The internet has taken over our lives. Most of us can get breaking news, shop for birthday gifts, or even book a vacation on our phones.
See Oberlo.com’s social media stats.
Users of social media: 3.2 billion (which equates to about 42 percent of the population).
Social media is used for 2 hours and 22 minutes per day.
54% of browsers use social media for product research.
Consumers rely on social media influencers 49%.
This WIll Social Media Ever Rule The World review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
According to Forbes Communications Council Contributor Atanu Shaw, “40 percent of this year’s global ad spend will be online.” Social media advertising is expected to grow by over 20% to $58 billion.
Social media marketing is increasingly being used by businesses of all sizes. Social media marketing has proven to be “somewhat effective” or “very effective” for businesses, according to Oberlo.com.
Marketers are using social media marketing more understandably given today’s consumer behavior. This lets marketing companies see things like how long visitors spend on their site, what content they interact with, and how they found it. As stated above, more and more people are joining social media every day, allowing businesses worldwide to share and expand their brand message. The use of social media in online advertising is no longer optional.
Tools to help marketers succeed are abundant on social media. Uncertainty surrounds the future of social media and how it will impact our lives. But social media marketing is still essential, as evidenced by its impact on our everyday lives.
Will Social Media Ever Rule the World? The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your own ad agency, land clients, and get them results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’t a bad way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers
- Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything”, offering “plug-and-play” campaigns, and “pre-built templates”.
Here’s the thing though:
Markets are always changing. They get more savvy as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those exact same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are actually built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India, and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated, since most programs don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students, instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business”.
That’s just plain false. Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock just to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Social Media, keep reading.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is a kind of digital marketing that uses popular social media networks to promote products and services. Making business accounts and posting whenever you want isn’t enough. It requires a dynamic strategy with measurable objectives that include:
- Keep up with your profiles.
- Post relevant images, videos, stories, and live videos representing your brand.
- Monitoring and responding to comments, shares, and likes.
- Build a community around your brand by engaging with fans, customers, and influencers.
- Paid social media advertising allows you to put your business in front of large numbers of highly targeted users.
Social Media Marketing Benefits
Today, social media is one of the multiple effective free marketing channels due to its widespread usage and versatility. Here are some specific social media marketing benefits:
- Humanize your company: Social media allows you to make your company an active market participant. Your profile, posts, and user interactions create a persona that your audience can relate to and trust.
- Drive traffic: It’s good to include a link to your website in your profile, blog posts, and advertisements.
- Generate leads and customers: The use of tools like Instagram and Facebook shops, direct messaging, call to action buttons, and appointment booking capabilities can also help you generate leads and conversions on these platforms.
- Increase brand awareness: You can utilize social media platforms to build a visual identity across large audiences because they are visual in nature. Better brand awareness means better social media campaigns with results.
- Build relationships: These tools allow you to network, gather feedback, hold discussions, and directly connect with your followers.
Your marketing goals will be easier to achieve if your social media audience is larger and more engaged.
Social Media Marketing Statistics
Don’t just take our word for it. Some social media marketing stats that prove its power:
- US adults spend 2.25 hours daily on social media.
- Over 70% of people who have a positive social media experience will recommend that business to their networks.
- Every month, Facebook users click on 12 ads.
- 81 percent of Instagram users do product research.
- When a company responds to a tweet, nearly 80% of Twitter users feel more positive about it.
- 4/5 of LinkedIn users make business decisions.
- 46 percent of TikTok users are absorbed in the app.
Why Should A Small Business Use Social Media to Increase Revenue?
Social media can help your small business connect with customers. Social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn can help you increase brand awareness, customer base, and sales.
- Companies are capitalizing on the estimated 4.2 billion social media users to expand their reach. Instagram and Pinterest can be used to promote your products and services.
- Increasingly, businesses are adding ‘buy’ buttons to their social platforms to increase sales. Customers can buy directly from social media platforms without ever leaving them.
- Social media can help you build genuine human connections with your brand. Using this method, you can tell your company’s story and demonstrate the advantages of your goods and services to your target audience.
- Promote your website/online store via social media posts and ads. You can encourage click-throughs by sharing great content from your website on social media.
- Increase interest among potential customers by using social media to generate leads.
How to Make Money on Social Media in 14 Easy Steps
Using social media business ideas can generate a lot of revenue. It’s possible to make a living without selling anything at all. Those with a large social following can get paid by brands, sell their knowledge, and more. Here are some steps to make money on social media.
1. Promote Your Small Business On Social Media Platforms
Social media accounts allow you to connect with others by sharing and creating content. It can help you promote your personal brand and business, inform customers about your goods and services, gather feedback, attract new customers, and strengthen relationships with existing ones.
Promoting your business on social media is cheap. It can promote and drive traffic to your online store and supplement sales in-store.
2. Use Social Media Channels to Sell Your Digital Products
Social media can also be used to sell digital products. Selling digital products via social media is a cool way to make money. Unlike websites, social media platforms help you sell digital products quickly and quietly.
Plus, selling digital products eliminates the need for shipping and inventory. Digital products like templates, software, eBooks, photography, music, etc., can be sold indefinitely with little effort.
3. Join Networks And Promote Affiliate Products
Joining networks can also help you reach new customers and earn money through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing allows you to make money by simply adding tracked affiliate links to your social media posts. You can earn commissions on new leads or sales if you join an affiliate network.
4. Sell Your Music on Soundcloud
You can sell your music on SoundCloud if you are creative. You can sell your original music on SoundCloud if you subscribe to SoundCloud Pro or Pro Unlimited. You get unlimited upload time, paid plays, and advanced audience insights.
5. Collaborate with Brands
Consumers nowadays trust influencers more than paid advertisements. Today’s bloggers can directly reach a company’s target audience. Bloggers can influence large segments of consumers by posting product reviews or hosting video tutorials. If you have a distinct niche from others, you can collaborate with brands related to your niche. Brands will benefit as customers crave direct messages from users.
6. Sell Coaching Services For A Profit
Maybe you can offer coaching services if you have special skills or a passion. Many people want to improve themselves or learn new skills. You can capitalize on this demand if you have a valuable niche.
7. Generate Income From The YouTube Partner Program
You can also make money from your YouTube channel by blogging. Joining the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) gives you access to YouTube’s resources and features, including ads served on your content. For your content to generate meaningful revenue on YouTube, you will need a lot of views and clicks.
8. Sell The Rights Of Your Social Media Images
If you have great photos or digital artwork that people want to buy, you can use social media to connect with buyers.
9. Join Influencer Networks
Making money on social media is easy. Sponsored posts are one way bloggers can monetize their blog post. Today’s brands are looking for authentic influencers to market their products. Influencer networks can help you get started with sponsored posts and paid social sharing. It may be easier to start with influencer marketing if you are new to blogging, done by third-party agencies.
These networks act as a bridge between you and brands, allowing you to avoid direct contact. This could open doors and give you sponsored post experience for your blogger resume. Influencers or bloggers sign up to work with a network, and brands working with that social network have access to campaign analytics. Others may require you to only work with them. Influencer networks like:
10. Run a Facebook Group
With over 2 billion active users monthly, Facebook has a huge reach. Creating your own Facebook group can be a cheap and effective way to reach your target audience. That community-building ability can help drive traffic to your blog or website.
11. Run Another Company’s Social Media Account
In today’s online market, no business can afford to ignore the importance of social media to their success. If you are a famous blogger, you can use your skills to help other businesses with their social media outreach. Offering social media management services can earn you anywhere from $14 to $35 an hour.
12. Fees for Sponsored Postings
Companies and brands are increasingly looking for social proof. Producing sponsored content can help them achieve this. This could be in product reviews, promotions, or links to a sponsor’s website, but always inform your audience that this is paid content. Payment depends on your reach, niche, and whether you post images, videos, or audio.
13. Advertise as a Blog Content Writer
You can also advertise as a blogger on social media. For example, Google and Facebook ads are a cheap way to get targeted advertising for bloggers.
14. Become an Influencer
You can also be an influencer. An influencer can persuade people to make purchases based on his or her authority, knowledge, or relationship with his or her audience. Internet influencers regularly post about a topic and have built a reputation for knowledge and expertise. Brands are willing to pay social media influencers to help create trends and promote their products.
Get More Social Media Followers And Increase Sales With These Top Tips!
- Identify a Target Market and a Niche of Interest
- Take a single social media platform and stick to it!
- Boost Participation Rates
- Create a Culture of Confidence
- As an incentive, give away freebies.
- Develop a consistent social media presence by regularly posting new content.
- Choose Your Hashtags Wisely
- Produce Useful Information
- Using analytics, you can learn more about your customers.
- Make a Plan for Your Online Presence
What Social Media Sites Can You Monetize?
Here are some examples of different social media platforms where you can earn money:
- Twitter: It’s possible to make money as a ghostwriter, a product or influencer seller, or an affiliate marketer by tweeting as one.
- Instagram: It is possible to make money by working with a brand, advertising their IGTV videos, and promoting their affiliate links.
- Pinterest: Selling your own products is one way to make money online, but there are other options.
- Facebook: For-profit, you can promote other brands, affiliate marketing, or sell your own goods.
- LinkedIn: You can make money by placing brand advertisements, using affiliate links, and selling your products and services.
- YouTube: Use this platform to create and distribute original video content and collaborate with brands in the form of sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, and more.
How Many Social Media Followers Do You Need To Make Money?
To start making money from social media, you need a large following. For example, to generate $100,000 on Instagram, you need 5,000 followers and 308 sponsored posts per year. To start earning, YouTubers need 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the last year. On Facebook, you need 10,000 followers and 30,000 views per minute.
Is Social Media A Scam?
So, is Social Media a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Social Media Gurus makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – running an agency is extremely active income (NOT passive).
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re getting into this game to live life on your terms, travel the world, and generate passive or semi-passive income from anywhere, then this isn’t for you.
What if, instead, you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike a traditional ad agency, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Social Media?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
Our #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
End of Article
Our team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Social Media which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.