Hello, friends! Today, let’s talk about another MLM company that apparently wants you to achieve financial freedom with them. Or do they?
Digital Profit is an MLM business that’s all about selling nutritional products, online marketing courses, and other financial schemes.
However, this opportunity isn’t as good as they make it seem. Why? Find out the answer to that in this article.
But before we get to that, here’s something you should be aware of…
This Digital Profit Review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
Has a money-back guarantee IMO.
Teaches you the best digital marketing strategies.
Provides a demo account for the app Freedom Bot.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
Founders were sued for securities fraud.
The success rate among MLM members is low.
Suspiciously has a fake Singapore corporate address.
Chances are you heard about Digital Profit because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Because Digital Profit is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Digital Profit, keep reading.
Digital Profit: What Is It?
Digital Profit is an MLM company that was founded in 2020 by Travis Bott and Jeremy Reynolds.
At first, this social media marketing and crypto-exchange network marketing business seems like a good opportunity.
However, later it was revealed that Digital Profit was actually a company in 2019 called Onyx Lifestyle that was caught committing fraud in the form of a Ponzi scheme.
From that, you can already tell that Digital Profit is not going to be a good route if your goal is to make money online.
Digital Profit Products
If you are wondering about what this highly likely scam company offers, here’s a peek at what they offer for sales:
BEpic Nutritional Supplements
Much like any MLM, Digital Profit has a marketable product, although unlike others they don’t have their own product instead they outsource BEpic nutritional products.
What I can say about these products is that they have the same slimming, whitening, and rejuvenating claims that most have in this niche. Besides that, they’re also pretty expensive.
Digital Profit Course
This company also offers members the chance to learn trading strategies through their course Echo Edu which you can catch on their podcast Echo Broadcasting.
The catch is you still have to pay a high price for this course monthly and you still won’t guarantee success in your future results.
The only notable feature of Digital Profit is that it allows you to use Sigma AI.
Through Sigma AI, Digital Profit provides a passive investing option which means you can be earning money through trading without taking too much of your time.
Not sure about Filecoin, but supposedly it’s the crypto that Digital Profit advertises.
Crypto has always been a good opportunity in my book but at the same time, you must know that investing in it comes with a risk of not getting a profit.
That’s why you should think twice before diving into Filecoin, especially with $1595 as their minimum investment range.
There isn’t much to say about Wanderlust as there wasn’t that much information mentioned about it aside from it being an opportunity for you to get discounted travel.
Starting Digital Profit
If along the way you are still interested in how your journey with Digital Profit starts, here is something for you:
The first step in entering Digital Profit is filling up your good personal information form.
And next is to buy their product and pay their membership fee. Afterward, you can start selling their products and using their services.
Making money at Digital Profit can be done in three ways, the first way is to sell their products, the second is to use their trading services, and lastly, as MLM rule you can obtain commission from recruiting.
- Customer Bonus – You can get up to 50% sales commission.
- Fast Start Bonus – 50% on every 1st order of new members.
- Global Bonus – Get your 2% weekly cut from Digital Profit wide volume.
- Two Team Pay – 20% weekly commissions.
- Matching Bonus – 20% Weekly Check Match on the compensation for your team.
- Generation Matching Bonus – 10% of each week’s payout will matchup to the fourth generation.
Besides this compensation plan, you can also get a commission for every rank you reach.
- Brand Partner – Keep a monthly order active, become a Digital Profit affiliate, and recruit one Brand Partner.
- Qualified Brand Partner – Recruit and retain two Brand Partners for a minimum monthly investment of $89.95.
- Silver – Sustain 1000 GV or more in weaker binary team side volume every week in order to qualify as a Qualified Brand Partner.
- Gold – Sustain 2500 GV or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume in order to qualify as a Qualified Brand Partner.
- Platinum – Sustain a weekly weaker binary team side volume of 5000 GV or more and you will be considered a Qualified Brand Partner.
- Diamond – Sustain 7500 GV or more in weaker binary team side volume every week in order to qualify as a Qualified Brand Partner.
- Blue Diamond – Sustain 15,000 GV or more in weaker binary team side volume every week in order to qualify as a Qualified Brand Partner.
- Double Blue Diamond – Sustain a weekly weaker binary team side turnover of 25,000 GV or more and you’ll be considered a Qualified Brand Partner.
- Black Diamond – Sustain a weekly weaker binary team side turnover of GV >=, qualifying as a Qualified Brand Partner.
- Double Black Diamond – Sustain an unknown GV amount or more in weaker binary team side volume weekly in order to qualify as a Qualified Brand Partner.
- Green Diamond – Sustain an unknown GV amount or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume to qualify as a Qualified Brand Partner.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Their Affiliate Program?
In order to get started, you would need to spend about $67 for a three-month subscription, which is only accessible in India for now.
Although, based on the reviews, I’m pretty sure there won’t be any useful knowledge within that course.
Is It Worth It?
No, this is not worth any of your money or time because not only was it a former Ponzi scheme, but also no legit members are actually coming out and showing any results from this MLM.
The smart move right now is to skip this company and look for another money-making opportunity.
Digital Profit: A Scam?
So, is Digital Profit a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Any Alternatives To Digital Profit?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money From Home In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Digital Profit which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.