses overnight.
If this sounds like you, then you should check out Digital Leasing!
Who Is Stock Hours For And Who Should Keep Looking
If you’ve had a chance to look at my other reviews, you’ll probably see that I don’t believe that stock trading, especially scalping, is the best way to make money.
But I still often get people who will send me a quick text or DM wanting to know if they should buy this stock course or that one.
In situations like this, I would rather they decide for themselves by looking at a few scenarios.
For instance, if you can relate with any of the following, Trading stocks might be for you:
- You like the idea of making quick money on tiny fluctuations in the market. Some studies have shown that top traders can make an average over $300 per day.
- You’re an adrenaline junkie and are drawn to the daily excitement of analyzing market trends and winning trades.
- You’re able to sleep at night knowing that you don’t have to worry about any overnight market losses.
If the following makes you feel uneasy, then day trading is not for you:
- Studies have shown that only about 13% of day traders are successful over a six month period, and only 1% stay in the game beyond five years.
- The day trading industry is extremely competitive with 72% of traders experiencing losses.
- The vast majority of beginning day traders will lose most of their money within the first 90 days.
Now, let's take a wider look at Stock Hours.
Stock Hours – 1,000 Ft View
Thanks for sticking with me in this Stock Hours review.
Now, I’d like to take a look at Day Trading with a wider view.
How Does the Business Model Work?
There are 4 different ways to do day trading, so let's briefly go over them.
Scalping is a rapid-fire trading strategy where traders make numerous trades within a day, often holding positions for just minutes.
The goal is to accumulate small profits from minor price changes, which can add up over many trades.
They rely on quick, precise decisions and typically use high volumes to capitalize on small market movements.
Day Trading is a strategy where someone buys and sells stocks all in the same trading day without holding their positions overnight, reducing exposure to market risks that can occur outside of trading hours.
Their goal is to make as much money as they can from short-term market fluctuations.
Swing Trading involves holding positions for several days to make money on expected ups and downs in the market. This approach takes an understanding of market trends and patterns.
Swing traders try to profit from 'swings' in market sentiment, often using tools to decide when to get it and get out.
Position Trading is a longer-term strategy where traders hold positions for weeks, months, or even years.
Position traders often rely on fundamental analysis, examining company performance and market conditions to make their decisions.
Who Is Nour Atta?
Nour Atta, a millionaire influencer and day trader from Jersey City, New Jersey, founded Stock Hours through his company, Nour Trades LLC.
Starting with $20,000 in 2017 as a Wall Street intern, he used scalping to make $3 million in about two years, boosting his net worth to over $20 million.
Stock Hours, a day trading signals chat membership, offers training, alerts, algorithms, and live trade streaming, primarily focusing on scalping.
Despite its success, Nour was accused of fraud in 2020 for allegedly copying signals from another group. These allegations, however, didn't make a huge impact on his reputation as he was able to do a live demonstration of his trading skills.
|"iFounded @stockhours and @tradelikenour. <br>$20,000,000+ In Student Profits Since 2018<br> Trade With Me"
|"Day Trader for 7+ Years & Founder Of @Stockhours."
|"My name is Nour Atta. I am a professional options trader and also run a signals chat."
Stock Hours caters to beginners and experienced traders alike, offering various resources like VIP giveaways, lessons, and a curated news channel.
The service, however, is not recommended for complete beginners in stock options trading due to the high risks involved in scalping.
How Much Does Stock Hours Cost?
There are 4 different pricing structures for Stock Hours.
- Free Trial Thursday: $0
- Algorithm Membership: $49/month
- Signals Chat Membership: $199/month
- VIP Bundle: $224.99/month
How Is Stock Hours Different From Other Similar Programs?
As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve written a handful of review on the topic of stock trading.
Here are a few courses similar to Stock Hours and their costs that you can go over:
HighStrike Trading: Founded by Ben Zogby – $397 one time fee plus $97/month for High Strike Signals.
Quiver Quantitative: James Kardatzke (CEO and co-founder)
- Hobbyist: $10/month
- Trader: $75/month
- Institution: Contact Quiver
Empire Stock Investor: Whitney Tilson, Editor – $49 for the first year, $199/yr afterwards.
My Opinion Of Stock Hours
As we start to wrap up this Stock Hours review, I’d like to swing it back around to my personal opinion of the program.
Let me begin by saying that unless you have a unique gift or have had some serious coaching in the past, stock trading might not be right for you.
However, if you you would like to try your hand at it, I have a five-point checklist that I use to determine if a program is worth a shot:
- Experience: Does Nour have real-world experience as a Scalper/Day Trader?
- Training: Is his training worth the price you’ll be paying?
- Honesty: Has Nour run into any integrity issues in the past?
- Mentorship: Does Nour offer Mentorship with his program?
- Success: Is there any social proof showing the effectiveness of his program?
The Stock Hours Scam Issue:
So is Stock Hours a scam?
No, I don’t think so, not technically anyways.
Now, there were some questions about his authenticity back in 2020 when a member of a Discord group called Stock Hunter Trading said that Nour was copying signals, but that blew over when Nour demonstrated his prowess in real time.
Does that mean you should buy his course and start scalping in your spare time.
Well, I wouldn’t jump in too fast.
Like I’ve mentioned before, it’s possible to make decent money with methods similar to his, in fact I have.
At most I was only making about a couple hundred dollars a day, but the trade-off was that I was losing sleep and my ulcer was giving me fits.
That’s when I decided to do something different.
Instead of spending a couple of hours per day making a few dollars on tiny market fluctuations, I started building digital assets that were making me $500-$2,000 per month.
In fact, thousands of other individuals are doing the same and living life on their own terms from places like:
- A beach house on the Pacific Coast
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- An RV road trip to the Rockies
They’re making their lifestyle their first priority, while their income is an afterthought.
If this sounds like something you would want to know more about, then check out Digital Leasing now!
What's Inside Stock Hours
Let's take a quick look at what you'll find inside the members area:
Free Trial Thursdays
Nour gives free access to his Discord group on Thursdays. You get:
- Pre-Market reviews
- Signal Trades
- Free Training
You get the exact algorithm Nour uses. This also includes:
- Discord Access
- TradingView Indicator
Signal Chat Membership
This is Nour’s main subscription where you get access to:
- Trade ideas posted every morning
- Lessons 3-5 times per week
- Curated News Channel
- Stocks Chat Room
- And more
You’ll get access to Nour’s all in one platform including:
- VIP Lessons and giveaways
- Advanced Ai Equity and Option Flow
- Entry and Exit Signals
- Automated News Bot
- Continuous Learning
Final Thoughts On Stock Hours
I know you're probably getting a little antsy, so I'll keep this brief.
From my own research on Nour Atta, I believe that he might actually be a Scalping Genius.
At the price, I might be willing to jump into his Discord group for a month just to nose around, at least on Thursday's anyway.
However, I've done the whole Day Trading thing in the past and it's just not my cup of tea.
My #1 Way To Make Money Online In 2024
I’ve taken a look at many different business models over the years, and I can tell you that for a beginner starting out, Digital Leasing is the best way to go.
- Time: If you have just a couple of hours in your day, then you are well on your way to building a passive income lifestyle with Digital Leasing.
- You Call The Shots: Since you have full control of all your digital assets, you decide how your business is run – plus you have lots of wiggle room to expand with profit margins upwards of 95%.
- Low Initial Costs: With Digital Leasing, you can get your first asset up and running in just a few days for as little as $100 and be in the black in about 30 days after that.
- Low Overhead: Running a Digital Leasing business is extremely light on your wallet with maintenance costs coming in at a tiny fraction of your income.
- Duplication: Once you’re making money with your first digital asset, you can easily double your money with a few mouse clicks and a couple taps on your keyboard.
- Helping Your Community: It’s not just about making money. It’s about helping people in your community reach their goals and making a positive impact on their lives.
It’s all in your hands now. You could keep looking at stock trading courses like Stock Hours and others where you might make big money one day.
But, it’s going to take up a lot of your time and energy.
I would rather have a passive income stream that I could run on auto-pilot, and help people in my community along the way.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more