Living Money Smart Review (Updated 2024): Is Matt Sapaula Legit?
Introduction To Living Money Smart Review
Hello and thank you for dropping by my Living Money Smart review!
You might have found your way here while searching for money-making programs online.
Maybe you're curious about Living Money Smart but want to see if it's the real deal before you jump in.
If you're in search of details about Matt Sapaul or entering the world of Living Money Smart, you've landed in the right spot.
This review will explore crucial elements, such as:
- What is Living Money Smart?
- What can you expect when you become a part of Living Money Smart?
- Who is Matt Sapaul?
- How much does Living Money Smart cost?
- What's behind the "Living Money Smart scam" accusations?
By dedicating a few minutes to this, you can shield yourself from potential setbacks and save valuable months of time.
Let's dive straight into the pros and cons!
This Living Money Smart review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- The company offers an opportunity to earn income, commissions, and bonuses, so you can have an unlimited income potential.
- Living Money Smart allows flexible work hours, which means you can work on your terms and from the comfort of your home.
- The business focuses heavily on recruitment, which means you will develop high interpersonal skills as you go along.
- Living Money Smart lacks transparency on costs and compensation structure, which raises concerns and confusion about what you are really getting into.
- The training offered is more geared toward recruitment, which means you may not have an in-depth understanding of what you are offering.
- Its association with PHP Agency paints a bad reputation since the insurance company has lots of negative feedback and pyramid scam allegations. So you will have difficulty marketing your product since it raises concerns and skepticism.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Living Money Smart?
Getting involved with Living Money Smart is where you get involved in a complex world with the potential for legit financial gain, but also stories of people facing challenges.
For those unfamiliar with MLMs, they work by people paying a company to sell its products. The product quality varies, from decent ones (like those from pampered-chef parties) to poorly made items with high prices. Usually, making good money involves recruiting others, often friends and family, into recurring subscriptions.
Success depends on the product's legitimacy and value. If it's good, people sign up and keep paying. But if it's not, relationships strain, and your "network" becomes reluctant customers.
According to multi-level marketing data, around 25% of persons who join an MLM are profitable. Then, 27% break even, leaving around 50% of folks in the red.
Fifty percent often lose money. Why? Because most MLMs require ongoing recruitment and people under you "doing the work" to make it work.
This is not so different from a 9-5 job. You have to grind and work hard to promote the product you're selling so commission keeps coming in.
But what if: Imagine building recurring, semi-passive income without selling to friends and family, or recruiting a "team." Picture an income stream ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 consistently, offering the flexibility to scale based on your preferences.
If this concept intrigues you, it might be worth exploring Digital Leasing.
Keep reading if you're curious about what Living Money Smart entails behind the scenes.
Who Benefits From Living Money Smart And Who Should Stay Away?
If you are one of the following, Living Money Smart can work for you:
- You're willing to pay $199 to get an insurance license and additional fees for the training.
- You love recruiting friends, family, or strangers.
- You've made money with insurance before and want to have more.
Living Money Smart may not be for you if:
- You want seamless training. A Reddit user said the training videos in the portal are not working.
- You don't want a commission-based job. As a reviewer said, "That means you sell or you don't eat."
- You don't want to be misled by their offerings. A reviewer from BBB said, "I feel I was misled on what these trainings would provide me. I havent learned anything about selling life insurance, I have however been being told to recruit my friends and family members to ALSO pay $199USD to do the same as me since day one."
Living Money Smart: 1,000 FT View Of This Online Business Opportunity
|Living Money Smart
Living Money Smart operates under the multi-level marketing or MLM business model.
MLM is also often known as direct marketing or network marketing. It's a way of selling products directly to customers through independent sales representatives.
Most MLM companies use promises of riches and freedom to entice new recruits. While not illegal, several MLMs have become notorious for their questionable business practices. Some have been discovered to be nothing more than unlawful pyramid scams.
Distributors are not company employees under the MLM model. Instead, they are independent business owners who build their own distribution networks. To earn money, multi-level marketing companies rely on this extensive network of independent distributors. They usually offer the best MLM compensation plans.
About The Guru - Matt Sapaula
Matt Sapaula is a Marine Corps Veteran who achieved success in life insurance. He leads the group Living Money Smart.
Known for his adept maneuvering through sales pitches, Sapaula portrays himself as a living testament to triumph. Presenting himself as a gateway to opportunities, he urges others to emulate his journey toward success.
His articulate rhetoric often portrays the life insurance industry as a vehicle for generating passive income. He said it's a safe money strategy. Matt highlights his picturesque family life, featuring his wife as a business partner, creating an image of unity, accomplishment, and travel.
|# of Followers
How Much Does Living Money Smart Cost?
PHP Agency (Living Money Smart's offering) does not mention affiliate fees on its website or in its marketing materials.
I've heard amounts of roughly $600 mentioned altogether (including the insurance license). This is unsubstantiated owing to a lack of information by PHP Agency.
If you're looking for MLM companies that have clear costs and compensation plans, check out:
- Enagic sells Kangen water machines.
- Savings Highway Global allows you to get savings on products.
- Monat focuses on hair and beauty products.
What's My Personal Opinion On Living Money Smart?
If you've been following me on ScamRisk, you'll know that I've been diving into many making programs. I share insights based on firsthand experience and extensive examination.
With so many reviews available, determining credibility may be difficult.
So, how should such a program be evaluated? Here's how I evaluate MLM programs like Living Money Smart:
- Guru's Experience: To establish legitimacy, I investigate Matt's real experience handling an MLM business.
- Community Support: The availability of a private Facebook group or online community is crucial for offering help when faced with difficulties.
- Program's Worth: I examine the program's worth in proportion to its cost to ensure you get a good return on your investment.
- Transparency: To guarantee clarity, I check Matt's transparency on charges, upsells, refunds, and the entire offer.
- Public Feedback: Checking reviews from reputable sites such as Trustpilot, Reddit, or the BBB may give insights about the program's real-world results.
My Recommendation On Living Money Smart
Now, applying these criteria on Living Money Smart, let' see how it measures up:
Let's start with the positives.
- Matt and his wife have been in the insurance business for many years. So the experience of the guru is positive.
Now, the negatives.
- Lack of transparency on upfront costs. Living Money Smart does not mention the costs associated with joining the program.
- Misleading information. Most recruits complain that they are misled about what they are actually getting into.
- Focus on recruitment. A student claimed that the training provided was not about life insurance but about how to recruit people.
Is There A Living Money Smart Scam Going On?
Now, let's talk about the most important question: Is Living Money Smart a scam?
Well, no it's not a scam. It's not a pyramid scheme. They won't disappear once you paid for your licensing fee. In fact, they will be there budging you to level up and pay for training.
According to Matt, in the next 90 days, you can have a full-time income, doing part-time work.
What they don't tell you is in the next three months, you will get your test and license, pay for the training, do a lot of calls and marketing, and get rejections. And then try your luck again the next day.
Don't get me wrong. I'm all for putting in the hard work in the beginning for future gains.
But if you're putting that much effort in three months just to get a little commission (or no commission at all if you don't have a sale or recruit), then it must not be that amazing after all.
If I'm dedicating that kind of effort, I want rewards that are substantial and nearly assured.
Personally, I'd prefer investing the same three months (during my spare time) to build several Digital Rental Properties, each generating checks ranging from $500 to $2,000 every single month (aka recurring income).
You know what's the best part? You can do this in less time. I did it in two weeks with my first digital property.
Unlike MLMs, you're not bound to a specific location. It's a true "laptop-lifestyle" business—all you need is an internet connection.
Imagine running your Digital Leasing business from:
- Camping trips
- A beachfront in Maldives
- Roadtrip in your camper van
Your focus shifts to living an enjoyable life first and income second, thanks to this program.
You can take weeks or months off, and the money keeps rolling in.
The priority here is living happily.
If the idea of living at your dream vacation spot captures your interest, then Digital Leasing might just be the perfect fit for you!
What's Inside Living Money Smart?
When you join Living Money Smart, you'll be directed to PHP Agency, a life insurance agency. Living Money Smart is just Matt's way of getting clients for PHP Agency.
PHP Agency describes itself as a "national financial services marketing company." They are here to educate the overlooked and underserved middle income demographic of America to make better financial decisions, regardless of their credit reports.
The PHP Agency website lists the following financial products:
- term life insurance
- return-of-premium term life insurance
- indexed universal life insurance
- no-medical exam life insurance
- fixed indexed annuity
Conclusion: Should You Go For Living Money Smart?
No, I wouldn't recommend you to jump into Living Money Smart.
In a nutshell, you'll pay for certification and training to get more clients for them.
Whether you make it or not, there's no risk on their part. You already paid the money that will go to others' commissions. It's a real passive income opportunity for them, and not for you.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
After exploring various business models, I recommend Digital Leasing for beginners entering the online business world.
- Flexibility: Living Money Smart demands a significant time commitment due to their reliance on recruitment and network building. Whether you have just an hour to spare or want to go full-time, Digital Leasing is tailored for "passive income" – more gains with less effort.
- Ownership and Control: With MLMs, you don't own anything. You are only a distributor for a product or service. Digital Leasing grants you outright ownership of assets, ensuring control and impressive profit margins ranging from 90-95%.
- Low Startup Costs: Living Money Smart requires costly training, licensing, and insurance exam to get started. You can begin with minimal upfront expenses with Digital Leasing. You might even start earning before spending a dime, and your initial property can go live for less than $100.
- Minimal Ongoing Expenses: Digital Leasing keeps it straightforward with minimal maintenance and expenses.
- Easy to Duplicate: Once your first digital property is up and running, doubling your income becomes a breeze – just a few clicks, keystrokes, and maybe a call away.
- Helping Real People: Digital Leasing extends beyond numbers, allowing you to support local businesses and make money while genuinely impacting people's lives.
The choice is yours. Keep exploring, keep researching, or join a community of over 2,000 successful students living life on their terms with Digital Leasing.
Experience a steady, semi-passive income stream that doesn't demand constant attention.
Your success goes beyond numbers – it's about assisting real people who appreciate and happily pay for your services.
If consistent income, flexibility, and helping others align with your goals, click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more