Sam Ovens Review (2023 Update): 8 Things You Need To Know!
This Sam Ovens Review review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Sam Ovens has a good track record
- His Courses have many positive reviews
- Some of his course are outdated.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
Online consulting can be overwhelming, especially with so many options for learning how to make money on the internet at your fingertips.
Sam Ovens is a sales training course that promises to show you how to earn a 6-figure income by being a “closer”.
In other words, taking sales calls for high-ticket coaching programs.
Honestly, it’s not a bad premise…
If you’re looking to trade in one job for another, with even less security.
Ok, all snark aside, sales isn’t a bad industry. Salespeople are always in demand, and - if everything is aligned - you can earn a good to great income.
Unfortunately, that relies on everything actually working properly. And in 99/100 organizations, that’s just not the case.
The biggest problem with being a “closer” is that - no matter how much money you make - you’re entirely at someone else’s mercy. If it’s not your program or your business, then your income can always be taken away.
The second biggest problem is lead flow/quality. The average no-show rate for most coaching programs is 50-70%. That means if you get 8 calls on your calendar per day, 4-5 of them won’t even show up. In other words, half your day (and half your potential income) is wasted.
The third problem is the actual commission rate. Now, this isn’t actually a problem, except that most of these training programs tell you you can land a $1,000+ commission check every day.
The thing is, the average commission rate for an online coaching program is $500. So, to hit that $1,000 commission, you’d have to close at least two sales a day.
But if 4-5 of your calls no-show every day, that means you have to close 2 out of 3/4 calls. Giving you a 50-75% close rate. And frankly, if you’re that good of a closer, you should have your own training program.
The final problem here is consistency. Sales is and always has been a cyclical industry. You’ll have great months and terrible months. If you can stomach that, great.
But what if, instead, you could have a consistent stream of income with a reliable amount of cash coming in every single month?
What if you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Being on the phone all day
- Wasting hours of your life when people no-show
- Trading your time for money
- Financial stress during a bad month
- Letting someone else control your fate
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing prospects and reciting the same sales pitch over and over again?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Leasing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Sam Ovens keep reading.
Who Is Sam Ovens?
Sam Ovens is a New Zealand-born entrepreneur currently living and working in the United States. Within five years, his own business has grown into a multi-million dollar enterprise, making him one of Forbes' 30 Under 30 Asian Entrepreneurs of 2017.
Sam Ovens initially came to my attention in 2012.
When he graduated from The Foundation, an online course that promised to educate students on developing a profitable software firm, he was touted as the shining star of the graduating class.
From the garage of his parent's house in New Zealand, Sam founded SnapInspect, a software company. When he was 21, he had a lot of debt.
During the first two years of SnapInspect's existence, Sam's consultancy firm reportedly brought in $35,000 per month.
Later, Sam claimed to have "gone from broke to $1m profit in 3 years flat" after making this claim.
After that, there was the Forbes endorsement, a nice NYC condo, and an estimated net worth of $65 million.
If you're wondering why Sam Ovens is so contentious, the following paragraphs may shed some light.
So Who Is The Real Sam Ovens?
- His detractors will accuse him of being a dishonest businessman who should not be trusted.
- In the eyes of his admirers, this is an entrepreneur who is continually changing and who delivers a great deal of value to his students.
Which one do you believe is the more accurate portrayal?
Sam Ovens Timeline
Sam's success story appears to have two distinct narratives:
According to Sam's account, here's how he went from being broke to being a millionaire in just a few years:
On the other hand, my investigation demonstrates that the path wasn't so easy.
My investigation into Sam's accomplishments was riddled with discrepancies, contradictions, and fuzziness.
I've tried to set down the timeline in the best way possible here.
- Samuel Leslie Ovens was born on August 10th, 1989, in New Zealand.
- The age of 21
- taking an undergraduate degree in commerce at the University of Auckland in New Zealand
- Doing an internship at Vodafone in New Zealand.
- Salary of $40,000 per year
- Due to an unexpected opportunity, Sam decides to leave his job and work out of his parents' garage after meeting a wealthy entrepreneur.
- PromoteYourself is the name of Sam's first venture into the world of entrepreneurship. He puts in a bunch of time and money, yet he doesn't make a penny.
- ToTheDesk, a lunch delivery service, and a loyalty card app for cafés is some of Sam's new ventures. Both attempts are a failure.
- A year later, Sam reports a loss of $0 in revenue and a net debt of $30,000.
- Sam enrolls in a class he hears about called The Foundation as part of his education. SnapInspect, a property inspection tool for property management companies, is his first project after their training.
- Sam begins offering consulting services to New Zealand businesses to raise money for the development of SnapInspect. Sam's first client is a window tinting company, paying him $1000 to update their website.
- SnapInspect is gaining a lot of traction. Andrew Warner of Mixergy.com interviews Sam to make roughly $2,500 per month by August.
- Sam says that he made $100,000 in revenue for the year.
- Sam begins working with other members of The Foundation's student body. First student Stanley pays $1000 for a few coaching calls and closes a $10,000 deal with him shortly.
- Sam's first training program is out now. In addition to Sam's one-on-one assistance, students have access to recorded coaching calls with other students. Around a dozen persons pay the $1000 fee to participate.
- Sam appears on Mixergy.com for the second time in a year. SnapInspect and his coaching/consulting firm bring in around $35,000 a month, he says.
- Students can learn how to start a consulting firm online from Sam later this year.
- A few months later, Sam says he made $500,000 in sales for the year.
- Sam is currently living in Auckland, New Zealand, in his "dream apartment."
- For the year, Sam reports total revenue of $1.2 million.
- In February, Sam sells SnapInspect and devotes all his time and energy to his consulting firm.
- Sam relocates to New York in November.
- For the year, Sam reports $2.4 million in revenue.
- Sam purchases consulting.com as a domain name, creates a Dublin office and hires 40 employees in a year.
- Sam says that he made $18.25 million in sales last year.
- Rebranded as Consulting Accelerator 2.0, Sam relaunches his online program.
- Sam was nominated to the Forbes 30 Under 30 list for Asia, and Forbes estimates his net worth at $65 million.
- For his wedding in New Zealand in December, Sam plans to fly to Auckland.
- It is impossible to foresee how much money the company will make this year.
- A new home in Venice Beach, California, is purchased by Sam and his wife, and they decide to make a move from New York City.
- A year later, Sam claims revenue of around $30 million.
- Sam expects a yearly revenue of $40 million when he makes his predictions in March.
- During the month of June, Sam uploads on YouTube a video showing that his firm made $2,695,935 in January 2019.
- Sam will be 33 years old in August.
Why Is It So Hard To Piece Together Sam's Story?
Critics will point to Sam's penchant for embellishing the truth to boost his brand's visibility and profit margins as a possible explanation. Perhaps Sam's lack of attention to detail and/or his preference for simplifying his stories is a more forgiving explanation.
Sam is the first to confess that he is a sloppy worker:
In a video, Sam says:
After realizing that my existing position wasn't allowing me to assist organizations in expanding, I decided to leave and start my own consulting business."
This is a beautiful story, but it's inconsistent with what Sam has previously said.
After quitting his employment and before beginning any form of consultancy work, he writes on his website that he had a few business failures...
What Is Sam Ovens Net Worth?
Ovens' net worth was valued by Forbes at $65 million in 2017. A fair estimate of Sam's net worth in 2022 is $110 million, based on his earnings and profits since then.
An estimated $65 million figure was included in a Forbes feature of Sam in 2017 when he was designated one of the 30 Under 30 Asians.
Sam claims to have made $18.25 million in income in 2016:
I was unable to locate Sam's 2017 revenue figures.
There were $2.5 million in sales in July of this year.
According to a March 2019 Q&A session with Consulting Accelerator students, Sam claimed that his 2018 revenue was roughly $30 million. He expects 2019 revenue to be $40 million.
Sam exhibited approximately $2.7 million in income for his firm in January 2019 at the beginning of this video...
Finally, Sam reported in 2017 that his company had profit margins of between 50 and 60 percent... And here we were in 2019.
He appears to have been making around $2.5 million a month from his firm during the months of 2018 and 2019.
Approximately $30 million per year is the total cost of this project.
Profits would be $15 million a year if the profit margin was 50%.
Sam's net worth was estimated at $65 million by Forbes in 2017 based on a profit of $9 million in 2016.
A cautious projection of Sam Ovens' net worth in 2022 is $110 million, based on the same 7x multiple.
In fact, Sam appears to have made $9 million or more in profits since 2016, which suggests that his net worth is significantly higher than that.
Sam Ovens Consulting Accelerator Program Review
When evaluating a program's claims and whether or not they live up to their promises, we must first look closely at what they promise. This component of Sam Ovens' website, Consulting.com, can be found directly.
Get Your First High-Value Client in 42 Days and Build a 6-Figure Consulting Business From Scratch.
The Sam's Consulting Accelerator will show you how to launch a profitable consulting business and land your first customer in as little as 42 days in just six weeks.
There is no need to be an expert in technology or a seasoned entrepreneur to start your own firm. Sam teaches everything you need to know step-by-step to have a successful business in his Consulting Accelerator training program.
Over 10,000 students worldwide have used and tested the strategies taught in the Consulting Accelerator program.
Building your own Consulting Business
The Consulting Accelerator course has produced 21 millionaires, 451 six-figure earners, and 2,838 people who have been able to resign in their 9-5 jobs due to their participation in Sam's training. According to reports, more than $400 million has been earned by our pupils.
- Fundamentals and foundations are covered in Week 1.
- It's Week 2 of the New Paradigm and World View
- Chemistry of Client Conversion in Week 3
- Alchemy of Client Attraction, Week 4
When it comes to Facebook's evolution, it's all about fractals.
Everything You'll Get Is Listed Below:
- Accelerator Training Program for Six Weeks
- Workbook put in a box
- Lifetime Access to the Community and
- Weekly Q&A Calls 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
With over 3,000 satisfied customers with positive reviews, the Consulting Accelerator training program is a resounding success. They do, however, provide a full 14-day money-back guarantee if you're still not convinced about joining. If you're not pleased with the program, you can request a refund within 14 days, and we'll issue you a complete refund.
Now let's get directly into the meat of the matter and discover all the program's dirty little secrets. The course will be divided into the following sections:
- Created Layouts
- Weeks 1 through 6 of the Primary Subject
- Group of Experts
Layout And Creation - Consulting Accelerator Review
Ironically, a quick scan at Sam Ovens' website (Consulting.com) reveals a lot of spelling errors and typos that make the site appear amateurish.
When you get to the actual course, though, everything is quite polished.
Compared to Sam's presentation, the movies appear to have been shot by a New York City specialist in HD. Downloads are basic, clean PDFs that are easy to read and understand.
Isn't it the best?
When it comes to layout, style, and usability, I've purchased numerous products in the same price category as Sam Ovens Consulting Accelerator and have to say that he is the best.
How Much Is Consulting Accelerator?
Sam Ovens Consulting Accelerator cost is…
$1,999.00, or $597 per month for five months on a payment plan.
The Consulting Accelerator Program's content can't be judged solely on Consulting.com's impressiveness. Moreover, when the consulting accelerator price is just $999 for the course, you don't really care about the layout.
Compared to other websites, it's a breath of fresh air when everything in this course works the way you want it to.
It's great to see Sam Ovens' consulting.com program getting the recognition it deserves!
Is Sam Ovens A Scam?
So, is Sam Ovens a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, and if you want to take the first step into the world of online business/digital marketing, this isn’t a bad way to go.
But at the same time, sales is a job, not a business. You’re not going to reach time freedom or financial freedom if you’re always trading your time for money.
Remember, there’s a good chance you’ll be spending most of your day on the phone.
However, since you’re looking at a 50% no-show rate, you’ll also have a lot of dead time. And that’s time you can use to build a more reliable, more passive income stream.
What if you could use a couple hours a day of free time and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Leasing.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Leasing.
Are There Any Alternatives to Sam Ovens?
Yes, there are plenty of sales programs to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
- Local Sales Hero
- Sales Rabbit
- Digital Sales Society
- Guide To Starting A Direct Sales Company
- Online Sales Pro
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: As a commission salesperson, you don’t own anything. You have no control over lead quality, commission rates, or even your time.
With Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket...even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income as a salesperson, you’d have to double the number of calls you take OR double your close rate. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. As a salesperson, your boss might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but in reality, you have no control over what happens once they fork over the money.
But with Digital Leasing, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either...a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Sam Ovens which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more