What if I told you that you could easily make that bitter-sweet flavored beer we all crave after a long day’s work with your own Hop Rocket brewer?
That’s right! With the awesome beer dispensing system from Blichmann Engineering, you won’t need to go to any bar to enjoy an amazing hop aroma drink.
More details coming up after you read this…
This HopRocket Review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
Enables you to brew your own beer.
Perfect for a small brewery business or for personal use.
Has a lot of amazing features.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
Not an ideal spend.
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
Just like HopRocket. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable, and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent monthly revenues (from a couple of thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like brewing, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about HopRocket, keep reading.
What Is HopRocket?
HopRocket, or, to be more specific, Blichmann HopRocket is a brewing device that lets beer enthusiasts add hop aroma to their drink.
For those not familiar with hops is a plant commonly used in beer brewing. It has a bitter, tangy, and kinda citrusy flavor that pairs nicely with your drink.
What HopRocket does is let users transfer hop flavor from whole hops to their brew by letting this Blichmann machine do the work for them.
According to some reviews, you can even use this machine for IPA and pale ale.
I’m not saying that HopRocket is a must-buy because, honestly, we aren’t all the same when it comes to our taste in drinks, but if you are looking into it with the intent of buying, here are some of its many features:
- Operable up to 40 psi even under pressure! Pressure-tight!
- As a hopback, it can hold up to 3 ounces of whole-leaf hops, and as an infuser, it can hold up to 4 ounces of hops, making it twice as large as its competitors.
- Construction made entirely out of stainless steel, with silicone sealing
- Never overflows, so there is no need to monitor wort level.
- Because the whole brewing process takes place inside an enclosed system, not even the most volatile hop aromas will be lost in the fermentation phase.
- Hopback mounting kit for the TopTierTM modular brew stand (HopRocket) is available as an option.
- A bottom inlet facilitates automatic purging, which lessens hot-side aeration.
- The very clear wort is filtered via a fine filter with a wiper seal and sent to the fermenter.
- The combination of the coarse filter and cone bottom inlet prevents wort channeling and operates as an even hop utilization.
- For in-line filtration, load with up to 3 ounces of rice hulls.
- Compatible with both pumps and gravity systems (The best gravity performance is achieved at a static head of around 4 feet, or 1 meter).
- In addition to being an awesome hop infuser (Randalizer), it may also be used with a draft beer system. A brand new draft dispensing kit is now easily accessible for home use.
- The common QuickConnectorTM fittings (a half-inch barb, a third-of-an-inch barb, and a quarter-of-an-inch flare) are designed to work with 1/2″ NPT connections because of their simplicity.
As you can see this item is swarming with good features that can not only supply you with your own beer but perhaps help you kick-start your own small business by selling this brewing device or the beer you successfully make.
How Much Does It Cost?
To really know the original price of HopRocket, you would need to first get a quote from the Blichmann Engineering website, but from my research affiliates often sell this at $149.99.
Not a bad price when you consider that it can save you more money than going to your local watering hole; who knew that adding hop aroma to your favorite liquor could be so cheap?
Additionally, according to their website, you can even order one that’s for pro-brewing, which can easily be a ticket to opening your own money-making establishment.
Does It Make Money?
Actually, at first, I thought that this was just a normal company that sells brewing machinery, but as it turns out, they are offering a profit-making opportunity to anyone interested.
Upon research, as long as you are a qualified beer or wine brewer, you can immediately apply to become their retailer. The catch is they only have branches in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
Do I recommend it? Well, it’s not for everyone, that’s for sure, but if you are up for brewing your own Bruskies, why not?
Is HopRocket A Scam?
So, is HopRocket a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months, and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection are all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Any Alternatives To Hop Rocket?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money From Home In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online or been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With sales company, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most sales business doesn’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer and losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 monthly in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with HopRocket, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like HopRocket which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms, thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.