You can use Facebook as a powerful marketing tool because it is the most widely used social media platform.
A large user base and sophisticated targeting and tracking tools enable digital marketers to create highly effective advertising campaigns that generate revenue.
However, running a successful Facebook campaign can be difficult, especially for beginners. There are many aspects to running ads on Facebook, and if you don’t plan your campaigns well, you’ll likely see no return on your ad spend.
So many digital marketers opt for a Facebook marketing course to learn the platform.
Now, I do want to be totally up front here, so…
This Facebook Marketing Courses review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
Suitable for beginners to intermediates who want to learn Facebook ads dos and don'ts.
Some of the Facebook ads course is Free and have lifetime access.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
Some of the Facebook Ads course is expensive and give little information.
Facebook Marketing Courses are for ad agencies. The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your own ad agency, land clients, and get them results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’t a bad way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers
- Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything”, offering “plug-and-play” campaigns, and “pre-built templates”.
Here’s the thing though:
Markets are always changing. They get more savvy as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those exact same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are actually built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India, and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated, since most programs don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students, instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business”.
That’s just plain false. Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock just to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Facebook Marketing Courses, keep reading.
Facebook Marketing Course Overview
These courses will teach you about Facebook Ads Manager. Choose ad objectives, target audience, budget, and placement in Ads Manager to achieve your goals. Learn how to create, optimize, and manage Facebook and Instagram ads. To broaden your social media marketing skills, you will complete the courses by creating an actual ad campaign in Facebook Ads Manager.
You will be able to:
- In Facebook Ads Manager, create an ad that aligns with your marketing goals and targets your intended audience.
- In Facebook Ads Manager, you can set a budget, location, and schedule for your ads.
The courses will teach you how to create, manage, and optimize Facebook and Instagram campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager. These people have a working knowledge of the internet and are eager to participate in social media.
Who Should Join in a Facebook Marketing Course?
Ads on Facebook often fail because businesses don’t know how to properly use the platform and run effective advertising campaigns.
Among those who can greatly benefit from a Facebook marketing course are:
- Those seeking a career in digital marketing
- Employees of a digital marketing agency looking to upsell skills
- Bloggers & Influencers
Beyond improving your skills, many Facebook training courses award a certificate upon completion, which has its own set of advantages.
Is a Facebook Ads Courses Certification Worth it?
A Facebook certification can help you advance in your digital marketing career.
The Facebook advertising and marketing certification test your knowledge of the platform and your ability to apply best practices in real-world situations.
This can help you stand out as a digital marketer candidate. Facebook certifications can also help agencies win new clients by demonstrating their employees’ expertise in Facebook advertising.
Facebook frequently changes and adds new features, so keeping up with the platform is essential.
By becoming certified, you ensure that you are up to date on best practices.
10 BEST Facebook Ads Courses
Facebook Ads Complete Course (Reliablesoft Academy)
It will teach you how to run profitable campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
This course will teach you the exact steps to follow to achieve this result time and time again. So you can start making money and sales, this course will teach you how to design and set up your campaigns.
The Facebook Course includes 12 lessons on topics such as:
- How to Make Money With Facebook Ads
- Custom Conversions
- Facebook Pixel Installation
- Custom and Lookalike Audiences
- Facebook Sales Funnels
- Facebook Campaign Structure
- Facebook Acquisition Campaigns
- Facebook Retention Campaigns
- Facebook Retargeting Campaigns
- How to Create a Facebook Campaign
- How to Create Facebook Ads
- How to Create an Ad Set
- Facebook Ads Tips
- Facebook Campaign Monitoring
- Facebook Campaign Optimization
- Campaign Optimization Tips
- Landing Page Optimization Tips
- How to Lower Your Campaign Costs
- Facebook Ads Checklist
- Running Campaigns on Instagram
Videos and text tutorials with screenshots, checklists, and step-by-step instructions are included.
The course is designed for newcomers to Facebook Ads and those who have tried but failed to run profitable campaigns. Running Google ads are not included in these Facebook ads courses.
Joining the course also unlocks nine additional Digital Marketing Full Course Bundle courses. The bundle includes two certifications: SEO and Digital Marketing.
Facebook Blueprint Courses (Facebook)
Facebook has created a library of tutorials for digital marketers called Facebook Blueprint Courses.
Self-paced and open to all. No matter if you’re new to Facebook or want to brush up on your skills by learning more advanced buying options or ways to measure your performance, these videos are a great resource. The Facebook Blueprint Courses cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Campaign Performance with Ads Manager
- How to Begin with Facebook and Partner Measurement Solutions
- Promoting Your Business From Your Facebook Page
- Ad Auction and Delivery
- Ad Policies for Content, Creative, and Targeting
- Creating Facebook Ads
- Reach and Frequency Campaigns
- Brand Best Practices
- Targeting Custom Audiences
This course also offers a variety of certifications to demonstrate your proficiency with Facebook’s products.
Here are the different digital marketing certifications available:
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- Facebook Certified Creative Strategy Professional
- Facebook Certified Marketing Science Professional
- Facebook Certified Media Planning Professional
- Facebook Certified Marketing Developer
- Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional
- Facebook Certified Advanced Marketing Developer
- Facebook Certified Community Manager
- Facebook Certified Advertising API Developer
Each certification requires passing an exam online (monitored by a proctor) or in person. Unlike other digital marketing certifications, you cannot cheat or look through course material while taking the exam.
You must also pay a fee before scheduling and taking an exam.
The exam fees vary by certification, with advanced certifications usually costing more.
For example, the exam fee for the Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate is $99, while the Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional is $150.
When you take a test, it is graded on a scale of 300 to 1000. To pass, you need a 700 or higher. If you don’t pass the exam, you’ll have to pay to retake it, so study hard before.
Facebook Marketing Course (HubSpot)
The HubSpot Facebook Marketing Course is an easy-to-follow Facebook training course.
The course has three parts:
- How to Make a Good Facebook Marketing Plan
- How to Design a Winning Facebook Ads Strategy
- How to Grow Your Organic Facebook Reach
Each lesson includes videos of an instructor explaining the material.
The course will cover topics such as:
- How to avoid common Facebook advertising mistakes
- Using Facebook page insights to gauge the success of your content
- Which ads you should create first
- Understanding the Facebook algorithm.
- Utilizing engaging content to get more likes and shares on Facebook
Each lesson concludes with a five-question quiz to test your knowledge of the material.
Create a free HubSpot account to access the course. After creating an account, the course is free.
The Facebook ads course doesn’t provide a certificate, but it’s still useful for beginners learning Facebook marketing basics.
Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate (Coursera)
The Coursera Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate program is ideal for beginners who want to earn a certificate to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.
Six courses are included in the Professional Certificate program:
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Management
- Advertising with Facebook
- Facebook Social Media Marketing Capstone
- Measure and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns
There are videos, readings, projects, quizzes, and assignments. It is self-paced, so you can work at your own pace.
Following the course, you will learn:
- How to make a business page on Facebook and an Instagram account.
- Social media content management with a data-driven approach
- Social media content calendar: How to make one for your social media presence
- How to set a budget, location, and schedule for advertising.
- How to craft compelling visuals for Facebook ads
- The best way to look at dashboards to see how well campaigns have worked is to look at them.
You’ll get a shareable certificate at the end of the course that you can link to on your resume or LinkedIn profile.
The course offers a 7-day free trial. Then it’s $49 per month to keep the course materials.
Because the program is self-paced, the faster you finish the material, the less you pay. Coursera estimates that completing all of the courses will take 7 months if you study 2 hours per week.
If you work 6 hours per week, you can finish the course in just over 2 months for $98.
Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery (Udemy)
Coursenvy’s Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery course is available on Udemy.
The course is divided into 12 parts:
- Intro to Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Pixel and Audiences
- Facebook Engagement
- Types of Facebook Ads
- Facebook Reporting, Insights, and Optimization
- Common Facebook FAQs
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Manager
- Facebook Shops
There are 82 lectures, 12 hours of on-demand video, 38 articles, and 37 downloads resources.
The course will teach you the following
- Facebook marketing skills: How to connect with new audiences
- How to implement advanced tracking strategies
- How to lower your Facebook ad costs
- How to use Business Manager’s advanced features
- How to average $0.01 per engagement
You can complete this Fb ad course at your own pace. Udemy courses frequently update their content to reflect current events, which is why you get lifetime access to the material.
There is a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The course is $84.99. If you enroll now, you can get the course for $19.99. (or lower). If you are not satisfied with the course, you can return it within 30 days.
Advertising on Facebook (LinkedIn Learning)
The LinkedIn Learning Facebook ads course is a great resource for digital marketers looking to expand their reach to use and learn Facebook Ads.
The course has five parts:
- Facebook Advertising Overview
- How to Create Facebook Ads
- How Facebook Ads Work
- View Your Advertising Data
- Implement Best Practices
There are 23 videos that you can watch on your phone or tablet. The course is self-paced, so you can go at your own pace.
Among the skills you’ll learn are:
- How to set up an advertising account
- How to choose an ad campaign objective
- How to target ads on Facebook
- Refining your audience with behavioral targeting
- Choosing the right images for your advertisements
- How to create advertising reports
- How to improve the effectiveness of your Facebook ads
After completing the course, you will receive a certificate to display on your LinkedIn profile to show off your professional expertise.
The course is available for a one-time fee of $29.99 or a monthly cost of $29.99 or $19.99 if paid annually.
You’ll get a free month before paying if you’re new to LinkedIn Learning.
Facebook Ads Mastery Guide (Skillshare)
The Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery Guide on Skillshare is taught by Coursenvy and is similar to the Udemy course.
Facebook advertising expert Justin O’Brien teaches you everything you need to know to advance in Facebook Marketing.
He breaks down his clients’ marketing strategies and how to streamline your posting process to better manage your social media presence.
The course has 48 lessons and 11 hours of video content. Lesson topics include:
- How to build successful Facebook ads
- How to use Facebook ads to make sales funnels
- When should a particular type of marketing campaign be used?
- Advanced custom audiences
- Advanced conversion ads
- How to optimize Facebook Messenger ads
Skillshare Premium is required to access the course. Skillshare Premium is $19 per month or $99 per year. When you first sign up for Skillshare, you get a 7-day free trial.
Subscribers have lifetime access to the course lectures, which are updated monthly.
Facebook Unlocked (Neil Patel)
Facebook Unlocked is a Facebook training course presented by Neil Patel.
Lessons are divided into two modules with these topics:
- Setting up your business with Facebook
- Organic posts
- Content types and strategies
- Growing your brand
- Paid media
Each lesson has a video with Neil guiding you through it. You can also download resources to help you improve your Facebook marketing.
- A taskmaster worksheet detailing all Facebook marketing processes
- A step-by-step guide to increasing organic reach with your posts
- Ad budgeting guide
- An advertising checklist to help you structure your campaigns correctly
No certificate is provided, but it is worth considering if you want to learn more about Facebook marketing.
Also, the downloadable resources (especially the taskmaster worksheet) are great tools that can help you manage your marketing efforts more efficiently.
Facebook Advertising for Beginners by Alison
Alison’s Facebook Advertising for Beginners course is designed for digital marketers who have never used Facebook.
This FB Ads course will teach you the basics of Facebook, including creating a page and running advertising campaigns.
- Nine modules comprise the material: Course Introduction
- Getting Ready to Run Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Important Information About Facebook Advertising
- Custom Conversions
- Types of Facebook Ads and setting an ad account
- Landing Page Compliance
- Defining Your Audience
- Course Assessment
- Set up Campaign and Launch the Ad
The lessons are in video format and total around 3 hours of content.
You can set study reminders in the course dashboard to have Alison send you an email.
After reading the material, you must pass the assessment to complete the course.
After completing the course, you can purchase a certificate of completion. A digital certificate (PDF) costs €21. A printed certificate costs €27.
Sign up for an Alison Premium account for €7.99 per month to get a discount on the certificate.
The course is free to take with a free Alison account. If you have a free account, there are ads before each lesson video. Sign up for Alison Premium to get rid of them.
The Complete Facebook Ads Training (Udemy)
Another Udemy Facebook marketing course is Complete Facebook Ads Training.
The course teaches basic Facebook technical knowledge like:
- Why Facebook ads are important
- How to install the Facebook tracking pixel
- The most common causes of Facebook ad campaign failure
- How to make the different types of Facebook ads, and how to do it
- How to Create Custom Audiences Using Your Email List and Website Visitors
The video content is divided into five sections and totals four hours. These include a Facebook Ads Example Swipe file and a Facebook Ads Quick Checklist template.
After completing this FB course, you will be given a certificate of completion. You have lifetime access to the content and can review it whenever you want.
As with other Udemy courses, you can save significantly if you purchase it at the right time. This one costs $79.99.
Are Facebook Marketing Courses Scams?
So, are they a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the gurus make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – running an agency is extremely active income (NOT passive).
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re getting into this game to live life on your terms, travel the world, and generate passive or semi-passive income from anywhere, then this isn’t for you.
What if, instead, you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike a traditional ad agency, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Facebook, the most popular social media platform, provides numerous opportunities for businesses to advertise.
Uncover how to effectively market on Facebook by taking a Facebook marketing course. Small business owners, digital marketers, and influencers can benefit from Facebook training.
Upon completion of specific Facebook training courses, you may be certified. These certifications help digital marketers prove their expertise and advance their careers.
Given the popularity of Facebook ads, there is no shortage of quality free and paid Facebook ads training courses.
Best Facebook Ads Courses:
- Facebook Ads Complete Course (Reliablesoft Academy) – Low-cost, self-paced online training leads to certification.
- Facebook Blueprint Courses (Facebook) – Facebook offers free, self-paced courses. After passing a paid exam, official certifications are available.
- Facebook Marketing Course (Hubspot) – A free self-paced online training program for Facebook newcomers.
- Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate by Coursera – Online self-paced training and covers fundamental and advanced Facebook topics. Upon completion, a digital certification is available.
- Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery by Udemy – Self-paced online training that covers fundamental to advanced Facebook marketing concepts. Upon completion, a digital certification is available.
- Facebook Advertising (LinkedIn Learning) – Self-paced online training for Facebook newcomers. Upon completion, a digital certification is available.
- Facebook Ads Mastery Guide (Skillshare) – A self-paced online training course covering fundamental to advanced Facebook marketing concepts.
- Facebook Unlocked (Neil Patel) – Online training for Facebook beginners is free and self-paced.
- Facebook Advertising for Beginners (Alison) – A free, self-paced online Facebook training course for novices. When you’re finished, you can purchase a certificate.
- The Complete Facebook Ads Training (Udemy) is a self–paced online training with hands-on instruction and demonstrations. Provides a completion certificate
These courses should provide you with the knowledge you need to become a Facebook advertising master.
What Is My #1 Recommendation To Make Money Online In 2022?
The ScamRisk team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Facebook Marketing Courses which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.