The Hatch Method Review (Updated 2024): Is Jake Hatch Legit?
Introduction To Hatch Method Review
Hello there! Thanks for joining me for my Hatch Method review. I'm excited to have you here.
Odds are, you've come across Jake Hatch's training program through one of these ways:
Maybe you saw it while searching for ways to start an online business, came across an ad on YouTube, or heard about it from friends on social media.
No matter how you got here, just sit back, relax, and make yourself comfortable. I've got you covered!
In this review, I'll break down everything you need to know about The Hatch Method. By the time you're done reading, you'll have a better understanding of:
- What is The Hatch Method?
- Who is Jake Hatch?
- Is this program a good choice for making money online?
- How much does The Hatch Method cost?
- And more!
I've done many reviews like this on ScamRisk. I am capable of providing you with an unbiased and comprehensive overview of Jake Hatch and his program. Trust that I’ve left no stone unturned.
So rather than spending hours going through pages and pages of reviews, why not take a few minutes of your time reading through this one?
If you want a quick summary, here's a list of the pros and cons:
This Hatch Method review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Jake Hatch has been in the business for over a decade, so you will learn from an eCom expert.
- They offer a free 30-minute video training, which means you get a taste of Jake's metorship before diving full time.
- The 1k/day guarantee means they will continue working with you until you reach your goal of hitting $1,000 profit a day.
- They don't offer refunds on courses, which means you can't get your money back if you realize half way that this is not for you.
- eCommerce store takes a while to gain traction, which means it will take months for you to break-even or see some profit.
- High failure rate, which means you have a slim chance of success.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On The Hatch Method
By 2025, eCommerce sales are projected to hit $7.4 trillion. Jake Hatch, along with numerous other eCommerce companies, recognizes this immense opportunity. They are capitalizing on the potential of this business model.
Indeed, 58.4% of internet users make online purchases every week. With a global population of 5.3 billion internet users, that implies more than half of them opt for eCommerce platforms to make their purchases.
Now, does this mean you should jump into the Hatch Method? Well, hold on to your wallet before making any decisions.
Let's see. Although there's a lot of potential and money to be made in eCommerce, not everyone finds success in it. In fact, 90% of eCommerce brands fail within four months of launch. According to Forbes, owners have less and less time to focus on growing their brands because of the many responsibilities they have to face in running the business.
Successful eCommerce businesses often require ongoing effort, adaptation to market changes, and a focus on customer satisfaction.
In order to stay on top of the game, you must juggle various responsibilities and tasks. Here are key things that an e-commerce owner must handle:
- Product Sourcing and Management
- Website Management
- Customer Service
- Order Fulfillment
- Payment Processing
- Marketing and Promotion
- Data Security
- Analytics and Reporting
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Technology Management
- Financial Management
- Market Research
- Customer Retention
- Social Media Presence
Fifteen things, my friend! Fifteen things you need to master and learn how to multitask.
Succeeding in eCommerce typically involves around three months of intensive trial, error, and testing before making any substantial income. Jake Hatch said it would take nine months or more to see success.
But what if there was an alternative income stream, unrelated to eCommerce, where you could start seeing profits within your first few days? Imagine a system that doesn't involve:
- Holding inventory
- Dealing with low-profit margins
- Waiting a whole year before turning a profit
- Engaging in constant guesswork to find "hot products"
Picture something that consistently brings in $2,000 to $10,000 each month, a reliable income stream that you can scale up or down according to your preference.
If this piques your interest, consider exploring Digital Leasing.
If you're curious about what the Hatch Method entails, keep reading to get an inside look.
Who Benefits From Hatch Method And Who Should Stay Away From Jake Hatch?
Some people might benefit from the Hatch Method, but it's not for everyone.
The Hatch Method might work for you if:
- You have thousands of extra money lying around and it's okay for you to risk it for an online store.
- You're a beginner and want help in building your first online store.
You should probably skip joining if:
- You don't want to wait many months to see real profit. Online stores may take time to gain traction.
- You want a refund policy. The Hatch Method doesn't offer any refunds for all of their courses.
- You're looking for public feedback. The Hatch Method doesn't have Trustpilot reviews or BBB ratings.
The Hatch Method: 1,000 FT View Of This Online Business Opportunity
|The Hatch Method
|Stage 1: $995 <br> Stage 2: 2,995 <br> 1-on-1 Coaching: $4,995
|no refund on courses, partial refund for coaching calls
The Hatch Method cappitalizes on the e-Commerce business model.
E-commerce is about selling stuff online. Businesses set up a website, display what they're selling, and customers can buy things through the website. All transactions are done online, and then the purchased products get shipped to the buyers.
The greatest thing about e-commerce is that it doesn't need a physical store. It lets you reach people all over the world with just a website or platform. It offers convenience for everyone involved and you can save money on rent or other costs related to running a physical store.
It involves things like online marketing, safe transactions, and quick order processing to make shopping online easy.
Here are other e-commerce programs and gurus that can help you:
- Rachel Rofe: Her Low Hanging System will help you get started in print-on-demand
- Ecom Degree University: William Rivera will teach you how to start selling on Amazon
- Skup: This program focuses on selling jewelry/trinkets online
About The Guru - Jake Hatch Review
Jake Hatch is a digital advertising pro and entrepreneur. He has built his own multi-million dollar e-commerce brand using paid social media strategies. Jake loves trying out new marketing tricks to boost sales and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) for both his brand and clients.
Jake knows the ins and outs of marketing automation, paid social media buying, and web development. His specialty is breaking through sales barriers by fine-tuning every part of the marketing funnel.
Whether it's crafting creative strategies for his brand or helping students hit their marketing goals, he's all about pushing the limits in the exciting world of digital advertising.
|No. of Followers
How Much Does Hatch Method Cost?
There are two courses available from Jake Hatch. First is Hatch Method Stage 1 for those who want to scale their online stores to $1k/day. You can join it for $995.
The next one is Hatch Methor Stage 2 for $2,995. This is geared towards those who want to scale up to $1M in sales a year.
Jake Hatch also offers one-on-one coaching for $4,995.
What's My Personal Opinion On The Hatch Method?
If you've been following ScamRisk, you know I've explored various money-making programs, including The Hatch Method. With numerous reviews out there, assessing the credibility of such opportunities can be tricky.
So, how do you evaluate something like The Hatch Method? Here's my approach:
- Owner's Real-World Experience: I verify Jake's actual experience in running an eCommerce business to ensure credibility.
- Community Support: A private Facebook group or online community is crucial for support when facing challenges.
- Program Value: I assess the program's value relative to its cost, ensuring a substantial return on investment.
- Creator's Transparency: I scrutinize Jake's transparency about costs, upsells, refunds, and the overall deal for clarity.
- Public Feedback: Checking feedback from reliable sources like Trustpilot, Reddit, or the BBB provides insights into the program's real-world impact.
My Recommendation On The Hatch Method
Applying these criteria to The Hatch Method, let's see how it measures up.
Jake Hatch has built his own muti-million dollar eCom store, so the experience of the guru is positive.
The Hatch Method also offers access to exclusive community so that's good too.
Now, here are the top three reasons why I don't recommend The Hatch Method:
- No live coaching calls. The basic courses doesn't include live coaching and Q&A sessions.
- No refund policy. The Hatch Method doesn't offer refunds for their courses.
- Limited public feedback. You can't find reviews on Trustpilot, Reddit, or BBB.
Is The Hatch Method Legit?
The Hatch Method is legit. Jake Hatch has more than 10 years of experience running eCommerce stores and you can learn a thing or two from him.
eCommerce is also a legitimate way to make money online. But Jake Hatch himself said that on average, only 15% of stores will survive.
Those who have lots of capital and a whole team backing them up often succeed. If you're a beginner in the online money making world, eCommerce may not be the best way to start.
Like many eCommerce ventures, there's a ton of upfront work, and success isn't guaranteed. You might need luck to find a great, unknown product and then push lots of sales quickly.
I believe in putting in effort early on to reap rewards later, like sipping coco water on the beach. But, I prefer the rewards to be big and almost certain.
I'd rather create Digital Rental Properties, each bringing in $500-$2,000 monthly (that's recurring income).
The cool part? It takes way less time than nine months (I did it in my first 2 weeks with Digital Leasing). You can do it from anywhere!
My friends run their 6-figure Digital Leasing businesses while camping, staying in a villa in Greece, or backpacking in Asia. They take time off, and the money keeps coming in. Living happily is the main goal.
If the idea of living in your dream vacation spot forever appeals to you, Digital Leasing might be your thing!
What's Inside The Hatch Method?
Hatch Method Stage 1
Hatch Method Stage 1 is ideal for beginners, laying the foundation for your e-commerce dreams.
This stage dives comprehensively into the essential elements needed to establish a store, shaping it for success in today's competitive market. The focus is on understanding, preparation, and setting the stage for explosive growth.
Here's what Stage 1 covers:
- Launch your first store
- Source and brand unique products
- Attract customers and generate sales
- Create effective social media ads
- Scale your business to reach $1,000 per day
Hatch Method Stage 2
Moving on to The Hatch Method Stage 2, it offers a complete training experience with a case study. Watch as Jake scales a brand-new store to $1,000,000 and beyond.
Here's what's included:
- Mastery in Facebook and TikTok marketing
- Expertise in creating compelling ads
- Mastery in website conversion
- Proficiency in email marketing
- Mastery in product manufacturing and sourcing
Conclusion: To Buy Or Not To Buy The Hatch Method
No, I don't recommend buying courses from The Hatch Method.
Out of the various business models available, eCommerce is at the bottom of my preference list.
For me, online money-making should bring freedom without adding unnecessary complications to life. I prefer to sleep soundly at night without worrying about upset customers, shipping delays, or subpar products from suppliers.
Digital Leasing continues to stand out as my top choice due to the freedom and flexibility it provides.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
After exploring various business models, I recommend Digital Leasing for beginners entering the online business world.
- Flexibility: From product sourcing to customer service, eCommerce demands lots of time and effort. It is not flexible like Digital Leasing. Whether you have just an hour to spare or want to go full-time, Digital Leasing is tailored for "passive income" – more gains with less effort.
- Ownership and Control: Shipping delays, supplier issues, and unforeseen market changes make it challenging for you to have complete command of your business. Digital Leasing grants you outright ownership of assets, ensuring control and impressive profit margins ranging from 90-95%.
- Low Startup Costs: The average cost for starting an eCom store is $10,000. This is on top of the coaching fees you need to pay Jake Hatch. You can begin with minimal upfront expenses with Digital Leasing. You might even start earning before spending a dime, and your initial property can go live for less than $100.
- Minimal Ongoing Expenses: It takes a team to run an eCommerce store successfully. This will shoot up your overhead costs. Digital Leasing keeps it straightforward with minimal maintenance and expenses.
- Easy to Duplicate: Once your first digital property is up and running, doubling your income becomes a breeze – just a few clicks, keystrokes, and maybe a call away.
- Helping Real People: Digital Leasing extends beyond numbers, allowing you to support local businesses and make money while genuinely impacting people's lives.
The choice is yours. Keep exploring, keep researching, or join a community of over 2,000 successful students living life on their terms with Digital Leasing.
Experience a steady, semi-passive income stream that doesn't demand constant attention.
Your success goes beyond numbers – it's about assisting real people who appreciate and happily pay for your services.
If consistent income, flexibility, and helping others align with your goals, click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more