If you are contemplating joining the “Clever Container” multilevel marketing (MLM) program, you are in the right place.
I’m not affiliated with this brand, so you can be certain that I won’t try to sell or advertise it to you. Instead, I’ll present a useful review of Clever Container to help you decide.
This Clever Container Review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
Legit company with quality products
Affordable products and membership fee
Good business model
Cons: What I Didn't Like
Lack Of Transparency
Recruiting is hard
Not BBB accredited
Chances are you heard about Clever Container because someone – a friend or family member – introduced you to the company. Maybe you attended an online workshop or webinar, or maybe an in-person information session.
Your head’s probably spinning. This might be the first time you’ve heard about a real way to make money outside of a typical job.
So first off, congratulations!
You’ve just entered a whole new world…the world of making money on your own terms.
However, you came in through the wrong door.
Because Clever Container is – plain and simple – an MLM. Throw whatever fancy name you want on it…multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing (NWM), direct sales, or anything else, it’s the same concept:
You pay some money upfront for the “opportunity” to sell products.
The products are typically low-quality but with high price tags (because fancy labels and stuff).
You’re told that the key to building your own successful business is selling these products to friends and family, and getting them on a subscription (so you get “monthly recurring revenue”).
Unfortunately, like most people who get taken in by these types of schemes, you’ll quickly discover that the well runs dry faster than you imagined.
After all, they make it sound really simple. “Just get 5 people you know onto this magic widget, and things will just grow from there.”
And in your head, you think “How hard can it be? I know plenty of people, 5 will be easy.”
But then you do it, and you realize people look at you like you’ve joined a cult. You’ve become “that person”, who joined an MLM, and is now trying to sell questionable products or services to everyone they meet.
It puts a strain on your relationships, and you end up stuck between two worlds.
But it’s not your fault. These companies spend millions of dollars each year figuring out exactly how to brainwash and recruit people. And that’s why we’re here.
To help you find a better way before it’s too late.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like MLM, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Clever Container, keep reading.
What Is Clever Container?
Clever Container is a multilevel marketing company that provides organizational products and focuses on direct sales of retail product. This comprises bags, containers, hangers, and many other items. Imagine Tupperware with additional organizational options.
It was launched in 2006 by Karen Eschebach and Jennifer Weaver and continues to generate attention online. In contrast to traditional MLM schemes, Clever Container concentrates on selling its products, which is only one reason why I like the company.
Unfortunately, the Clever container website needs more information about the company or its owners. I wish there was because it would allow potential distributors to understand more about the opportunity’s foundation before entering in headfirst.
Clever Container Product Line
They are the only company that focuses on organizing solutions, and they provide its consultants, hosts, and clients with a product line that is unavailable from other companies. The product or service offered is certainly one of the most significant aspects of any company. The clever container is no exception to this rule.
They truly have enough products to cover an entire house and car, and they offer the best value! Look at that product list.
- Essential Storage
- On The Go
- Business supplies
Everyone loves a good deal, and this is a great way to supply everyone with incredibly inexpensive things that would normally cost almost twice as much. I love this feature, and it’s clear that this company prioritizes products above memberships or an affiliate program.
Clever Container’s Compensation Plan
In this section, I’m sharing some of their commissions and bonuses.
Clever Container Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within the Clever Container compensation plan.
- New Consultant (first 90 days)- sign up as a Clever Container affiliate (no MLM commissions)
- Consultant – produce $300 PV in sales volume each month (no MLM commissions)
- Managing Consultant – produce $500 PV in sales volume each month (no MLM commissions)
- Senior Consultant – maintain a monthly sales volume of $500 PV, have at least two active unilevel legs, and a downline producing at least $2500 GV.
- Executive Consultant- must have at least three active unilevel legs (one of which must be a personally recruited Managing Consultant or above) and a downline producing at least $3500 GV monthly.
- Director – having at least four active unilevel legs (one must have a personally recruited Senior Consultant or higher and another a personally recruited Managing Consultant or higher).
- Associate Director – have at least four active unilevel legs (one must include a personally recruited Director or higher and another a personally recruited Senior Consultant or above) and a downline producing at least $5000 GV every month.
- Managing Director – maintain a monthly sales volume of $700 PV, have at least four active unilevel legs (two of which must have a personally recruited Director or above).
- Senior Director – having at least four active unilevel legs (all four must have a personally recruited Director or above (two must be Associate Directors or higher))
- Executive Director – having at least five active unilevel legs (all five must have a personally recruited Director or above (two must be Managing Director or higher))
PV (Personal Volume) is the sales volume created by an affiliate’s personal purchases of items and sales to retail customers.
The PV of an affiliate’s downline, excluding volume produced by the Director or higher-level affiliates and their downlines, is called GV. TGV is means “Total Group Volume,” the PV produced by an affiliate’s whole downline (including Director volume).
Retail commissions are offered on all Clever Container products, with a monthly PV commission of 20%. PV covers both retail sales and an affiliate’s own purchases. All Clever Container affiliates start with a base retail commission of 20%. Affiliates are paid a 25% retail fee for selling over $1000 in PV.
The mentor bonus is a 10% commission given out on newly recruited affiliates’ retail sales volume (an affiliate’s purchase volume is excluded). This 10% incentive is applicable to any retail sales volume earned by a personally recruited affiliate during their first 90 days with the company.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Clever Container?
Clever Container affiliate membership is $99 or $149. The difference between the two price points is the amount of product received by an affiliate, which is listed as $230 and $415 retail value, respectively.
Is Clever Container A Scam?
So, is Clever Container a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the company makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is a $50 commission, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an MLM, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Clever Container?
Yes, there are plenty of MLM companies to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With MLMs and Network Marketing, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “team”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies. At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most MLMs don’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an MLM, you’d have to double your customers OR double the average order size of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. In an MLM, your “upline” might convince you that what you’re selling improves people’s lives, but deep down, you likely know that’s not true.
Most of the time, you’re either selling a dream or a poor-quality, overpriced product with a fancy label.
And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night.
But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours.
You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Clever Container which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.
Pros: What I Liked