In this The Next Big Thing In Affiliate Marketing review, we’ll dive into the pros and cons of the program.
But before that, let’s ask ourselves: Is affiliate marketing even a worthwhile business model?
On the one hand, the promise is great…
You don’t have to create products, worry about fulfillment, customer service, or bad reviews.
Your only job is to get the right customers in front of the right offer, and take a commission when they buy.
And – theoretically – you can do it all in an hour a day from the beach.
Sounds simple, right?
Well, not really. Driving traffic (that’s internet speak for getting customers) is single-handedly the hardest part of the entire marketing process.
Later in this review, we’ll talk about all the different skills you need to drive traffic successfully.
For now, let’s just say the promise doesn’t really match up with reality.
At best, affiliate marketing is a job. You’re working for someone else, selling their products, and at any time, they can change your commission structure or block you from selling their stuff entirely.
In this business, you don’t really own or control anything. Since – for the most part – you’re driving traffic (again, the hardest job of all) and sending it to someone else, you don’t even get to keep the customers, who are the most valuable piece of the puzzle.
At worst, affiliate marketing is a pyramid scheme. There are certain – ahem – programs that charge you a monthly “membership fee”, under the guise that you will learn how to be a “wealthy affiliate marketer”.
Once you join, however, you find out the only way to really make money is by being an affiliate for that program.
That’s pretty much the textbook definition of a pyramid scheme.
Now, let’s say you really want that hour-a-day-work-from-the-beach lifestyle.
What if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours before seeing your first dollar
- Doing all the hard work of driving traffic to only get a tiny commission
- Running your business on someone else’s terms
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day testing, tweaking, and risking your money in the hope you can finally start making sales?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is like taking all the good parts from affiliate marketing (however few there are), and putting aside all the bad.
However, if you’d still like to know more about The Next Big Thing In Affiliate Marketing, keep reading.
What Is An Affiliate Program?
If you’re seeking new methods to market your products or services, Affiliate Programs are a good place to start.
Affiliate programs, A.K.A. associate programs, are agreements in which an online merchant website pays affiliate websites a commission to send visitors.
These affiliate websites offer links to the merchant site and are compensated following a specific agreement.
What Are The Best Affiliate Programs?
When selecting an affiliate program, you must consider the channels or platforms where your niche audience spends the bulk of their time. For example, while investigating new items, does your buyer persona often read blog articles, stroll through Facebook, or utilize search engines?
On the other hand, is your customer persona someone who is constantly seeking a good bargain and would enjoy a link to a discount site? Or are they more interested in doing extensive research before purchasing, making your advertising efforts on a review site more fruitful?
Here are some of the Best Affiliate Programs you can try and search for!
- Content Contact
But you must be wondering, “What is the difference between Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Marketing?” Well, let me answer your question!
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a program in which an affiliate receives a reward for advertising the items of another person or company. The affiliate finds a product they enjoy, promotes it, and earns a part of the sale revenue. To track sales, they use Affiliate links from one site to another.
Affiliate marketing can harness the skills of a broad set of individuals for a more effective marketing strategy while also offering contributors a share of the earnings since it works by sharing the task of product promotion and manufacturing between parties. Three independent parties must be involved for this to work:
Seller And Product Creators
Whether a sole trader or a huge company, the seller is a vendor, merchant, product maker, or retailer who has products to sell. A product may be a tangible item, such as home products, or a service, such as cosmetic instructions.
The affiliate, A.K.A. a publisher, may be either a person or a corporation who advertises the seller’s goods to prospective customers in an enticing manner.
The affiliates endorses the products on social media, blogs, and websites. So, whether the client knows it, they are the driving force behind affiliate marketing.
Is Affiliate Marketing Still Profitable?
Affiliate marketing is an evident lure for people trying to improve their income online since it is a fast and affordable way to make money without the inconvenience of actually selling a product.
Here are the reasons why affiliate marketing may still provide you with revenue.
- While any regular employment requires you to work to earn money, affiliate marketing will allow you to make money while you go on vacations or sleep. When you spend an initial amount of effort in a campaign, you will see consistent returns as customers buy the goods over the next several days and weeks.
No customer support.
- Thanks to the affiliate marketing framework, you’ll never have to worry about client support or happiness. The affiliate marketer’s only responsibility is to connect the vendor with the customer. After earning your commission from the transaction, the seller handles any customer complaints.
Work from home.
- If you hate going to work, affiliate marketing is the ideal alternative for you. Because here you can work in the comforts of your own home, you’ll be able to develop campaigns and earn cash from the things that sellers make.
- To fund the items being sold, most companies need starting costs and a cash flow. Affiliate marketing, on the other hand, maybe start at a low price, allowing you to create as easily as possible. There are no program costs to be concerned about, nor is it necessary to manufacture a product.
Convenient And Flexible.
- Because you’re effectively becoming a freelancer, you have complete autonomy in creating your objectives, re-directing your way, selecting the items that you want or interests you, and even deciding your hours.
- You may work an 80-hour week in other occupations and still make the average amount of money. But in Affiliate marketing, you are entirely reliant on your results. In its simplest terms, affiliate marketing is a performance-based marketing model that rewards affiliate partners for driving the desired action.
Do Not Underestimate The Power Of SEO.
- If you execute SEO correctly, you may obtain a lot of organic traffic from search engines. People are always drawn to the internet in search of info. That is why you should master the fundamentals of on-page SEO, keyword research, and link building so that you may be the first information source people locate.
How Do You Get Paid In Affiliate Marketing?
Nowadays, there are many digital marketing strategies that you could use to grow your business. You can make your content and product advertisements or subscribe your commissions to affiliate programs to cause traffic.
As an affiliate, you’ll see which types of products and services perform the best, your advertising costs, your affiliate sales, if the affiliate link you’ve shared is effective, and complete audience data.
Other than that, affiliate marketing offers various jobs and ways to get paid. Let me show you some things you can do to generate affiliate income. Starting with:
Pay Per Sale.
- This must be the most common affiliate marketing arrangement. In this arrangement, the affiliate must convince the investor to buy the goods before they get paid.
Pay Per Lead.
- The affiliate must persuade the consumer to visit the merchant’s website and do the specified action, including completing a contact form, signing up for a product trial, subscribing to a newsletter, or downloading software or files.
Pay Per Click.
- This program requires the affiliate to engage the customer to the point where they will leave the affiliate’s site and visit the merchant’s site. The affiliate gets compensated depending on increased online traffic.
Though you must keep in mind that the payment you’ll receive is based on the marketing efforts you’ll put into it. You can track your earnings every month with the help of a very dedicated account manager given to you.
What Are The Advantages and Disadvantage Of Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate networks are a popular business strategy since they may help you improve your internet visibility, income, and client base. Given that the affiliate marketing channels are expected to reach $8 billion by 2022, almost twice as much as they were in 2015, it’s no wonder that so many companies want to join the club and employ this kind of marketing.
At its most basic, it’s a method of increasing sales by placing your items in front of individuals who are already interested in them. Instead of looking for new clients, you advertise what you already have.
Let me share some of the other benefits.
Low Start-up Costs
- When you own a company, you are undoubtedly concerned with your bottom line and want to keep your expenses as low as possible. If you don’t do this, you’re unlikely to succeed.
- To maintain your company financially healthy, you must carefully consider your affiliate marketing campaign, buy, and do preliminary research to guarantee your activities are cost-efficient. Your fixed expenses are as low as feasible.
- By combining affiliate marketing into your internet marketing strategies, you will not only be able to reduce your start-up expenses, but you will also be able to increase your total income. All because of the excellent R.O.I. (Return on Investment) it provides!
- Because of the program, you may virtually have 65 percent of affiliate traffic produced by blogging, and your website will profit much from this sort of promotion. All you need is a network of affiliates who are prepared to market your company in exchange for a fee on purchases generated by their content.
- If you only work with reliable and valued affiliates, your brand will rapidly become known as a legitimate company that people want to do business with. Companies with a good reputation attract more engaged customers.
Building Brand Recognition
- Because affiliates are simply individuals spreading the word about your business, typically colorfully and positively, you have a network of brand ambassadors that promote your company while also boosting its market position and awareness.
Statistics And Data
- We’re sure you’re concerned about the statistics and success of your articles as a content provider.
- As a result, in the future, you will know what kind of company’s goods or services are most appealing to your target audience, allowing you to concentrate just on those that are most beneficial to you. You will also be able to save time and avoid spending it on places and goods that will not provide any returns.
- Another significant advantage is that affiliate marketing provides a great deal of freedom. You may work as a content producer full-time, part-time, or freelancer. It is also the simplest way to generate money from home since all you normally need is a computer and Internet connectivity.
- Working as an affiliate allows you to form beneficial relationships that may benefit you in the future. Affiliate marketing is all about networking and making relationships. Therefore it’s a terrific opportunity to meet new people, connect, communicate, or open the door to new opportunities.
Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Competitive advantage refers to variables that enable a corporation to produce products or services better or at a lower cost than competitors. However, the comparative advantage does not indicate a superior product or service. It demonstrates that the company can provide a comparable product or service at a lesser cost.
Additional Income Stream
- Finally, you will soon learn that operating as an affiliate marketer and promoting the goods and services of other companies may be quite profitable for you financially. Affiliate marketers make an average of $66,029 per year, with wages ranging from $35,000 to $124,000, according to Glassdoor.
Now that we’ve covered the rainbows and butterflies, I believe it’s time to discuss the potential drawbacks of launching an affiliate program for your company. While there are fewer negatives than positives, you should consider them as a company owner or content producer and design your affiliate marketing approach wisely to reduce the likelihood of these cons arising.
- One of the most difficult obstacles in allowing someone to market your goods and services on your behalf is the possibility of a ruined reputation if anything goes wrong. While it is important to identify and take advantage of every affiliate offer made available to you, you need also be prudent and cautious when selecting your affiliates.
- Nothing is worse than your affiliates fabricating leads, installations, or other activities. It is undeniably a significant threat to companies that engage in affiliate marketing. When affiliate marketers lie about their efforts, you lose money, maybe your reputation, and end up with no beneficial effects.
Patience and hard work
- Affiliate marketing is a terrific technique to generate money since no upfront commitment is required. Affiliate marketing requires perseverance and hard work. You will need to work hard to realize the results, just as with any other marketing technique.
- Last but not least, you must be aware that there is no guarantee of success in addition to hard effort and patience. Every choice made by companies and content providers is fraught with uncertainty, and you can never be positive that anything will turn out well.
After learning about Affiliate Marketing, you may now be questioning, “What are the trends in Affiliate Marketing?” Read more and let me share with you some of them.
The Next Big Thing In Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing campaigns are, by definition, a member of a larger ecosystem – the digital marketing ecosystem. And, like every other subcategory, it takes inspiration from its larger equivalents. That is why, while researching what will work for affiliates, it is equally worthwhile to invest in what will work for all types of digital marketers.
- Increasing user engagement
- Increased campaign endurance
- Managing Market Volatility
- Seasonal and viral tendencies must be accommodated.
- Decision-making based on data
- Campaign enhancement
- Automated marketing
So Is The Next Big Thing In Affiliate Marketing A Scam?
So, is The Next Big Thing In Affiliate Marketing a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but making money with affiliate marketing definitely isn’t as easy as the company makes it sound.
Driving traffic is extremely difficult. In order to do it successfully, you need to at least understand all these things, if not be a ninja at them:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Content Writing
- Website Building
- Conversion Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Click Tracking
And a lot more.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you only needed 1 or 2 of the above skills to get started, instead of mastering all 12 before seeing your first dollar?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money From Home In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Affiliate Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own customers.
Look at the fine print for most affiliate agreements. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with affiliate marketing, you’d have to double your traffic, double the average order size of each customer, OR double your commission rate. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With affiliate marketing, you’re selling the product with the best commission rate, NOT the one that’s going to improve the most people’s lives.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like The Next Big Thing In Affiliate Marketing which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.