Brian Page is a real estate investing guru.
Like most real estate investing training courses, you’ll likely be exposed to the “Big 3” investing types:
- Long-term buy-and-hold
Regardless of which path you go down, there is a lot of potential with real estate investing.
After all, it’s the world’s oldest wealth-builder.
However, before you leave this Brian Page review and go sign up, you might want to ask yourself:
“Is now the right time for me to get into real estate investing?”
Because, no matter which way you slice it, real estate investing is extremely capital intensive, labor intensive, or both.
So if you’ve only got an hour or two a day, or your savings account is a few zeroes lighter than you’re comfortable with, this might not be the best time for you to jump into real estate investing.
But that doesn’t mean you’re out of luck. It just means you need a system to free up more time and give yourself a stronger financial cushion.
A good way to get yourself there is with Digital Real Estate.
Digital Real Estate takes all the best parts of real estate investing, while eliminating most of the headaches:
- Low cashflow
- Interest payments
- High overhead
- Expensive repairs and maintenance
- Problematic tenants
And the best part?
Digital Real Estate allows you to build a passive income stream that’s actually passive!
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000).
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day analyzing deals, cold-calling homeowners, or dealing with contractors.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is the perfect first step to build recurring income that you can then use to start investing in real estate down the line.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Brian Page, keep reading.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
- You'll get everything they promise, plus six months of live top coaching calls.
- A profit calculator, BNB Empire checklists, deep-dive video series, templates, and done-for-you tools are included.
- This is a business program that can be started with minimum capital. You don't need credit, money, or much time.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
- Not the best business model amid pandemic.
- Some Existing BNB businesses have negative reviews
- There is another training after just a few months.
Who Really Brian Page Is?
Brian Page is the creator and founder of BNB Formula.
Brian Page is a business owner and real estate investor. He began investing in 2001 and has since flipped over 100 homes. Property flipping was rare back then. He created residential homes and condos and invested in other properties.
Airbnb was merely a side business for him in 2014. His previous real estate and property management knowledge helped him. In the end, he was a huge success.
Aware of a lack of comprehensive instruction on investing in the BNB company, Brian began consolidating his knowledge into BNB Formula. This BNB course is a collection of his proven BNB investment ideas.
Brian has sold over $8 million in products to over 100,000 customers in 47 countries. He is now on a mission to assist people to Live Rich by sharing exclusive information that the financial elite used to become billionaires and helping them live a prosperous life.
Brian is the founder of the Page Fund, a commercial real estate fund for authorized investors. Brian Page is the creator of the BNB Formula, host of the Digital Titans Podcast, and star of House Hackers.
Brian loves to travel, charities, racing, reading, and hosting events. His family resides in Charleston, SC.
More About Brian Page
In the crazy world of real estate, Brian Page made his first million dollars before he was 30 years old. He was wiped out in the 2007 financial crisis. His first six months in business as an Airbnb host earned him six figures, even though he had no credit or funds to speak of.
Before automation and outsourcing practically all his operations, Brian has relished touring the world and managing an entire empire from his laptop, having visited 16 countries alone this year.
He doesn’t consider money the only measure of success; he also finds the amount of time, and energy one must devote to making the most of what one has.
Aside from that, Brian Page is currently teaching business owners in each of the 192 countries where Airbnb is available to develop a multi-listing, six- or seven-figure Airbnb business without owning a single property.
What Do the Experts Say?
“Best business idea in years”
Mike Dillard | ENTREPRENEUR, MARKETER
“Brian is the king of cash flow.”
Ron LeGrand | REAL ESTATE TRAINER, PUBLISHER
“What Brian is doing is so much amazing, and he’s going to help a lot of people.”
Grant Cardone | WORLD’S #1 SALES TRAINER
“Brian is a multi-million dollar brand builder.”
Tai Lopez | FORBES TOP 10 INFLUENCER
Brian Page Other Programs
Watch Brian Page: House Hackers with Brian Page
Real estate investing requires creative thinking. Beginners will learn to profit from short-term rentals using properties they don’t own. From finding the best spot to enlisting owners, staging for guests, and listing online. They’ll have to prove themselves as House Hackers in a town they’ve never been, pitching strangers they’ve never met.
The Page Fund
Multifamily real estate can help you grow and safeguard your money.
The Page Fund is a private real estate fund that provides authorized investors with wealth protection and growth by investing in multifamily properties.
Listen To Brian Page: The Digital Titans Show
Meet The New Wealthy
Listen in on the brains and stories of some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs on the Digital Titans Podcast. These are people who, in a matter of years, rather than decades, have gone from nothing to a multibillion-dollar business.
To inspire and lead millions, they tapped on the power of the internet’s scalability. Find out what makes them so successful by following Brian’s lead.
The Air BnB Formula Review?
The BNB Formula is an online educational video training program for anyone interested in investing in the short-term rental industry, notably advertising.
Students will learn to produce appealing visuals to attract renters to their rental properties.
Brian will educate students on investing in the BNB company using step-by-step instructions. They will learn locating property owners, create listings, and create visually engaging movies to advertise rental properties.
Using BNB Formula, students can acquire and maintain listings without making significant investments in either property. Brian’s method teaches students to quickly find property owners and create appealing listings to start making money. Students can earn additional money by repeating the process after they’ve worked it out.
The BNB Formula combines online video instruction and live mentoring with Brian. Students who participate in this program must-watch videos and do real-world assignments every week to demonstrate their understanding.
With this program, pupils can move from owning no property to owning numerous properties and earning a fortune. The training will take pupils from beginner to expert in 8 weeks.
BNB Formula Covers The Following Topics:
Outsourcing Methods Outsourcing and delegating tasks allows Brian to focus on his BNB business for only a few hours each week. This curriculum teaches students how to assign chores to free up time.
- Building a business with templates, fillable forms, and automation tools.
- How to join a global online network of BNB business owners to learn more about the latest trends?
- Making their short-term rentals stand out from the crowd
- Requires extensive BNB training and instruction.
- Almost all guest communications can be outsourced to third-party services.
- Stage a property for more bookings
- Calendar hacks that allow students to fill 90-95 percent of rental slots instantly
- The best way to promote listings globally
- How to organize homes to increase bookings
- Three successful properties for BNB listings
- How to utilize the BNB Property Profits Calculator
Clearly, this is a complete course that anyone interested in investing in BNB should consider purchasing.
Brian Page’s Airbnb Program Structure:
- Week 1: Preparation — Preparation is key to every successful business. You may plan and execute all of your business’s tasks here. Use superior productivity tools and time-saving tactics to get a considerable competitive advantage.
- Week 2: Partner –Because you need partners to whom you can eventually outsource daily responsibility. You didn’t expect to be tied to your laptop, did you? BNB Formula is all about configuring and automating, so you don’t have to…
- Week 3: Identity – Now comes the fun part. You’re going to move into new digs. Oh, and you can rent out other people’s properties for them, making a handsome profit. The property owners will be delighted if you take care of this for them.
- Week 4: Stage –Staging is how your properties seem to visitors. To maximize income, you must over-deliver – that is, surprise your visitors. This short tutorial will guide you on doing just that – for free!
- Week 5: List — This is the week you build your very own property listings. To start receiving bookings for your brand-new Airbnb house, you’ll need to complete the following steps: 1.
- Week 6: Official Launch – The initial 30 days of any new company are critical. This week, you’ll learn some fantastic killer ideas for generating revenue and streamlining your brand new business.
- Week 7: Automate – This is when you start working for the firm rather than the other way around. This is vital in understanding how to work part-time and make full-time pay.
- Week 8: Rinse & Repeat – You will start to see benefits here, but it is also time to grow. Having more Airbnb listings means more significant potential profit.
Is Brian Page A Scam?
So, is Brian Page a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Brian Page BNB Formula makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual profit margins on real estate investments are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months – looking at deals, sending out offers, negotiating with the seller and lender to buy a rental property – and then your reward is like $100 a month in profits, it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month (with a 90-95% profit margin)?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike traditional real estate, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are The Alternatives To Airbnb Business
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
- Local Lead Generation
- Digital Real Estate
- Real Estate
- Website Building
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2023?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out.
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
Flipping and wholesaling are full-time jobs (and more), no matter what any real estate guru tells you. You always have to be searching for deals, because if you stop, so does the money.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: Yes, in traditional real estate you kind of “own” the properties. But there’s also a ton of debt tied to most real estate investments, which means the property isn’t truly yours.
A lender can take it away if you miss a payment. Not to mention, loan payments really impact your profit margins.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets outright (with a 90-95% profit margin), which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Minimal Ongoing Expenses: With traditional real estate, monthly expenses are HIGH. Between loan payments, ongoing maintenance, and repairs (not to mention the possibility of having to go through the eviction process), profit margins are slim.
Plus, whenever you have a vacancy, factor in the costs to turn over a unit (plus the fact there’s no money coming in until the next tenant moves in).
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business with minimal maintenance and ongoing costs, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with traditional real estate investing, you’d have to double your monthly rent, double your deals/number of units OR double your profit margins. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Brian Page which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.