Running out of toilet paper is a major problem. When we said toilet papers, they can measure as presumably cheaper, less pleasant variants of the hygiene wipe.
As you wheel down the toilet paper aisle, you’ll notice folks evaluating the choices and feeling disgusted by the escalating prices. Some think “toilet paper is toilet paper.”
Think about what we’re about to show you the next time you roll your eyes at top-tier mega packs that cost between $20 and $30 per bundle. These are the top 10 most expensive toilet papers in the world, and the number one spot came as quite a surprise!
If you’re still wondering how anyone can afford these things, here’s a little secret:
You can finance ANYTHING!
Which means most folks aren’t actually paying cash for their expensive Gold Toilet Paper.
They’re financing their purchase over a number of years, and paying a much smaller monthly payment.
Even better, in a lot of cases, these people can actually write off this monthly payment as a business expense!
Can you imagine that?
Having the best of everything, living your ideal lifestyle, and getting to do it virtually for free?
Well, now you can!
With Digital Real Estate, you can generate enough monthly passive income to make the monthly payments on your new Gold Toilet Paper, have enough time to actually enjoy it, and maybe even write it off completely!
Even if you’ve never made a single dollar online, Digital Real Estate may just be for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day. This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Now, when you walk into a room looking and feeling like a boss, your bank account and lifestyle will agree. With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier. Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem: Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses. You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue looking at articles for the most expensive toilet paper holder, or you can start taking steps so one day YOU can actually afford them!
At the same time, you’ll join a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.
Believe it or not, some toilet paper can cost an expensive champagne bottle. As you read this review, it may be a sign to look at an eBay or Amazon site, purchase one of these expensive toilet papers, and make them deliver it right to your house!
Here’s a quick review of the 10 most expensive toilet papers: