You may have seen this page because you’re looking for a way out from your present situation. Or perhaps you’re no longer happy or satisfied with your job.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
Agency Master Academy claims that they can help you. But first, let’s see if it’s legit or a scam.
In this review, I’ll explain what it is and how it works so you can decide if it’s a good fit for you. At the end, I’ll also answer some frequently asked questions about Agency Master Academy.
But before we get too deep.
This Jeff Baxter Course review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
- Weekly live coaching calls.
- Jeff is honest about the effort required and the fact that it is not for everyone.
- Your payment is different from your client's ad budget.
- Jeff practices what he preaches and excels at it.
- Simple to start compared to a traditional business.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
- Working with clients can be difficult.
- Some markets are competitive.
- Only works with Facebook ads.
- There are currently no refunds.
Agency Master Academy is an ad agency course. The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your own ad agency, land clients, and get them results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’t a bad way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers
- Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything”, offering “plug-and-play” campaigns, and “pre-built templates”.
Here’s the thing though:
Markets are always changing. They get more savvy as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those exact same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are actually built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India, and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated, since most programs don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students, instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business”.
That’s just plain false. Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock just to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Agency Master Academy, keep reading.
What Is Agency Master Academy (AMA)?
Agency Master Academy is a one-on-one coaching and training program that teaches you how to run your own social media marketing agency.
The program’s creator, Jeff Baxter, demonstrates how to conduct marketing campaigns and create leads for local businesses and professionals.
We’ve worked with several social media marketers and website owners who are struggling with their businesses. Unfortunately, they become so consumed in their early disappointment that they lose sight of their acquired abilities, which are important marketing skills that small businesses and professionals require.
Agency Master Academy teaches you such abilities in a way that is tailored to the needs of businesses and professionals and how to attract them as clients.
Who Is Jeff Baxter?
Jeff Baxter started his online career in 2008. After high school, he worked as an affiliate, making enough money through commissions to quit his day job.
Most people would be able to leave their jobs and still survive.
However, Jeff believed that the people making a lot of money were not the affiliates, but rather the ones who made the products.
It all started with an inspiration from a Zig Ziglar quote: “You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” Jeff pursued and became a product creator.
He began by selling consulting packages through free entrepreneurial webinars. He eventually made enough money from those webinars to pay for advertising and grow his business.
This resulted in one of his courses, Consulting Master Academy.
Jeff is also the founder and CEO of Ad Ninja Pro, an advertising agency. And what he has learned from running his own business is what he shares with you in Agency Master Academy.
Jeff has grown his online businesses from his early days as an affiliate to a six-figure monthly income.
How Does Agency Master Academy Work?
During his free training, Jeff does a fantastic job of demonstrating what he does and how it works. He breaks it down into two basic steps if you haven’t already seen it.
Step 1 – Prospect
- Use the Facebook Ads Library to find nearby businesses that are not yet running ads.
- Find clients using Agency Master Academy’s prospecting templates.
Step 2 – Land Clients and Setup Facebook Ad Campaign
- Set a retainer fee.
- Create an advertising budget for your client.
- Identify their ideal customer (age group, gender, location, and so forth).
- Create and run ads
As an agency owner, it is your job to ensure that your clients are satisfied. Maintain their ads and keep their phones ringing.
It is entirely up to you how much you charge each client. When you’re first starting out, a decent charge to ask for would be $1000 – $5000. You can raise your rate for new clients as you develop expertise, confidence, and an established track record.
When determining a client’s ability to pay for your services, remember that they are also paying for their ad campaigns. So, their credit card is linked directly to their ad account.
Agency Master Academy Training
To start your own Social Media Marketing Agency, there are many more steps than what you see above.
It is divided into the following modules by Agency Master Academy.
Module 1 – Business Foundation
- What is the best business structure for your company? Sole proprietorship, LLC, or S-Corporation?
- Create a successful agency by focusing on a specific niche, acquiring clients, and pricing fairly.
- Determine the profitability of a niche in order to attract clients prepared to pay extra.
- The tools you’ll need to start your own agency.
Module 2 – How to Setup Your Client Acquisition Sales Funnel
- Make use of automated systems and templates to accomplish more with less effort.
- Learn how to create a mailing list and how to set up automated emails.
- Jeff teaches you about ScheduleOnce and Zapier and how to set them up and apply them into your funnel.
- Discover how to make high-converting video sales letters (VSLs).
- Putting everything together to create and test your client acquisition funnel.
Module 3 – How to Attract Clients for Your Agency Without Spending A Penny
- Obtaining new clients with LinkedIn and Jeff’s proprietary methods.
- Cold calling examples for acquiring clients.
- Clients are being enrolled over the phone.
Module 4 – All About Facebook Ads
- A step-by-step guide to developing high-converting ads.
- Advertising rules.
- Learn how to set up Facebook Business Manager and get your customers on board.
- Getting your clients ready to run Facebook ads with Facebook Business Manager.
- Steps for verifying your domain and configuring Facebook pixels, audiences, and conversions.
- Discover what a dynamic test campaign is and how to create one.
- How to make stand-alone campaigns out of winning ad combos.
Module 5 – How to Outsource Your Business
- Learn what to outsource and how to outsource correctly.
- Everything you need to know about outsourced sales calls and service delivery.
What Else Do You Get with Agency Master Academy?
You also get “done-for-you” client acquisition templates in addition to the main training. Templates are useful for getting you up and running quickly, but they also combine all of the theories and concepts you’ve studied into a single visual example.
Business Funding Secrets
Jeff discusses various business funding secrets, such as how to enhance your credit score and how to receive significant amounts of funding.
You will also receive mindset and business coaching and training.
Coaching Calls and Hands-on Support
Jeff and his team of qualified success coaches currently offer two weekly live coaching calls. The ones with live coaching calls are the most helpful of all the online programs I belong to.
They allow you to get answers to your inquiries and get important insights outside of the official curriculum.
Additionally, you’ll be kept up to date on any changes to the industry or approach.
Registering Your Account
Agency Master Academy is not yet available for purchase directly. Instead, after watching Jeff’s free training, you must apply to register.
Agency Master Academy Cost
You won’t be able to locate a published price for Agency Master Academy.
There could be several reasons for this.
First, Agency Master Academy is still in its early stages, so Jeff may be trying out different price points. The price may vary if new materials, bonuses, or support options are added.
Also, because onboarding is done over the phone, the pricing may be negotiable. Students may pay various fees depending on their financial capabilities, and those variations may be significant.
Just to give an example, you’d feel misled if they said the price was $3,000 and you paid that amount and found out I only paid $1,500.. even if the quoted price was reasonable.
That said, the main reason they don’t show the price is likely to avoid the sticker shock.
Let’s say they put a $3000 price on their website might scare people away before they can learn about your situation and explain again what they can do for you. Agency Master Academy is not just a course. It is a service that helps people get personal coaching.
They only work with ten students at a time, according to Jeff. I’m guessing that’s flexible, but in any case… AMA will not be a $47 download with personal coaching and a touch of exclusivity. The full version of AMA with additional fees (some optional) should be in the four-figure range.
Agency Master Academy Refund Policy
Agency Master Academy does not offer refunds, according to their Legal Page.
Is Agency Master Academy A Scam?
So, is Agency Master Academy a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Jeff Baxter makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – running an agency is extremely active income (NOT passive).
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re getting into this game to live life on your terms, travel the world, and generate passive or semi-passive income from anywhere, then this isn’t for you.
What if, instead, you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike a traditional ad agency, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Agency Master Academy
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
Our team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Agency Master Academy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.