Pampered Chef Recipes
Mouth-watering, delectable, uncomplicated piece of cake dishes. That’s how food-loving netizens put into words Pampered Chef’s yummy and filling recipes. When the world went into a lockdown, half of humanity gave cooking and baking a shot. Admit it, you were one of those who dabbled into cooking or perhaps even immersed into it.
If you love discovering new things, learning new things, and taking pleasure in trying new things from Pampered Chef, then this is for you. Here are a couple of well-liked and popular recipes from your favorite cooking blog — Pampered Chef. It wasn’t easy to decide which recipes from the Pampered Chef cookbooks should go in one article. It’s really hard to decide which one is better when one dish is just as good as the other?
So please cut us some slack if your fave dish didn’t make it to this cut.
Now, prep up your cooking arsenal and check out the following.
Ready, get set, go!
Check Out This Simple Way To Run A Digital Real Estate Empire Online
This is so simple, it should be illegal.
Table of Contents
DEEP COVERED BAKER NO-KNEAD BREAD
The lovely thing about this bread is — yup, you guessed it — it’s the no-knead part. For some noob bread bakers, kneading is tedious and difficult. But once they get the hang of it, kneading is a work of art, like a dance or playing an instrument. Nonetheless, this is well-liked because kneading is not required, no need (pun intended!) to break some sweat here.
Here it goes. We got this from the Pampered Chef’s arsenal of recipes.
- 3 cups (750 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1-2 tbsp (15-30 mL) Pantry® Seasoning Mix or Rub (see Cook’s Tip)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) quick-rising yeast
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) canola or olive oil, divided (see Cook’s Tip)
- Mix flour, seasoning mix, yeast, and salt in a large Bamboo Fiber Bowl. Add water and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the oil to the flour mixture; stir until blended. (Dough will be slightly sticky.)
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature 6-10 hours or until dough is doubled in size.
- Brush Deep Covered Baker with remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush.
- Place dough onto a floured Pastry Mat; lightly sprinkle the top of the dough with flour. Fold dough over itself three or four times and place in baker.
- Microwave 2 cups (500 mL) water in Small Batter Bowl on HIGH 3-5 minutes or until boiling.
- Place uncovered baker into a cold oven and place the batter bowl next to the baker. Close the oven. Let dough rise 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Carefully remove baker from oven to avoid deflating the dough. Remove batter bowl from oven. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Cover baker with lid and bake 30 minutes. Remove lid and bake another 10-15 minutes or until the bread is deep golden brown.
- Remove the baker from the oven. Carefully remove bread from baker to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool at least 20 minutes.
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 150, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g
Any of the following Pantry® items can be used: All-Purpose Dill, Chive & Tarragon, Herbs de Provence, or Italian Seasoning Mix; Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic, Fennel & Herb or Garlic & Herb Rub.
Garlic Oil can be substituted for canola or olive oil if desired.
This recipe can be made in the Round Covered Baker if desired. Simply halve the ingredients and prepare as directed above.
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip.
The next one out of the catalog… Strawberry Cheesecake Dip.
This one tops the popular recipes list on Pamper Chef. For what’s not to love about strawberries and cheesecake? Aside from its unexacting, trouble-free process — this one is something to die for. And is definitely a crowd favorite. Your guests, including yourself, will be asking for seconds in no time. As a matter of fact, our customer service department gets tons of calls for this recipe.
Are you ready to be wowed?
THIS FRESH DIP TASTES DELICIOUS WITH GRAHAM CRACKERS, POUND CAKE, OR EVEN FRESH FRUIT.
- 8 oz. (250 g) strawberries (about 6–8), stems removed, divided
- ½ tbsp (7 mL) granulated sugar
- 8 oz. (250 g) low-fat cream cheese (Neufchatêl), softened
- ¾ cup (175 mL) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- Optional: graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies, pound cake, fruit
- Slice 2 oz. (60 g) of strawberries (about 2–3) with the Quick Slice. Turn the strawberries one quarter; slice again. Place them into a 1-cup (250 mL) Prep Bowl. Add the sugar; set aside.
- Place the remaining strawberries into the Manual Food Processor; process until pureed. Transfer the puree into a large mixing bowl.
- Place the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract into the processor; process until smooth. Add the cream cheese mixture to the strawberries and stir to combine. Fold in the yogurt. Transfer to the 1-qt. (1-L) Cool & Serve Bowl and top the dip with the sliced strawberries.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies, pound cake, or fruit.
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (5 tbsp/75 mL): Calories 170, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 105 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 17 g, Protein 7 g
Share This Article: