Paycation Review Content Summary
Founders: David Manning
- $399.95 For Certified Travel Consultant Fee
- $199.95 For Referral Travel Consultant Fee
- $59.95 For The website Fee
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Quick Summary: Paycation, known as Traverus, is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that focuses mainly on the travel industry.
Paycation is an MLM (network marketing) that offers travelling services… which in turn provides entrepreneurs the chance to profit from a $1.6 Trillion industry right from the comfort of your home.
Effectively, it’s a legitimate company, but the same as most MLM companies, it puts a great deal of focus on recruitment instead of on product sales.
In fact, it depends heavily on recruitment!
And it’s because of this that it was labelled a pyramid scheme early on in the business.
On top of that, I wouldn’t suggest it as an ideal business primarily because the start-up costs are so high!
Overall Rating: 3/10
Additionally, it presents a chance to make money for individuals who’d wish to join their consultancy plan.
So now we are going to talk more about this MLM opportunity in this Paycation review and answer questions, such as:
- Is Paycation a legit or a scam MLM company?
- How can you make money from this specific platform?
- What are the cons and pros of signing up for this MLM opportunity?
And by the way, I am not here to scoff at MLMs… though I’d want to bring about information and awareness to the audience of this review. Network marketing is a legitimate business model, but not all MLM companies are created equal. Some are money-making, while others are a waste of time.
Let’s get started…
What Is Paycation About?
Paycation, currently known as Traverus, is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that enables its consultants or travel agent to potentially make money by promoting and recruiting individuals to use the Traverus Go services that tend to be primarily for travel.
They also offer vacation and travel packages.
To start with, I attempted to study the Paycation site, but could not find an official website. However, it did later reroute me to Traverus’ company website.
I discovered it was rebooted and named Traverus, and it got incorporated into Manning’s XStream Travel wedge through Traverus.
Both company names have been started by the company’s founding father, David Manning, who is sometimes known for recycling MLM business models.
Manning is also the proprietor of Traverus’ subsidiary known as XStream that’s another company that provides travel-related services and manages all the instruction of all associates to assist them in travel industry experts.
The Paycation Product Line
Paycation themselves don’t really have their own line of products. The company is an affiliate of a “group of traveling partners,” with affiliate marketers of Paycation just promoting membership to the company itself (which offers permission to access these third-party travel partners).
The Paycation Compensation Plan
The Paycation compensation plan mainly involves the recruitment of brand-new affiliates. Travel commissions are available but are usually dwarfed by the affiliate recruitment materials and affiliated commissions.
Paycation Affiliate Membership Ranks
There are 5 affiliate membership ranks within the Paycation compensation plan. Along with their respective qualification requirements, they’re as follows:
- Executive (E)- must have bought Referral Travel Consultant (RTC) or Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) affiliate membership and also have recruited a minimum of 3 Referral or Certified Travel Consultant affiliates – recruit a minimum of 6 affiliates (3 or even much more of which should be Referral Travel Consultants (RTC) or higher)
- Regional Executive (RE) – recruit six affiliates (at least 3 of which should be Referral Travel Consultants or higher)
- National Executive (NE) – recruit ten affiliates (at minimum 6 of which should be Referral Travel Consultants or perhaps higher)
- International Executive (IE) – recruit 15 affiliates (at least 3 of which should be National Executives in 3 individual uni-level legs)
- Presidential Executive (PE) – recruit 20 affiliates (at least 3 of which should be International Executives in 3 individual uni-level legs)
Paycation customers or perhaps affiliates funnel travel services through third-party businesses they’re affiliated with.
Paycation obtains an affiliate commission.
Referral travel consultants receive sixty-five percent of this particular commission. Seventy-five percent is gotten or got by certified travel consultants.
Be aware that no commissions are paid out on airfare solely bookings.
Paycation affiliates earn recruitment profits whenever they recruit new affiliate marketers into the business. How much of a commission earned is determined by how much the newly recruited affiliate or travel agent pays in membership fees.
A $10 commission is paid out on the recruitment of an Independent Affiliate ($30) and twenty-five dollars on the recruitment of a Referral Travel Consultant [RTC] (for $99.95) or Certified Travel Consultant [CTC] ($199.95).
A $10 commission is given out on the acquisition of people, with a bank account requiring $39.95 upfront and then $29.95 a month.
The Coded Bonus is just accessible to referral and Certified Travel Consultants.
On the recruiting side, It pays out $10 on the recruitment of completely new affiliate marketers or travel agent after the very first 2. If these affiliates continue to recruit new affiliate marketers of their own, their first two recruited affiliates are “coded” to the associate who recruited them (along with the $10 commission).
This isa limitless recruitment level, usually coding the initial two recruited affiliates and $10 Coded Bonus to the original recruiter.
Coded Bonus Match
The Coded Bonus Match pays out a 150 % match ($15) on all Coded Bonuses given out to a Paycation affiliate’s first two recruited referral or Certified Travel Consultants.
After the very first 2, a 100% Coded Bonus Match is paid out on all Coded Bonuses given out on later recruited referral or Certified Travel Consultants.
You can purchase an affiliate program with Paycation in one of 3 options:
- Basic affiliate membership (Independent Affiliate) is $29.95 a month.
- Referral Travel Consultant (RTC) affiliate membership is $99.95 and the next $59.95 a month.
- Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) affiliate membership is $199.95 and next $59.95 a month.
How much an affiliate pays in affiliate membership fees immediately affects commission eligibility and payouts through the Paycation compensation plan.
How To Make Money With Paycation?
As mentioned above, Paycation has become Traverus, so basically, Traverus utilizes a similar compensation plan as Paycation.
Traverus has a 65%, or maybe 75% commission, paid out on journeys booked from the traveling portal. The company subsequently pays 25% on every referral travel booked by company representatives along with 5% of all of the travel commissions earned by personally enrolled consultants (downline).
When members enroll a third individual into Traverus, they will earn $20 or maybe much more as a coded benefit, and when that 3rd person registers his/her first two individuals, they will get $20 on each of them. .
They are just given out on their referrals in case they enroll with the Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) deal.
Now, these are six means for them to enlist off their recruits, and these are:
- Residuals on Coded: This enables you to make 8% for every individual coded to the affiliate that pays their monthly subscription of $59.95 (the site fee).
- 100% Match on Personals Coded Residual: Affiliates make a hundred percent match on all residual coded bonuses to affiliates privately enrolled CTC’s earn.
- Business Builder Bonus: Affiliates can make over 5%, beginning with their 7th individual on top of what they are undoubtedly earning from recruits. This passes indefinitely.
- 3×7 Matrix: Pays out three levels wide and seven levels deep each month.
- 10% Match on Personals Matrix: Affiliates make a 10% match on Matrix Commissions attained by their enrolled consultants.
- 8% Match on Coded Matrix: Affiliates acquire an 8% matrix match on all earnings from those coded with them.
So you begin by registering as a specialist and also select from the following and spend the one-time fees:
- $199.95 for Referral Travel Consultant (RTC)
- $399.95 for Certified Travel Consultant (CTC)
Additionally, you have to spend $59.95 with the site charge that is a monthly fee.
And below are the inclusions for each option:
Referral Travel Consultant – $199.95
This spreads over the following:
- RTC (Referral Travel Consultant) Signup Fee well worth $119.95
- Annual Signup Fee worth $20
- 1st-month Website Fee well worth $59.95
- 65 % in travel commission
- Travel club membership
- Entry to the reservation site to send people to
- Commission tracking system;
- Virtual back office
Certified Travel Consultant – $399.90
This spreads over the following:
- CTC (Certified Travel Consultant) Signup Fee well worth $319.95
- Associate Fee worth $20
- Website Fee well worth $59.95
- Travel training via XStream Travel platform
- 75% in travel commission
- Ability to reserve bigger groups for travel
- Ability to make high business credentials through Xstream Travel
- Xstream certified training
- Access to minimal rate travel
So Can You Really Make Money With Paycation?
There’s a lot that comes along with Network Marketing that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out our Top 5 Reason Why Most Network Marketers Fail.
Now, don’t get me wrong…
You can certainly make money with Network Marketing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust me, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket my online business to $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really does become second nature.
Is Paycation a pyramid scheme or a scam?
Paycation is not a scam. It has already been running for a long time. It seems to be a legitimate MLM business opportunity. Still, it places much focus on recruiting… which is why some people believe it to be a Pyramid scheme, and I might say it is a primary reason I wouldn’t suggest you join the system.
It is most likely just a time before the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) would most likely flag it to be a pyramid scheme. It’s significantly less well Better Bureau Business (BBB) accredited.
Paycation travel reviews – Pros/Cons
The Pay is High
Indeed, the pay is much better compared to some other travel mlm companies!
They have an excellent commission rate of 65% along with 75% for just about any traveling bundles booked by their consultants. So, for example, if a consultant books a travel package worth $8000 from their portal, they will generate a commission of $5,200 – $6000.
That’s pretty huge, right?!
Indeed, it is pricey to sign up for this MLM opportunity. They have a costly consultancy plan costs for a start-up, and you will also need to spend the extra site fees monthly.
Recruitment! Recruitment! Recruitment!
Yes, just like all the other MLM opportunities, Traverus pushes the idea of recruiting more and more consultants. Yes, company is entirely dependent on recruitment rather compared to product sales.
And so for individuals without abilities in social networking or even individuals that aren’t consummate in the MLM community, it will be a struggle.
Paycation Scam Claims
- Paycation offers you the chance to be economically independent by working your home-based business with all of the resources, support, and training you have to achieve success.
- Developing a worldwide business is pretty easy.
- Paycation has produced the most powerful compensation plan in history to offer everyone the chance for financial success.
- We have people making high income simply booking travel.
Paycation Travel (MLM) – Conclusion
To conclude, Traverus is the rebooted edition of Paycation. Also, it’s an MLM company that is genuine. It’s not a scam.
It has a decent compensation plan that you can most likely make money from. Still, because the company is exclusively centered on recruitment, it might be a bit of a struggle to make money if you don’t have much experience with Network Marketing.
And due to its emphasis on recruitment, it’s been labeled a pyramid scheme. Therefore odds are the FTC could flag it as 1 in the near couple of.
For me, I suggest that you pass on this business opportunity.
It is all the more costly to sign up in their consultancy program and the extra site charges you’ve to spend monthly.
So it may well last you bypass this particular platform and check on my other recommended programs.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Paycation Travel falls short is in scalability.
There’s only so much time in a day and there’s only so many people you can reach to sell by yourself.
MLM companies know this! Which is why they push so hard for you to recruit for your downline…you can’t get rich with it as a one man/woman show.
But what if you could make even more money off of little local websites without having to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced products and a bunch of time recruiting people to sell under you?
With this digital real estate program, you can make recurring monthly income without constant sales to your friends and constant recruitment!
Sound too good to be true?
Of course it does!
But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now? That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to worry about:
- Your upline getting paid before you
- Begging your friends and family to buy from you
- Recruiting people all the time
Remember the compensation plan for Paycation Travel? You only get what’s left of the pie if you meet a monthly quota…
The course we recommend actually allows you to collect HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the Paycation Travel group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike Paycation Travel, where you’re getting maybe $10 per sale, you could be getting 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Paycation Travel, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Digital real estate allows you to have total passive income with most of your day being spent WITH your friends, NOT selling to them.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…