Juice Plus+ MLM Review: Should You Try This MLM?
Are you Wondering If The Juice Plus+ Business Opportunity Would Get a Nod From Your Mother Or Wife?
Are you thinking of joining Juice Plus+ business because of the opportunity and selling Juice Plus+ products?
If you are, then hopefully my review will help you reach your decision…
We’re going to review Juice Plus+ to see if it really is the best MLM company out there.
We’ll talk about whether MLM is the right online business for you.
And at the end, I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Juice Plus+ and MLM in general.
But most importantly, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $40,000 a month in mostly passive income.
This system made me swear off MLM for good, because it uses some of the same skills but in a much more powerful and profitable way!
Check Out This Simple Way To Run A Digital Real Estate Empire Online
This is so simple, it should be illegal.
Table of Contents
MLM Review: What Is Juice Plus+?
Juice Plus was founded by Jay Martin and based in Tennessee, United States.
Juice Plus has been in operation since 1970.
Juice Plus claims to be a multibillion-dollar, highly profitable MLM company.
The product, Juice Plus+, is a capsule that the MLM company claims, is the next best thing to eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
Juice Plus+ is a chewable capsule that contains a blend of 17 fruits, vegetables, and grains.
Although the NSA makes some claims that their products are supported by research, they are widely regarded as nothing more than a sales tactic.
Juice Plus+ is available for purchase either through the official website or through a distributor.
Juice Plus+ is a brand that has been around for quite some time. It first appeared on the market in 1993.
Juice Plus History: Who is Jay Martin?
In 1970, Jay Martin founded the company “National Safety Associates (NSA).”
Since then, he’s developed a number of other product lines, including fire detectors in the 1970s, water filters in the early 1980s, and air filters in the later 1980s.
Juice Plus+ is essentially another line of products that Jay has developed for his company.
However, unlike the aforementioned products, Juice Plus’ dietary supplements are manufactured by a separate company called National Alternatives International (NAI).
What Products Does Juice Plus Offer?
Juice Plus+ is a whole-food-based dietary supplement that combines 30 different fruits, vegetables, and grains, all of which are fortified with key vitamins and antioxidants, to help you get more nutrients.
The supplements are available in capsules and shakes for ease of use.
Orange, apple, papaya, beet, cranberry, peach, beta carotene, pineapple, carrot, cabbage, garlic, spinach, tomato, folic acid, kale, and broccoli are all found in this product.
Juice Plus+ is available for purchase either through the official website or through distributors.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Juice Plus Products?
Blueberries, grapes, and raspberries that are among the foods included in Juice Plus are among the “most powerful and healthful antioxidants” available, according to the company’s official website.
Although Juice Plus is nutrient-dense, supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Juice Plus Reduces Cholesterol
Oat bran, which provides dietary fiber, is one of the main ingredients in Juice Plus supplements, according to the website of Juice Plus.
Dietary fiber from oat bran and oats, according to the American Heart Association, may help lower cholesterol levels.
Juice Plus Controls Appetite
Although Juice Plus is low in calories, some of the ingredients may help to curb your appetite.
Fiber, such as the oat bran in Juice Plus, can help you feel more satisfied.
Fiber also helps to slow the absorption of sugar, which keeps blood sugar levels stable, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center.
What Is The Business Model of Juice Plus?
Franchises, direct sales, and network marketing are all part of the Juice Plus Franchise business model.
According to the owners, it allows distributors to make money while providing healthy lifestyle solutions.
Individual distributors market Juice Plus products and receive sales commissions ranging from 6% to 14 percent.
Is Juice Plus A Scam?
Juice Plus is not a scam.
Fiber from fruits and vegetables has antioxidant properties, despite its resemblance to a pyramid scheme.
There are some technicalities that date back to an Amway ruling from 1979.
Amway, to the best of our knowledge, was able to word their documentation in such a way that it skirted the pyramid scheme laws.
This paved the way for other MLMs to follow suit (including Juice Plus).
Although Juice Plus is legal, that does not mean that it is ethical. Keep in mind that with Juice Plus, more than 99 out of 100 people will earn less than minimum wage.
How would you feel if a friend suggested you join a scheme where only 1% of people succeed?
How would you feel if you told your other friends about the same scheme?
MLM Review: Can You Really Make Money With Juice Plus?
Yes, You can!
There’s a lot that comes along with MLMs that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out our Top 5 Reason Why Most Network Marketers Fail.
Now, don’t get me wrong…
You can certainly make money with Network Marketing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust me, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket my online business to over $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really does become second nature.
The Juice Plus Compensation Plan Review
There are seven promotional levels in Juice Plus.
Once you’ve reached a certain level, you’ll stay there until you’ve made enough sales to advance to the next one.
In other words, if you don’t make any sales, you won’t be demoted. Your level has been set.
From the lowest to the highest rank, these are the levels and the rewards that can be earned:
- Distributor – Retail sales profit only
- Direct Distributor (DD) – Retail sales profit + 6% commission
- Virtual Franchisee (VF) – Retail sales profit + 14% commission
- Sales Coordinator (SC) – Retail sales profit + 22% commission
- Senior Sales Coordinator (SSC) – Retail sales profit + 22% commission
- Qualifying National Marketing Director (QNMD) – Retail sales profit + 22% commission
- National Marketing Director (NMD) – Retail sales profit + 22% commission
Let me demonstrate how the seven levels fit into the compensation scheme.
Retail Sales Profit
- Box of Juice Plus+ Capsules $156
- Wholesale Price $135
- Retail Sale Profit $21
- Points awarded per box is 101
As a distributor, you can choose to sell at a price closer to $135, but this will obviously reduce your profit margin.
- DD: To get to this position, you’ll need to earn 2000 points. You will be paid a commission of 6%.
- VF: To get to this position, you’ll need to earn 6000 points. You will be paid a commission of 14%.
- SC: To get to this position, you’ll need to earn 12000 points. You will be paid a maximum of 22 percent commission.
- SSC: The points requirements are the same as for a Sales Coordinator. You will be paid a commission of 22%.
- QNMD: Gets 5%
- NMD: Gets 5%
Promote Out Bonus
SC up to NMD all receive 4%.
Business Incentive Bonus(expenses)
- SSC: Receives 20% up to $500/month.
- QNMD: Receives 20% up to $1,000/month
- NMD: Receives 20% up to $3,000/month
- A benefits package is only available to NMD.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Disability, and other benefits are included in this package.
- Everyone begins as a distributor or can pay to begin as a Virtual Franchisee.
If you decide to sell Juice Plus, there are fees to consider, just as there are with any business.
Fees (for Distributor, DD, VF, and SC only)
- Distributor fee of $50 per year (includes Starter Kit for a newcomer).
- For the first 60 days, the office/website is completely free.
- Website/Office (after 60 days)
- Distributor: $5 per month.
- DD: $5 per month.
- VF: $12 per month.
- SC: $15 per month.
- DD: $5 per month.
- VF: $5 per month.
- SC: $10 per month.
- Voice Com Monthly Fee $12.95
- Children’s Health Study $10 annually
- Juice Plus Effect (1 time – New Customer) $5
A guide is available that outlines the steps a new distributor should take to advance to the position of Sales Coordinator (top commission 22 percent ).
You now have your own Juice Plus website. Despite the fact that you can choose your own domain name, you must use one of their designs.
Scam Review: How Much Income Are Juice Plus Members Earning?
Yes, there are numerous ways to earn income from Juice Plus, but we want to know if the system is effective. Examining how much current franchisees earn is a good way to find out.
You will notice that it is rewarding to work for Juice Plus as a National Marketing Director.
You can earn over $40,000 per year if you reach the top level of the Juice Plus system.
We have no doubt that Juice Plus’s NMDs are doing well.
The issue is that they are the only ones who make money more than the minimum wage on a full-time basis.
The NMDs account for 0.4 percent of all Juice Plus members.
In other words, 99.6% of Juice Plus members make less than the minimum wage.
You’d be better off with a regular job if you’re looking for a way to make money.
Let’s not forget that Juice Plus commissions do not include expenses.
If you decide to join Juice Plus, keep in mind that you will need to invest time and money to build your downline.
If we look at net income, we believe that most Juice Plus franchisees are losing money after expenses.
Why Is It Difficult To Make Money With Juice Plus?
The model of MLMs is the reason it’s difficult to make money with Juice Plus or any other MLM. The system is set up so that the company can make money.
It is not their goal to make you a business partner, but to make you a Juice Plus customer.
In the event that you join Juice Plus or any other MLMs or network marketing business, it is a sales job. The only way to make money is to sell.
As any salesperson will tell you, the best way to make sales is to have good products.
How Can I Join Juice Plus+?
A $50 one-time signup fee is required to join, which includes basic training, promotional materials, a custom website, a back-office, and other resources to help you get started with the business.
Aside from that, you must maintain a minimum monthly order of $70.
What I like about Juice Plus+?
- This is, in my opinion, one of the least financially destructive MLMs.
- You don’t have to pay a large signup fee or meet a monthly sales target, unlike in other MLMs.
- You don’t have to maintain the sales volume that earned you that promotion after you make a certain grade, and you won’t lose the increased commission or promotion if you don’t meet the qualifying volume the following month.
- You don’t have to stock up on inventory and worry about shipping it; instead, all sales are made through your website and the products are delivered directly to your customers.
What I don't like about Juice Plus?
- O.J. Simpson was a well-paid celebrity endorser of Juice Plus, claiming that it cured his arthritis, improved his golf game, and allowed him to stop taking anti-arthritis drugs.
- The veracity of his testimony was called into question during his infamous murder trial, when he claimed that he was still on arthritis medication and that he was too incapacitated by arthritis to murder anyone.
- Stephen Barrett writes in “Juice Plus: A Critical Look” that the company would like you to believe that everyone should take Juice Plus, even if their diet already contains adequate amounts of the nutrients in the product, and he explains why he disagrees.
- Fiber from fruits and vegetables has antioxidant properties, but fiber has been removed from Juice Plus.
- It isn’t a complete nutritional supplement because it lacks the vitamin B12 and mineral content found in most multivitamins.
- And the exact amounts of its constituents aren’t revealed.
- It has added beta-carotene, which has been linked to an increased risk of cancer.
- The Medical Letter examined the evidence and concluded that “no one should take beta-carotene supplements.”
- Dr. Barrett exposed another lie told by Juice Plus reps about recommendations of their products
- “In 1998, Aetna U.S Health Care (the largest HMO) launched a “Natural Alternatives Program,” through which subscribers could receive discounts of up to 20% on a variety of products and services .”
- Aetna was “recommending” Juice Plus under this program, according to several Juice Plus distributors.
- The program’s description website, on the other hand, stated otherwise.
- The company listed more than 20 journals that have published research on Juice Plus, but the research isn’t particularly substantial.
- They are mostly pilot or small studies that show changes in some laboratory value but no clinically significant changes in actual health outcomes.
- Juice Plus is compared to inert placebo pills rather than a more meaningful control, such as other nutritional supplements or a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Manufacturers and distributors funded and conducted the majority of the studies.
- With Juice Plus, fewer than 1% of people make a full-time living.
Juice Plus Review: My Final Thoughts
This could be a good opportunity if you want to sell supplements (which aren’t as good as natural food).
But we recommend you do more research if you’re looking for a legitimate business opportunity that would give you a substantial amount of income.
According to our research, it’s very likely that you’ll lose money with Juice Plus.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2021?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Juice Plus+ falls short is in scalability.
There’s only so much time in a day and there’s only so many people you can reach to sell by yourself.
MLM companies know this! Which is why they push so hard for you to recruit for your downline…you can’t get rich with it as a one man/woman show.
But what if you could make even more money off of little local websites without having to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced products and a bunch of time recruiting people to sell under you?
With this digital real estate program, you can make recurring monthly income without constant sales to your friends and constant recruitment!
Sound too good to be true? Of course it does! But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a LOCAL website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now? That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to worry about:
- Your upline getting paid before you
- Begging your friends and family to buy from you
- Recruiting people all the time
Remember, with Juice Plus+ you only get what’s left of the pie if you meet a monthly quota…
The course we recommend actually allows you to collect HUGE FLAT RATE DEALS. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the Juice Plus+ group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike Juice Plus+, where you’re getting maybe $10 per sale, you could be getting 10-20X THAT.
A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike Juice Plus+, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Digital real estate allows you to have total passive income with most of your day being spent WITH your friends, NOT selling to them.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions…