Dave Sharpe Reviews (2024 Update): Is His Legendary Marketer Program Worth It?
Introduction: Dave Sharpe Reviews
Hi, and welcome to ScamRisk!
Thanks for taking time out of your day to hear me out about Dave Sharpe.
Over the past few days you’ve probably been doing to research and read a few other Dave Sharpe reviews and finally found this mine by one of a few different ways:
- You’ve seen a few ads that Dave put out about his Legendary Marketer course
- You may have gone down the Affiliate Marketing rabbit hole hearing about all the money people are making and it got you thinking
- Maybe even some buddies of yours make a couple dollars selling glow-in-the-dark flashlights on Amazon
However you got here, I just want you to sit back, kick your feet up while I give you a quick run down on Dave and how he makes money online.
Don’t worry, it should only take about 15 minutes or so.
The main purpose of this review is to help you answer some of the most popular questions people ask when they’re looking at programs like this. Questions like:
- What is Affiliate Marketing and can I really make money with it?
- Is the David Sharpe Legendary Marketer program worth my time and money?
- Is Dave Sharpe legit or a scammer?
- What is inside the Legendary Marketer program?
- Are their better courses to pick from than Legendary Marketer?
- Should I look at different business models other than Affiliate Marketing?
If you’ve had the opportunity to visit my site before, you can probably see that I’ve written a lot on course about Affiliate Marketing (like this Invincible Marketer review) and various gurus (like in this Zach Crawford review).
With all the research I’ve done, I’m able to give you a decent overview of Dave and this business model.
Now, that doesn’t mean that I consider myself an expert on all the Affiliate Marketing Gurus that show up in your Facebook feed.
I mean, I like to think of myself as a technology whiz with my finger on the pulse of the latest gadgets and software, but sometimes I wonder how I ever lived without my Apple Watch telling me when it’s time to wake up and get in my 10,000 steps in every day.
However, with all the research I HAVE done on the Gurus like Dave Sharpe, I hope to make this review the last you need to look at before you make your final decision whether to buy or not.
I’m sure it’s at least worth 15 minutes of your time if it means avoiding a couple thousand dollar hit to your bank account and some sideway looks from your Cousin Eddie and Uncle Lewis at the next family reunion.
For those of you who would like to get a peak behind the curtain, I’ve even created a quick Dave Sharpe Score Card along with some Pros and Cons to get you started:
This David Sharpe review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Beginner Training: Legendary Marketer a solid introduction to Affiliate Marketing with online course, ebooks and coaching, which means you’ll learn a lot even as a beginner.
- Affordability: Some of the training in Legendary Marketer is available for as little as $1.99, which is great for those who are on a strict budget.
- Challenges and Success: Dave Sharpe worked hard to overcome obstacles in his life and shares his story so that you can also find the inspiration to succeed.
- Higher Cost Programs: There are some courses in the program that can cost into the thousands, which will be out of reach for anyone looking to learn more.
- No Guarantee of Success: Success with Legendary Marketer and Affiliate Marketing in general isn’t 100%, which means you’ll need to push through roadblocks to reach your income goals.
- Success Stories: There aren’t a whole lot of stories from Dave’s students who are making a lot of money with Affiliate Marketing, so you’ll need to do your research on the effectiveness of the business model.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On Dave Sharpe?
I know that there must be quite of few of you reading this who would rather skip to the end to see if Dave Sharpe is what he says he is and if Legendary Marketer is worth your time, so let’s get into it.
I’m sure you’ve been able to tell from this and other articles you might have read on ScamRisk, I’m not a huge fan of Affiliate Marketing in general.
It’s not necessarily that you can’t make money with this particular business model, because you can (and I have), It’s that there is a huge learning curve with it.
Even when you have a course like Legendary Marketer in your back pocket, you can still run into issues with competition and vendors.
Now, I don’t say this to cast doubt on Dave’s programs, because I’m certain that his heart is in the right place when it comes to his students.
Of course, there are other programs that I’ve written about (like in my Keala Kanae reviews) that teach the same basic Affiliate Marketing principles, and Keala as has a huge following at 39k members. So when you look at the total number, you’re looking at about 136k people that you’re competing with.
In the early days when I was doing Affiliate Marketing, it got to the point where I could actually recognize the person I was competing against just by their affiliate link. That’s when I knew that Affiliate Marketing was an uphill battle.
It’s kinda like buying front row tickets to see your favorite band. You’re all excited when you get to the stadium, but then you see how packed it is. The music is fantastic, but the view you paid for doesn’t really live up to expectations.
That’s kinda how it is with Affiliate Marketing, and you’re left with a few choices to make:
- You can struggle with all the other fans at the concert to get to the front
- Settle for the nose bleed sections and hope to get a discount on iTune downloads
- Tossing your hands up in the air and going home.
I’m sure that, for years now, you’ve dreamed of making passive income online, but you’re never found the right vehicle to do that.
If you can relate, then you should check out a program that I’ve been doing for a while, because it’s given me the chance to make the type of online income that we all dream about.
Now, I realize that you’re probably not ready to switch gears like that since you’ve been doing a lot of research on Affiliate Marketer and specifically Legendary Marketer.
At this point, you’re questioning whether Legendary Marketer is a good fit for you or not, and you should be. It shows that you’re not the type of person that latches on to every so-called “get-rich-quick” scheme that crosses your path.
|Legendary Marketer requires a significant time investment, especially in the beginning, so You'll need to devote at least a few hours per week to learn the strategies and put them into practice.
|Level of Control
|With Legendary Marketer, you have some level of control over your business, but not totally. Dave teaches you what to do, but you're often promoting his products so you'll need to follow his rules.
|Ease of Implementation
|Implementing the strategies from Legendary Marketer can be simple, but it's not always easy. It requires a good understanding of online marketing techniques. Beginners may find It difficult at first, but over time, it can become more second nature.
|The profit potential with Legendary Marketer can be high, but it's not guaranteed. It depends on how well you apply the training and your ability to drive traffic and sales. Although, Affiliate Marketing is a difficult business model, we'll cover that later in this review.
So if you’ve got your eye on Legendary Marketer and think it’s for you, then you could be right. However, if you like the idea of creating the type of lifestyle where you're in complete control of your business, then I got a better option.
For now, let’s take a look at who would benefit the most from Dave Sharpe and Legendary Marketer?
Who Should Consider The David Sharpe Legendary Marketer Course And Who Shouldn't?
I think the best way to nail down the type of person that would get the most out of David Sharpe Affiliate Marketing isn’t so much about what I have to say about him and his program, but more along the lines of showing you the facts and letting you decide for yourself.
I’ve always thought that the vast majority of people, when given the right information, can determine what’s best for themselves… and they’re usually correct.
So in that light, let’s take a quick look at who would be a good fit for the Dave Sharpe Legendary Marketer program and who probably won’t be:
- Starting out in affiliate marketing can be tough as a beginner, so if you need a strong core of basic training, then LM might work
- You’ve been involved with affiliate marketing and maybe even made a few dollars, but need to go to the next level.
- You’re a little nervous about jumping into the deep end with paid ads and would feel better if you had a personal coach. This Trustpilot user got some decent training and also suggests creating a Youtube channel
|"CEO of Legendary Marketer, Inc 5000 in 2022, Featured in Forbes & Entrepreneur. I NEVER send DM’s beware of impersonators!"
|"David Sharpe is the founder and CEO of Legendary Marketer. For well over a decade now, David has coached, mentored, and worked with thousands of marketers and entrepreneurs."
|"David Sharpe and the Legendary Marketer team deliver one-of-a-kind interviews that won’t be found anywhere else. "
However, if any of these make you a little nervous, then it might be a good idea to look for something else:
- You’re still kind of on the fence about affiliate marketing and are looking into other business models like becoming a real estate investor or how to start a dropshipping business.
- This BBB user, Crystal H, regrets letting her husband spend about $4,000 on Legendary Marketer, including $2,500 upfront, monthly fees for ClickFunnels, and an LLC that complicates their taxes. She realized too late that she doesn't enjoy email marketing, which is a big part of the program, and feels it’s like a pyramid scheme, where only those at the top make money.
- This Reddit user joined Legendary Marketer and plans on hanging it up after just seven days. She feels they focus more on selling expensive blueprints than on teaching how to build your own online business. She learned more from another course that taught her to create funnels, websites, and capture leads. This other course had a better structure, a lifetime community, and genuine marketing without upselling or MLM tactics. It was a one-time payment for full access.
Dave Sharpe Legendary Marketer: A 1,000 Ft View
Next, what I would like to do is give you sort of a birds-eye view of Affiliate Marketing and how you make money from It.
The David Sharpe Affiliate Marketing Business Model
Of course, Dave Sharpe didn't invent this business model, so I just want to make that clear before we get started tying this business model to his course.
Now, let me give you the fifty-cent tour of Affiliate Marketing. It basically works like this... you have three separate parts to this business model that makes it work:
- The Product Seller
- The Product Affiliate
- The Product Consumer
The product seller could be just about anyone, an individual with an idea for model airplanes, a large company with an entire line make-up and personal care products, or anyone in the middle.
It doesn’t necessarily need to be tangible products either. You could have a seller that created a piece of software for tanning beds but isn’t very good at marketing and needs a way to get that software into the hands of salon owners.
This person, who we'll call Joe, is kinda like the middle-man. He takes the information about a specific product and explains it to a potential customer (Sally) in such a way that makes her want to buy it, usually by pointing out the specific benefits of the products or how it could make life better for her.
In this example, a tanning bed software that turns the beds off automatically after about ten minutes or so.
Joe typically has a specific brand with a niche audience that he markets to, making it easier to zero in on their wants and needs.
Ultimately, for this three-legged table to stand, you need to have someone who’s willing to spend money.
A purchase is usually made after Sally has either gone to a website, watched a Youtube video, or opened an email where the features and benefits of the product are laid out for her in such a way that she clicks on a link taking her to a page where she can enter her credit card number and complete the sale.
Keep in mind, however, that the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) says that all sales done this way must have a disclaimer pointing out to Sally that Joe will be receiving a portion of the sale as a commission.
Types Of Affiliate Marketing
Sometimes you have to wonder if affiliate marketers use the products they’re promoting, or if they’re in it just to make a few dollars.
In some cases where Sally might want to buy a weight loss / diet drink, she would likely want to know whether or not Joe used the the drink himself, and whether or not he has any before or after photos.
Most affiliate marketers are categorized in three different ways:
The unattached affiliate marketer usually doesn’t have any experience or emotional ties to a certain product. Think of Joe working at Home Depot selling outdoor grills. When most people need to get a grill, they’ll just walk to Joe in the store asking where they are, he points them to aisle 12, and they go pick one out and go along their merry way.
In this case, Joe, the related affiliate marketer, has some general knowledge about specific grills, but nothing from experience. For him, it just a matter of explaining the differences between charcoal, gas or electric grills, hoping the customer picks the electric one because he’ll get a higher commission.
Now, in this scenario, Joe is a huge fan of Traeger grills. In fact, he has two of them; one large one for when he has guests over, and one small one that he uses almost every other day.
Sally walks in and would like to buy a grill for her husband’s birthday, but doesn’t know which one to get. She asks Joe what kind of grill her husband would like, and with a big smile on his face he happily shows her the display of Traeger grills he has just spent the last hour putting together.
He teaches her all about the benefits of using a Traeger Grill, the environmentally safe pellets, and the nifty phone app that will tell her husband when the grill has reached the right temperature.
Best of all, Sally won’t have to cook as much because her husband will want steaks and burgers every night.
Sally loves that idea and asks Joe to ring one up for her.
How Do You Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
There are four basic ways to make money with affiliate marketing:
- Pay Per Sale
- Pay Per Lead
- Pay Per Click
- Pay Per Install
Pay Per Sale
This is the most common way to make money with affiliate marketing. When an affiliate promotes a product on his or her website, they’ll use what’s called an affiliate link that is assigned the them.
When some clicks the link to purchase that product, they get a commission anywhere in the range of about 5-50% depending on product and the Seller’s pay structure.
Pay Per Lead
In some cases, Sellers only want to get specific information on a potential customer so that they can then market to them. For example, they can do this by getting the customer to:
- Fill out a contact form
- Sign up for a FREE trial
- Subscribe to a newsletter
In most cases, you can make anywhere from .50 to as much as $5 per lead depending on how much information is being requested.
Pay Per Click
In this instance, companies will pay a website owner to direct traffic to their corporate website. They will typical provide you with photos, ad creatives or simple tracking links. You can earn anywhere from .05 to $1 or more.
Pay Per Install
Lastly, a company will pay you to direct customers to their site in hopes that they will download and install a product, usually software or phone app.
In this case, if the commission is .10 per download and you can get 1,000 visitors to complete the install, you will get paid $100.
Who Is Dave Sharpe?
Dave Sharpe is the creator and founder of Legendary Marketer, a course that teaches the basic fundamentals of Affiliate Marketing, but also more advanced strategies.
Over the last ten years, Dave has built three separate six-figure companies, and has shown more than 300,000 students how to make money online.
He’s even been featured in Forbes Magazine.
According to Dave, it’s not just about selling more Legendary Marketer courses; it’s about teaching people the skills to live a happy, fruitful, and balanced life.
He’ll be the first to admit that having a lot of money in the bank is great, but not at the expense of your friends and family.
Dave also knows how to spin a tale, which is probably why he has nearly 97k followers in his Facebook group.
In his podcast, “Wake Up Legendary”, he talks about the latest marketing strategies and the successes he’s seen with his students, and you can catch these either on Facebook or Youtube.
In the affiliate marketing industry, Dave Sharpe has become a household name for anyone who wants to build an online business.
How Much Does Legendary Marketer Cost?
To get started with Legendary Marketer it will only cost you $7, which sounds like a good deal at first glance. This allows you to join his “Affiliate Referral Plan” with two different options:
- The Basic: You are able to sell Legendary Marketer and make anywhere from 10-30% in commissions
- The Pro: By paying an additional $30 per month, your commission rate is increased to 40-60%.
Next, after signing up as an affiliate, you start getting notifications for upsells that total up to $20,000 for live Mastermind, while you’re still paying $30/mo if you signed up for the Pro account. You would think there should be some discount.
- Legendary Marketer Mastermind: $8,000
- Legendary Entrepreneur Mastermind: $12,000
Now, this is where the high ticket train starts leaving the station, as you can see below, Dave’s prices skyrocket to more than $2,500 for some programs:
- Traffice rolodex Bundle: $247 – This is for paid traffic training
- Legendary Builder Masterclass: $2,500 – Master of Enrollment, Profitable Presentations, Storytelling Formula and Attraction Code
- Legendary Leader Masterclass: $5,000 – Brand Creation
- Affiliate Marketing Business Blueprint: $2,500 – Research products online and find the winners
- Digital Products Business Blueprint: $2,500 – Convert your passions into Audio, Video and eBooks
- Coaching and Consulting Business Blueprint: $2,500 – Find your niche, craft your offer, and pitch your customer.
We'll go into more detail about these specific products later in this review.
The Dave Sharpe Refund Policy
Dave offers up to a 30 day money back guarantee for some of his products.
His refund policy looks pretty reasonable, but this Trustpilot user believes Dave's course to be a pyramid scheme.
She says the "advisors" stop helping you once you buy and are nowhere to be found after they get their commission. She also says that the Refund Policy allows you up to 14 days, but the real contract only gives you 3 days.
Is The Dave Sharpe Legendary Marketer Course Legit Or A Scam?
I know some of you have been sitting on the edge of your seats for this one, so let’s attack the scam issue head on.
No, it’s not.
After going through his course myself, there is certainly a lot of information in it, and the material can be pricey, but if you find the value in the programs, the it’s worth the money. So, I probably wouldn’t get the course, but not because it’s too expensive, or that Dave is untrustworthy.
For me, my problem is with the Affiliate Marketing business model, for two reasons:
Instead, I would look at the Digital Leasing program that I’ve been working for the last couple of years.
This programs teaches you all about:
- Ad copy
- Customer retargeting
- Building websites and landing pages
You also get access to proven email templates and the exact sales funnels that the creators have use to build their agency to 7-figures.
Next, I want you to ask yourself…
What if you could make $500-$2000 from a simple 5-page website that you could have up and running in as little as three days?
What if you didn’t stop there and created 10, 20, even 50 more just like it?
Would your future start looking a little bit brighter?
This is exactly what the course creators' students are doing to build their own 6-figure business with some on track to 7-figures, and all they need is a laptop and WiFi access to the internet.
They’re doing it from places like:
- A small cabin in Smokey Mountains
- A cozy cottage on a weekend ski trip
- An AirBnb in Cancun
They're living life they way they want and doing it without permission from their Boss… because they’re the Boss.
If this is the type of lifestyle that you could get used to living, then check out Digital Leasing.
How Is Dave Sharpe's Programs Different From Others?
Now that I've given you an overview of Dave Sharpe's programs, I'd like to give you a brief comparison of other ones that I've written about, so that you can wrap your head around on what might be a better fit for you.
In this Profit Singularity review, I talk about how Chris Reader’s affiliate marketing course focuses on using Youtube channels and ads as their main way of getting traffic to your affiliate offers.
Some people have said that the course is a little on the expensive side and they wonder about how effective this model is especially given how often Google and Youtube change their policies.
The main difference between this and Legendary Marketer is that Dave uses many more tools to get the word out about the affiliate products he teaches you to promote.
In this Wealthy Affiliate review, I discuss how Kyle and Carson created their program as an all-in-one shop for keyword research, choosing the right niche, offering hosting for the websites they teach you to build and SEO to get traffic to your sites.
It’s designed with the beginner in mind and offers a community of nearly 1.5 million members that you can connect with. The main difference is that Wealthy Affiliate focuses more on the website and SEO side of affiliate marketing, and Dave uses a more broad approach.
Local Marketing Vault
In this Local Marketing Vault review, you’ll see more of a contrast not only in Jason Bonadies approach to Digital Marketing, but in the business model itself. Jason teaches a Lead Generation model that focuses on getting more customers for small business owners by using Google and Facebook ads.
It’s a hands on course that also covers website building and SEO along with other sales techniques to educate your potential clients if necessary.
My Personal Opinion About Dave Sharpe
At this point, I would like to start winding down this article and tell you more about what I think of David Sharpe affiliate marketing approach.
I actually want to step back a bit from Dave’s courses altogether and take a closer look at some things that you might not see in other Dave Sharpe reviews.
When you’re online and searching for information about course like Dave’s, you’re likely to come across programs that have some reviews that are really good, but then you’ll see some reviews that are so bad that would make the Devil himself blush.
So why is there such a wide discrepancy of opinions?
Well, from my experience, I believe it’s because there are so many different types of people.
Let me explain…
You’ll have some people who will buy a course, jump into it with both feet, learn everything they can and run with it. Typically, these are the people you hardly ever hear from mainly because they’re too busy making money online. Sure, you might hear from a few success stories and case studies as a way to promote the course, but not too often.
The people that you hear from the most are the ones that haven’t been all that “lucky” with the course. These individuals either:
- Had a bad experience shortly after they purchased it.
- Maybe had a run-in with another user in the community.
- They felt like they were ripped off because they were a few days past the deadline for getting a refund and want to get some sort of revenge.
It all depends on the mindset you have when you’re going into program like this. You can’t just expect money to start flowing into you bank account if you haven’t put in the hard work.
It’s like buying a piano and expecting to be the next Liberace without even learning the names of the keys first.
You can see that it can be a bit of a hurdle to try to see through all the noise. So, I have five areas that I look at to help me decide if a program truly is worth my time and money:
- Guru Experience: Does the course creator have any real-world knowledge and experience with the information in their course, or is it all repackaged material that they learn from someone else?
- Community: Is there a private community where you can go to whenever you run into a problem. Without this, it can be very difficult sidestepping any pitfalls you come across?
- Course Value: I know that sticker shock can be a huge hurdle when it comes to purchasing an online course, but it’s mainly about the the value your get for the money you spent. If the videos, templates and bonuses are worth it, AND if the course creator can teach in a way that you understand it, then you may have struck gold!
- Honesty: One issue that’s also gotten under my skin is getting an upsell after having punched in my credit card number and clicking the “Buy Now” button. All this tells me is that I’m not getting everything I thought I was gonna get. If the course is going to cost me more on the backend, then why not just tell me that on the front end?
- Student Success: This is what it all comes down to… can people truly make money with the program? Are there students in the course who are going gangbusters and creating the lifestyle for themselves that the course creator promises. If so, go for it! If not, keep looking.
Would I Recommend Legendary Marketer?
I can hear it now.
"Ok, Josiah, so would you buy the course or not?"
Well, let’s first take a look at what I like about Dave’s course.
What I Like:
It’s not impossible to make money with Affiliate marketing, and if you’re the type of person that doesn’t let anything get the way of what you want, then this is a decent business model to achieve that, just keep in mind the stats I mentioned earlier.
Though I’ve never met Dave Sharpe, after listening to him teach what he knows, I can hear it in his voice that he has a heart to see people reach their potential, and you can’t reach Dave’s level just by selling affiliate marketing information that could easily be gathered here and there from other sites and Youtube, so I believe he does what he teaches.
Now, if everything was offered for FREE, or at least at a much lower cost, then I would say jump on it! However, the cost of his programs might be a sticking point for you, so do your research.
What I don’t like:
As I mentioned earlier, there are those people that you’ll see in online forums like Reddit and Trustpilot that would scream from the rooftops that you shouldn’t buy his course, so I would be remiss if I didn’t address those:
- This Trustpilot user found the course frustrating because he couldn't move forward without talking to an agent. These agents, who are actually salespeople, tried to upsell him at a higher price. He said that customer support was slow, taking days to respond, and he couldn't get a refund. So he warns others to avoid it especially since they mainly focus on social media.
- This Reddit user noticed that many people showing off how much they make from affiliate marketing are actually just promoting Legendary Marketer, which he says is sorta misleading. Given his financial situation, he was tempted to do the same, but decided not to because he says it feels like selling false dreams to vulnerable people.
What's Inside Legendary Marketer?
Legendary Marketer offers a monthly subscription for $30, giving access to virtual training on topics like
- online marketing basics
It covers areas like lead generation and using social media for marketing.
Subscribers also get resources like banner ads, landing pages, and email sequences.
The course has six products, but there are more expensive options available. The products range from free to relatively expensive. You can start with free products and make some money, but to keep earning more, you might need to buy Dave’s pricier programs.
The Business Builder Challenge
Dave's introductory offer is a 15-day business builder challenge program to get the ball rolling. The steps are easy to follow and you end up with a "ready-to-go" business. Legendary Marketer has other products, but this challenge is the first step.
This online business builder challenge includes daily tasks, assignments, quizzes, and even coaching, and is a good way to start and see how their system works without spending too much money.
The Legendary Marketer’s Club
This club, often called "the Netflix of online marketing training," offers many short courses to help students grow their own successful online businesses. Members get weekly live classes from the Legendary Marketer team, although the topics aren't announced in advance.
For thirty dollars a month, this is a great way to learn from top professionals in online and affiliate marketing.
There are seven mini-courses available, with over thirty hours of content. These courses cover important topics like
- Email marketing
- Choosing products
- Creating sales funnels
The quality of the program is pretty high, with most materials recorded in a studio and cover both basic marketing principles and advanced techniques.
Traffic Rolodex Bundle
This training teaches you how to bring visitors to your website or landing page using eight different methods including:
- Google Display Network
It also includes a lesson on making a landing page. However, the focus is mainly on paid advertising like Facebook and YouTube ads, which might not be ideal for those who prefer free traffic.
Dave also touches on TikTok marketing which is starting to get more popular.
Affiliate Marketing Business Blueprint
This training covers the basics, like:
- What it is
- How it works
- Choosing products
- Tips to get started
It focuses on making your first sales, mainly promoting Legendary Marketer products, and as I mentioned earlier, you can increase your commission by paying an extra $30 per month.
Digital Products Business Blueprint
This course teaches how to make and sell digital products like:
- Audio files
It's a great way to make money without the hassle of shipping physical items. Unlike typical affiliate marketing, this method lets you keep all the money you make.
The course has two main parts:
- Turning your passion and knowledge into a digital product, like choosing the right format and organizing your information.
- How to market your product, including picking the best advertising channels and setting the right price.
Coaching & Consulting Business Blueprint
Now, if affiliate marketing or selling digital products isn't something that works out well for you, you still have another option – you can start a business as a coach or advisor. The training for this includes
- Finding your niche
- Getting the right clients
- Making a great pitch
- Choosing platforms for your business
- Picking a payment system
Although this business model might not grow as quickly as others, becoming a successful coach or advisor can pay off in the long run with a decent ROI.
Events & Masterminds Business Blueprint
The Events & Mastermind blueprint can be a valuable investment, especially for those spending over $1,000. It includes coaching for businesses like:
- Digital marketing
- Fitness and health
It also includes lessons about how to:
- Avoid common mistakes
- Cut costs
- Boost profits
- Choose the right team
- Pick the best locations for events
My Conclusion About Dave Sharpe?
As far as Affiliate Marketing courses go, the good does seem to outweigh the bad for Dave Sharpe and Legendary Marketer, so long as you can get past a few bad reviews and can afford the price tag.
As I've said before, my issue isn't necessarily with Dave and his course... it's with Affiliate Marketing in general.
There’s just way too many moving pieces to make this a passive income business. For that reason, I just wouldn’t recommend the course, but if you’re still looking for something that can give you the Laptop Lifestyle, I do have a better option…
My #1 Pick For Making Money Online in 2024
<!INSERT IMAGE HERE>
I’ve spent years researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business,” the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online or been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Leasing is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full-time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Leasing business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Affiliate Marketing, you don’t really own anything.
You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own customers.
Look at the fine print for most affiliate agreements. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
There’s nothing worse than waking up in the morning to check how many sales you had the night before, just to find that your commission rates were cut in half.
With Digital Leasing, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Leasing with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket...even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
With Affiliate Marketing, at least when you purchase Legendary Marketer, you startup costs can be pretty high, especially considering the paid ads that Dave teaches you about.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple of keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 monthly in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with affiliate marketing, you’d have to double your traffic, double the average order size of each customer, OR double your commission rate. And, guaranteed, that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With affiliate marketing, you’re selling the product with the best commission rate, NOT the one that will improve most people’s lives.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Leasing, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Leasing, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either...a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Leasing makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like what Dave Sharpe offers in Legendary Marketer which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms, thanks to Digital Leasing.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more