What Is The Habits Academy?
The Habits Academy is a behavior change training program that claims to be the most practical and effective one out there. All it’s asking for us is to – “Give me 10 minutes a day for 30 days, and I’ll teach you how to build habits that last a lifetime.”
You will learn how to change your habits through a process that is based on proven scientific research in bite-sized lessons for just a few minutes daily.
The lessons are presented in a clear, simple, and understandable format. In a nutshell, you will get the following in this course:
- 40 downloadable high-quality video lessons broken into 8 modules
- 11 downloadable worksheets for you to take action
- limitless course access
And if you’re not happy about the results, you will get a 100% money-back guarantee.
I will take a deeper dive into more details later and see what made almost 6,000 students enroll in his courses.
Who Is James Clear: Wikipedia?
James Clear is the author of The Habits Academy. The academy is the fruit of all the years of research and experimentation to test his own strategies on behavior change. This is why he claims that his course is habits-based backed by proven scientific research.
James is a resource person at Fortune 500 companies and has been featured in reputable publications like the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Time magazine.
Among his popular works are the New York Times bestseller Atomic Habits with over 5 million copies sold worldwide and the “3-2-1” email newsletter with more than 1 million subscribers.
What Are Atomic Habits?
Atomic Habits is the New York Times bestseller written by James Clear. It is about creating habits that will empower people to live better lives.
Atomic Habits are those habits that may be small but are quite large in terms of its impact in one’s life. These are the automatic responses to certain situations that make it a habit, whether good or bad. So the next time you feel like succumbing to negative habits, you can apply the ideas taught inside the course.
Atomic Habits mainly teaches the following topics:
- Proven scientific research and theories to help you break negative habits
- Simple and actionable formula to help develop good habits and make those habits stick
- Motivational and applicable information to help in creating strong habits
How Do You Use Atomic Habits?
James shares strategies on how to use atomic habits. He shared his personal experience on how he used these atomic habits to recover from an accident – hit by a baseball bat in the face.
In his experience, he showed how the simple application of atomic habits helped him recover. The acts of simple everyday habits add to creating strong habits. James shares diagrams to show this can actually be done by anybody.
Is Atomic Habits Worth It?
For a little over $10, you can already get a copy of the book. And if Atomic Habits translate to major changes in your habits, then that’s definitely well worth it.
Whatever life you’re living right now is the result of your habit. And if you believe you’ve accumulated really negative habits, then it’s time to get a copy of the Atomic Habits.
How Do You Change Your Habits And Build Good Habits?
According to James Clear, your behavior reflects your identity and environment. How you behave, whether consciously or unconsciously, indicates the kind of person you are.
So if you want a better version of yourself, through The Habits Academy’s habits-based course, you can develop good habits.
The course available in high-quality video lessons broken into 8 modules will teach you easy steps on how to do this.
- Break your bad habits– Pinpoint what actually triggers these habits and deal with that trigger. This will help break them.
- Make good habits stick- Create a realistic and simple plan to help you make good habits stick as well as last longer.
- Stop procrastinating– Just do it! You already have the plan so all you need to do is actually put it in action. Do not procrastinate.
- Overcome failure and setbacks- Deal with those challenges and failures once you encounter them. Nobody’s perfect. Just get back on track the soonest possible time.
- Harness motivation and follow through on your goals– Apply motivational steps so you can reach your goals.
How Can I Improve My Habits? Can I Actually Stop Eating Candy Bars And Other Bad Habits?
Yes! You can actually stop your bad habits like eating candy bars in response to a bad situation just so you’ll feel better. Religiously do the atomic habits and see how these simple habits compound a life-changing experience. All these will be taught at The Habits Academy’s habits-based course in easy-to-follow high-quality video lessons broken into 8 modules.
Here are some examples of how simple habits compound into something great!
- A daily writing habit compounds to a completed book.
- A regular exercise compounds to a well-built body.
- A habit of being friendly compounds a fulfilling social life.
Can You Make Money With Habits Academy?
Yes, You can!
In fact, Habits Academy has an Affiliate Marketing program that pays you a commission for every program you sell.
There’s a lot that comes along with affiliate marketing that many people struggle with.
In fact, check out these Top 5 Reason Why Affiliate Marketers Fail.
Now, don’t get the wrong idea…
It’s not impossible to make money with affiliate marketing, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust us, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
The program that helped skyrocket many online businesses to over $40,000+ per month is so simple that making money really is like riding a bike.
What Is Inside The Habit Academy?
Are you ready to learn more about the habit formation course and the ideas taught inside the courses of The Habits Academy?
This is The Habits Academy’s habits-based course curriculum in detail including the duration of the course lessons. They are available in high-quality video lessons broken into 8 modules.
Module 1: The Surprising Power of Small Habits
- Pre-Course Survey
- Lesson 1: Introduction (1:25)
- Lesson 2: The 1 Percent Rule: Why Small Habits Make a Big Difference (3:03)
- Lesson 3: The Habit Loop and How Habits Work (2:06)
- Lesson 4: How Long Does it Take to Form a New Habit? (4:56)
- Lesson 5: A Simple Plan to Overhaul Your Habits (2:06)
Module 2: How to Build Habits That Will Last a Lifetime
- Lesson 6: How to Create Hot Triggers (3:24)
- Lesson 7: How to Set an Anchor Task and Fit New Habits Into Your Life (3:41)
- Lesson 8: How to Actually Follow Through on What You Set Out to Do (3:34)
- Lesson 9: How to Get Addicted To Taking Action (4:09)
- Lesson 10: How to Build a Habit That Sticks for Good (3:38)
- Lesson 11: How to Be Motivated Every Day (4:35)
- Lesson 12: The Secret to Breakthrough Success (3:49)
Module 3: Environment– The Shape of Habit
- Lesson 13: The Invisible Engine That Drives Human Behavior (3:59)
- Lesson 14: The Best Way to Rapidly Transform Your Habits (2:56)
- Lesson 15: What to Do When Your Willpower is Weak (6:50)
- Lesson 16: How to Achieve More With Less Effort (4:33)
- Lesson 17: How to Make Good Habits Automatic (3:22)
Module 4: Genetics– The Desire of Habit
- Lesson 18: The Link Between Environment and Behavior (4:11)
- Lesson 19: How to Sail Through Life With the Wind at Your Back (5:22)
- Lesson 20: How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others (1:59)
Module 5: Mindset
- Lesson 21: How One Small Habit Can Change Your Entire Life (7:06)
- Lesson 22: How to Actually Stick to Your Goals (4:11)
- Lesson 23: How to Stop Being Your Own Biggest Roadblock and Get Out of Your Own Way (3:20)
- Lesson 24: How to Set Off a Chain-Reaction of Small Wins (3:38)
Module 6: Feedback
- Lesson 25: Common Mental Errors That Sway Your Behavior (4:39)
- Lesson 26: Feedback Loops (4:33)
- Lesson 27: How to Stop Making Little “Exceptions” and Hold Yourself Accountable (4:20)
- Lesson 28: How to Make Motivation Last (2:32)
- Lesson 29: How to Get Back on Track After Slipping Up (2:22)
Module 7: How to Break a Bad Habit
- Lesson 30: Why It’s So Easy to Get Hooked on Bad Habits (3:14)
- Lesson 31: How to Spot the Root Causes of a Bad Habit (3:43)
- Lesson 32: How to Break a Bad Habit Once and For All (3:43)
- Lesson 33: How to Get Out of the All-or-Nothing Mindset (2:36)
- Course Wrap-Up: How to Turn Your Goals Into Reality (3:19)
- Habits Academy Graduation Survey
- Lesson 35: The Power of Culture and Social Situation to Shape Our Behavior (2:23)
- Lesson 36: Master One Thing At a Time (3:14)
- Lesson 37: The Chemistry of Building Better Habits (2:58)
- Lesson 38: How We Convince Ourselves to Keep Falling for the Same Excuses (2:54)
- Lesson 39: Self-Awareness (4:10)
- Lesson 40: Overlap Principle (2:59)
How Long Is The Habit Academy Course?
The Habits Academy offers a completely self-directed online course available in high-quality video lessons broken into 8 modules. Each lesson runs for an average of 5 minutes and the whole duration of the entire course is about 3.5 hours. But because you can learn at your own pace, it really depends on how long you want to take the lesson.
If you need to review some of the previous lessons, you can easily just access the course. The fees you paid include unlimited access to the lessons. Cool, right?!
How Much Is It To Join Habit Academy?
For only $299, you can get immediate and unlimited access to the course at The Habits Academy. You can even get the best price guaranteed at $239 from other sites.
What’s more? You can even get your money back, making it a risk-free investment on your part, if you’re not happy with the course. They are giving a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results after applying what you’ve learned from the course. This actually sends out a strong message that The Habits Academy is very confident about its course.
Is The Habit Academy Worth It?
If you need help in jumpstarting your maximum potential by kicking bad habits and creating good ones, you can join The Habits Academy for a minimal fee of $299. And you can even get a 100% money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the results. No questions asked.
What have you got to lose? Nothing really, so joining The Habits Academy will truly be worth it.
The Habit Academy Review: To Join Or Not To Join?
Though I noted that the changing behavior method of James Clear may not be rocket science, the course will help you create habits using steps that have proven scientific research. And if you need help in showing you how to do it in a simple, achievable, and fun way, you can take The Habits Academy course that has a 100% money-back guarantee.
Now that you’ve read my views, let’s read the feedback from some of their students.
“Honestly, this is one of the most practical and actionable classes I’ve taken, no exaggeration… The course also helped me get over a frustrating bad habit of eating candy bars… I started experimenting, and by eating a slice of avocado with lunch, the good fat filled me up with no cravings until I got home for dinner.”
“I really enjoyed the course. The habit I decided to work on was to go to the gym more often… I’ve been tracking my mile times as well and making good progress there… I’ve honestly never had much success despite all the books and articles I’ve read over the years…”
“My goal was to become a writer and I have set up a consistent system for writing, so far 3 days missed in 25 and I have made more progress than the last 10 years on this project…”
Need I say more?
Are There Alternatives To Habits Academy?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is Our #1 Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Affiliate Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own customers.
Look at the fine print for most affiliate agreements. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with affiliate marketing, you’d have to double your traffic, double the average order size of each customer, OR double your commission rate. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With affiliate marketing, you’re selling the product with the best commission rate, NOT the one that’s going to improve the most people’s lives.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Habits Academy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.