Joseph Houge is a financial analyst, blogger, freelancer, and a father. He began working freelancing part-time in 2011 and has grown it into a full-time work-from-home career. You probably discovered Joseph Houge for the same reason you might have come across any other financial newsletter, dividend stocks trading service, or investment program: Because you want more money in less time. And chances are, you want to quickly multiply the money you do have (as opposed to waiting months or even years to see a decent ROI). This is a really exciting promise, and it’s probably why the financial publishing and training industry is worth billions of dollars. The problem is, because the idea of doubling, tripling, or 10X-ing your money in a few minutes to a few days is so enticing, there are a ton of shady characters in this space. But, putting that aside, let’s say every investing guru and “trading expert” on the internet had the best of intentions. Even with proprietary algorithms, a room full of supercomputers, and a team of rocket scientists, most of these experts would be lucky to get it right 20% of the time. Now sure, we’re talking about asymmetric bets here, so theoretically the winners should more than make up for the losers. But in order to make that happen, you can NEVER miss a trade. With a 20% success rate (speaking optimistically), one missed winner could turn a profitable month into a loser. That’s a lot of pressure and a lot of stress (not to mention a lot of losing) with not much certainty. But what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
This Joseph Hogue Review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
- Very knowledgeable
- Working for nearly a decade
Cons: What I Didn't Like
- Stock prices are volatile
- Investment risk
- Unstable stock market
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Constantly monitoring your phone for buy/sell alerts
- Obsessively watching charts and movement
- The emotional roller coaster and angst of hoping one winner can cover the last 8 losses
- Gambler’s odds (20% chance of success is worse than the odds of winning at Blackjack)
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)? An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day monitoring charts, trades, and alerts?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate
However, if you’d still like to know more about Joseph Hogue, keep reading.
Who Is Joseph Hogue?
Joseph Hogue is a Chartered Financial Analyst. Aside from that, he also has a Master’s degree in business. Before discovering his love for investment analysis, he worked as a commercial real estate agent and corporate finance. He also likes investing in real estate, and he has maintained his own rental properties. He established his own rental properties in 2002. After working nearly a decade as an investment analyst, he launched two blogs in 2014 and four more in 2016. He was featured on Bloomberg as an expert in emerging market investing and headed a sell-side equity analysts (stock investing research) team. He has the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, the gold standard for ethical and professional conduct in investment management, as well as a Master’s in business and dual degrees in finance and communications. And yes, he has the gold standard for ethical and professional conduct in investment management. Joseph Hogue is an investment analyst, and as an investment analyst, he has experience working with everyone from venture capital companies to private investors, and he can tell you some stock market basics.
5 Monthly Dividend Stocks That Beat The QYLD
QYLD, the Nasdaq Covered Call ETF, is the most popular monthly dividend stock, but is it undermining investor value?
Joseph Hogue here will say something that will undoubtedly irritate many people: five monthly dividend stocks that outperform the QYLD and five stocks that beat the Nasdaq.
How To Invest $1,000 In Divided Stock | 7 Stock Portfolio
Invest $1000 in this seven-stock portfolio to create cash flow from dividend stocks. You know how much he love dividend stocks, yet the average stock in the S&P 500 stock pays just 1.3 percent each year. That’s just approximately $1 per month in dividends, which isn’t even enough for a decent cup of coffee! In this part, he’ll explain how to apply the core-satellite strategy in dividend investing and how to construct a portfolio of funds and dividend stocks that combines safety and high yield. Then he will show you how to invest $1,000 in a dividend portfolio of seven stocks for a yield that is approximately six times what you make of the entire market!
How Many Shares Of Stocks To Make $1,000 A Month?
How much stock should you buy? How to invest for consistent monthly cash flow.
In this part, you’ll know the answers to:
Is the current stock market rebound real or a sham, and will stocks crash in 2022?
- Why are stocks falling?
- Will the stocks crash in 2022?
- How to make investment in the stock market before it crashes?
Is The Stock Market Going To Crash In 2022?
Stocks on the tech-heavy Nasdaq were in a bear market, down 20% from last year’s peak in March, but have since rebounded.
They are currently just 14 percent down, and signals lead to increased stock prices.
5 Stocks That Investors Love And 5 Stocks That No One Likes
He’ll show you how retail investors influence the stock market and how this affects your investing strategy.
Then he’ll reveal the five most popular stocks among Main Street investors and the two stocks they’re avoiding.
5 Best Utility Stocks To Buy For Dividends
In this part, you’ll know why you should invest in utility stocks and if it pays good dividends.
Joseph Hogue Net Worth
Joseph Hogue’s net worth, which is estimated to be over $1.5 million, further proves his legitimacy. He has never mentioned his net worth, however. This figure is based on an evaluation of his portfolio. Thus, he may be worth considerably more.
Is Joseph Hogue A Scam?
So, is Joseph Hogue a scam? Not technically. You can make money with it, but it’s definitely not as easy as Joseph Hogue makes it sound. Again, with any kind of financial product (especially trading), you’re taking on a lot of risk. Sure, you could hit it big and retire in Italy, but chances are you need the stomach and financial cushion to weather tons of losses before you get there…and it may never happen. Most of the big gains numbers these companies use in their marketing (“xyz grew by 4,112% in 3 months” or “this option made 324% in just 2 days”) are cherry-picked. They don’t tell you about the 10 100% losers that came before. In other words, if you invested $100 into 11 recommendations, you’d lose $1,000, and make back $324…so you’d still be out almost $700. Most people don’t have the fortitude to stick it out through 3 straight months of losers in the hopes of landing one big winner. What if, instead, you took those same 3 months, invested just a couple hours a day (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month? And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week? And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
It’s a true lifestyle business. Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second. Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in. So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority. And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off. If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Joseph Hogue?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is Our Top Recommendation In Making Money Online In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs. While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive: Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out. Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you. Why?
1. It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business. And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t. Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day. This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2. You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With anything in the financial markets, you own and control NOTHING. You have no say in price fluctuations, demand, or what the market will do.
Trying to beat the market is fighting against the tide. There’s just too much working against you, no matter how many supercomputers or rocket scientists are on your side.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3. Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
1. Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call). Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier. Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum. If you wanted to double your income with any kind of trading or investing, you’d have to double your initial capital OR double the average order size of your existing trades. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
2. Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In the financial markets, you might be helping your family, but the impact never goes beyond you and maybe a few others. But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem: Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses. You make money by helping them make money. Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Joseph Hogue which could one day make you money. You could continue researching, never making a decision, or you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate. A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits. All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it. If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.