Night Trader Reviews: Is Chris Johnson A Con?
Night Trader – Introduction
Chris Johnson reveals his investment strategies in this course, which includes teaching you how to place trades at night, which is why the course is named, “Night Trader.”
If you’re sick of scams and want a legitimate way to making money online, my honest review should be able to enlighten you about this program.
Is it another investment scam?
Can you trust Chris Johnson?
Is it worth your time and money?
I will answer all these and more in this review.
We’re going to review multiple aspects of Night Trader that you won’t find in other Stealth Profits Trader reviews to decide if it really is the best trading advisory program out there.
We’ll talk about whether Night Trader is the right trading advisory platform for you.
At the end, I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Night Trader and trading in general.
And most important, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $40,000 a month in mostly passive income.
This system made me swear off stock trading for good, because it uses some of the same skills in a much more powerful and profitable way!
Check Out This Simple Way To Run A Digital Real Estate Empire Online
This is so simple, it should be illegal.
Table of Contents
Night Trader Review: What Is The Night Trader?
Night Trader is an investment advisory service where Chris Johnson offers a new approach of investing that entails placing trades at night quite literally.
This isn’t my first review of an investment service. Some of my recent reviews, in particular, are Superpower Checks, V3 Trader, and Fluorescent Sand.
For 30 long years, Chris had a day job on Wall Street as an investment banker in charge of assets that are worth billions of dollars.
He wore other hats too – as an investor, broker, and owner of a boutique investment firm.
All these things did make him rich, but he always felt he didn’t fit in these roles so he pursued a different path that isn’t a 9-5 job.
As a result, when he learned the idea behind the Night Trader, he took the plunge and never looked back since.
When he finally mastered night trading, he made thousands of dollars every single week without the need to clock in for office work.
The rest just fell into places and his Night Trader advisory service was born out of his passion to get out of the rat race.
Night Traders are investors who do not want to do conventional trading.
The Command Grid
Chris discovered in 2017 that a PHD engineer had created the “Command Grid,” a system where stocks are analyzed during non-working hours to forecast the path these stocks would go when trading resumes.
It accomplishes this by running four calculations on a trade:
- It examines the volatility of the stock.
- It assesses the variability and dispersion rates.
- It keeps track of the stock’s speed and price movement.
- It examines overbought and oversold conditions.
It then adds these four results to produce a number that normally ranges between 0 and 100. This figure is then used to find out where the stock is on a color-coded grid. As the markets reopen, the color code helps forecast the trade’s movement.
The Circuit Breakers
As soon as the system gives the green light, Chris sends it to a fail-safe switch which is a control device that opens and closes a trade. It detects specific events where it automatically opens a trade and closes it when certain thresholds are reached.
It’s a system that allows you to buy stock when the price rises and sell it when it begins to fall.
Turbo stocks are Chris’ trade recommendation. A trade must meet the following criteria in order to be classified as a turbo stock:
- Making trades at a 52-week high.
- Having a a dramatic growth in volume
- Increasing by 5% or more in the last 5 days in a row
Who Is Chris Johnson Night Trader?
Chris Johnson, by profession, is an engineer whose Wall Street experience served him well for decades.
Prior to becoming the “Night Trader,” he worked as a director of technical research for a large Wall Street equity firm and as the CEO of his own firm.
Because of his engineering experience, Chris enjoys developing mathematical models which can accurately forecast the trajectory of the stock, market, and industries.
Chris has extensive investment expertise and has appeared on Fox Business, Bloomberg, CNBC, as well as the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
He is also an affiliate of The Money Map Press, a trade research service led by Bob Keppel, where he serves as one of its investment experts.
It’s worth noting that Chris is a self-proclaimed guru who claims he’s used “Linear Algebra, stochastic Calculus, and differential equations” to pinpoint high-performing stocks.
How Does Night Trader Work?
Night Trades allow you to sell stocks that could be adversely affected before the markets open.
Night Trader provides you with the following benefits:
- Night Trader Mission Order: Every business day at 4 p.m., you get a message from Chris. He then provides you with the following: a stock (Night Trader recommendation), the ticker symbol, basic instructions for execution, and a Command Grid reading snapshot to ensure that it lies in the green zone.
- Live Night Trader Video Debriefing: This is where Chris examines the suggested play in greater detail which is in a video format. Make sure though that your browser supports this video. He analyzes it to verify that it complies with the “Turbo Stock” requirements.
- Night Trader Phone Alerts: Once you join in, he will give you a text message every night informing you that the day’s Mission Order has been received via email. He also sends a special email dubbed as the “Night Trader Final Call” an hour prior to the opening of the markets as reminder to have your trades placed in case you haven’t yet.
When the markets close on Friday, you get the following:
- Night Trader Victory Scorecard: He summarizes the results of the trade performance which he’s been promoting all week.
- Night Trader Direct Line: Chris facilitates contact between you and himself through the Direct Line in case you have any doubts, success reports, or major wins.
- Night Trader Round Table Conference Call: Chris sets out the whole month’s schedule and addresses any concerns you might have about his trading research service.
- Night Trader Digital Headquarters: This is a database for all of the content he provides to his users, including round table conference calls, video debriefings, , and a portfolio tracker.
The Night Trader Fast-Track Series
This is a video series in 4 parts created to help you improve as an investor. It is broken down into the following sections:
- Part 1 (The Night Trader Transformation): Consider it as the orientation. Chris teaches the theories and principles of Night Trading to newbies.
- Part 2 (The Command Grid Revealed): This is an overview of the Command Grid to forecast volatility. Chris also dissects the process, detailing how the movement of shares and price are predicted.
- Part 3 (The power of Night Trade): Chris addresses the factors that affect the success of the Night Trade strategy. He demonstrates how you can incorporate identifiers and fail-safe switches.
- Part 4 (Night Trader Money Multiplier): Chris demonstrates how options can be traded when the underlying stock is liquid and has a high trading volume.
Night Trade Subscription Cost
A subscription fee of $5,000 would set you back to access Night Trader.
And even if you’re dead set on becoming stock trader, you’ve got way better options than Night Trader.
Keep in mind, I don’t get paid to promote any of the programs I review. I personally think [course profession] is a great business model, but you could end up leaving way too much money on the table.
The subscription to Night Trader has a guarantee which promises you one year of free membership if your $5k doesn’t convert to $174.5k. That’s how confident Chris is about his advisory service.
- There is no need for you to wait for a whole day waiting for email notifications because you will receive them between 6-8 PM.
- When a stock is doing well, the fail-safe system reduces the risks for a longer period of time.
- No need for you to get up in the morning to keep track of your trades because it is taken care of before the markets open.
- It does not offer a money-back guarantee. You do get a chance though for an extra year of free membership if you do well.
- Mixed reviews where people are saying Chris is just making money hand over foot at the detriment of people who were made to believe “phony” advertisements from him.
Final Verdict: Is Night Trader A Scam?
There are quite a few investment firms that are actually scams.
But Night Trader isn’t one of them.
Behind the scenes, Chris Johnson has a completely functional device complete with automatic functionality and matching requirements. When you listen to his explanation, it makes perfect sense from both a corporate and a science standpoint. The rest are all familiar concepts.
The Night Trader is a trading program for those who don’t wish to do conventional trades.
Conventional trades suggest that you get up early in the morning and remain glued to your devices throughout the day.
The Night Trader does away with that, allowing you to enjoy your night and freeing up your time during the day for other tasks.
It isn’t just the versatility that’s appealing; the benefits are also substantial.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2021?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Night Trader falls short is in scalability.
There’s only so much time in a day and there’s only so much money you have to start with.
Let’s face it, unless you have a lot of money to start with, you don’t stand to make much money with night trading.
But what if you could make even more money off of little local websites without having to worry all day about losing your money in the blink of an eye?
With this digital real estate program, you can make recurring monthly income without worrying about losing all your money overnight!
Sound too good to be true?
Of course it does!
But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business:
- tree service
- towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now?
That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to worry about the constant and crazy market volatility that cryptocurrency entails.
So, getting back to Night Trader, if you take one of their picks…you could lose BIG TIME.
The course we recommend actually allows you to collect HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the Night Trader group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike Night Trader, where you’re profiting maybe $10 per trade, you could be getting 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Night Trader, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Digital real estate allows you to have passive income with most of your day being spent ENJOYING your money, NOT losing it.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…